My Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was already hard as a rock and she asked "what are we going to do with this" I just smiled and went to the couch with her and kissed her deeply while fondling her tits. She got up and stripped off her clothes. Then she started on mine and had me naked in not time flat. She knelt down and took me into her mouth sucking me then licking my thighs. I got her up to the couch and knelt between her legs and buried my hard manhood in her pussy in one stroke. As I fucked her she was like an animal bucking her hips and groaning loudly. I put my lips to the side of her neck and bit down and kept nibbling there.

She suddenly told me she wanted me to fuck her ass, as I pulled out of her hot pussy she went to the floor and bent over the couch. I knelt behind her and pressed my cock into her ass as she spread the cheeks wide. Then as I pushed my cock all the way in I told Pet she could come over. She did and watched in amazement as I fucked Cassie's asshole. I told Pet she could play with her self and watched as her fingers went immediately to her cunt to finger it while with her other hand she twisted her nipples. Cassie started to moan loudly as she approached orgasm and I started pumping faster and reaching around to squeeze her breasts.

She started coming just as I did and I pumped her ass full of come while her asshole convulsed around my cock. Pet meanwhile was wrapped up in fingering her pussy to orgasm and fell back on the couch to finish herself off. After I finished coming I collapsed against Cassie's back as my cock started to soften in her ass I pulled out and sat on the couch and pulled her to me. Pet moved over close also and thanked us both for making her feel like a special Pet. To this Cassie just smiled and kissed her full on the mouth. Then she got up and started to dress saying she had to go and said if we like we could call her we would get together again. I winked and said she could bet on it while I patted Pets red sore bottom. After she finished dressing she walked over and kissed us both deeply. Then she walked out got in her car and left.

I looked at Pet and told her she should move in the next day and let her place go as I had decided that she needed to be here with me. She just smiled dreamily and said "Thank you Master." As we walked to the bedroom and got into the bed she snuggled close to me and drifted off with a contented smile on her face. Yes I thought again she will be mine at least for this lifetime and I dozed off.

12