My Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
655 Followers

"Oh Miss, I have something for you too," Nicky said, rushing back from the bathroom.

He picked up his suitcase and opened it, taking out a small package and handing it to me. I opened my gift to reveal a matching set of necklace, earrings and bracelet. They looked to be handmade, no doubt from some talented craftsman from India. They were quite beautiful and just knowing he would have taken the time to pick me out such a lovely gift pleased me and made me smile.

"Thank you pet. They are beautiful. I will wear them the whole time you are here with me also," I stated, as I removed the earrings I had on to replace them with his gift. Nicky was simply beaming at me, so happy that I liked his present.

"I think we should sit down and have a drink to celebrate. Oh and I ordered some lunch for us pet," I said, pointing in the direction of the tray of fruit and nibbles that had been placed on the table.

"Yes Miss. Thank you Miss," Nicky said, indicating that I should sit first, "After you Miss."

I went to sit down, but paused. I had remembered the many times we had talked and discussed some of our fantasies, and one of the many was how I would always want my slave to be naked while eating with me. My early nerves were fading, Nicky was behaving just as I imagined he would, just had he had always been with me when we chatted online. My confidence was growing; I was starting to believe I really could do all the things I fantasized about. I looked right at him.

"Take off your clothes first pet. I want to look at you. I want to inspect my property," I said cheekily, flashing a big grin at him.

It was obviously unexpected as he blushed a little. But without protesting, began to undress. I stood a couple of feet in front of him and watched intently.

He undressed slowly and methodically, taking off his shirt first and then his jeans and placing them on the end of the bed. Before he took off his boxers I could see he was in a state of arousal. Then he stepped out of his boxers, placing them on the bed too, and stood still. He glanced up at me quickly, then lowered his eyes and looked at the floor, awaiting inspection.

I had seen him naked before, but pictures and web cams are nothing compared to the real thing. I could see he was fit from all the exercise the Navy demands of him, his body was toned. I looked down at his hard cock, knowing that he had not cum for over a week as per my instructions. I could see a bead of pre-cum glistening on tip. I knew he would be controlling his urges.

I walked around him as if circling my prey, making mmm sounds of approval.

I ran my hands down his strong arms, feeling his brown flesh.

"Are these mine?" I asked, teasingly. He nodded.

I moved my hands across his chest, stopping to pinch both nipples lightly.

"How about these?" I teased some more, making him gasp.

"Yes Miss," he answered, his breath starting to quicken. My confidence was growing by the second. Then I moved my hands down his stomach to his hard twitching cock and grabbed it with my right hand.

"This is definitely mine," I hissed and grinned in delight at feeling his cock in my hand for the first time.

He groaned in pleasure, using all of his will power not to cum instantly.

I noticed that he had also followed my instructions and shaved all of his pubic hair so that his cock and balls and ass were smooth for me. Although he was a man we both got a lot of pleasure from role playing that he was just a young teen. I took hold of his ball sack with my left hand, still holding his cock in my right. They felt heavy with cum. I knew they would be empty by the end of this day. Feeling me cupping his balls in one hand and his cock in my other made him whimper. I could see the strain of holding back from cumming was making beads of sweat appear on his forehead.

"Mmm good boy. You haven't cum in a week, have you pet?"

"No Miss. I did as you said Miss," he answered, his voice breaking up a little with the strain of intense concentration.

"Yes, I can tell. Your balls feel heavy pet," I said, giving him a grin of approval as I let go of his genitals. I felt so empowered knowing that I owned this man.

"Well pet, I think cos you have been such a good boy, I will let you cum soon. But not before lunch," I stated, then went and sat down at the table.

It took him a few moments to compose himself before coming over to join me. I noticed more pre-cum was oozing out the tip of his rigid cock as he sat down at the table, naked except for his collar.

I opened the wine and poured two glasses, and then held up mine to propose a toast. Nicky followed my lead and picked up his glass too.

"To us," I declared, "Here's to dreams coming true."

"To us," repeated Nicky as our glasses clanged together.

After a few sips of wine and trying out a few things on the lunch platter, it was starting to feel completely normal to be sitting here eating and drinking with a naked man. It was as if I'd been doing this for years. Nicky had relaxed somewhat too. His cock was still hard but he seemed at ease to be sharing a meal with me. We engaged in normal dinner conversation, asking each other about our families and general small talk. It was very pleasant, but the underlining sexual tension was still in the air.

I poured us both a second glass of wine, finishing the bottle. Then I got up and moved over to the bed, sitting on the edge of it.

"Come here and sit at my feet pet," I ordered, taking my glass with me.

Nicky got up and gulped down the last of his wine, then followed and knelt on the floor at my feet. I sipped at my wine looking down at him. I loved the feeling of control as I stared at his twitching cock, knowing he badly wanted release. The power I had over him was making me so wet. I too wanted release, but I wanted to enjoy every moment of this newly discovered pleasure.

I finished my wine and got up off the bed, placing the empty glass on the table. Nicky's eyes never left me, watching and waiting to see what I would do next.

I walked back to him, feeling his gaze almost burning into me as I took off my jacket and placed it on the bed on top of his clothes.

I smiled at him, and then took off my white blouse too, exposing my sexy black lace bra. He grinned in appreciation of the view. I walked a couple of steps closer so that his face was almost touching my breasts.

"You may touch them pet," I said, giving him permission.

He eagerly reached up both hands and grabbed my breasts simultaneously, giving them a squeeze. We both moaned. I felt myself getting wetter and I saw his cock twitching.

Then I moved away a little and took off my bra. Nicky gasped when he saw my naked tits released from their lacey confinement.

I lay on the bed, propping myself up on the pillows. He went to get up and come to me but remembered at the last moment to wait until he was asked.

"Come here pet. I want you to stand up beside the bed next to me," I ordered.

Nicky got up off his knees and stood over me staring down at my naked tits, wanting to touch them.

"I want you to masturbate now for me pet. Stand there and stroke until you cum. I want you to cum all over my tits, and then lick it off," I instructed.

He grinned, very pleased to be carrying out this order.

"Yes Miss. It would be my pleasure Miss. Thank you Miss," he said excitedly.

I watched intently as he began to stroke his hard cock over me. I knew it wouldn't take long due to how excited he was and how long it was since he came last.

It only took about ten or eleven strokes before he exploded his cum out all over me with a low groan and a gasp of pleasure. It splattered over my tits, the first spurt even hitting my face a little. Most of it landing on my left tit and in the valley between my breasts. I looked down at the warm white sticky mess on my body and then looked up and smiled at him.

"Good doggy," I spoke to him as if he really was a pet. I knew he loved it when I called him names.

A moan of pleasure escaped his lips when he heard that word. Then he remembered what his next task was and leant down and started to lick off his cum from my body.

It felt fucking fantastic. I moaned as I felt his warm tongue lick at my flesh. He made slurping sounds as he hungrily licked up his cum from me, taking a long time to suck at both nipples even though most of the cum wasn't there.

I was squirming in pleasure. I knew my panties must be soaking wet. I felt myself very close to cumming. I hadn't cum before from just nipple stimulation but the whole build up to this point as so intense that I knew I was moments away from release.

Nicky knew me well, he knew what buttons to push, and he knew what to say to make me cum. He pulled back from licking and sucking on my breasts and smiled down at me, looking like the cat that got the cream.

"Can I have some milk please mommy?" he asked in his best 'little boy' voice.

I erupted. It felt like a tidal wave of pleasure cascaded through my entire body. I arched my back and the tidal wave expelled from me as I gushed my cum, drenching my already wet panties.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Yessssss!" I exclaimed, panting and gasping for breath.

Nicky grinned at me with pride. Just knowing he had made his owner cum so good, he felt like if he died right now he would die a contented man. But he knew there was more pleasure ahead. He just looked at me, taking in all of my expressions of pleasure as I rode out the orgasm.

"You look so beautiful when you cum Miss," he said with love as he looked down at me, recovering from my bliss.

"Kiss me pet."

I grabbed his arm to pull him close. We kissed passionately. I could taste his own cum on his tongue. His flavor exciting me, enticing me to want more.

When we broke from the kiss and he stood back up again, I held out my hand for him to help me up.

My gush of cum had not only soaked my panties, my skirt was wet too. I wanted to get out of my wet clothes. I stood beside the bed with Nicky watching me as I took off the rest of my clothes, draping my skirt over the bedside cabinet in the hope it my dry out a little before I had to leave.

I know I am no physical beauty; I am a big woman, with big tits and a big ass. But Nicky looked at my naked form as if I was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. His gaze made me feel beautiful. My self assurance getting even more of a boost.

I lay back down on the bed, naked, with my legs open.

"Yes pet. Yes, mommy will give you some milk cos you are such a good boy," I said, coaxing him back down to me, "Lie between my legs son and suck on mommy's nipples."

Nicky knew me well and was always able to stay with me when we role-played online if I changed from nasty Dom bitch to loving mother, depending on my mood at any particular moment.

I noticed how his cock was hard as rock again, ready for action.

He got back on the bed with me, lying on top of me, placing his body between my legs. He got a good look at my shaved pussy before he lowered himself and began sucking on my nipples once again.

It felt damn good. He flicked them with his tongue, and then went about sucking on one nipple while rubbing the other one between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it and making it hard and erect. He made soft cooing sounds as he sucked, imitating a child nursing on its mother. He then swapped over, sucking on the previously pinched right nipple, and pinching, twisting and pulling on the left.

I moaned and panted, loving this attack on my nipples. Whenever he pulled hard on my nipple I felt my wetness increasing. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me.

"Ohhhh yesss pet! Oh suck harder son! Suck mommy!" I exclaimed, "That's my good boy. Yes! That's it.....yes oh yes....bite it!"

Nicky did as he was told and bit down on my nipple. Pain shot through me and I almost came again. I screamed out and he stopped and looked up at me. I pushed down on his shoulders, wanting him to taste all my pussy juice that his assault made my body produce.

My ever-changing moods dropping the mother act temporarily.

"Drink up my juices dog. Be a good doggie and lick me boy!" I ordered.

Nicky eagerly obeyed and got down into position and firstly breathed in the scent of my sex. My pussy was dripping wet, it glistened with my cum. He began by first kissing my pussy lips, slowly and lovingly, trying to savor this moment that he had been dreaming about for five years.

Then Nicky started to lick me, lapping my pussy up and down like a thirsty dog. I moaned in response to his act of cunnilingus. He may not have been with a woman for quite sometime, but he had forgotten none of his techniques.

His aunt had taught him well. I made a silent thank you to her as I felt myself fast approaching another climax.

Nicky then used his hands to pry open my pussy lips as far as they would go and pushed his tongue right into my hole, darting it in and out fast. His actions were rewarded with a loud squeal from me and a torrent of my cum. I gushed hard. My body arching, my breath coming in short bursts as the orgasmic wave hit me once more. He opened his mouth wide and held it there on my pussy as he drank in my fluid. Then he sucked and licked to make sure he caught as much of it as he could, making slurping sounds and soft humming moans of pleasure as he feasted on me.

"Oh my God! Nicky that was so good pet. Come up here and kiss me," I almost pleaded, my voice still showing signs of recovery.

He reluctantly stopped his delicious task and moved back up to greet my mouth. He smiled at me, so pleased with himself for making his owner cum again. His face was wet with my cum, he looked so happy, like a little boy let loose in an ice cream shop. He was licking his lips as if to make sure he hadn't missed any, making mmm sounds of delight.

We kissed hard and passionately, I even licked his face. I loved to taste my cum on him.

"Did I do good Miss?" he asked coyly as we broke from our kiss. I beamed a smile of gratitude at him.

"Yes pet. You did well. Good boy," I commended him," and now as a reward for being such a good boy, you get to fuck mommy."

He grinned at me. His cock twitched as if it heard me and was getting ready to go to work. Nicky moved down a little and positioned himself so that is hard rod was hovering just above my wet pussy.

"How do you want me Miss?" he asked before entering me.

"Missionary style pet. For our first time I want to look up at you," I replied with a smile. "Put your cock inside mommy son. Fuck me. Fuck your mommy," I said with incestuous lust.

We had always enjoyed role playing mother and son online and it turned me on big time whenever he called me mommy.

He responded by shoving his big throbbing cock into me with one hard thrust. Just plunged it deep into me. I gasped in both surprise and pleasure as I felt his manhood fill me up. Nicky moaned in absolute delight as he felt the warmth of my pussy hugging his cock. He just held it deep inside me for a moment, looking down at me, seeing the pleasure on my face.

He kissed me lightly, and then began moving in and out of me slowly. Pulling almost all the way out but then stopping just before his cock slipped out as thrusting it back inside me.

"Oh mommy!" he exclaimed, "Oh I love fucking you mommy."

His words exciting even more as I pushed my hips up to meet his thrusts. We were fucking for real, flesh on flesh. I glanced down to see his hard brown cock moving in and out of my wet pink pussy and it looked so fucking hot. It looked as good as it felt. I knew I would cum again soon. I urged him on.

"Harder son! Harder! Fuck mommy hard as you can boy!" I screamed at him.

He was already moaning and breathing so hard, but he did as he was told and fucked me harder and faster. Pounding his cock into me over and over. My orgasm was close; I felt the beginning of my climax wave.

"Oh Miss! I can't hold it Miss! Please Miss. May I cum?" he begged me.

I could see beads of sweat on his face as he tried to control his orgasm.

"Yesssssss! Oh fuck yessss!" I moaned loudly as I climaxed. The ecstasy wave flowing through me.

My orgasm tripped his and Nicky filled me with his seed. He grunted and cursed as he released his cum inside me. He lay on top of me and I felt him shudder. He was gasping from the excursion. I held him close as we both enjoyed the sensation of his cum in me. Five years of wanting and wishing, hoping and desiring for this moment.

"I love you mommy," he said, finally catching his breath and we kissed.

"I love you too Nicky," I responded with genuine affection.

He smiled then got off of me and lay down next to me. We needed a bit of a break. I only then noticed how thirsty I was. I asked him to get up and pour us both a juice, which he did and then got back on the bed with me. We sat up and quenched our thirsts; both of us seemed to have a permanent smile, a contented happy grin.

I would have been quite happy just to rest there for a while and talk, but I guess Nicky had remembered all the times we had role-played and I had told him that it was his job to always clean out my pussy with his tongue after he came in me. So he crawled back down the bed and got between my legs once again and at first he just stared and smiled at the view of seeing his own cum oozing out of my pussy. It pleased him so much to know he had given me so much pleasure. Then he went about his cleaning task, licking and sucking and slurping up his cum from me.

Oh fuck did it turn me on. I couldn't help but to groan. His tongue flicked over my clit and it was so sensitive, I gasped. That caused Nicky to look up and smile a wicked grin at me. It felt good but at the same time I wanted a bit of a break, I wanted just to sit and rest and talk for a little while. But before that I wanted even more to see his cum on his tongue.

"Show me your tongue pet," I instructed.

He leant back down, making sure to get a big glob of his white cream on his tongue. Then he moved up and stuck his tongue out in front of me, showing his owner that what I wanted to see.

I reached out and grabbed him, pulling his face closer and kissed him. Sucking on his tongue, tasting his cum, sharing it with him.

"Mmm so tasty pet," I said with a wicked grin as I released my hold on him.

"You are such a dirty doggie, aren't you pet?"

"Yes Miss. I am," he replied, grinning back at me. I motioned for him to come back up and lie next to me, which he did.

Nicky lay beside me and put his arm around me, hugging me close. I was semi sitting up. I put my arm around his shoulder and then began to play with his hair lovingly, patting him like a pet. His head was resting on my breast and so he instinctively starting to nurse on me, suckling at my nipple.

I was happy just to stay like that for awhile and rest up.

There was so much I wanted to do with him and to him. I wasn't going to be able to fit them all in one day but I knew I had four more so there really was no need to rush and do everything all at once.

I glanced at my watch. Time had flown by; as time always did when you were doing something you enjoyed.

I probably had enough time to shower and have a coffee with my pet before returning to my 'other life'.

"I'm going to have to go soon pet," I announced, "but I need a shower first."

He let go of his embrace on me and got up off the bed. He looked a little sad to think of me going, but understood the circumstances and knew that I would be back tomorrow.

"Of course Miss. May I be of service to you Miss?" he asked, "I could wash you if it pleases you Miss."

The idea did please me, it pleased me a lot. I nodded my approval and grinned wickedly at him, both of us knowing full well of my fantasies involving the shower. Over the years we had talked about and role played every one of our deep dark fantasies and one particular fetish I had wanted to try but could never suggest to my husband, was I wanted to try water-sports. I knew just the thought of something so taboo would disgust him, but the idea turned me on and many a time my slave had spoken of his willingness to be subjected to my kinky desires.

nz_marie
nz_marie
655 Followers