My Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
655 Followers

Nicky knew what I wanted when I told him to take off his collar and then sit on the shower floor. I had not turned the shower on yet, as I intended on giving my slave a golden shower first. He obeyed and I stepped in also, straddling my legs over him, looking down at him as he moved into a position that would ensure my urine would wet his face. I was so turned on at what I was about to do but even though I had drank two glasses of wine and a glass of juice, I seemed unable to just pee instantly.

"Ask for it slave!" I hissed at him, "Beg for my piss like the dog you are!"

Nicky could see how much I was turned on by this and he knew it was his job to service his owner and please me in whatever way I wanted. I could tell by his expression and the moan that escaped from his mouth that he was also very turned on by my speaking to him so harshly. His cock was hard yet again.

"Please Miss. Pee on Your dog!" he begged, "Piss on me Miss. Piss all over your slut-dog!"

I started to pant. His pleading made my pussy wet again. I felt a surge of pussy juice. Then I relaxed my pussy muscles and released my full bladder. My piss made a hissing sound as it squirted out all over his face. I moaned loudly in pleasure as I watched his face get drenched in my urine. I pushed it out as hard and fast as I could. He had his eyes closed, but his mouth open. It went all over his face and dribbled down his neck onto his chest. I know at least some of it would have gone into his mouth and the thought of that made me feel a little dizzy so I held onto the shower wall for support.

Then just when I was thinking how that felt so good, it had almost made me cum again, he clamped his hungry mouth on my pussy and began to lick up the drips of my pee. He licked and sucked furiously and I moaned again, holding on to the shower walls with both hands now.

It was all too much, so filthy and kinky, I came hard into his dirty mouth.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! Ohhh yessss!" I moaned, "Oh you filthy dirty dog!"

My whole body seemed to shake; I came so hard and so good. I almost fell over from the sheer intensity of my orgasm.

"Mmmm mommy tastes good," he said wickedly, looking up at me.

He had stopped licking and sucking on my pussy, finally deciding that he had cleaned off all my pee.

I grinned as I looked down at him, his face so wet. I was so happy with my pet for fulfilling one of my long time fantasies. I wanted to kiss him. I didn't care that he would taste of my urine. But there was something else I wanted first.

"Good boy. You are such a good doggie," I praised him. "Get up now pet, stand up," I instructed.

He obeyed and stood up, facing me. He waited; wanting to kiss me but not sure if he was allowed because of him tasting of pee.

Then I did something he wasn't expecting. I knelt down in front of him and looked up.

"Piss on me pet. Pee on your mommy's tits," I instructed, holding up my heavy tits.

Nicky moaned in pleasure and his hard cock twitched. He held it down and aimed it at my breasts. It was difficult for him to urinate as his cock was so hard. I let go of my tits and slapped his cock.

He jumped and gasped, not expecting that.

I slapped it again, harder this time.

"I said piss! Do it now dog!" I ordered him.

He whimpered in pain. He tried to concentrate and pee on me but my slaps had only turned him on more. I grabbed hold of his balls and squeezed. Shooting pain went through him and he yelped.

"Ohhhh fuck!" he screamed and jumped back on reflex, banging into the shower wall.

I still held his balls in my hand. I did not release my grip. I pulled him closer by the balls. I could see his eyes were watery from the pain. But it was working, his cock was softening.

"Please Miss. Please let go. I can do it now Miss," he pleaded, begging for mercy.

I gave him an evil, wicked grin. I may have been below him at this moment but I was still in control. I let go of his balls and held my tits up again, waiting.

He was panting. He held his cock in one hand and aimed it at my tits once more. He had an intense look of concentration on his face.

Then I felt it, the first drips of warm piss on my tits. He relaxed and released his bladder onto me. It came out in a fast torrent, splashing up and hitting me in the chin and completely soaking my tits. I squealed in delight. It felt fucking fantastic. I loved the nastiness of it, so dirty and kinky.

"Yessssssss!" I moaned, feeling my pussy clench in excitement.

When his flow stopped, I stood up to face him.

"What a dirty boy you are," I teased, "such a naughty slutty boy pissing all over your mommy like that."

He grinned at me, his cock already starting to harden again.

"Lick me clean now," I ordered, "Use your dirty tongue and lick me dog."

"Yes Miss," he said passively and then leant his face down and started to lick his own piss off my tits.

We both moaned in pleasure. He licked and sucked my nipples and all over and in between my tits. I loved every minute of it. I loved the power rush of making him do dirty things. I could tell by his soft moans and his hard cock that he loved it too.

"Good doggie. You can stop now," I instructed, "You have been such a good dog, that mommy is going to let you fuck her doggie style he-he," I said with a naughty giggle.

"Mmm, oh thank you mommy," he said with a cheeky smile.

I turned around and bent over. Nicky positioned his throbbing cock against my slit and pushed inside. My pussy was wet with vaginal juice and traces of piss, so he slid in easily. We moaned again in unison.

He held my hips and moved his hard brown cock in and out of my wet pink hole, looking down to enjoy the view.

We were both moaning and panting. Nicky thrust hard into me, I egged him on asking him to do me harder. He pounded away relentlessly until he pushed me over the edge and I came in a gush, coating his hard cock inside me.

I moaned louder as climaxed.

"Ohhhh fuck yessss!" I cried out as I released.

I moved off his cock and stood up, turning around to face my slave. He was still hard and throbbing, his cock oozing pre-cum. He had not cum with me.

I reached up and turned the shower-head so that it was facing him and turned on the water. It came out cold and he jumped and yelped a little.

I laughed at him and took the removable shower hose from its hook and aimed the cold water right at his rigid cock.

"Down boy!" I laughed at him, "No more for you today slut. You have to wait for tomorrow."

"Oh! It's cold Miss," he shrieked, stating the obvious.

He was squirming and trying to get away from the cold water attacking his cock and balls, but there really wasn't anywhere to go in such a confined space.

I saw his erection was going down from the shock of the cold water. I then changed the temperature to warm and hung the hose back up in its place.

I picked up the soap and handed it to Nicky.

"Wash me first slave. I have to go soon pet or I'm going to be late," I stated.

"Yes Miss. Of course Miss."

He lovingly washed my breasts, soaping them up with lots of lather. Then he moved down and washed my stomach and thighs. I opened my legs to allow him to get his hand between and clean me. His strong hands felt good on my body and I could see his erection was back. After he had cleaned my entire front, I turned around and he washed my back. As his hands moved down to my ass, I bent over. His hands were caressing me as he cleaned me. He washed the back of my legs then went back up to my ass and cleaned it thoroughly. Using a soapy finger, he rubbed my tight little hole. Then he pushed his soapy finger inside my hole, moving it in and out, causing me to moan.

It didn't see it but that made my slave smile. He adored my big ass and was hoping I would let him fuck it sometime during his visit here.

He took his finger out and I stood upright again and rinsed off all the soap.

"Oh that feels better pet. I feel good now," I said, "Just make sure I'm all clean. That's my good boy." And I bent over again for him to check.

"Yes Miss. You look clean, but let me check for you Miss," he said playfully.

I felt him pry open my ass cheeks with both hands. Then I felt his tongue lick me up and down my crack. It felt wonderful. I moaned in primal lust as he pushed the tip of his tongue right into my asshole. He darted his tongue in and out, then licked all around the hole, rimming me. I was starting to pant again, feeling my temperature rise.

It felt amazing and I didn't really want to stop, but I knew I was going to be late home if I didn't hurry up and I did not want my husband to suspect anything. So I stood up, moving off his prying tongue.

"Mmm that feels so good pet, but I have to go now. You can do that again tomorrow," I said with a grin.

"Yes Miss. Thank you Miss," he answered, smiling back at me.

I got out of the shower and dried myself, leaving Nicky in there to wash his own body. I put my clothes back on, my skirt was still a little damp but not noticeable unless you felt it. My panties were completely soaked so I didn't even bother about them, making a mental note to myself to bring a spare pair tomorrow.

I decided to just leave my bag of sex toys in Nicky's hotel room.

Time had gone by so fast, I didn't even get the chance to use my strap-on on him yet, but I still had four more days of pleasure to go and that thought brought a wicked grin to my face.

I was dressed and just brushing my hair when Nicky emerged from the bathroom. He had a towel around his waist and I noticed he had remembered to put his collar back on. He had also been considerate and brushed his teeth while he was in there, the mint paste taking away the taste of cum and piss from his well used mouth.

He looked a little sad knowing I was about to leave. I didn't want a long goodbye and a glance at my watch reminded me I didn't have the time for one anyway.

"Don't fret my sweet pet," I said lovingly as I walked up to him, "I will be back at 9 am tomorrow morning."

"Yes. I know Miss, but I shall still miss you until then," he replied with love in his voice too.

"You have my permission to go out if you wish pet. You may do what you like except you are not allowed to cum again until I tell you to, when I return tomorrow," I instructed, "Is that understood slave?"

"Yes Miss. Understood," he answered.

"Excuse Miss but you forgot your bag," Nicky said as I started to walk to the door.

"I'm leaving that here pet. I will need it for tomorrow," I said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh ok Miss. I will see you tomorrow then. Take care Miss," he said with a touch of curiosity in his voice, as he wondered what could be in the bag.

I reached up and took his face in my hands and kissed him lovingly. I noticed his mouth tasted good and was pleased he had been so thoughtful whilst in the bathroom. He kissed me back with passion.

I broke the kiss, knowing I had to go. I opened the door and stepped through it.

"Bye for now pet. I will be back before you know it," I said reassuringly.

"I love you Nicky. Take care," I said, closing the door behind me.

"I love you too Miss," he replied, but I didn't hear him as I was rushing down the corridor to the foyer to get back to my car.

I was smiling all the way home, thinking about our activities today and looking forward to trying out some of my sex toys on my slave tomorrow.

Nicky was smiling to himself too. He had made his owner cum many times. He felt contented that he had pleased me and relieved that after meeting him in person, nothing had changed. He still felt that I wanted him and loved him.

The fears and worries that he had thought of on his way to meet me, dissolved.

Nicky sat down on his hotel bed. It was almost 5 pm now. He could go out. I had given permission, and he did want to look around, but he suddenly felt quite tired. It had been a long flight, followed by hours of sex, so it wasn't surprising that his body needed to recharge. So he decided he would just eat dinner at the hotel tonight and then watch some television in his room and get an early night.

He had an idea he was going to need all his strength tomorrow.

nz_marie
nz_marie
655 Followers