My Pet, Danielle

Story Info
A submissive pet is put to the test.
2k words
3.73
13.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trident1
Trident1
18 Followers

"Say it!...SMACK!"

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry...I didn't quite hear you."

"I'm sorry, sir, for cumming without your permission."

I step backwards and take in the view. There was my little pet, Danielle, lying on top of the padded saw horse. Her arms tied to the front legs and her legs tied to the back. Her body is positioned in such a way that her tight little ass and even tighter little pussy is hanging over the edge, giving me full and total access to both her holes. Each one of her natural 34d tits is hanging off either side. I can't decide if I should put the hanging weight clamps on her nipples or wait until later...

I walk over to my "toy chest" and dig around. I can hear her breathing heavy, a result of her ass getting spanked with my paddle and her cumming.

"Ahhhh...here they are!"

I turn around and walk closer to her and squat down. As I pull the toys from behind my back, her eyes grow wide and a look of both fear and lust wash over her face.

"You see, Danielle, when my pet cums without permission, then she must be punished."

What was in my hand is a fun little creation of mine. I took a regular ball gag and replaced the ball with an "o" ring so that when it is closed, you can attach things to it. Then, I took a double ended Dildo and cut 4 inches off of it and made it 18 inches. Then, I screwed an eye hook into the end . Why did I do this??...you'll see!

I walked over to my pet and placed the ball gag in her mouth and fastened it in the back. Then I took a little bit of lube and squirted it onto her sweet little asshole. She flinched from the sudden cold. I rubbed it around and then slowly slid a finger inside her. My God she was tight. I had to truly push before her asshole accepted me. Once I got her ready, I took the dildo and began to slide it in. This proved to be a challenge because the dildo was probably two and a half sizes BIGGER than her hole. As I pushed, her hole would bend but not break. I started and stopped about three times until finally, on the fourth try, it bent and then broke. I felt her sphincter give and the big cock was graciously swallowed in by her broken hole. Danielle let out a muffled cry as the big cock slid up her asshole. I stopped feeding it to her after about 7 inches.

I took some rope and looped it through the ring on her gag then through the ring on the dildo and pulled them tight so that her head was now stretched backwards and up. Why did I do this?? Because now, in order to lower her head, she will automatically be pulling the rest of the dildo into her own body.

I walked back to the toy chest and took out my hand-held vibrator and walked over to Danielle.

"Here you go, my pet"

I turned the vibrator on and positioned it onto her clit and held it there. Within seconds, she was squirming. As she squirmed, I saw her head trying to lower but get stopped.

"Come on, my pet...lower that head."

I could see the fear in her eyes but even more was the desperation of trying to keep her head up.

"It's ok, pet. Let it go"

I pushed the vibrator harder into her clit and her moan was even louder than before. Her cunt was dripping juice down the horse. I knew it was a matter of time. No one can keep their neck up for that long and I knew she was close to cumming.

"Mmmmmmpppppfffffffff"

And there it was. Her whole body spasmed as her orgasm ripped through her body. I watched as her eyes rolled back into her head. Then it happened. Her head started to lower as she was getting close to passing out. I watched as the dildo slid into her body...inch by inch. My last pet stopped at 13 inches but I have high hopes for this one. Further and further it slid inside her, snaking it's way through her body

I walked around and picked up her lifeless head. I knelt down and lightly smacked her face.

"Danielle...wake up, my pet"

Her eyes started to flutter and she tried to focus on my face. I brushed the matted hair from her face and said "There you go"

I untied the rope and unbuckled the ball gag and removed it. She was panting.

"Guess what...I want to show you something."

I walked over and pulled the full length mirror and positioned it behind her. Then I walked back to her and held up another mirror. Her eyes grew wide as she looked and saw just the eyehole hook sticking out of her closed asshole.

"Are...are you serious?"

"Yes baby. There is 15 inches of cock up your ass right now."

I reached a hand under her belly and pressed. I could feel the hardness in her bowels.

"And it is riiiight here too."

She smiled.

"But... We're not done yet!!"

I walked over to my box of toys and turned back around with two weights in my hands. I knelt down in front of Danielle and said "guess where these are going!"

I took the first clamp and grabbed hold of Danielle's left tit and very carefully attached it to her nipple. She let out a long, low moan.

I shifted my weight and grabbed her right tit and clamped it on to her nipple. I looked at her face ...her eyes were glazed over like she had a vacant stare. Her hair was wet and matted onto her face. There was a thin string of saliva hanging from her bottom lip to the floor.

I took my hands and cupped both weights, alleviating the pressure on her nipples. I bounced them in my hands and my pet moaned. Then, I let go and they both dropped, pulling her nipples down hard. Danielle screamed as loud as she could, almost beginning to cry. Not wanting to hear her cries, I fastened the ball gag back to her mouth.

I got up and walked over to her ass. I pulled back on the string and unhooked it from the dildo in her ass. She moaned her approval at my decision. I slowly pulled the dildo from her ass and watched her hole gape as I removed it. I placed the dildo in my hand and could feel how hot it was. Apparently, it retained the heat from being inside her intestines.

I walked over to her front and bent down. I placed the tip of it at the entrance to the "O" ring and slid it inside her mouth. Little by little I pushed until she gagged. I began fucking her mouth and about every 10 thrusts, I would push deep. After a few minutes, when I pushed deep, her throat opened wide and the dildo slid inside.

After 10 minutes, Danielle became relaxed enough that the cock just slipped down her throat. At one point, I hooked my pinky to the hook on the end and slid it all the way down her throat.

I stepped back to see my work. Danielle lay belly first over the horse, arms and legs strapped in. She began flailing because she couldn't breathe because she had a big cock shoved down her throat. I grabbed the hook and pulled it out. She took a big gasp of air and began coughing.

I took the newly lubed dildo and slowly inserted it back into her asshole, only this time, it slipped right in without having to push as hard as before.

I pushed until I felt resistance then stopped. I placed my hand around it and took a strong hold and began pushing. I felt whatever was stopping it gave way and the cock moved further in. I kept pushing until I felt another block but instead of stopping, I pushed harder. I felt it pause then keep going and I knew that I was back inside Danielle's intestines. Once I bottomed out, I left it there.

Seeing my pet this way was getting to be too much for me so I unzipped my jeans and freed my cock. I walked over to her and grabbed her hair. I lined my cock up with the ring and slid it inside her mouth.

Holding her head, I proceeded to fuck her face. I could hear her gagging as my cock banged against the back of her throat. I pushed in deep and felt her throat constrict against my cock. I held it there, choking her. She began to wiggle, her way of telling me that she couldn't breathe. I pulled my cock out and again, she gasped for air.

I walked back to my toy box and pulled a whip out. It was a gorgeous wooden handled whip with about 25 3 foot straps of leather.

I walked behind her and lightly draped the whip over her ass.

I gave her ass a good little spank, just to introduce her to what was coming. I stood to her left and lightly whipped her in a motion similar to how you fly fish...cast, recover...cast, recover. She moaned as the leather stung her ass cheeks.

I went back and grabbed the vibrator and attached it to the stand. I moved the stand to where her clit was and then positioned the vibrator right on it. Danielle immediately began moaning.

I picked the whip back up and took my position behind her to the left. As the vibrator hummed against her clit, I slapped her ass with all of that leather.

Danielle did her best to shriek every time I slapped her. She alternated from shrieking to moaning as the vibrator attacked her clit.

I switched the vibrator to high and it began to hum loudly. Danielle began to moan louder and longer and I used this opportunity to abuse her ass. With a steady flick of my wrist, I repeatedly slapped the leather across her taut ass cheeks. I could hear her moan louder and louder then she began making alot of noise. I knew she was about to cum so I kept going.

I whipped her harder and harder as the vibrator roared against her clit. I could see the dildo in her ass begin to move as her asshole and pussy began to pucker.

With a loud and continuous groan, Danielle came. And came hard. Her entire body clenched up and I watched as the dildo began to slide out of her asshole. Her moaning was constant as the orgasm ripped through her. I alternated from watching her face contort and drool to seeing her ass struggle to keep the cock inside it. She lost that fight.

In one fluid move, I watched as Danielle shit the double ended dildo out of her insides, landing on the floor. She gave a loud cry and then silence.

Her head hung low with more saliva dripping down onto the floor. Her tits had a slight sway as the weights rocked back and forth. The only sound that you could hear was the sound of the vibrator.

I bent down and switched it off. I picked up Danielle's head and she was out cold. I undid the strap holding the "O" ring in place and removed it, being careful not to hit her teeth.

I removed the weight from her left tit first, then her right one. I could see the redness take over as the blood began to flow back into that area.

I moved to her ass and admired the sight. Her asshole was gaped open enough that I could easily fit my middle finger in without it touching the sides. There was a trail of lube leaking out of it, down through her pussy, mixing with her cum, then leaking out over her clit and forming a strand headed towards the floor. I bent down and picked up the dildo that had been nestled deep in her intestines...it was still hot to the touch.

Trident1
Trident1
18 Followers