My Pet Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
577 Followers

Her elf's response was to sweep Kinera off her feet as the bond exploded with overwhelming joy. The demoness was dimly aware she was being carried, her legs were in one hand, her shoulders in the other. She reached up and pulled her pet into a kiss that dragged on as they crashed through the door to their quarters.

The duo collapsed onto the four-post bed, Kinera on top. Driven by the need pounding in the bond, the demoness undid her belt and tossed the garment aside. She straddled her elf's face, pressing her aching pussy into wanting lips. This wasn't the first time they had fucked while at high sync, but something about the bond was different. The heightened sensation made every ounce of attention feel like a session in and of itself.

Kinera pulled off her shirt and began to play with herself as she rode her elf's face with abandon. With each second that passed the connection grew stronger until the demoness could hear Feala inside her head, pleading. She realized she had not yet given her vassal permission to disrobe, much less enjoy herself. Even with the changes she had made to the binding, the core purpose of enforcing subservience remained.

She dropped left to the bed, her legs tucked under hip. "Feala dear, why don't you slip out of those clothes and enjoy yourself? It is your wedding night after all."

"You are too kind, my lady." The words reached her ears and mind in the same instant, the bond carrying a smirk.

The elf rolled to her feet and removed her boots. Another set of delicate looking platinum cuffs glittered around her ankles. Walking around to the end of the bed, she watched her mistress through her eyelashes as she ever so slowly removed her top. Kinera had no doubt that she too, could now feel the rising arousal of her bond-mate. The elf teased along the collar, revealing ever more breast flesh, making it seem like she would slide the garment down to her hips.

Finally, Kinera crawled to her and jerked the shirt off over her head. Without the support of the top, the elf's bodice strained to contain her. On top of her head-sized tits, subtle changes to muscles pushed her silhouette wider. She tugged at the ribbon, ever so slowly letting the slack out until her thick, but slightly toned body did its own thing and forced the garment apart to fall at her feet. She turned her back to her mistress, tucking her thumbs into her hose. Inexorably, she pulled the fabric past her expansive hips, revealing her magically pert ass.

Kinera was usually in control of herself in the bedroom, but something about the situation convinced her to make the first move. Revisiting their public fun earlier, the demoness snaked her tail between her elf's legs to caress a blushing mound begging for attention. As she stroked already wet folds, she felt a pressure on her own sex. Cupping her flared tail tip, she slid into her lover's quivering lips.

The feedback was immediate. The moment Feala was penetrated, Kinera felt it as well. She pushed into her elf until there was some amount of resistance. As she drew out slowly, the demoness resisted the urge to just pound her elf's wanting pussy. She could easily push her to the floor and tail fuck her into mind numbing orgasm, as she had many times at the beginning of their bond. Biting her lip, she withdrew her tail and turned over on the bed to end up on her hands and knees.

"Feala dear, come here and resume your duties."

The elf knelt next to the bed, her hands and lips lovingly caressing her mistress' ass, hips, and tail. "How shall I serve you, my lady?"

Torn between satisfying her need and her curiosity, she decided the chance to feel doubly stimulated was too good to pass up. Falling to the bed, she gripped her plump ass, presenting both her holes. "If you satisfy my pussy, you will get your present sooner. But, if you toy with my ass, you may play with yourself until you come."

Before she had even finished speaking, Feala was pressing her tongue into her mistress' anus. At the same time, the feeling of Feala's deft fingers caressing her own clit began to take hold through the bond. In the months since they had been bound, how had they not had sex like this before? Was it because, before now, the connection had been hesitant, uncertain?

Feala's tonging grew more forceful as she experienced the sensations between her own cheeks. The elf's rubbing and pinching grew more insistent as multiple fingers slipped between her folds.

Intending to push her pet over the edge, Kinera released her ass to slip her hands under her tits and begin to massage them. At once, Feala was moaning into her ass. Heady with the new feeling of control their reinforced bond apparently afforded, the demoness sunk her glowing fingertips into her pliable flesh. The raw magic leaking out of her unscaled finger tips was hot against her skin and the demoness could feel the energy pouring through the bond into her elf.

The rush of energy caused her pet to scream her name as the elf's attentions to her clit reached a peak that launched both into an orgasm shared between minds. The backlash of energy washed over the demoness, her own body swelling slightly in response to the chaotic energies. Once more sinking into the depth of the shared sensations, wrapped in the pounding need that the bond had become, she was tempted to continue, but it was not she who would be growing this night.

Kinera sat back on her heels, forcing her gasping elf's face deeper between her ass. Outside, the full moons were coming into alignment. The time was now. The lines of power on her face were already snaking down her chest and back, entwining her arms and legs. Sigils carved into her body by her own master flickered to life on her shoulders and hips. She quickly undid the ties of her bodice, leaving her clothed only in magic itself.

"Enough for now, Feala," but her elf continued in a lustful haze, her surprisingly thick tongue writhing deep inside her mistress as stiff fingers began to work her folds once more. The demoness could feel her power building alongside another orgasm. Not wanting the energies released before she could bring them to bear, she pulled away and the warmth of the bond faded slightly.

Her elf flinched, expecting retribution, but there would be no more violence between them, unless they were playing.

"Though I still own you, you surprisingly own me," the demoness said as she caressed her elf's cheek. "In our bond, we are now equals and soon, the Realms will know that fact as well."

The demoness beckoned the wrapped gemstone to float before her. She cut the leather cord and tossed it aside before sending the bauble to hang in the air near her pet. "This is my gift, a chance to be something more. Take it, but once you do, there is no going back. Your mind will still be your own, but your body will be mine, as mine will be yours."

Feala hesitated for a breath before she wrapped her hand around the gem just as the light of the moons filled the room. In the shadows of her body, her iridescent skin seemed to contain the universe. She pressed the ring to her collar and there was a soft click. Then, there was a burst of brilliant purple light as the enchantment began to unfold.

The platinum collar writhed as it grew thicker and the metal ring expanded until it could easily slip past the elf's long ears. It slowly rotated as it rose off her neck, though the sapphire remained centered between her golden eyes. For a moment, the symbol of bondage floated like a halo, the gemstone even with Feala's forehead.

Kinera reached out, gingerly grasping the collar. A hiss filled the air as steam began to rise from her scaled hands. She gripped tighter and the metal crumpled in her grasp, sending sparks flying. The demoness bent the collar on either side of the gem until there a soft snap.

Apprehension flowed through the bond as the metal of the far side brushed against the elf's scalp. But her own skin did not sear. As the demoness continued to pull, the metal stretched like taffy until it came apart against the nape Feala's neck. No longer connected, the metal began to pool in the demoness' hands until there were two glowing balls of platinum.

The sapphire continued to float in the air, as if waiting.

At the realization she was holding the physical manifestation of their connection in her hands, the bond flared anew for both of them. Freed from constraint, the months of magic stored in the collar poured into the gulf between the two mages. The energy seared at the demoness' mind, burning through layer after layer of psychic defenses until the bond was so large it felt all encompassing.

Wrapped in mantle of their shared mindspace, Kinera felt like every inch of her essence was stitched to Feala. Unbidden, a lifetime of memories flooded into the demoness' mind even as her own life poured into her chosen. She had expected physical transformations, counted on them even, but this was unprecedented and they had hardly started! For a moment, she wondered if the spell would indeed get away from her.

Trust me, love. Trust that I am not my brother. Kinera wasn't sure if she said it, or had just cast the thought into the bond, but Feala nodded all the same as she ran her hands down her mistress' hips and nuzzled her mound.

The demoness walked behind her vassal and, with a flick of each wrist, pushed the balls of liquid metal against either side of her elf's head. The material pulsed in her grasp as the demoness sculpted what was once a symbol of bondage into one of power.

The semi-liquid metal flowed against her scales as she shaped horns that swept out, forward, and then up. Cutting into the pointed tips, she carved a branch on each that curved down to form a diamond shaped opening. She paced around, shaping and adjusting until she was satisfied and stood before the floating gem.

She kissed the glowing stone as she pushed it into the socket she had created. The silver wrapping slithered out, knitting into the platinum. The ornate ring fell to the floor and she stooped to pick it up. Feala offered her hand, and the ring fit perfectly.

A shuddering gripped the demoness from within as arcs of glowing fuchsia light snaked outward from the gem, as if her chosen was being wrapped in luminescent ribbon. Kinera's skin prickled as phantom energies caressed her skin. Grabbing hold of the bond, she began to channel their connection to craft a perfect lover but was blocked by the chime of platinum.

The bracelets and anklets of binding were designed to limit her bond-mate's powers, keep her unable to rebel. It also seemed they prevented her from being altered. Removing them would shatter the bond, but as it was, she would be unable to make her changes. After the last two hours, losing that connection would be like dying. Turning her will to the challenge, she poured energies into the metal until the magic cracked.

As the spell woven into the cuffs spread before her, the demoness was still stunned by its complexity. She had dabbled in weakening the enchantment previously, affording Feala more and more freedom, but this was a different matter all together. Her gaze scanned the interconnected lines of energy, trying to trace where the blocking elements resided. It was impossible to follow though, the circuit of magic seeming to loop back in on it...self. That was it!

Pulling at the loop which poured the wearer's magic into maintaining their own confinement she split it off to let some energy escape. The demoness was about to stitch the spell together when she realized a great opportunity was before her. Making some quick modifications, she changed the damping elements to amplifying ones and made the feedback loop attach directly to Feala's essence. She had promised making her pet an avatar of magic and this would do just the trick.

Intensely satisfied, she turned her attention to the physical rings. Pouring moonlight bolstered energy into them, the platinum bands grew to envelop her partner's forearms, hands, calves, and feet. Visualizing her own scales, she braced for the coming wave of sensation and clenched her fists to set the change in motion. Even so, she was not prepared.

The sensation of thousands of scales blossoming was on par with a lifetime of fierce kisses and bitten lips. Her core clenched as rolling shared orgasms filled the bond and she dropped to one knee gasping for breath. Glancing out the window, the moons were moving on, their light waning. After wasting all the time on the spell of binding, her empowered state would only last for a few more moments at best.

Kinera lifted her pet, no, lover, to float before her. Still shrouded in the light, her form mirrored the hedron-shaped gem which was making this possible. The demoness sunk her hands into the semi-solid material, the roiling energies making her scales smoke. Her exposed finger tips flared to incandescence as she connected directly with her bond-mate's essence.

The demoness closed her eyes, visualizing her ideal. An image of her corrupted handmaiden, her body enveloped by grinning tit-flesh, flashed through Kinera's mind. While tempting and potentially gratifying, she wanted her companion to be commanding as well as sensual. If she was honest, she just wanted more of Feala to exist.

In that regard, it seemed like the best place to start was height, but how tall was too tall? She pictured her companion ducking through doors, just barely able to fit. She felt a thrill as her concept was met with excitement through the bond. Pushing to the edge of reasonable when considering the keep, she stopped at eight and a half feet.

She opened her eyes to watch the first changes. The cocoon of light first lengthened, nearly spanning from floor to ceiling, before it began to widen. While her own stature was unchanged, the demoness relished the all-consuming, swelling feeling of her lover's growth.

Behind closed eyes once more, her mental image of the elf had scaled up to her new, more demonic body. She skipped over adding to tits that would be jiggling arm fulls and instead focused on every ounce of muscle. Weaving raw, moon fueled magic into the very fibers made them many times stronger without adding bulk. This left her bond-mate with thighs, hips, and a stomach which would have her stronger that twenty, but still with the slight jiggle the demoness enjoyed so much. As she had the thought, she could feel a blush spreading through their connection.

The demoness turned her attention to her companion's torso specifically, she slipped glowing hands into her sides. Spirals of energy added extra inches to her waist, strengthening a core that would have to support boobs which would leave most women debilitated, but seemed chaste in comparison to what she had been witness to.

Kinera pulled her hands back and away as she moved down, creating a slope of hip that peaked outside her partner's shoulders and curved to meet her thighs nearly a foot behind her. The growth cascaded downwards, widening hips, thighs, calves, and even her feet.

In an effort to balance out her partner's front heavy build, Kinera pulled not one, but a pair of spade-tipped tails from the top of Feala's squeezable shelf of booty. The tapered limbs would likely drape to the floor and the last foot was prehensile for a number of very important reasons that the demoness looked forward to exploring in the near future.

She was burning with need from the shared stimulation at this point. Sweat poured off her as the sensations of her companion's transformation kept her constantly tipping over the edge. Mentally exhausted, she poured what remained of her prowess into sex being forever amazing.

It started with the clit of her new demoness. At this point, it was the size of Kinera's thumb. She was not looking for cock from her lover, the pair of tails she had sculpted were already perfect, but she did like the idea of Feala getting erect. A couple small tweaks ensured that, when aroused, her button would be very easy to push. Similar alterations were made to her labia, ensuring that once on, there was a feedback loop which kept her there.

Within, Kinera pushed out her partner's vagina and womb to expand until she felt resistance through the bond. She pulled the vast size back, creating many, many sensitive folds that would allow her partner able to take an insertion of any size. Upon reflection, she made it so that the intrusion would be even insanely more pleasurable than the ripples of nerves would already be. The demoness felt Feala laugh at the thought, even as she filled the bond with images of her body being pushed to the limit.

Brushing the tempting thoughts aside, the demoness' attention turned to the other hole. While she hated her brother's penchant for equine alterations, the pillowy assholes of his harem were, admittedly, sublime. While she pondered making the change, she saw it happen. Without even thinking it, a donut of soft flesh blossomed between Feala's nigh endless cheeks. A feeling that evoked mischievous grinning floated through the bond.

Finally, Kinera floated in her mindscape before Feala's face. She had no plans for the former elf's countenance. She was already an otherworldly beauty. The warmth, which she assumed was her partner's affection, washed over her. Once more changes happened without her input, her partner grasping the bond with her mind.

Most were subtle, slight things that the demoness had never even thought to change, but definitely made an impact. At the same time, there were a couple radical ones. Her partner's braid thickened and grew until it hung to her calves. The mental construct winked and opened fuller, permanently silver lips to reveal a tongue that hung past her chin and seemed to widen once free of her mouth. Not wanting to be outdone, Kinera willed pea-sized metal balls into being every half inch along the organ's entire length.

Pulling back, the demoness appraised her work. Something about the changes just did not feel complete. She could feel her power waning, but fought to remain to be sure it was perfect. The solid gold hue of her partners' eyes caught her attention and the demoness knew what final touch was needed. She reached out with her mind to make the change, but her tenuous connection set off a cascade of changes which ended in Feala's skin tone shifting to a sun bleached obsidian and her eyes becoming an icy blue. The dark complexion contrasted wonderfully with her silver scales and the glinting of her race's inner light.

In a rush, Kinera's mind space collapsed back to normal. Back in the real world, she was started to see her scales had been shredded up to her forearms. In a whirlwind of fuchsia light, the spell completed. Utterly drained, the demoness fixated on that fact she only came up to Feala's hips before everything faded to black.

She awoke midday in the embrace of her reborn lover, their trio of tails entwined under the blanket. Soft, warm breast flesh pressed against her from shoulder to hip. They were laying shoulder to shoulder and her heels brushed just above her partner's knees, a discovery which made the demoness shudder with delight. Today was the beginning of a new life, one filled with new discoveries and hopefully lots of sex.

Moving slowly so as to not wake her sleeping companion, she found herself faced with a valley of slowly rising and falling flesh. Absently, her hands followed the hints of muscle down her lover's body. Her fingertips, stiff and raw from being the conduit to rewrite an entire existence, found welcome relief in the folds of her other half's sex.

Feala's eyes fluttered open, the glow casting the couple in a soft blue light. The former elf noble smiled, even as she bit her lip when Kinera pressed her fingers into her hardening clit.

"Good morning, my lady, was last night not enough?" she sat up, reclining on her right arm. Her tits shifted, the first enveloping her arm, the other spreading around its sister.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
577 Followers