My Pet, Fi Ch. 01

Story Info
First meeting between Pet and I. Pet submits immediately.
1.9k words
4.53
10.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in the door and there she was; sitting exactly as I had instructed: Blindfold on, hair braided in two braids, new dress, makeup done perfectly, except for nude lipstick. Pet always liked to show her sassy side somewhere. She would get her punishment for this later.

Continuing on down: stockings (ah, my pet was trying extra hard to please me. It had not been stipulated, but it was a test and of course pet passed. I had just the reward for her) and pets new 4" stilettos. It made her taller than me, but I didn't care. It made her one of the sexiest things I had ever seen.

As I approached I gave her a little kiss on the cheek and whispered in her ear, "Sir is very pleased with his pet."

"Sir's pet is happy that he is pleased." Fi remarked smiling up at me.

"You know tonight is special. It is a little over a year and a day since our first encounter. . ."

First Meeting

I'm not sure if I had ever been more nervous than I was the night Fi and I met. I had longed for a true total sub for a long time, and here she was. Beneath the frumpy clothes and non-flattering hair cut, I could see a beautiful woman deep down inside. She had self confidence and spunk when she wanted to show it. Now all we needed to do was draw it out.

We had a nice dinner and a couple of drinks to loosen us up a bit. I had told pet before she came that she would be given a choice as to whether to continue this as a beginning of our sub/dom adventure, or we could continue it as just a normal date.

I wasn't sure that Fi would accept the invitation back to my room, but I think that when she saw the set of instructions I had written out for her, she was hooked.

"My pet: While I pay the bill, you are to go to room 324, fill the ice bucket, take a shower, place the blindfold over your eyes and lie face down spread eagle. "

When I got to the room, I was pleasantly surprised that she had followed the orders to a T. I even checked the ice bucket, because I was pretty sure she wouldn't have had time, but she did.

"Very good, pet. Sir is very pleased. "

"I live to please sir. "

As I was attaching the restraints to her ankles, I said to her, "live to please and yet you have old granny panties instead of the sexy thong that I requested?" I swatted her ass at about 50% of my strength. It caught her attention for sure, but not enough to cause real pain, that would come later.

I moved back up to her ear and proceeded to nibble, lick, whisper, and generally make pet even wetter than she had been before. "That, my pet is just a little of the reward that you will get later for following my instructions so well on the first try. "

"There were some things that you seemed to have "forgot". You handed me nasty granny panties at dinner and that bra has seen better days. I know for a fact you were told to have a matching set. And the only thing matching about your set is how disgustingly ugly they are. Tsk...tsk. "

I grabbed the flogger and struck her thigh with as much force as I could. This was a new experience for pet. She had never had the flogger so she had no idea what to expect. I could tell she was wanting to scream, but she buried her face in the pillow.

Again and again I flogged her. With each strike she came closer and closer to screaming, but I stopped before she ever yielded. This one was going to be a stubborn nut to crack. I like a little orneriness, but she was holding on a little too much.

I stroked the flogger along her body. I went up one side of her body and down the other. Every once in a while I would kiss her butt cheek, or I would move up next to her ear and nibble just a little.

With the flick of the wrist I struck the another blow. Fi was a true pain slut. Every stroke was met with a surprise inhalation and an almost audible moan. I went up and down her body and pet just couldn't seem to get enough.

Finally with my wrist giving out, I grabbed a piece of ice from the bucket. "Raise up on all fours pet. Let me see what we have here. ". Fi raised up as best she could given that she was strapped down. I spread her pussy lips and there was my target. I rubbed the ice cube up and down her clit. I swore she came from that initial touch of her clit. I wondered how long it had been for her.

I kissed around her ass and slowly made my way to her rosebud. I attacked it with my tongue. I could tell there was a lot of pent up passion in this woman and I was prepared to drag every last bit out of her. She wanted more, but little did I know, the minx was doing everything she could to keep herself from begging.

I moved further down and started attacking her clit with my tongue. I have been told by previous lovers that my tongue should be illegal, and I put all of that expertise to work on her cunt. Orgasm after orgasm pulsed through her. And I kept attacking.

I pulled back and let pet rest a minute while I got the next surprise ready. I have always been a fan of anal beads and this night was no exception. I just love the way women squirm in uncomfortable delight as I slowly insert and remove each bead.

Pet had never experienced anal beads, but I could tell she loved them immediately. I was in heaven. Now to give her the night she would never forget.

After practically fisting pet's pussy and wearing her ass out with the anal beads, it was time to roll her over and work on her front.

After reapplying the straps and making sure the blindfold was secure, I went back to the ice bucket. Grabbing two pieces of ice I went after her nipples. I had plans for these nipples, and I wanted them good and hard.

Being in the heightened sexual state that she was in, pet practically orgasmed from my attention to her tits and nipples. We have since achieved her orgasm through sheerly making love to her tits. But, again, for some reason she held back and wouldn't let herself enjoy it fully.

Once her nipples were good and sensitive, I grabbed another new item for pet: nipple clamps. When I placed the first one on, I saw the pain and pleasure ripple through her body. The sexual response from pet was intoxicating. I jerked and pulled on her clamped nipple, and pet just ate it up.

As I continued to pull on her first nipple, I attacked her other nipple: nibbling, biting, licking, and generally mauling her tit. Once I was satisfied that she was good and ready, I put the clamp on her second nipple.

The ecstasy on pet's face was amazing. I grabbed her and kissed her with all the passion that had built up between us. We made out like teenagers while I continued to pull on her nipple clamps. It is by sheer force of will, I found out later, as to why pet didn't explode in orgasm, but I would have the last laugh when it came to that.

Once she was near the brink of exploding, I kissed my way down her body and reintroduced pet's clit to my tongue. I'm pretty sure pet orgasmed immediately. She did confess later that it had been the first time she had came from oral stimulation.

I licked, bit, sucked, tongued, and genuinely wore pet's clit out. And when I felt like she had finally had enough, I let her catch her breath as I undid all of the straps.

"That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced, sir. Thank you, sir."

"And pet, you can thank me properly by coming over here and worshiping me as I have just worshipped you. "

Pet helped me out of my clothes, and we made out like teenagers again. She worked her way down my chest and took one of my nipples in her mouth. She nipped it ever so slightly and sent shivers down my spine. But I had had enough, being the impatient man that I am (I'm a patient Master but a pretty impatient man). I pushed pet's head towards my cock.

She quickly got the message and attacked it with gusto. I had thought that my lovers were experienced in the past, however, pet far surpassed anything I had experienced. I still cannot describe what she does to my cock, but it is like magic. I came at least three times each harder than the last one.

"I need to fuck you now!" The primal urge had hit me (again, impatient man). I had to have my cock inside this woman's pussy.

I plowed into her cunt with no regard to whether she was ready or not. Luckily for us both, she was so wet I slid to the hilt with the first thrust.

Fucking pet's cunt was like sliding my cock back and forth on velvet. It was incredible. I lost count of the number of times we came. She kept grabbing my ass and pulling me deeper inside her.

I have never had a woman's body wriggle and ripple the way pet did as orgasm after orgasm rocked her. You could visibly see her cum.

To my extreme pleasure, her pussy spasmed with each orgasm as well, gripping, squeezing and pulling every ounce of cum out of me. This woman was made for sex.

After we had fucked for what seemed like an hour both of us had to recover a moment. That did not mean that pet was not continually stimulated. I slowly and, pet admitted later, painfully started building her to an orgasm by simultaneously whipping her thighs with the flogger and playing with her clit.

I started just lightly brushing each: her clit with my thumb and her thighs with the flogger. Then ever so slowly I picked up the pace in both fingering and flogging. Harder and faster I built her up.

Just as she was on the edge of orgasm, I stood up sharply. "Flip!" I said forcefully.

Pet looked confused. I struck her thigh with the flogger with all my might. "OhGodddddd," screamed pet.

"I said FLIP!! TURN OVER AND SPREAD YOUR LEGS!"

She obeyed immediately.

I remembered when pet was tied face down, how much she loved the anal beads. Pet was an anal slut! I slid my cock into her pussy to get it good and lubed up, and plowed straight into her wonderfully tight rosebud.

"Jesus Christ!" Pet shrieked.

Her ass opened up to me after the second thrust and by the third she was pushing back just as hard as I was thrusting forward. I grabbed the flogger and started whipping each butt cheek in time with my thrusts. This was the true start to her pleasure and pain training.

After finally collapsing in sheer sexual bliss we slipped into a deep sleep.

To be continued.