My Pet Stephanie

Story Info
How she became his willing slave.
3.8k words
4.44
48.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnaive
notnaive
122 Followers

"What a good little pet you are." I said as I watched her lips slide slowly up and down the shaft of my hard cock - just exactly as I had told her. Her eyes sparkled at the compliment but she did not stop her deliberate motion.

Slowly, she slid all the way down my cock until her nose was buried in my trimmed pubic hair and the swollen head of my circumcised penis was deep in her throat. Then, a pause. Then, slowly, she would slide back up the shaft until the ridge of my bulbous head was just inside her lips. She sucked hard on the head, making me gasp, then started again.

Just as I had taught her. I laid my head back on the sofa and thought back to how it all started...

=======================

We first connected through one of those websites - I forget which. At first there were emails, then we exchanged Instant-Messenger IDs and began chatting at work. She was very shy at first, but she eventually warmed up.

I found out through these conversations that she was unhappy with her sex life. She was married for a while, but her husband was unsatisfactory, and the few times she had been able to orgasm was through masturbation. She was beautiful and sexy and very frustrated.

During one of these Internet chats, she hinted that she might like to be dominated, and I jokingly started demanding that she call me "Master." She replied "Yes, Master" and referred to me that way from then on. I couldn't really tell if she was serious or not.

A few weeks later, I called her unannounced on her work telephone.

"This is Stephanie, how can I help?" Her voice was strong and confident, very feminine.

"Stephanie, this is the Master calling." I said.

She hesitated before answering. "Yes, sir?"

"Listen carefully, my pet, you will want to follow my instructions exactly to avoid punishment. Do you have a pencil and paper?" I said.

"Yes, Master." She almost whispered into the phone. Her strong voice was weaker now.

"Tomorrow, you will wear a short dress to work. One that shows off your breasts. You may wear a bra, but no other undergarments. You will wear your hair up, and you will wear high heels. I will be watching to see that you obey. Do you understand?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, what?" I demanded.

"Yes Master." she said even more quietly.

"You will work all morning, and take the afternoon off. At noon, you will walk across the street to the Hotel..." I gave her the rest of her instructions. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," she whispered into the phone.

I hung up without another word.

Now, if you know me, I am not the ultra-dominant type at all. I love women, and don't have a deep need to force anyone into anything. I had to plan and script this conversation for a week, and I even practiced it in the car over and over again. I was shaking, and I hope my voice didn't betray me. Even so, I was incredibly turned on.

The next day at noon, I was waiting in the hotel lobby, pretending to read the newspaper. I sat close enough to the front desk that I could hear the conversation. Stephanie walked up, her heels clicking loudly on the tile floor. She stopped at the desk and said, "Excuse me, my Master told me to meet him in room 269, and that you would have a key for me." I could almost hear her blushing.

Stephanie is only about 5'4", maybe a little taller in her heels. I think the man behind the desk stared directly into her cleavage the entire time. Her dress was exactly as I had instructed. It was designed to be tight, and with her DD breasts, it was positively straining at the seams.

She walked over to the elevator, the man behind the desk watching her the whole way. The doors opened, she got in, and the doors closed.

I forced myself to wait a full five minutes before I folded up the newspaper and walked to the elevator. I opened the door to the room and walked in to see Stephanie standing next to the bed, holding a glass of water with three ice cubes in it - exactly as I had instructed her. She did not look up, but kept her eyes downcast.

I took the glass from her hand and took a sip of the cold water. "Very good, my pet. You may sit down."

She sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs. I stood a few feet away. Her cleavage really was spectacular, especially from above. "Look up at me." I commanded.

She had a round, beautiful face, with clear brown eyes. I could see she was nervous, excited, maybe even a little afraid. "Relax, my pet. You have done very well. Here, take a deep breath and hold it." I stared directly at her chest as it inflated spectacularly. She blushed prettily when she saw what I was looking at. "Good, now let it out." And she did.

"You followed your instructions very well, my pet. Now you are alone with the Master in a hotel room, and you have the rest of the day off of work. Are you ready to be a good slave and please your Master?"

"Yes Master." She said. Her eyes dropped to the floor.

"Excellent, my pet!" I said, starting to get into my role. "Now, stand up and let the Master inspect his slave."

She stood up and I walked around her, inspecting every curve of her figure. I stood in front of her and put my hands on her bare shoulders, then left them slowly trace down and rest on her breasts. I could feel her heart beating quickly in her chest. Her nipples poked at the sheer fabric beneath my hands. I squeezed her breasts gently and she moaned softly.

I stepped back and said, "Lift up your dress and show me you followed my instructions." She hesitated, but then reached down and pulled up her dress, and, as I instructed, she was not wearing any underwear. Her pussy lips were shaved bare, with a patch of dark hair just above. She shifted her weight uncomfortably as I stared.

"Tell me how it felt to work all morning in that short dress and no underwear." I asked.

She blushed again. "I noticed almost everyone was looking at my boobs all morning. I even caught women staring at me. I tried to stay at my desk, but I can't do my job just sitting there all day."

"Yes, my pet, but how did it feel to have people looking at you like that?"

She looked at the floor. "It was embarrassing. I felt ashamed and wanted to run back to my desk and hide." She paused. "It also made my pussy wet." Her voice was almost a whisper.

"So my little pet was turned on by people leering at her." I said.

"Yes Master."

"Take off your dress, then." I ordered her. I was still holding the hem of her dress up, exposing her shaved pussy. She hesitated a moment, then pulled the tight dress up over her head and dropped it on the bed.

She stood before me naked except for her black bra. She really was beautiful. I forced myself to look away from her cleavage for a moment and saw that she had toned, defined legs and a nicely shaped waist and hips. Her face was framed by short hair, dyed a dark red-brown. Her beautiful brown eyes were uncertain, but not afraid.

Reaching into my pocket, I said, "Stephanie, I bought you something. Would you like to see it?"

"Yes Master!" She said. I could see a sparkle in her eyes.

I brought the black silk band out of my pocket. "This is your slave collar. It identifies you as my willing slave. When you wear it, you must either obey my commands, or take off the collar. If you ever take off the collar without my permission, you may never wear it again. But first you have to earn it. Would you like to wear this collar?"

"Yes Master, what must I do to earn my slave collar?" She smiled a little.

"You must demonstrate your obedience to the Master in order to earn your collar. You must show me that you can follow orders exactly and without question. I will train you to be a good slave."

"First, you must kneel before your Master." She looked so small on the floor, knees tucked beneath her.

"A good slave must follow orders, no matter what. She must be willing to do whatever the master says, without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. Please tell me how I can please you." She was becoming more confident in her role. It was time to make her a little less comfortable.

"Take off your bra, and give it to me." She unhooked the front clasp on her bra and released her breasts from their confinement. She offered it up to me with both hands.

I took the bra from her and used it to tie her hands together behind her back, then stepped back in front of her. She watched as I removed my pants and shirt and then stepped out on my boxers. My cock was at attention, and she stared at it.

"This is the Master's cock. I will use it for your first lesson in obedience. There are three tests you must pass in order to earn your collar. Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes, Master. You have a beautiful cock." She said. I don't know much about other men's dicks outside of what I have seen in Porn movies, but mine is about 8 inches long, and thick, maybe 6 inches around. It has a slight upward curve and a defined, circumcised head.

"Open your mouth, my pet, and stick out your tongue." I held my cock an inch above her outstretched tongue and squeezed it until a drop of precum fell on it. "Do you like the taste of your Master?"

"MMMM yes, Master, may I have more?" She said.

"Yes, but you must follow my instructions very closely, and show me your obedience. Now open your mouth." I stuck the head of my cock in her mouth and she closed her mouth around it. I took a step back and it popped out of her mouth loudly.

"I did not tell you to suck on my cock. I only told you to open your mouth. You must learn to obey the Master."

She looked genuinely shocked. "I am sorry Master, I will not displease you again. Please don't be angry with me..."

"Open your mouth my pet." I stuck my cock back in her mouth and let it lay there. "Now say Ahhhhhhhh"

"Ahhhhhhhh" she said, and the vibrations on her tongue felt very nice all the way to my balls.

"Good girl." I said. "Now you may suck on my cock."

She closed her lips around my shaft and I could feel her tongue swirling around the head. She was looking up at me, as if she were waiting for instructions. "Do you know how to deep-throat, pet?"

"MMMMmmmm Hmmmmmm..." she said, nodding a little with my cock still in her mouth.

"Impress me."

She closed her eyes, and slid all of my length into her throat. When her lips got to the base, she opened her eyes and looked up at me. I put my hand on her head, and said, "Good girl. What a talented little slave you are."

Her eyes brightened. With my hand on her head, I stated slowly sliding in and out of her mouth. I could feel her tongue on the underside of my shaft each time I was sliding out, and the feeling of her throat muscles contracting around my head was exquisite. I could feel my knees getting weaker.

Soon I was fucking her eager mouth vigorously. My shaft was slick with her saliva and my precum. The only sound in the room was her gasping breaths and slurping, and even though her hands were tied behind her, her lips never left my cock, and she never slowed to catch her breath.

I felt my balls start to contract, and I pulled out of her mouth and stroked my slippery cock with my hand. She looked disappointed, but moaned as my hot cum splashed on her face. My body shuddered and I groaned. She opened her mouth to try to catch some of my juice, but most of it landed on her cheeks and across her nose and forehead.

When my orgasm had subsided, we were both panting. Her face was a mess, but she waited patiently, her eyes fixed on my throbbing cock. "Excellent, my pet. You have passed the first test. And you did it very well. I am pleased with you."

"Thank you, Master." She looked very proud of herself.

"A good slave must always do what her master says, no matter what. You will go get some ice from the ice machine. You will need to go to the elevator, go up to the third floor, go across the hall, fill the ice bucket, and come back to the room. You may not get dressed."

She looked a little shocked, but said nothing.

"You may not wipe your face either. If anyone sees you, you are to say 'My Master says I am a good slave.' and nothing else. Do you understand?"

She dropped her eyes and said, "Yes, Master."

I untied her hands, and helped her to her feet. She looked uncertain, but determined. I handed her the ice bucket, but stopped at the door. "Do a good job and I will reward you. Do not disappoint me."

"I will not displease the Master," she said, and squared her shoulders. I opened the door and she stepped out into the hallway.

It seemed like she was gone forever. I really started to worry that something had happened. Finally, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door, and she brought in a full bucket of ice. She was very obviously pleased with herself.

"Well done, my pet!" I said with relief. "Did anyone see you?"

"There was a man in the elevator who was coming from the swimming pool. He tried to give me his towel, but I did what you said, and told him I was a good slave."

"Good girl." I said, taking the ice bucket from her. "You may go and wash your face, and then I will reward you as I promised."

While she was cleaning up in the bathroom sink, I stepped past her and started the shower. When she had finished, she turned to look at me. She really was quite beautiful. I was pleased to see that despite the confidence in her eyes, she really was eager to please me.

"The Master will now reward you by washing your body for you." I extended my hand to help her into the steamy shower. We stepped into the tub, and I began washing her. I soaped her from her neck and shoulders and rubbed all the way down to her toes, paying special attention to her lovely breasts. I took my time, and carefully avoided her bald pussy. I told her to turn around and face the wall as if a policeman was frisking her, and started again soaping her back from shoulders to heels.

The room was clouded with mist when I had her rinse off the soap. She had beautiful, soft skin, and my washing had brought it to a healthy glow. "Thank you, Master," she said.

I had her step out of the shower and towel off. When I turned off the water and stepped out, she started to dry me off without being asked. She rubbed me from head to toe, and when she had finished, she remained kneeling in front of me.

"I am very pleased with you, Stephanie. Did you bring your toy?" I had instructed her to bring her favorite dildo or vibrator with her. She looked embarrassed.

"Yes, Master, I did as you instructed."

"Good girl. Why don't you get it out, and then lay on the bed."

She rose to her feet and left the bathroom. When I stepped out a moment later, she was laying on her back on the bed, and her toy was on the stand next to the bed. It was a dark blue color, kind of transparent, with ridges and vibrator controls at the base. It was made of a soft jelly-like material, and was curved slightly.

I picked up the dildo sat on the end of the bed. I moved her legs so they were apart and bent at the knees. Without a word, I began gently rubbing her shaved pussy lips with my finger. She relaxed and spread her legs farther apart, and her glistening pink lips opened to me. I rubbed her dildo against her clit and she moaned softly. I slowly worked it inside of her until it was about half-way, and then I leaned down and began licking her clit.

She moaned louder and started squirming on the bed. I turned the vibrator on to the 'low' setting and she gasped and shuddered. Then I abruptly stopped.

Stephanie looked distressed, but managed not to say anything. I know she wanted to scream at me.

I sat up and said, "You do it. Masturbate for me."

She didn't argue. She reached down and plunged the vibrator deep inside her. With one hand she began working the dildo in and out of her wet pussy and with the other hand, she was rubbing her swollen clit. In no time, she arched her back and cried out, her whole body shuddering.

Before it had completely subsided, I took the dildo back from her and kept slowly continued working it in and out of her as she gasped for air. My cock was starting to get hard again at the amazing sight in front of me. When her breathing had returned somewhat to normal, and slid the wet dildo out of her pussy and pressed the head of it lightly against her puckered asshole.

Her eyes got wide when she realized my intentions, but instead of protesting, my obedient slave closed her eyes and tried to relax. With one hand, I slowly worked the dildo into her ass. With the other hand I gently stroked her bald pussy, and her body shuddered each time my fingers brushed her clit.

After a few minutes, the dildo was fully inserted in her ass, and I had worked two fingers inside her wet pussy. She was moaning and squirming on the bed again, and when I leaned down and began licking her swollen clit with long strokes of my tongue. Her musky smell and flavor filled my senses, and my cock was again at full attention.

After only three or four strokes of my tongue, she again arched her back and groaned loudly as spasms wracked her small frame. As her climax subsided, I quickly slipped the dildo out of her ass, and tossed it to the floor. I took position between her legs, and thrust my cock into her pussy with one stroke.

She immediately climaxed again, gripping the hotel bedspread with both hands and crying out. I held my cock deep inside her until her orgasm had passed. Then I began thrusting in and out of her with long, smooth strokes, and she raised her hips up to allow me even deeper inside of her with every stroke.

After a few minutes, I withdrew, and rolled her onto her right side. Straddling her right leg, I again entered her and began thrusting again.

"Pinch your nipples." I said. She immediately started pinching and pulling on her hard nipples, and after a moment, her cunt tightened around my cock and she again gripped the covers through another series of orgasmic spasms. Her pussy and legs we sloppy with our combined fluids, and my cock made a wet sucking sound with every stroke.

I started to get a cramp in my leg from this position, so I laid down on the bed behind her, and slid my throbbing cock into her pussy from behind. She clamped her legs and pussy muscles around my cock with every stroke, and I could feel the beginnings of my climax in my toes and the back of my legs. I thrust harder and faster, now, and the feel of her smooth ass against my groin was too much. I thrust deep into her one last time, and my balls emptied into her in four strong spurts. She cried out at my deep thrust, and then shuddered with pleasure.

We lay there, panting for a moment. I raised up on my elbow, took her face in my free hand, and kissed her mouth. Her lips and tongue greeted me warmly, and we explored each other's mouths eagerly. As we kissed, I slipped the silk collar around her neck and fastened it.

"You have passed your tests and earned your collar, my pet." I said, and kissed her again.

When I broke the kiss, she said, "Thank you, Master. I am pleasing to you then?"

"Yes, Stephanie, you have pleased me greatly."

We got up and showered and dressed. She left, still wearing her collar.

===============================

That was three years ago. Since then, she has moved into my house, and every Wednesday and Saturday night, she slips into her collar and I use her as I see fit.

I put my hand on the back of her head now, and hold her down, my cock deep in her throat. She does not struggle. She knows that I will let her up again, because I am the Master, and the Master takes good care of his slave. I grab a handful of her hair, and pull her head up. Holding her head, I begin thrusting my hips, fucking her mouth. She takes every thrust without complaint.

I let go of her hair and she continues sucking me vigorously. I groan, and her hand slips under my balls, fondling them gently, urging them to empty into her mouth. With a cry, I grip the couch and my cock explodes, spurting salty cum onto her mouth. She swallows all of it, and squeezes my balls to coax out every drop. When I finally relax, she sits back on her heels, kneeling in front of me. "Thank you, Master." She says.

notnaive
notnaive
122 Followers
12