My Piercing Horror Story

Story Info
A husband agrees to get pierced so that his wife will.
787 words
3.94
37.2k
16
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry for the 750-word event. It could have gone in several categories, but I chose Loving Wives. Why? Because that's where all the fun is! Thanks to blackrandl1958 and Todd172 for pre-post reads.

*

I was standing outside the piercing parlor, wondering how I had gotten myself into this mess.

No, that's not true. My big mouth got me into this mess, and there was simply no way out of it.

I was fascinated by piercings. I had bookmarked many web pages with pictures of piercings.

I tried dropping hints to Maria about her getting pierced, but she either didn't pick up on them, or more likely, was smart enough to pretend that she didn't know what I was talking about.

One night I was looking at a paparazzi web site and brought my laptop over to Maria's chair.

"Hey, Honey, take a look at this picture of Rihanna. Her top is so sheer that you can see her nipple piercings."

"You would think that with all her money she could afford a bra," she said.

I slunk back to my recliner.

That night in bed I decided to try a more direct approach.

During foreplay I paid extra attention to her breasts, particularly her nipples. I had her moaning in ecstasy.

"You have such great nipples," I said, "Just imagine how they'd look with some nice jewelry."

"Why mess with perfection," she said. "Maybe you should get a cock piercing!"

I immediately lost my erection and went back to loving her breasts, then moving to her pussy hoping to bring Junior back to life.

After drinking her sweet nectar, and bringing her to orgasm, I was ready to do my husbandly duty and moved between her legs to bring my cock to bear.

It didn't take long for Maria to come again, and I came soon after.

I scolded myself for risking what we had, but I was still obsessed.

Every few weeks I would try again. Sometimes she would laugh it off, sometimes she would get pissed, but the result was the same.

One time she got so angry that I had to sleep in the guest room, and that morning she nearly spilled my coffee on my lap.

"If you think pierced nipples are so hot, why don't you get yours pierced?"

A shiver ran through me.

We were at a stalemate. I tried everything, but the result was the same.

I knew that I should just let it go, but I just couldn't.

My birthday was coming up, and she asked me what I wanted for my birthday.

I couldn't control my leer, and she threw the wet dishtowel at me.

"Keep it up and you'll be lucky if you get lucky on your birthday!"

I stood up to finish the dishes, hoping to earn some brownie points.

She did give me a birthday present, and I DID get lucky that night, and was wise enough to stick with the business at hand.

I had just about forgotten the whole thing when Maria surprised me.

"I'll tell you what. I'll get my nipples pierced..."

"Yes," I shouted.

"You didn't let me finish. If I get mine pierced, you have to get yours pierced. This is a one-time offer. Take it, or drop it forever."

Shit. What was I going to do now?

"Okay," I said, "but you have to go first."

A couple of days later I came home to find her wearing just a T-shirt, and I could see the impression of her piercings.

Maria pulled up her T-shirt, pulling it over her head.

I reached her breasts, but she backed away.

"They're too sensitive right now, they need time to heal. Now you have to keep your part of the deal."

So there I was, outside the piercing parlor, trying to screw up my courage.

I went in, signed the forms and paid the fee after choosing my jewelry.

I took off my shirt, sat in the chair, and gripped the arms as if my life depended on it.

I thought I was going to die when she did the first nipple, and I wasn't going to stick around for the second.

I walked into the kitchen and unbuttoned my shirt so that she could see the piercing.

"You did it," she said. "I never believed that you would actually go through with it."

"Of course I did. I said I would, and I did. What's wrong?"

Maria had a sick look on her face as she removed her shirt.

The piercings were gone!

She showed me her piercings. They were clamps. She never did get her nipples pierced!

I just stood there for a moment, then fainted.