My Pirate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers

"Get on your hands and knees slut." I did what I was told; still panting and I could feel him moving behind me at the end of the bed. He started massaging my ass cheeks, still red from the spanking. He pulled the butt plug out; I was looser this time and more relaxed from the Bailey's. "Your ass is winking at me." He laughed and reached for the lube. He held my hips with one hand, his other guiding the head of his cock to my ass hole. I wanted his cock in my ass so fucking bad. He told me to push my ass out to help him push inside. His head slid in, it didn't hurt at all. The plug had done its job, and so had the alcohol.

He stayed still for a few seconds. "Are you all right?"

"Yes Sir, I'm fine, it doesn't hurt." It really didn't, it just felt full in a different sort of way, but I could never explain it to him.

He pushed his cock in farther. I can't believe how full my ass felt and how fucking good it felt. He pulled back and I moaned loudly, and he had a good laugh. "You are a fucking slut. I knew you would love a good ass fuck. You are so fucking nasty." He pushed back in even farther and I moaned even louder. I couldn't believe how good this was. By the next time out and in, I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy.

Then he really got going, fucking me hard and fast. His fingers digging into my hips. "O fuck Master, that feels so fucking gooood." I moaned and grunted, sounding like an animal. "Harder Master, please fuck me harder." He really started slamming into me.

"Finger your clit lilgirl, make yourself cum."

I moved my hand to my drenched pussy, and my clit was bigger and harder than I'd ever felt before. It didn't take more than a few strokes of my finger and I was pantin. "Oh god, oh god, ahhhhhhhh." My whole body convulsed and spasmed, and Robert fucked me harder and faster.

"Your ass is even tighter than your pussy lilgirl." he grunted and I could feel him shooting his cum into my ass, harder and longer than I've ever felt before. I collapsed on the bed, with him on top of me. Both our hearts were pounding out of our chests. He rolled off me and I asked if I could go to the bathroom. He said that was fine. I started to get up and almost fall over. I felt lightheaded and grabbed the wall.

"Karen are you ok? What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" He jumped up and helped me the rest of the way to the bathroom.

"No, I'm fine, really, just shaky." When I had finished, he helped me back to the bed. We lay there for a little while. It was nice just to lay there with my head on his chest. We had so little time together.

"C'mon get dressed. I'm going to take you gambling." I felt much better and had recovered from the weakness I was feeling. We got dressed and walked out of the room. He held my hand as we walked down the hall to the casino. We never had a chance to act too familiar normally. It was wonderful to be able to hold his hand and act like a couple.

We went to blackjack table that had two open spots at opposite ends of the table. The men looked up from their playing and asked if I'd like to be next to Robert. When I said yes, they moved over, which for gamblers, is really unusual. Robert and I were sitting next to each other now, and he had his hand on my leg while we played. He started talking to the other men at the table and thanked them for letting his lady sit next to him. I loved hearing that. It was the only time we ever were in public together. He was proud to be with me. I was on cloud nine.

Too soon it was time for him to leave. His roommates were going to be waiting for him. He had told them he was meeting a woman he met on the Internet. He didn't tell them it was one of their co-workers. We held hands and walked to where his rental car was parked. I got in and we drove to the end of the parking lot so I could have every last second with him. I didn't want to let him go, but there wasn't any choice so I got out of the car and walked back to my room alone.

We were able to have five years together in all, emailing, talking on the phone, stealing an hour here and there, a few more trips to motels. But of course, never enough time. He retired and moved out of state. We've only talked twice on the phone in the last six years. Robert changed my life for the better. He helped me find myself and learn what I needed in my life in order to be happy. I will always love my Pirate.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers
12