My Place in the World

Story Info
Devin is abducted.
1.7k words
3.85
20.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consentual or reluctant sex.

*

Devin had just turned 18 when his life changed. He was a short for a highschooler, 5'2" tall and thin. He ran track and cross-country but never placed exceptionally well at meets. He never really exceeded at anything. But the running kept him light and that was better than being overweight he supposed. Half the kids in his where class exceptionally plump.

Devin's skin was usually vary pale. However in the summertime, such as now, he would sport a deep bronzen tan from working on his aunt and uncle's farm throughout the week. His eyes were such a dark brown they almost seemed to be black and his hair was a brown a shade lighter than black as well. His hair was overgrown, it's light curls not quite allowing it to lay down making a disheveled poofy helmet that dominated the top of his head.

Devin hated his hair like this. But his father and stepmother would never give him money for anything. Even things most parents would consider a necessity to provide, his parents would not. Devin saved his money in the summer and bought his own clothes, shoes, and paid for his own hair cuts. He would begrudgingly allow his hair to grow out in the summer to conserve what little money he had to get him through the school year.

Today however, there was no farm work to be done. He had finished helping his aunt and uncle plant all the tobacco for the year and it would be a couple weeks before the fields would require enough attention for them to need his help. And there was no dad or stepmom. They both worked over an hour away and would not be home until 7 o'clock or later that night. Devin would have the entire day to himself.

Knowing his step mom would leave the house last and knowing when she would leave, Devin intentionally set the alarm in his room to 9:15 AM, 15 minutes after she would leave. He wanted to avoid her but didn't want to waste his time alone. He was at that age where masturbation was constantly a priority. His father had porn hidden away in his room and Devin wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

Knock, knock, knock.

Devin awoke, startled. He wasn't sure if he had actually heard a banging sound or not. He paused for a moment to listen...

Knock, knock, knock.

It was someone knocking on the front door. Devin turned to look at the alarm clock on the dresser next to his bed. It was 9:07 AM. 'Cindy's forgotten her keys and locked her self out of the house' he thought to himself. So much for avoiding his stepmom.

Devin arose from his bed and threw on a pair of sleep pants. He ran out of his room to the front door and swung it open quickly. His step mom had a temper and she would lash out at him if she felt it took him too long to wake up and let her back inside.

To Devin's surprised though, he was not standing in front of his stepmother. He was standing in front of a 6'3" black man with a very formal looking suit on. Devin, still drowsy from just waking up, was having trouble coming to grips with what he was seeing. They lived in the middle of nowhere, they never had any visitors, and this was the first black man Devin had ever met in person.

Not that Devin was racist in any way, he had always considered himself very open and tolerant compared to others in his rural community. It was the randomness of someone being here at all and looking so different than what he was accustomed to that made Devin question if he was still awake.

"Excuse me," the man said with a broad smile. "Is your mom or dad home? My car broke down at the bottom of the hill and I can't seem to get reception on my cell phone."

Devin noticed his mouth was agape and quickly closed it. He tried his best to compose himself before answering. Wiping sleep from his eyes and shaking his head violently to defog his mind he responded, "Their at work, but you can use our phone. No one gets a signal on a cell around here."

The man smiled a wide friendly smile as Devin opened the door to let him in. "Thank you. I won't be long just need to call a tow truck." He said in a deep booming voice as he crossed the threshold into the house.

Devin turned his back to the man as he lead the way to a cordless land line in the kitchen. The last thing Devin thought before blacking out was 'Maybe I shouldn't let a stranger into the house. Next time it could be some creep that wants to rob us or worse.'

Confusion set in when Devin regained consciousness. He opened his eyes, but he couldn't make out anything. It was completely dark. He tried to scream for help, but something protruding into his mouth caused him to gag instantly. He began to panic.

Thrashing wildly he banged against the sides of whatever space he occupied. It afforded him little room and even less movement. He lay on his side in a fetal position and was unable to stretch out or move hardly at all. Terror gripped him as thoughts of being buried alive now passed up his mind. It was many moments later before he regained his composure. He rapidly sucked air in through his nostrils as he tried to calm himself and his breathing.

As he regained control of his senses, Devin tried to take stock of his situation. The item protruding into his mouth was bulbous and took up most of the space in his mouth. If he tried to open his mouth to far it would poke into the back of his throat just enough to cause him to gag. It forced his tongue down underneath it and tasted like some type of soft rubber or plastic. Was rounded and smaller towards his lips. The section protruding out of his lips made it so he could not close them entirely. He tried to force it out of his mouth but something was holding it in place.

While examining the item in his mouth he realize how dehydrated he was. It was extremely hot. His mouth was dry and he felt faint. His wrists where bound with what felt like an oversize rubber band. A similar band was around his knees and his ankles. He tested his range of movement in every direction and with every joint. He had few options.

Devin noticed a vibration in the walls and floor of the space he was in. Suddenly hopeful when he realized what it meant. 'I'm in a truck!' he thought. 'I'm not buried alive! I'm not going to die!' His hope quickly faded however when he realized that this means he had been abducted.

'Why would someone kidnap me? What do they want? My family has no money. I'm not a girl so it's not a sex predator...' his last thought trailed off. He thought about his dad's porn collection and photos of his stepmom he had accidentally stumbled upon. In the photos Cindy had a gag in her mouth and was bound at her ankles and wrists as his father sodomized her from behind.

Devin panicked again. He started pulling at the device in his mouth as best he could. He could barely reach the sides of his head as he found the leather strap holding it in place. 'Oh my God! This is a sex gag!' He thought. He knew very little of sex personally, but the thought of being sodomized by a man terrified him. He tried to scream again, but the gag will not allow it. He continually retched in his attempts to scream.

Suddenly he was aware that the vehicle carrying him had hit rougher roads. He began to shake and bounce violently inside the container. One bump was severe enough that he hit his head on the container. He wished it would have rendered him unconscious so he wouldn't have to think about the situation he is in. The helplessness scared him the most.

The vehicle continue down the road for what seems like forever. Until suddenly he was aware that there was no movement or sound, not even the rumble of the vehicles engine. He heard metal hinges screech and then suddenly a small hole above him flooded his world with blinding light.

"I don't know if you're awake or not yet, but here's the deal if you are. I'm gonna open this. I want you to understand that if you do anything stupid you will regret it. You got to be thirsty and you probably pissed yourself. Let's get you cleaned up and get some water and food in you."

It was the voice of the black man from earlier. Devin was relieved slightly to know that the man's intention was to feed and hydrate him instead of murdering him. However that did little to alleviate his fear of rape.

The hole that let light in was shut. Moments later he heard metal screeching against the walls of his container as if locks where being removed and bolts slid out of place. Then the entire top panel of the container was removed.

The sun seemed blinding still even though it was clearly dusk.

His captor stood over him briefly before reaching to hoist Devin onto his shoulders. He carried Devin in a fireman's carry and walked toward a cabin nearby. Freed from the box Devin now realize just how week he felt. Not only was this man vastly larger than him, but being in a hot metal container from early morning until dusk had done terrible things to his body. Even with the range of his movement restored somewhat he could barely lift his own limbs.

He looked around the wooded area of the cabin and realized they were truly in the middle of nowhere. 'Oh God, please don't let me did here!' thought Devin.

"I know you're scared, Baby. But it's all gonna be all right. Daddy's going to take care of you now."