My Playmate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Anna was already ahead of me, she divested herself of all her clothing before clambering onto the other bed and pulling me with her. "Come on honey. Time for you to return the favor."

Courtney shot me a "I'll have you later" look, and then she turned and climbed onto Hailey's face, lowering her steaming crotch down to Hailey's open mouth.

I'd only gotten my upper-body stripped before Anna impatiently pulled me between her legs, and then it was my turn to tongue-lash my girlfriend. I soon lost myself in a haze of taste and touch. It was so wrong of me, but in my mind's eye I was eating out Courtney, and so I poured more and more of my energy into licking and suckling and bringing as much pleasure to the woman before me as I possibly could.

I must have done a good job, because even though we'd started much later than Brian and Hailey, I brought Anna to a screaming climax first. And so I set forward to give her another one.

Behind me I heard another woman's moan of ecstasy, an unfamiliar one so I assumed it was Hailey. Shortly afterward Courtney's first orgasm of the past two days shattered the air as well.

And then just after I brought Anna to a second climax, she brought me up to kiss her and begin licking some of her nectar off of my face. It was while we were still frenching that I felt a new grip on my cock.

I broke away to see a naked Hailey leaned up next to us, her hands playing with my cock as if it were the coolest toy she had ever seen. Hailey then looked right at Anna. "Can I take this for a ride?"

Hailey's breath had the distinct taste of alcohol on it, her already weak inhibitions now fully gone. She bit her lip sexily and my eyes roved over her fantastic body. My own inhibitions were pretty deadened as well and I knew deep down that I wanted to fuck Hailey's lights out. But I had just enough brainpower to say what I was supposed to say. "Uh, I'm a one-woman man, Hailey." I conveniently chose to forget my indiscretions with Christine. "Sorry."

But Anna cut me off. "No, no, it's okay. I want to watch."

Both Hailey and I blurted, "Really?"

Anna just nodded, a glimmer in her eyes.

And so in the next moment, I was sitting upright side-by-side with my girlfriend, leaning back against plush pillows and the headboard. Anna even held my cock upright as Hailey straddled me and then all three of us sighed as my blunt battering ram began to part the nether-folds of Hailey's pussy.

"Ooh, fill me up, studly," Hailey cooed into my ear as she felt me splitting her wide open.

After a few moments, Hailey had settled all the way down, my cock easily sliding into her channel. But while she may not have been tight, Hailey more than made up for it with wonderful muscle control. Soon she was bouncing in my lap, squeezing me tightly while she thrust her round tits into my face.

I was enraptured by the firm perfection of Hailey's tits. Fake, and thus decidedly different from Courtney's equally large breasts, and yet so perfectly formed. I latched onto one with my mouth and felt a thrill rush through me as Anna latched onto the other one. The hard nipple felt like a rough pebble in my mouth as I scraped it from one end of my lips to the other. And then with a burst of adrenaline I seized onto Hailey's hips and really started to drive her down onto me.

I heard Courtney moan and looked over to see that Brian was drilling her doggy- style on the other bed. It was something they had done together in college and now apparently he'd been available as the local fuck-buddy in California as well. I only wished that it was me.

But for now, I had a salaciously hot red-head bouncing up and down in my lap. I leaned back into the headboard to get a better view while Anna similarly sat back to watch. Hailey was undulating, her head thrown back with her head lolling side to side. I let my fingertips drift around the sensitive skin of her neck before sliding along her shoulders. She quivered slightly as I scraped my nails down either side of her chest and then traced the crease beneath her breasts. Damn I loved her tits.

Hailey took my hands in her own, finally gripping my wrists and directing my palms against her nipples where I let them circle and press gently against each breast. "Squeeze them... ooh... fuck me... oh, like that..."

Anna leaned in to kiss my cheek before pulling my head to her own. And then I was tongue-battling with my girlfriend while this hot Playmate continued to fuck herself upon me. "Yes... yes... yes..." Hailey chanted in my ear.

Hailey and I were working up quite the sweat and I could feel my control begin to slip away. Anna was suddenly in my ear, whispering in a low voice, "Cum inside her. I want to feel it when you cum inside her, and then I'll suck it all out."

I was amazed at how far Anna, the shy virgin, had come in just a few short years. Must have been the bad influence of me, Brian, and Christine. But Anna's words had their desired effect. I was pumping my hips up to meet each downthrust of Hailey's. And she was gripping my shoulders and biceps to fling her body deeper around me with each push. Hailey's words were no longer coherent, just groans of "argh" and "ugh" and "fuuuuuck" mingled with her whimpers.

I could feel that she was close, Hailey's breath starting to give out and her whimpers escalating up the scale to a higher pitch. Anna's hand was unexpectedly between us, flicking at Hailey's clit for just a few seconds until all went quiet for two seconds and Hailey froze on the downstroke.

And then Hailey blew. Her whole body went into convulsions and she was quaking in my lap while a maelstrom of spasms went off in her pussy. And while Hailey's mouth was gaping open in her piercing scream, Anna shoved her tongue into the back of Hailey's throat.

That Sapphic kiss, combined with the muscular spasms impacting against my dick were more than enough to set me off. And with Anna's fingers still pressed against our abdomens, my balls uncoiled and began spurting glob after glob of cum into Hailey's receptive body.

Anna must have been able to feel it. Hell, I could even see the twitches in both Hailey's and my bodies.

And so Hailey toppled off of me, lying flat on her back across the bed, panting heavily from the exertion. And just as promised, Anna followed her, crawling between Hailey's still trembling legs and starting to lap up the mingled fluids seeping out of Hailey's box. Both girls were giggling, my tight little package Anna nestled with Hailey's curvier form. No matter how many times I witnessed this sight, I would never tire of it.

I sagged against the headboard, not realizing how rigidly I had sat up to reach my own climax. As powerful as that felt, I was compelled to look over to the other bed instead of continuing to watch my girlfriend and her new female lover.

Brian and Courtney were in the final stages of their own fuck. And with Courtney crying out and Brian grunting, he pulled out at the last moment and began jerking his meat roughly. And with an animalistic bellow, he sprayed ropes of hot, white jizz all along Courtney's naked ass.

I watched as jet after jet flew out, and then after the first few bursts, he leaned forward and wanked out a few droplets directly against her butt cheeks, his softening cock denting itself into her ass crack.

Yet rather than winding him, Brian seemed energized. He growled happily as the last of his cum leaked out, but then he was standing upright and stretching as if an athlete preparing for round 2. And after working out the kinks in his arms and shoulders, he cruised over to our side and knelt on the bed beside Hailey's head.

This left his spent cock, still coated with orgasmic juices, immediately above Hailey's face. And without word or preamble Hailey craned her neck and took Brian's dick into her mouth, sucking happily as if she'd been given her favorite lollipop.

Courtney on the other hand, was still on all fours... sort of. One elbow and one knee had given way, so she was half collapsed against the bed, profiling her pendulous tits before my gaze. Her head hung down while she struggled to catch her breath. Yet at the same time she had a wide smile plastered across her face, the satisfied grin of a well-fucked woman.

Even after she had just been plundered by my old friend, Courtney was as gorgeous to me as ever. I knew I just HAD to be with her. And her sexiness alone was enough to get my batteries recharging. So after a few minutes of drunkenly gazing at her, I began to stroke my own re-hardening rod.

I got back to full stiffness right around the time Hailey squealed with her Anna induced orgasm. Anna pulled up and turned to kiss me, the entire lower half of her face shining with wetness that reflected the bedroom lights. She laughed at my amused expression and reached out her tongue so that I might taste the collected juices, my own saltiness mingling with Hailey's honeyed sweetness. And Brian backed away, his cock at full mast as well as he began turning Hailey about, positioning her so that he might have his way with her.

And thus the single biggest turning point in my life began.

***

Anna slipped off of me and turned towards the other bed. Some part in the back of my head understood the cosmic significance of what was going on around me, and for a brief moment I tried to hold on to Anna's arms. I wanted to prevent her from moving, prevent this event from taking place and somehow keep everything in our lives status quo. But nothing in life ever stays the same forever.

I saw a glint of some surprise in Courtney's eyes as she watched my girlfriend approach. but she rotated back, exposing her naked body in full acquiescence to whatever might happen. And in that moment, Courtney looked as gorgeous as she ever had in my entire life. Her radiant hair hung down to the side in a blonde, curved curtain of silk. Her skin, flush with arousal and heat, perfectly captured by the ebbs and flows of shadow and light. Her tits, voluminous and firm, capped by dark cherry nipples. And lithe musculature running down her belly, over her hips and down long legs.

Perhaps Anna saw what I saw. Perhaps Anna had motivations of her own, but my girlfriend smiled down at my ex-girlfriend and whispered a "Hey, roomie," before reclining on the bed with Courtney and tenderly leaning in with her lips.

It was a moment I'd never imagined happening. Male fantasy or not, the idea of Anna and Courtney making love with each other had just seemed so far fetched as to be impossible. And now it was right in front of me.

Courtney responded to Anna's advances warmly, perhaps years of pent-up attraction finally being let out. Sure the blonde bombshell can have almost anyone she wants. But there's always a forbidden lust for the shy, quiet flower who just needs to be opened up.

My brain was exploding watching the two girlfriends of my life moan and swap spit with each other. Anna was the first to move beyond, grabbing onto Courtney's ass and pulling their bodies more tightly together.

As much as I was enjoying the view, I knew that this was rather out of character for Anna. She was far more straight than bisexual, and up until this point her lesbian forays had been solely to titillate me. Even in our threesome with Hailey, she'd only peripherally joined in and sucking out my cum was more an act for me than a desire to eat pussy.

But to this day, I'm not sure whether Anna went after Courtney because of some latent attraction to her, or if it was to provoke a reaction out of me.

Either way, my cock was as big and as hard as it could ever get. I hadn't cum three times in one night in over a year. But there was no way I could stay soft with the stimulation before me. And the girls noticed. Anna turned and beckoned me to them. "Come here, honey."

I moved immediately over, but then I hesitated, a part of me locked up inside. I wanted to fuck Courtney so badly. Ever since we came to California. Ever since I saw her once again. Ever since the illicit kiss last night or again by the beach this afternoon. Every cell in my body was screaming at me to pounce upon this goddess and ravage her until I could move no longer. But I couldn't. She wasn't my girlfriend any longer. At least that was what my conscience was telling me.

I was interrupted for just a few moments as Hailey let out a particularly loud moan. Brian had been standing at the foot of the bed, drilling Hailey's sopping wet pussy while she split her legs wide to the side. But now he'd pulled out and was redirecting his shaft at Hailey's asshole. And with a firm grip on Hailey's upright tits, Brian shoved his way inside.

"Fuck yeah..." Brian exhaled. Feeling my gaze, he looked at me for a moment. "I love doing this," he explained before returning his attention down to the woman he was anally violating. "Christine never let me fuck her ass."

"I know," I muttered, belatedly hoping Brian didn't hear. I doubt he did as he was too lost in his own world of ecstasy. Just what I needed, one more thing to spar with my conscience as I remembered my brief affair with Christine.

"It's time for you to fuck Courtney," Anna whispered in my ear as she got up and molded her body around mine.

Courtney, for her part, didn't say a word. She merely reclined onto her back and looked at me with liquid fire in her eyes. Her body was spread eagle, completely at my mercy.

**YES! YES! YES!** My mind was exploding, but my conscience was not yet completely gone.

"I shouldn't," I managed to growl, regretting every syllable.

"But I've always wanted to watch you," Anna informed me. "Every time you two left the apartment to go fuck like rabbits, a part of me wanted to follow and watch what the two of you were like together. Now I can."

I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes, trying to block out the mental overload. I was in a full blown panic, and yet, God help me, I was more horny than I'd ever been before. I just had to bury my cock into a willing pussy or I knew with absolute certainty that I would die of a heart attack.

Anna finally overrode my hesitance. "Go on. If you don't, I'll think you're trying to hide something from me." Her voice sounded strange, but I couldn't figure out what her tone meant. And yet since I'd been teetering on the edge of a razor blade, my decision making capable of going either way, her last words were enough to push me over.

My loins were telling me to fuck Courtney. My conscience now reasoned I had to fuck Courtney to "hide" my secret. It was like an enemy and a friend both telling me the same thing. How could I act otherwise?

With frightening quickness, I pounced.

Anna had been about to kiss my cheek but suddenly my head was no longer there. With all the rage of a cornered animal with nothing to lose, I smothered Courtney's body beneath my own. My lips were against hers in a kiss so fierce I could taste blood on my teeth. My chest was crushing her bosom against mine, and my hands were gripping Courtney's legs so strongly that she would be left with bruises that lasted for days after this fucking.

And that's what this would be, fucking. Hard, violent, fucking. And yet I was making love. Because even in the middle of my rampage, I slowed down just enough to savor the bliss of penetration, feeling my dick gliding through the saturated folds of a fully aroused Courtney.

And then we were fully coupled. And less than a second after I hit bottom, Courtney pulled my ear against her face and growled, "FUCK ME."

So I did.

***

I don't remember much of the several minutes that followed. Mentally, it's all a blur of thrashing and thrusting and squeals and moans. In my drunken haze mixed with absolute, overriding lust, I forgot where I was and who was around me.

For a few precious minutes, it was just me and the love of my life. I forgot that Hailey and Brian were fucking on the bed ten feet away from me. I forgot that my girlfriend, sweet Anna was sitting by my side. I forgot that I was supposed to restrain my enthusiasm and hide my true feelings for Courtney.

All that mattered was the woman beneath me. The only touch I felt was that of her soft flesh enfolded in my grasp. We were making love on a cloud, oblivious to anything around us. I was in love. And I was with a woman who loved me back.

No sex could possibly have been any better, even if I can't remember it clearly.

And then Courtney climaxed. She was howling my name right into my ear, her arms clutching my back, her legs locked tight against my ass as she pulled me as deeply as I had ever been before.

And then I was joining her.

I hadn't even felt the pressure in my balls. I had absolutely no clue that I was about to cum. And yet the pleasurable neurons were firing off in my brain as a deluge of hot, liquid lust blew out of my shaft and detonated deep in the recesses of Courtney's pussy.

It felt like one nuclear bomb blasting out of me, a shock so strong that I didn't feel anything else but the aftershocks of that first explosion. And then some time later, I don't know how long, I groaned as my lips left Courtney's and I collapsed directly on top of her body, my face against the bedspread and my heavy dead weight crushing her beneath me.

The world started to come back to me, inch by inch. First I noticed the bed we were on, then the room. I felt the presence of Anna only a few feet away, and heard the movement of Hailey and Brian further back. The Playboy mansion. The party that was still going on outside.

And then the sigh of absolute despair that came from right next to me. I looked up, my body still curled around Courtney's, who still held me in her arms. Anna looked down at us impassively. Her eyes were unfocused, not seeing us any more as she stared off into space. She stayed completely motionless, like a statue. Her lips were tight in a straight line.

Anna's only expression betraying any emotion? The river of tears running down from her eyes.

I knew it then. Sensed it, really. Somehow, I had finally broken Anna's heart.

***

The ride home had been quiet. At first, Hailey had been boisterously drunk. Brian was too wiped out from his final climax. But the eerie stillness of Anna's sorrow spread as if it were airborne, permeating the room until everyone fell silent and just waited.

At last, Anna just moved to get her clothes on. The rest of us followed suit.

I didn't know what to do, torn between reveling in my newfound love with Courtney or trying to do something about the anguish in Anna's eyes. In the end, I did nothing.

The ride home was similarly quiet. The other four of us made minor small talk, separated by long moments of utter silence. Anna never said a word.

We all knew something was off, just not exactly how. And so after saying our goodnights, everyone retreated to their own rooms. I was still Anna's boyfriend and we were still together on this trip. No one had gotten angry and started screaming harsh words. No one had declared that we were broken up. The only actions that actually had happened were sexual acts that were fully encouraged and participated in.

Anna and I were still together... I think. We really needed to talk.

So the two of us went into our guest room and prepared to bed down for the evening. I took one last look at Courtney. She smiled at me before disappearing into her own bedroom, and that smile was enough to keep me sane for at least the next few hours.

I would need it, as Anna's cold shoulder was rather frustrating. She wouldn't speak to me. It was the first night Anna had ever gone this long without speaking to me. I wanted to talk to her. About what, I wasn't exactly sure. But I had to at least TALK to her. Tell her how I really felt. Break up with her. SOMETHING.

ANYTHING other than this deathly silence.

But I waited for Anna to first speak to me when she was ready. And that was something that never came. Not this night, at least.