My Playmate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I was staring at the ceiling, unable to truly rest. Anna lay beside me, our skin not touching at any point, similarly staring at the ceiling. For those few minutes, a part of me regretted everything. I regretted never quite opening myself up to love with Anna. I regretted always holding something in my heart for Courtney. I regretted cheating on Anna with Christine.

I regretted these things because in my head I knew they were wrong. At the very least, they were dishonest. But mostly I regretted them purely because they were now causing me this unbearable torture.

I couldn't completely regret them on their own merit because it was those things that brought me back to Courtney. And her love would be all that mattered in my fucked-up brain.

All I really regretted was not telling Anna sooner so that I could have been with Courtney sooner. Out of my league or not, she was all I wanted in this world.

And yet, I was still stuck with the silent treatment. Silent treatment I deserved, I knew. But torture nonetheless.

If only I knew how much worse it was about to get.

***

I was just managing to fall asleep, letting the inky blackness overtake my consciousness and hide me away from the mind-numbing pain. But movement of the mattress woke me.

Anna was getting out of bed.

I turned my head to see what she was doing. But she never looked back. She walked out the door and turned down the hallway. She never said a word.

I lay in the darkness for a few minutes, wondering what the heck was going on and debating whether or not I should follow. Maybe she was just going to the bathroom, but I didn't think so.

A low grunt pierced the dark air, followed quickly by a surprised male voice, "Anna!?"

It was Brian. And then to my horror, he groaned out in loud pleasure. She must have left the door to Brian and Hailey's room open; I could hear everything louder than a whisper.

And as I strained my ears, I realized I could picture what was happening. Anna was rustling in her position beneath the blanket, her face in Brian's crotch as she slurped her way up and down his cock. She would have crawled in while Hailey and Brian slept, a stealth blowjob I was only too familiar with.

"Anna, what are you doing?" Brian asked once he'd gotten his moaning under control.

Anna didn't answer, just kept up her oral attack.

I closed my eyes in pain, all my senses shut off except for my hearing as I listened intently. I lay perfectly still in the bed, all alone in the world.

Hailey had woken, and her own surprised "Anna?" wafted down the hallway. And then more blankets rustled as people were changing position. There was a flurry of noise, mattress springs coiling and then Brian was groaning.

Anna's first noise sounded off in the night. She moaned, and then I heard the squeak of the bed as a couple began the rhythmic bouncing of sex. There was no doubt as to what was going on in the other room.

As if to confirm, a second later I heard someone come down the hallway. I opened my eyes for a moment to see Hailey come around the door frame. Apparently, she was just checking to see if I was awake and aware of what was going on. At the very least, there was no doubt left that Anna and Brian were fucking in the next room. After satisfying herself that I wasn't about to stop the sex act, even if I wasn't out and out supporting it, Hailey turned back.

I tried to shrug off the weird sensations. After all, I'd just fucked two other girls a few hours ago with Anna's blessing. This was no different. Right?

It just felt weird that up until five minutes ago, I had been the only lover of Anna's entire life. And that was no longer the case. And for some reason, that thought devastated me. My relationship with Anna was over. In a way, that was what I'd wanted. I could pursue my angel. But it still felt very sad.

I tried to sink into the mattress, willing it to become a waterbed and just let me sink beneath the water and drown away into oblivion.

"Fuck me..." the soft moan came, Anna's moan. It was the first time she was saying it to someone other than me. "And then fuck my ass..."

I felt my mind slipping away, crushingly unable to handle what was going on. But just when I felt like I couldn't take it any more, a cool hand came to rest against my face.

My eyes flew open, and I swear there was a halo of light surrounding Courtney's face. Her eyes absolutely glowed, and it was the most beautiful sight I could imagine.

No words were spoken. Courtney slid herself beneath the covers and then pulled my head into her lap. Together we listened to the sounds of lovemaking in the dark as Courtney stroked my head and ran her fingers through my hair.

Somehow, Courtney's presence was all I really needed. After a few minutes of being held by her, the quiet peace of sleep finally began to overcome me. And so I surrendered myself to oblivion as I heard the last of Anna's cries of ecstasy.

***

I awoke sometime in the night, feeling peaceful and happy.

I knew, intellectually, that I feeling happy at a time like this should be strange. But the happiness welled up inside me nonetheless. And I soon remembered why.

Courtney was spooned in front of me, my face resting gently against her back where I could smell her sweet flavor with every breath I took. My torso was contoured around hers, and my morning erection was sandwiched against her ass.

My left arm was trapped in the hollow between her neck and the mattress. My hands were clasped against my arms in front of her, holding her warm body tightly against mine. My right foot was planted flat on the bed so that my knee and thighs could lean up against Courtney's legs while she slept.

I hadn't slept together, really sleeping, with Courtney since our freshman year of school. And sleeping with her now was like the culmination of a dream come true.

The clock read sometime around 5am. Way too early to get up, and yet I wasn't about to fall back asleep. So instead I let myself enjoy the moment, cuddled together with Courtney.

I let my right hand drift back and glide along her shoulder. I must have spent 10 minutes just caressing Courtney's body softly, reveling in the simple wonder of being able to touch her. She was wearing nothing but a baggy T-shirt and panties, so when my palm ran past her arm and over her hips, I was able to drag my fingers against the bare skin of her legs.

At some point, I must have started tickling her as she stirred slightly in her sleep. I froze at once, not wanting to wake her. At least, not yet.

When she'd settled back down, I brought my hand up her leg and then underneath the T-shirt, pulling it just high enough that I could touch the bare skin of her asscheeks.

Smiling to myself, I played with the skin there, rubbing and stroking as high as her sides before coming back down below her waistline. Still, she didn't move.

Feeling emboldened, I let my hands drift down her ass until my fingers were between her legs, feeling the heat emanating from that region. And gently, I let my fingers in past the crotch of her panties, only slightly surprised to find moisture already present.

Courtney hummed in her sleep, apparently having a nice dream. And slowly I let my fingers glide along the thin crevice of her pussy lips, eventually getting high enough to where I could tap on her engorged clit.

Courtney actually started moaning when I rubbed on that love button. I had to restrain my enthusiasm at that point, deliberately slowing myself down. But I never stopped my finger movement.

Gently, so gently I almost believed I wasn't even touching her, I kept rubbing. I had to consciously tell myself to give her an even softer touch... softer... softer... and yet unceasing.

I was able to get my fingertips wet from the juices now steadily leaking out of her, returning to ever so gently continue my stimulation. And even when Courtney's hips started to shudder, I kept my touch as soft as possible.

Her breath was coming in slow pants now, exhaling deeply. Her voice was low, almost a bass tone as she moaned, her body still clearly asleep and just as clearly absorbed in the pleasurable sensations.

My hand was starting to cramp, but still I kept the touch gentle and persistent. It was only now a matter of time.

And so, a half hour after I'd begun touching her body, Courtney's body went rigid and she came, whimpering softly. And she woke up.

Almost instantaneously, she'd shoved my fingers out of her still dripping pussy and then her hand grip was tugging at the front of my boxer shorts. I helped her by dragging them down to my knees, and then Courtney's hand was wrapped around my hard cock, jerking it several times in her general direction.

I took my cue and similarly dragged Courtney's panties down to her knees. Then while we were still lying on our sides in the spoon position, I gripped Courtney's hips and guided myself forward until I could enter her from behind.

Courtney was twitching and anxious and jerking around, impatient as all hell until my blunt head got itself seated inside of her. And somehow my dick in her body silenced the trembling like a light switch, and she sighed as I propelled myself forward until I was balls deep inside of her.

Making love was slow and serene from that point on. I thrust in and out slowly, savoring each and every sensation. Every ridge and vein on my cock rubbed against each fold of her pussy as I passed through and then back.

And some time later, I thrust forward one last time and emptied myself there, letting my love for her flow out of me a steady stream of white lava, cuddling my chest against her back in that most intimate of embraces.

And still inside of her, we drifted back to sleep.

***

On Sunday morning I was awakened by the soft press of lips against my face. Through my still closed eyelids, I could see the bright haze of morning. And the warmth of a woman's soft cheek was pressed against mine.

The kiss on my cheek came again and I opened my eyes to the sweet face of my girlfriend. She smiled in response to my smile, and then leaned in to kiss my lips. Feeling the pleasant touch, I closed my eyes again and kissed back while the haze of sleep faded away.

Then consciousness fully asserted itself back in me. My girlfriend was kissing me... as in... my GIRLFRIEND. "Anna?" I suddenly jerked upright with a start.

"Hello, my boyfriend," Anna says. "We need to talk."

Courtney chose that moment to awake and roll over. To her credit, she didn't seem startled in the least by Anna's presence. And she didn't say a word as I got my boxer shorts back into position and clambered out of bed to put some more clothes on.

I stopped by the bathroom just long enough to splash some water on my face and get some mouthwash, and then my girlfriend and I stepped out onto the back patio where we settled into convenient deck furniture.

I'd wanted to talk to Anna since last night. And yet somehow, I had no more clue now what I was going to say than I did then. But I was still my own man, and I would take responsibility for my actions.

"I'm sorry." Macho man or not, I still knew enough to start off with an apology. "I never meant to hurt you."

"Meant to or not, I still got hurt," Anna said softly.

"I know. And I wish there was another way."

There was a long stretch of silence as I searched for the right words. But Anna beat me to it.

"We're over, aren't we?"

"I think so. That sort of depends."

"You want to be with her?" Anna's eyes were cold slits, her head cocked to the side.

"Yes." And I meant that simple word with all my being, as harsh as it may have sounded.

"Then we're over." Anna sighed.

I let her stew for a second. A part of me wanted to remind her that I'd given her my warning. Warned her that I still had feelings for Courtney when we'd first hooked up. But that kind of I-told-you-so seemed petty and hurtful. But I still wanted to know, "Do you regret dating me?"

"I don't know yet." Anna wouldn't look at me.

"Did you ever think I might go back to Courtney?"

Anna looked off into the distance. "I always knew it would be a possibility. And seeing you two here, that just sealed it for me."

"When did you know?" For a second I hesitated after asking that. Here I'm supposed to be the bad guy. I'm the one who cheated. And yet I'm the one peppering her with questions. But it turned out this was a question Anna had a long story for an answer.

"I'd suspected it from the minute you saw her in the airport. I didn't think much of it. But as more and more time went by, I really started to worry." Anna paused, and then she squinted as the first tears started to roll down her cheeks. It was as if she was reliving the pain of watching Courtney and me fall in love right in front of her once again. "The party is when I knew for certain."

"I'd sort of guessed that." I remembered the look of absolute anguish on Anna's face once I was done making love with Courtney.

Anna continued, "I never really wanted to share you with anyone else. I really thought we could be each other's only real sexual partner, monogamous. Your little oral things with Christine didn't bother me, as long as I got to be the only one making love with you."

Anna hiccupped, and I reached out to touch her arms before she shrugged me away almost angrily. Then she continued. "But after my suspicions, and Hailey wanted to fuck you, an idea came into my head. You had a lust-crazed look on your face, and told her you were a 'one-woman man'. But I pushed you to screw her because I wanted to watch."

I remembered. But Anna pressed on.

"It wasn't really that I wanted to watch you with Hailey." Anna turned and looked me dead in the eye. "I wanted to watch you with Hailey and THEN watch you with Courtney. I'd convinced myself that if you still loved her, then the way you had sex with Courtney would be radically different than just another pretty girl."

Anna squeezed her eyes shut now, as if trying to block out the nightmares tormenting her mind. And then she broke out into a full-blown wail of despair. "And I was RIGHT!" And then Anna doubled over face-down, clutching her own body and began sobbing uncontrollably.

I reached out to console her again. No matter what, Anna had been my closest friend for three years. Closer than Christine. Closer than Brian. She had been my partner in life. And I'd just destroyed that.

And with a burst of angry energy, Anna turned and SMACKED me as hard as she could.

"Oww!" I bellowed.

I was quite lucky that her aim was slightly off. The open-handed slap hit the side of my head instead of right on my face. But then her hands were balled into fists and she started beating me over and over again, tears still dribbling down her cheeks while all I could do was hold up my arms and try to deflect most of her blows.

"DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! FUCK YOU!" she screamed at me, venting her frustration.

I could barely resist. I deserved every hit she made. And the flurry of strikes just kept coming in every direction around my head so much I felt I was trapped inside a cage of bats flapping in circles around me.

But almost as suddenly as it had started, Anna stopped and then was slumped back into her chair.

She was breathing heavily, and slowly her hands unclenched and the tears began to dry up. Her face was still flushed pink and her eyes were bloodshot, but softening.

And at last she let out one long sigh, exhaling everything out as if exorcise all the rage she had in her body. "I guess, you always belonged to her, with her. I was just borrowing you for a little while."

I said nothing, just trying to will away the throbbing in my head.

Anna shook out her hands, caressing them and stretching out her knuckles. "Any other sins you want to admit?"

I remembered. And it was now or never. "Well..."

Anna's face took on an angry oh-no-you-didn't expression. And I winced as I prepared to confess all. I explained the image in my head after graduation, how I said "I love you" but I was really saying it to Courtney. Anna just seemed sad, but understanding at that revelation.

But then I continued on and told her about my sneaking around with Christine behind her back.

"Oww!!!!"

And Anna was back to beating me.

***

An hour later, Anna and I finally came back into the house. Courtney, Hailey, and Brian were all in the living room together, waiting for us. My face was already turning slightly purple, and Anna's hands were bright red from the abuse.

Anna went straight to Courtney, who stood but looked down at the floor. Anna simply enfolded her in a warm hug. It took Courtney a minute to overcome her shock, but then she hugged her old roommate back.

"He really loves you," Anna said before turning around to look at me. "He got beat to a pulp and never complained, he loves you so much."

"Thanks for taking care of him," Courtney replied. I'm still not sure exactly what she was referring to by that. Perhaps she meant everything I was thinking it referred to. "Now, let's get you both some ice."

***

I won't say that the group dynamic went right back to comfortable and casual. But there could have been a lot more tension and awkwardness.

Courtney and I slipped away for our own talk, just talk. There seemed to be so much to plan and discuss between us that it would take hours. And yet we were gone only 10 minutes. I told her what I wanted and it turned out we both pretty much wanted the same things. I was amazed once again how much we were always on the same wavelength together. So our decisions made, we came back quickly.

Our fivesome went out to get food, and as much as I wanted to be all over Courtney, both of us kept it cool while Anna was still around. She noticed our obvious effort, but she seemed pleased we were being considerate.

And then all too soon, it was time for Anna and I to get to the airport.

Brian said his goodbye early on. He was going to go back to his apartment and take care of all the things he'd been ignoring over the weekend. Hailey joined us for the drive to LAX.

When we got out of the car, Hailey first came to me and then planted a juicy kiss right into the back of my mouth. "Come back soon. We'll have more fun then." Hailey winked at me, pulling one of my hands to obviously grope at her breast.

And then I was saying my goodbye to Courtney. I only got a chaste peck of a kiss from her. But the warmth and closeness of her hug were really all I needed. We both knew what was to come in our future. So with this last hug, neither of us let go for a good two minutes, and then it was time to leave.

***

Anna got a good laugh when the TSA security guy asked if I was alright after seeing the multitude of bruises covering my face. I replied, "Los Angeles was a more dangerous place than I'd been expecting."

That seemed to break the last bit of tension between me and Anna, and we were able to board and make our flight without further awkwardness. Our relationship had always been built on emotional support and other elements that could still translate to a platonic friendship... I hoped.

"We'll always be friends, right?" I asked her.

She took a while before answering me. "Yeah... with a little more time." She was wistful, but after a long sigh she was able to smile and look up at me. "No one else can keep up with me on a PlayStation controller."

The flight flew by faster than I'd expected. I finished the latest Sudoku puzzles from the in-flight magazine while Anna napped. Eventually, we got back to our home airport, and only a few minutes after getting our bags, Christine pulled up in her car to pick us up.

"Have a good time?" she asked, before seeing my bruised face and gasping in surprise.

But before Christine could say anything else, Anna leaned in and gave her a hug hello while saying, "He told me about you two."