My Pleasure Palace or How It All Began Ch. 02

Story Info
More tales from my boarding house.
4.1k words
4.3
19.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg and I enjoyed each other for the remainder of that term. Unfortunately he changed colleges the following term as his parents thought that he was under achieving. I wonder why?

After Greg left, I had plenty of time before the next term began, to reflect on how I was feeling, both as a person and as a middle aged woman who had just enjoyed a very torrid relationship with a young man almost out of his teens. As a person I was happy with myself and the newly discovered sexual freedom I was enjoying. As a middle aged woman I was self confident, happy with myself and definately slimmer and fitter than I had been in years. So it was true that regular sex keeps one fit!

As the start of the new term approached, I found myself thinking more and more what it would bring. I had spent the break sifting through my late husband's collection of tapes and latterly discs. I destroyed all the old video tapes as they were both too old, and took up too much room, besides I was starting my own collection. I generally tidied my secret room and got things less cluttered. I even renewed some of the recording hardware after scrutinizing appropriate websites and magazines for the best equipment that I could afford.

The big day finally arrived, and not a moment too soon. I found myself watching the recordings of Greg's antics when he first arrived here. I was in need of some physical contact of the male variety.

I dressed that morning, fairly conservatively, in a three quarter length black skirt, sheer white blouse with a frilly collar and cuffs and a wide black belt to show off my now, quite slender waist. I felt sexy that morning and wore white lacey underwear which comprised of fairly brief panties (for me) suspenders and stockings and the sheerest white bra that I had. It was very lacey and very see through. I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased that my nipples were not visible, but my bra certainly was. My only dread at this stage, was that the college would send me a geek, or a student so unattractive, that I was going to be in for a term of purgatory.

I need not have worried. As I stood looking through the blinds from the kitchen, a cab pulled up. The driver got out and so did the passenger. The trunk was opened and numerous sports bags, grips and clothes covers were deposited on the sidewalk. The tall passenger paid the driver and the cab left. I was impressed. The young man was about six feet tall and dressed in well fitting slacks which showed off his large thigh muscles and trim waist. He wore a short college bomber jacket with a white T shirt underneath. Didn't I mention, he was an African American and very handsome. His face had more white American features than Negro and the pale brown colour of his skin led me to believe, correctly, as it transpired that he had mixed race ancestry.

The door bell rang and I answered the door with expectation. I was greeted with a beaming smile and an offered hand. I shook the hand and Leo introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Leo, pleased to meet you, The college sent me. I hope I've come to the right place?"

"I'm Carol, and yes you have. Bring your bags in and I'll show you around."

I gave Leo the tour and told him of the meal times, gave him a key to the door and after the tour we had coffee. I was gratified to see Leo "stealing" occasional glances at my cleavage, which gave me an incredibly warm feeling inside.

"I expect you will want to freshen up after your trip Leo?"

"Take your time, lunch isn't for another few hours, so take your time settling in."

"Thanks Carol, I'll unpack and shower off the trip."

I helped Leo with some of his smaller bags and as we went to his room I asked him what he was going to be studying.

"Ancient history" he replied, with an expression betrayed the fact that he was not enthused.

"You don't seem too enthusiastic." I responded.

"No, it's not my choice, it's my parents, they think I ought to do it to get the college thing ingrained in me before I take a degree in law."

"I have to jump through this hoop first, in order to do what I want." he said with a resigned shrug.

"The time will soon pass." I said sympathetically.

"I'll leave you to get your things unpacked and settle in."

I went to my bedroom where I had installed a laptop with a wireless network link to the one in the 'room'. The effort and time that I had spent during the holiday was about to, I hoped, pay dividends. Was this the day that I would see my first black cock?

I settled into the plush leather chair and switched on the lap top. I activated the software that I needed and Leo's room appeared on the split screen. The other half of the split screen was displaying the bathroom, the shower in particular.

Leo was sat on the bed, trying out the firmness of the mattress. After stretching out on the bed for a few moments, he began to unpack his cases and bags. I noticed that he was very precise in packing his drawers and where he put things in the wardrobe. I thought to myself, that I would not be doing too much tidying or cleaning up after him.

When he had finished packing everything away, he removed his T shirt and sat on the bed. opening his lap top case. He proceeded to turn it on and waited for it to boot. He spent about five minutes with it and then closed it down. I assumed that he was sending an e mail to his parents, informing them of his safe arrival.

Leo then stood and proceeded to remove his slacks. He stood, only in his white briefs, his young, well toned muscular body, a sight to behold. He was obviously an athlete as he had all the attributes of one. I was getting very hot watching him moving around the room, willing him to remove his briefs. He bent over and gathered up a toilet bag and towel and walked to the bathroom. He entered and turned on the shower. I noticed the steam begin to fill the shower stall and congratulated myself at having the foresight to polish the little camera lens with an anti-mist cream.

I watched as Leo shaved at the vanity unit, his firm, and muscular butt and large thighs contrasting with the white colour of his briefs. He finished shaving and tested the temperature of the shower spray. He turned and stooped to remove his briefs. I had never seen a cock so big, that was not erect. It was totally fascinated as he entered the shower and started to lather himself. I watched the dark outline of his form as he moved around and washed his hair and his body. I also noticed that he paid particular attention to his manly attribute.

The shower door opened and he stepped out, sporting a magnificent erection. Leo's cock was impressive. Not much longer than it had been before, but much fatter. The remarkable thing was the large knob on the end. It was like a mushroom, engorged and shiny. His cock danced up and down as he walked the few steps to pick up his towel from the vanity. I watched fascinated, as Leo's cock began to reduce in size as he was occupied with drying himself. Once dried, he took from his toilet bag, a bottle of body lotion and began applying it to his arms, legs and torso. His body shone, displaying the well toned muscles of his abdomen and chest. He proceeded to apply to lotion to his cock, which slowly increased in size again.

He expertly smoothed the lotion into the length of it, with firstly his finger tips and then with his hand. As he started to slowly pull his closed fist down his shaft it became stiffer and straighter, the large knob becoming more swollen. I began to squirm in my chair as I watched him slowly repeat the action. Leo's cock was now at its hardest as he removed his hand to apply more lotion. It stood straight up, almost touching his navel. He placed a few drops of lotion into the palm of his hand and continued to stroke himself. He was now stood in front of the vanity and I could clearly see the reflection of his cock in the mirror. He watched himself as he pulled slowly down on his shaft. There was none of the rapid hand movements that I expected, which surprised me.

Suddenly without warning, Leo's head went back and he ejaculated into the wash basin. He held onto his cock and slowly pumped it until it stopped spurting.

As uncomfortable as I was, I had to leave my room and get to the kitchen, in an effort, to at least look as though I was starting to prepare lunch. Fortunately, Leo stayed in his room until I called him. I had only made a few sandwiches, having planned to cook for dinner. Leo and I sat chatting at the table over our lunch. He seemed a very nice young man with a well to do background. His father was an airline pilot and his mother, a doctor. Leo offered to help with clearing the table, as much to catch a stolen peek at me, I think. I noticed him a few times, with his eyes looking in the direction of my breasts, and not quite managing eye contact a few times. I was quite flattered by his attention.

"I'm going to see if I can snatch a nap Carol, it was a long trip."

"You do that Leo, you'll feel a lot fresher for dinner. Thanks for your help just now."

"It's a pleasure Carol."

I waited a suitable time before I followed Leo up the stairs. I quietly entered my room and settled down in front of the laptop. Leo was stripping off to his briefs. He lay on the bed and was reading some sporting journal. He quickly leafed through the pages and looked disinterested in the content. He tossed it onto the floor and reached into the bedside locker and produced something which I noticed straight away, as being more entertaining. It was a glossy porn magazine. Leo thumbed the corner of the pages, as if looking for a particular one. He opened the magazine and began to scan with his eyes. I could only see what he was looking at when he turned onto his side and put it on the bed in front of him. So Leo liked mature white women. That would explain a few things. His hand stroked the front of his briefs which had begun to form a tent. I watched, heart racing, as he gripped his cock and pumped it a few times.

Deftly he pushed the front of his briefs down and grasped his liberated cock with one movement. It was not fully hard, but still managed to protrude around 3 to 4 inches above his fist. I imagined my diminutive hands encircling that wonderful hunk of meat, and bringing pleasure to it. I found my mouth, and my pussy lubricating them simultaneously. Leo reached for a pot of lotion and coated the length of his shaft with some of its contents. His fist began to glide slowly up and down the fat, shiny pole, making the fat knob swell and change to a deeper colour.

My nipples began to ache as they pressed against the inside of my bra. I undid the front of my blouse and released the straining clip between my breasts. I was surprised at how swollen my nipples appeared. They were very sensitive to my touch as I traced a circle around each one, before dragging my fingertips across them. The pleasure I felt was heightened by the fact that Leo was slowly teasing the tip of his cock with his finger tip, running it around the large ridge which formed the mushroom shaped head. The more I saw of Leo's beautiful cock, the more I longed to hold it in my hand and feed it into my sopping pussy

Leo certainly had staying power. I was impressed at the way he seemed to almost get himself to a climax, and then back off. When he eventually 'came' he ejaculated, for what seemed over a minute, his cock twitching with every squirt of semen. I orgasmed as he started to come. After I showered and changed into something more comfortable for dinner, I phoned to order a Chinese meal. This would avoid having to cook, and would be a surprise for Leo.

At the appointed time the meal arrived. I placed the containers on the worktop and went to knock on Leo's door. I could not resist popping into my bedroom first, for a little peek. Leo was on his bed, naked and covered across the midriff with a towel. He was reading his girly magazine again and was sporting another impressive erection. Oh the stamina of youth!! Unfortunately I had to disturb Leo's reading session or the meal would get cold. I left my room and with some satisfaction, knocked on his door, picturing Leo jumping at my knock.

"Dinner will be in 10 minutes Leo."

"OK Carol." came a half choked reply.

I quickly returned to the kitchen and began to dish up the meal. In my haste I splashed some sweet and sour sauce on the front of my blouse. I quickly snatched some kitchen tissue and began to dab it off.

"Damn, this stuff stains like hell." I hissed.

I quickly headed toward the bathroom, in order to remove my blouse and get it into soak. In panic and distress, at possibly ruining one of my best blouses, I tugged it out of the waist band of my skirt and began to unbutton it as I fled the kitchen. I met the unfortunate Leo at the worst possible moment, as I stopped to open my bedroom door. With blouse off of my shoulders and bra covered breasts revealed, I rushed past him saying.

"I've got to get this off before it's ruined, sorry Leo."

I quickly filled the hand basin with warm water and began to rub the offending sauce spots with my hands. I caught sight of my breasts giggling in time with my scrubbing motion and suddenly had the feeling that I was being watched. Leo was stood, leaning in the doorway and grinning.

"Can I be of help at all Carol?"

"I think I've saved it Leo, thanks."

I took a towel and as I dried my hands, I made eye contact with my visitor. Leo's attention was elsewhere, my breasts to be precise.

"The sauce didn't go right through then?"

I could not have planned this better myself. I looked down at my sheer nylon bra, smiling.

"I think a few spots may have got through." I said, looking him straight in the eye and touching both of my nipples with my forefingers, as I did so.

"Does this look like sauce to you Leo?"

"I'll need to take a closer look, I don't think I can see from here." he replied, with a wink and swallowing hard.

He reached out tentatively and brushed each nipple with his finger tip, making them both swell instantly.

"I don't think its sauce Carol, but if I have a quick taste just to make sure. What kind of sauce did you say it was?"

"Sweet and sour" I replied, warming to our little game.

Leo proceeded to encompass each of my erect nipples with his delicate lips. I stiffened as he gently closed his teeth on each one. He stood smiling and said.

"They're both sweet I'm afraid."

We both began to laugh. We stood looking into each others eyes. The atmosphere was charged as we kissed hungrily.

I broke the kiss said.

"Let me find another blouse and then we can eat."

"Do you have to"? Leo said with a pout.

"Just in case somebody knocks the door"

Leo went to the dining room while I found a clean blouse to wear. He was already seated with his back to the wall.

I quickly put the meal on the table and sat opposite Leo.

"I hope it's not cold". I smirked.

"No it's just fine." Leo responded, smiling.

"I love Chinese food, how did you know?"

My foot found Leo's under the table and I stroked the top of it with my toes.

"I love the feel of nylon against my bare skin Carol."

"Silk is much better though." as I started to trace my way up his leg. He moved his leg towards me to make it easier for me to reach. His leg was bare, and I thought that he was wearing his shorts. I was therefore surprised when my toes, instead of encountering them, they made contact with a very stiff cock. Leo's hand disappeared beneath the table and began to caress my foot, pressing his cock against it.

"I see what you mean Leo."

Leo's hand had strayed to my calf and was rubbing my ankle in small circles. My thighs began to tense and relax in cynque with his caresses. I toyed with his cock as best I could. Leo began to lower himself and with a smile disappeared from view. My knees parted as I felt fingers tracing a path, slowly from them up my thigh. They lingered on my bare flesh above the top of my stocking, before advancing towards my waiting pussy. It was Leo's turn to be surprised, as I had removed my panties. I slid forward in my chair as I felt the fingers make contact with my naked cleft. They began to trace my opening, teasing the outer lips, searching for entry. My knees where gently nudged wider apart by Leo's head. A warm tongue probed my wet pussy, finding my clitoris with ease. He was an expert at teasing my little button and had me moaning and squirming in my seat. My hands held his head as I thrust my mound into his face.

"Oh yes Leo, you can keep that up as long as you like."

It was all the encouragement he needed. He flicked my stiff clitoris for all he was worth. circling it and then flicking it again. I let out an involuntary moan as my orgasm began to overwhelm me. My thighs closed on Leo's head as I began to convulse with pleasure. It came in waves, each one more intense that the previously. This was the best orgasm that I had ever experienced. I felt hands on my blouse, squeezing my breasts. Looking down I could see Leo's hands unbuttoning it and opening it to reveal my heaving breasts, both crowned with very prominent, aroused nipples. I took this as my cue to join him under the table, and slid, as gracefully as I could, into a kneeling position, knees parted and head bowed due to the height of the table. Leo was on his knees, but leant back against his chair. His very stiff cock was inches from my face. I peered over the top of it and smiled.

"One good turn deserves another." I whispered. Taking him in my hand and feeding the large round knob slowly into my open mouth. I had imagined myself doing this since I first set eyes on it, but not this soon, nor in quite this location.

Leo sighed as I began to slowly bob my head, sucking gently as I did so. He began to thrust his hips to meet my mouth, which was almost opened to capacity. I had never encountered a cock so fat. I got on all - fours in order to get comfortable. Leo's stare was transfixed on my breasts, now straining inside my bra. His hands succeeded in cupping and gently to fondle them.

"I think we had better abandon dinner, don't you Leo." I said, giving his cock a squeeze.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable."

As I turned to crawl out from under the table Leo's hand, again found my sopping pussy, sliding a finger between my swollen lips. I playfully pushed back against it.

"Naughty, naughty" I said smiling to myself.

After both emerging form the confines of the table, Leo stood naked from the waist down, toying with himself, as if teasing me. I cupped my breasts and rolled my nipples between my fingers and thumbs, bringing them to full stiffness.

I grasped Leo's cock and led him by it up the stairs. He followed, with his hand tracing circles on my buttocks. We entered his bedroom and I turned to face him. He pushed my blouse off my shoulders, all the time looking at my breasts.

"Take it off Carol, take your bra off."

"I want to see your nipples. I have a thing about big nipples."

I slowly reached around my back to find the clip, thrusting my chest out as I did so, I brought my hands around to my breasts, cupping them before dropping the bra to the floor, and Leo fell on them, taking a nipple into his hungry mouth. He sucked and licked as if he had not seen a breast before. I had not thought of my nipples as being overly large before. Just in proportion to the size of my breasts, but seeing myself in the mirror and now being aware of them, I suppose they were. They had always been very puffy, when not in an aroused state, but were still large when cold, or excited. Leo teased my nipples with the tip of his tongue, alternating with wonderful sucking. My pussy was on fire.

"Fondle your breasts for me please." he whispered, standing away from me.

He began to stroke himself as I acceded to his request. His eyes were fixed on my breasts as I gently kneaded them and toyed with my nipples. My eyes were fixed on Leo's stiff manhood as he pulled on it for me. My hand found its way to my demanding pussy, my finger easily finding its way to my clitoris. I gently stroked it as I watched Leo's hand move more quickly up and down his shaft. We said nothing, but just stared at each other, as if pacing ourselves.

12