My Poor Uncle

Story Info
Staying over at my cousin's house would prove to be amazing.
895 words
3.46
57.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened to me when I was 18. I was at my house enjoying a day of leisure when I suddenly got a call. It was my uncle asking if I wanted to go over to his house. He exclaimed that my cousins miss me dearly and so did he. He asked me if I wanted to go over for the weekend to have a BBQ and that we would be spending the Sunday morning and afternoon at an amusement park. I gladly accepted the invitation. This call took place on Thursday night. Come Friday, he was actually waiting for me to get out of class so that he could take me straight to my house to gather my things and then we'd be on our way. I got ready in a hurry as I wanted to spend the most time with them as I could.

When we arrived at his house everything was fine and wonderful. The food we had Saturday was amazing. Although it was the events that happened Saturday night that still carry on with me until this day. My cousins and I decided to sleep in the living room. It was incredibly uncomfortable and I was having trouble settling down and going to bed. My cousins on the other hand had no problem. He awoke in the night to find me awake. When I saw him, he looked amazing. He was shirtless, his perfect tan and his tattoos contoured his body perfectly. His abs were out of this world. Being gay, I noticed my uncle for his charming, sensual looks. I also knew at this time that my uncle had not been with anyone in a long time. Though I knew he was straight... or so I thought. He invited me to his bed which I protested at first since I was not sure where he would sleep. He said that we'd split the bed evenly. I followed him and I entered the room, he closed the door behind us. His body actually glistened in the late hours of the morning through the light that bled through the window. We laid down next to eachother and faced eachother. My uncle surprised by asking me if I was gay. I gave in and told him I was. It was then I saw a yearning in his eyes. His arm outstretched and it caressed my cheek. My heart proceeded to race.

I grabbed his hand and asked him what he was doing. He asked me if I had ever experienced a "man" before. The emphasis he put in the word "man" as it exited his lips sent chills through my body. I nodded my head and he grabbed me from my waist. I took that as an invitation to advance to his body. I felt his strong hands and touched his chiseled face. He turned me on. My hand traced his abs down to his shorts, which was all he had on. I rubbed his so tenderly that he exhaled a moan. He wanted it and needed it. He rubbed me through my shorts which was all I had on. My uncle grabbed me by the hips and placed me on top of his body. He laid on his back and like this I felt his bulge. Bigger than mine at the time being that he was 29. His body close against mine made me hard, he loved how I looked at him. He kissed me and we began to grind on eachother, feeling the tension increase.

He instructed that if I didn't want to continue we could stop which excited me more. I pulled his shorts down and his shaven, perfect cock was all I wanted when I laid my eyes upon it. The room was still and the sexual frustration exponential. I wrapped my warm, moist lips around his member. He moaned so satisfyingly that it told me I was succeeding at making him feel amazing. He pulled down my shorts and went for my cock. How he licked me felt so good. The blowjob he gave me lasted 10 minutes. he exclaimed that he was thoroughly enjoying how "hung" I was. He looked at me knowing I was close and stopped. He asked me if I wanted to feel him inside of me.

I agreed and I push him on his back. He knew how to fuck me so good. He exclaimed how he loved how tight I was, even for being a virgin. I rode him so hard and took it all in. The bouncing on his dick seemed to have lasted forever. My moaning became rampant and I began to hold on by placing my hands around his neck and held onto his back. His hard muscles provided grip. I clawed at his back from the pain and satisfaction. He exclaimed he was close, and I was too. He came inside of me first and feeling his warm shot inside me was intense. I rode him harder and he began to rub my cock as I rode him. I came all over him and it was the best time I had ever had.

We continued to have our displays of affection until he found himself a girlfriend. Let's say that the "break up sex" we had was utterly amazing.

But that's the story I had with my uncle.