My Population

Story Info
30 by thirty, a reckless quest.
4.5k words
3.88
11.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaykayen
jaykayen
17 Followers

I turned 29 at the end of last summer, so I now have just under 3 months to achieve my personal goal. It was a target I set myself in the final year of high school after a mistake turned into a thing and then the thing became a life goal of 30 by 30.

I was in the cool crowd at High School, helped by turning 18 at the start of the year plus I had an athletic build and good at almost every sport I tried. Like most high schools the cool crew were shadowed by the hottest chicks. I fooled around with a few, my first DFK was with Stacie who's 18th birthday was 4 days after mine she also didn't object when I moved my hand under her blouse and made my first tentative fumblings. The feel of her mounds was addictive and I could have spent an eternity in the moment feeling her nipples harden and poke through the fabric of her bra. Sadly Stacie caught me messing around with Jackie and so the brief grope was all I managed.

Jackie, also 18, was hot, long blonde hair, slightly fuller rack and a tight ass. I adored her love of lycra that clung to her slim legs and hard buns. A fan of cleavage enhancing bras she dressed to impress and in my eyes was the equal of Pamela Anderson or any of the Baywatch girls on TV at the time.

Jackie was more experienced than Stacie and by the end of our first date she blew me on the ride home from the movie theatre. She didn't need any encouragement, she simply waited till we were out of the parking lot before sliding across the bench seat of my pick up and started kissing the side of my neck whilst unzipping my flies. Blood rushed to my groin, enlarging my dick as Jackie gripped my shaft. As she felt me fully harden in her palm she started stroking my full length as my pre-cum seeped out.

The pheromone rich scent filled the cab and Jackie inhaled deeply letting her base instincts take over. Without a word she lowered her head straight to my cock, licking the seeping cum from the head then sliding her lips down over my shaft, raising and lowering until she'd wetted as much as she could fit in her mouth. Maintaining a good seal Jackie sucked on my now throbbing member. The sensation caused spasms to shoot through my body, a few swerves over the center line of the road and after no more than a minute I pumped a hot dollop of cum into the back of Jackie's warm mouth. Gagging a little she chugged it down, slurped the last of my seed from my dick then tucked it away and zipped up my flies.

Unsurprisingly Jackie and I went on quite a few rides progressing to a Friday night when we parked up along a dirt track by the old saw mill. We both knew what was going to happen, Jackie had probably spent hours getting ready, as she looked stunning whilst my preparation stretched to fixing up the recline lever on the seat back...

As soon as i'd collected her from her girlfriend's house she'd slid right on over to me, kissing my neck while i drove. I remember now the strong musky scent of Jackie's wet pussy mixing with the cool evening air in the cab air as we drove. Once we'd parked up I turned to face her, kissing Jackie then lifting her top, lifting her bra and savouring the fall of her tits in the faint green glow from the dash lights.

As Jackie removed her bra I slipped off my T and unbuckled my Levi's. Jackie hands found my flies and as I shuffled out of my jeans and boxers her hands reached down and cupped my balls and gripped my shaft. Jackie let out a low whistle as she felt the weight of my swollen testes both well prepared to do their duty.

Pulling the now fixed lever i dropped the seat back almost horizontal, Jackie lay back, her boobs settling and spilling over the sides of her chest, nipples erect and pointing straight at me. Irresistible. I couldn't resist squeezing her tit, lifting her nipple into my mouth and tasting her teat. Again I smelt the sweet musk of Jackie's pussy fill the cab, I slid my hand up Jackie lycra clad thigh finding her crotch soaked through from her wetness. I smelt my damp fingers and the intensity of Jackie's pussy juice sent my nasal receptors into overdrive.

Gripped with a sudden urgency I roughly pulled the lycra leggings down, exposing a bare cunt glistening in the pale light. Jackie brought her legs back and spread them reaching out to pull me down towards her. As I lined up between her legs Jackie guided my throbbing tool towards her now spread lips, sliding the tip up and down her slit, spreading her fuck fluids from her clit to her anus. Suitably lubricated she lined me up with her glorious hole and I shifted forwards, slipping deep into into the depths of her pink delight.

My pubes tickled Jackie's clit at I buried my dick deep into Jackie's wet pussy again and again. Each stroke taking Jackie closer to stimulation heaven until she could take no more, arching her back in protest and letting out a scream of raw emotion. Simultaneously her cunt clamped down on my pumping penis, the sudden tightness enhancing the sensation and opening the floodgates to a flow of seed rich semen, pumped from my tightening ball sack and hosing Jackie's cervix with my baby batter.

Once I'd scored with Jackie I moved on pretty quickly, chasing the next pretty girl in town. It was on a day, two months later whilst I was was still trying to clean the various sex stains out of pickup seats that Jackie showed up at my house and broke the news that she was pregnant with my child. I promised to be there for her...but knew i wasn't in anyway ready for this.

I spent days in a downward spiral, hitting the sports bar in town earlier each day, drinking more than I could handle, finding myself in a different place each morning; the front porch - when I hadn't been able to work out how to unlock the porch door, the bathroom where I'd passed out trying to take a leak and then finally somehow in the barmaids bed. When I woke at 5am I still had my pants around my ankles and my mouth tasting of stale ale mixed with slightly fresher beaver.

Glancing over at the barmaid lying face down next to me on top of the covers I could see faded redd finger marks on her ass indicating I'd been riding from behind and holding on tight. Fuck knows how I performed as i could barely stand. I got out the apartment and headed home - but cutting a long story short got collared by the local sheriff for nothing much. I swear Jackie's Pop had a hand in the shit that followed as I ended up getting a 8 month stretch - just enough to miss supporting Jackie through the birth. When i got out she didn't want nothing to do with me and I kinda understood.

My first night of freedom I went back at the same bar I'd visited before being arrested, wanting to exorcise the demons from before - or something like that. It didn't start well as I sat my ass at the bar and yelled for a bud. One beer appeared along with a fine right hook as the girl who's reddened ass I'd last seen 8 months ago stood in front of me. She had a different look, slightly fuller in the face and much much fuller in the belly. It slowly dawned on me that the rather aggressive greeting she'd metered out might have been related to the seed I'd shared when we last met.

Darci's hormones were not only giving her anger issues but also making her as randy as a lonely rancher. We left together and within 30 seconds of reaching her place she'd dropped her panties and was bent over the arm of the couch. I wasn't sure about dipping into a heavily pregnant chick but her growled command to "do me now" plus her clearly wet cock pocket was enough. I dropped my pants and plunged straight in, sinking my dick into her soaking snatch.

I'd had a bit of a dry spell, so my balls were bursting and pumping Darci's wet box was only going to end one way. Thankfully she was so well self-lubed that there wasn't enough friction on my pecker to get me off just yet. Gripping the top of her ass cheeks I concentrated on holding back the tide whilst picking up the pace, hoping Darci would cum before I did. I drilled deep, made short quick thrusts pushing Darci's face into the cushions. I alternated a handful of slamming pumps with slow withdrawal before suddenly plunging back until my pubes looked like they were hers.

Darci was so close, her breathing rapid and her twat hotter than hell around my dick. I'd withdrawn and ready to hit a balls deep home run when Darci shifted her ass slightly. Not quick enough to stop I plunged on and smashed into her ass hole. Thankfully no amount of lube would have made my dick any more slippery and it was clear Darci wasn't afraid of a butt fuck. Stuffing my cock into her ass was a different sensation, so much tighter it felt like a fist gripping my shaft. As my thrust bottomed out, spreading her ring piece wide my yogurt cannon erupted, this time deep in her ass.

Having her tight ass filled with my throbbing, spunking penis pushed Darci into orgasm. Her body quivering for a full minute after I'd filled her rectum. Finally she recovered, her breathing slowed and she stood. She pointed me to the door and went to clean up

With too many issues and no answers I took a oil rigger job in Texas, the money was good and I was working 6 weeks on site with the guys followed by 4 weeks R&R. I was a hound dog, chasing tail wherever I could. Using Habbo hotel and myspace to get to know girls then trekking to see them in my time off. It was mainly college girls who could get online and were generally DTF a muscular, cash rich oil man. The ready cash available to wine and dine helped lubricate the panties on their inevitable slide down some slim, slender, tanned and toned legs.

I knew it was dangerous but I just couldn't adjust to using condoms so I'd get tested regularly and would only ever fuck bareback. A few girls balked at the proposition, some took a little persuading, a little extra wine, vodka or time but the majority relented to taking dick as nature intended. The way I figured I knew I was clean so the risk of an STD was always mine. The risk of pregnancy however was always theirs and that's part of my problem.

No man can deny that a bareback fuck feels better, condoms spoil the moment, spoil the sensation and removes that little bit of risk that always makes sex more exciting, for me at least. I know I have a problem, I know its wrong but i also know that my wank bank is only filled with the memories of the successful insemination events, nothing else has the same impact for me.

After Jackie and Darci i put baby buns in the ovens of 24 more fine fillies all within a 100 mile radius of Odessa. I'm not claiming super fertility, its just that practice makes perfect and I've done a lot of fucking practice. My hits on target have included the daughters of a mayor, a police chief and pastor. I've diversified to mix my Y chromosomes with those from Asia, Africa and even Sioux. I even managed a couple of MILF's who really should have known better. Some caught quickly, others I visited month after month until the timing was right. Following my pattern I disconnected as soon as I found out they were expecting - as you can tell I'm not big on responsibilities.

A particularly fond outing was around the Austin area where I'd worked hard on making friends with a number of college chicks. Freshmen free from parental oversight, naive southern belles suddenly free from their Sunday school routine and easily tempted to sin with me.

I'd dicked Trudy a couple of times before when she asked me if her roomies could join in on my next visit to her. Fuck yeah with smiley faces was my response and I was off. Trudy was a 4'6" pocket rocket with a gym toned body, naturally blonde hair and what she claimed to be B cup boobs - in my opinion they were closer to an A. She knew what I liked and she knew that if she was generous when opening her legs I'd reward her with an equally generous open wallet shopping spree. Clearly at some point she'd blabbed about this when drunk to her girlfriend's Trish, Trudy and Candice who'd proceeded to float the 4 way.

Arriving in town I booked a superior room with a super king bed. I could have stayed in their housing but the rooms were small and I didn't want the girls to not fully commit and drift away. I'd met the girls a couple of times but only briefly, so to break the ice I arranged to meet the ladies at the bar down the street. As it turned out we arrived at exactly the same time, meeting in the street outside.

It was a warm evening and the girls had dressed to impress. Trudy in a crop top and a pair of denim shorts that were equally cropped, Candice a 5'5" angel with flowing blonde hair was wearing a little black dress, with a plunging neck line that drew the eye to her ample cleavage. Trish was taller with lovely legs and wearing a red mini dress that made me reassess my definition of 'mini'.

Cocktails flowed as we caught up, chatted and got acquainted. 15 minutes after meeting we were sitting in a booth together, at the 30 minute mark Trudy's hand had made first contact with my crotch, 45 minutes in and Candice had demonstrated her passion for french kissing, first with me then with Trish and Trudy. At 60 minutes we were in the hotel elevator each with a bottle of $100 French champagne from the bar. My face was bonding with Trudy's whilst my hand was sliding up under the hem of Trish's dress and failing to find any panties present.

Bursting into my room the girls crowded me, snogging, groping and undressing me. Then one by one they stepped back. Trudy pulled her top up and off before turning around and bending over. She dropped her denim shorts before peeling down her lacy french knickers, revealing her peachy ass and slit. Just as she was stepping out of the shorts Candice moved in and slapped her ass causing fits of alcoholically assisted giggles.

Trish was next pulling her mini dress up and over. Whilst her pussy had no covering her D cup bosom was wrapped up in a lacy red bra that Trudy slipped behind Trish to unfasten. Natural, firm but clearly weighty Trish's tits jiggled as she discarded her dress. Candice reached over and pinched her right nipple as Trudy moved in to kiss her.

With the girls temporarily occupied with each other i unzipped the back of Candice's dress, slipping the straps off her shoulders and down to the floor. Following Trudy's example Candice was naked underneath, I took a step back and admired the view. Candice had a nice tanned ass, clearly showing that she preferred a minimalist string style of bikini bottoms when sunbathing.

I watched on as Trudy and Trish latched onto Candice's nipples, nibbling and sucking until they were stiff and sensitive. Candice looked at me and beckoned me over, i moved closer, my stiffened pole announcing my arrival 8" sooner than me.

Candice lent forward to kiss with tongues, as Trish moved into a position behind me pushing her gorgeous melons into my back and reaching round to weigh up my balls. Trudy knelt in front of me, dribbling spit onto my cock and spreading it up and down my shaft with her hand. Then controlling her gag reflex she slipped my hot rod down her throat in one smooth movement.

God it felt gooooood, surrounded by some incredibly sexy, naked and willing teens, my right hand went searching and found Candice's wet twat, my left reaching back, fingers slipping between Trish's moist labia. Struggling with coordination, I did my best to diddle their clits whilst Trudy's nose rhythmically tickled my pubes.

In that moment, looking down and witnessing my dick deeply penetrating Trudy's willing throat and I had a blow out. If my dick had been pointing skyward I'd have competed with the Spindeltop gusher for height and volume but Trudy was a trooper and didn't miss a beat as I gushed a billion sperm into her mouth and throat. A little spunk spilled from the corners of her mouth as I grunted with pleasure.

Immediately Candice dropped down, pulling Trudy off my cock , hesitating for a moment she chose to share my sperm with Trudy and moved to lick the cum from her lips and kiss her, their tongues mixing my seed. Trish didn't want to miss out and cleaned the last droplets from my tip before breaking up the other two and initiating spunky kisses with them both in turn. I needed a break and this lesbian show looked like it could entertain me a while. I whispered works of encouragement, pushing them to become more intimate with each other.

Lying Candice on the bed I moved Trudy to sit on her face, her twat dropping directly over Candice's outstretched tongue. Trish then positioned herself cunt to cunt with Candice, her wetness spreading over Candice's bald mons as Candy thrust upwards mashing their pussies together. Trish and Trudy kissed more, hands cupping titties and seeking out nipples to tweak. Meanwhile I sat back on the easy chair watching the fall out from my direction and stroked myself back to full wood.

When recovered i walked around the bed, picking the best angle like a pro-pool player lines up their next shot. Happy that the most attractive entry point was where the two cunts met I slipped my fingers into the wetness, transferring enough to of their juices to my dick to smoothly slide into Trish's hot sex. Easing between their legs and feeling Trish stiffen as the sensation of her pussy being filled with my throbbing rod dominated her senses. As I started to build pace and go deeper my balls slapped on Candy's pussy. The regular thrusts were obviously doing something as with every bottom stroke her tongue punched deeper into Trudy's sloppy cunt causing her to let out a pleasure moan.

Trish braced herself against my thrust from behind, her orgasm building. Keeping her keen I took her to maybe 75% before pulling out. Candy's pussy was slightly reddened from the ball slapping but definitely ready for filling so I fed the python into her sweet twat. Looking down i could see her slicked lips parting, her clit peeking out from under it's peaked hood as I drilled deep between her legs. Finding no resistance to my pre-lubed dick I started banging Candy like a man possessed.

A frustrated Trish moved out of the way, lying back beside the rest of us and began frigging herself whilst Trudy was clearly benefiting from Candice's tongue fuck. Trudy quivered before rolling here eyes to the heavens and came hard releasing a flood of hot cunt juice onto Candy's face. My second stint was nearing completion but I didn't want to creampie Candy just yet so I gathered Trudy's blonde hair away from her face and guided her down towards a 69 position with Candice.

Pulling out of Candy i splattered my own drill mud across Trudy's face, covering her cheeks, eyes and forehead with a thick salty coating. My swimmers had a quick death as Candice wriggled free from below and licked the sticky marinade away.

Breathless and overheated I needed a breather so I popped a Champagne cork and we swigged straight from the bottle. Trudy loved the salty aftertaste in her mouth mixing with the bubbles and enhancing the crisp flavor but she drank enough to dilute the effect pretty quickly. Cooled and refreshed it was time for round three.

Sitting Trudy on the edge of the bed I pushed her back into lying position then knelt and spreading her legs wider I kissed her beaver. Next I had Trish sit on top and lie back, then Candy balanced on the top of Trish completing the stack. Kneeling still, I had all three pussies lined up in front of me, all the same hairless finish but with subtle differences.

Candy had puffy fully filled out labia, Trudy's piss flaps protruded the most whilst Trish had the more prominent clitoris. Lost in the moment, like a kid in a candy store I moved between the cunts, sliding my tongue along each in turn feeling the reactions as thighs squeezed my head muffling my ears to the the growing squeals of delight. Tongue, fingers and occasionally a thumb, all were used to flick their beans and finger fuck their willing pussies.

jaykayen
jaykayen
17 Followers
12