My Portuguese Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood watching as she dived into the pool gracefully, swum two lengths and called to me to join her. The pool was warm on my skin when I dived in. She swam so close to me that I couldn't prevent my hands touching her, gently caressing her soft skin. I knew that she was teasing me, but I didn't know just how far I could go without offending her. It was one thing to flirt with each other, but I was having some very salacious thoughts. What I wanted to be doing to her could get me into a lot of trouble if she was not a willing partner.

As we got out of the pool I was conscious of my now prominent erection, very apparent under my wet trunks. I grabbed my towel and rushed to lay face down on the lounger to dry off in the sun. I just hoped that it would disappear before I had to stand up again. I turned my head to look at her lying on her back next to me. Had we been anywhere private I think I might have had a hard job not jumping on her.

"That's a very pretty swimming costume," I said. It was a weak line but I didn't know what to say. I needed to get a conversation going to see if she just wanted to flirt or if she wanted something more.

"Thank you. I do like the way that you keep complimenting me. It's good to feel like a woman again."

"Well I don't think that there could be any doubt about you being a woman when you're wearing that costume."

"Do you like films?"

I thought that was a strange question for her to ask. "Some of them, yes."

"How about older films? Ones made before you were born."

"Yes. Were you thinking about any film in particular?" I wondered where this conversation was leading.

"The Graduate."

" Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me." It was about the only quote I could remember.

"Do you think I'm as attractive as Ann Bancroft?"

"Much more."

"Paul, you lie so smoothly, I can believe anything you say. It does wonders for my ego."

"No Hannah, I mean it. I truly think that you are a very attractive woman."

"Maybe we'd better have a break before we start saying things that'll get us arrested. Have you got any coffee in the apartment?" she asked.

"Sure. Would you like some?"

"Come on. Let's go."

I opened the apartment door to let her in and as I followed I turned to lock the door behind me. When I turned back I was in time to see her unclip the top of her costume and let it drop. I had a moment to see that her breasts were every bit as good as I could have wished before she put her arms around my neck and kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth. She broke the kiss for a moment.

"I want you" she whispered.

With my arms round a half-naked woman whose voluptuous breasts were pressed against my chest, I wasn't sure I could have stopped myself even if she wanted me to. I stooped and picked her up in my arms. Then without breaking our kiss, I carried her to the bedroom and almost threw her on the bed.

We kissed greedily almost violently, hands clutching frantically and I ripped at her swimming costume, almost in desperation, to strip it off her. Her efforts to remove my trunks were just as desperate. I wanted to touch all of her at once, her skin felt like soft warm silk. I pushed my hand between our bodies and captured one of those delicious breasts that I had been fantasising about for two days. It was even better than the fantasy, it filled my hand and the large deep pink nipple hardened, stabbing into my palm.

I had never experienced such wild passion. I could feel her fingernails digging into my back, her teeth were biting my neck and shoulder and she was making feral animal sounds. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so that I could possess her mouth with mine once more. Our lips were crushed together and our tongues were fighting furiously. She pulled away, looking into my eyes with a carnal passion.

"Take me. Possess me. Make me yours. Oh dear God. Just fuck me."

When I slid on top of her, she pulled me tightly to her, crushing her breasts against my chest and took me into her. She was voracious and aggressive, her hips bucked hard against me as she tried to force me deeper inside her hot wet sheath. I was desperately trying to touch every inch of her body as we writhed and twisted together. I wanted to feel again the breasts that she had been teasing me with for two days.

This was not lovemaking, it was furious and passionate sex. I knew that I couldn't hold on much longer, I could feel my climax boiling within me. Just as I exploded into her she had her own climax, screaming my name. We lay afterwards with my arms around her and her head on my chest. I chuckled as the thought of my friend Gerry's warning about practicing safe sex came into my head.

"What are you laughing for?"

"I was remembering a lecture my friend Gerry gave me about always wearing a condom. He thought that I needed some guidance since I'd been married so long."

"Well I don't think you'll be getting me pregnant, and until just now the only man I'd ever been with had been George, and he hadn't touched me in five years. I thought he'd gone off sex but, of course, he'd gone off me."

"Apart from one rather clumsy encounter at university I've only slept with Sherry and I haven't much chance to do that for the last couple of years." I said.

"Well I think we're both pretty safe then." She giggled like a young girl. "God I'm such a wicked woman. Seducing a man young enough to be my son."

"You're not that wicked; I wanted to be seduced. I've had the most terrible lecherous thoughts about you for the last two days."

She giggled again. "You must have been desperate to have lecherous thoughts about an old woman like me."

"You're not old. Mature maybe but then the mature wines are the best ones."

I fetched us both drinks and we lay talking, the sun shining through the window on our naked bodies, drying the sweat that had made us both slippery as we had coupled.

I began to caress her back and she ran her hands over my chest tangling her fingers in the hair. Our lips met in a long sensuous kiss and we began again, more languid and gentle this time. We explored each other's bodies with more care, using hands and mouths, taking time over every move, enjoying each sensation.

We each learned what the other enjoyed, and what they didn't. We changed positions, sometimes her on top, sometimes me. She taught me how to use my mouth and tongue on her vulva, something I had never done before -- something Sherry thought was 'not nice'. The taste was exciting and I knew that I would want to do it a lot more in the future. The fact that this was something that seemed to give her any number of screaming orgasms just enhanced the pleasure.

Eventually she turned herself around and as I continued to lick and suck on her, she showed me just what I had been missing in the way of oral sex. Her mouth enveloped me and teased me back to hardness. The feel of her tongue as it swirled around the head was beyond description.

When she eventually turned back to pull me on top of her I slipped back into her body and we lay hardly moving, just enjoying the feel of each other. I learned more about a woman's body and how to give and receive pleasure in that one afternoon, than I ever had before. Time had no meaning and it wasn't until we had both climaxed several times that I looked at my watch.

"It's three o'clock! I've never made love for that long before."

"Neither have I. Delicious, wasn't it?" she said.

"Hannah. I ... er ... I think I ... lo ..."

She put her fingers on my lips. "Ssh. Don't. Paul, my darling, you mustn't expect too much. I'm still old enough to be your mother. Oh I know that you'll protest that age means nothing but I fear that I'm not as strong as you. You've given me so much. You've made me feel like a desirable woman again. You've given me confidence to talk and express my own views. I don't doubt your love for me or mine for you right now. The trouble is if we went home and tried to continue I know that I'd start to lose that again. I'd be certain that you would find a pretty girl your own age and leave me, whether it was true or not. It would be my weakness, my insecurity, my suspicion that would destroy us."

She looked up at me her, head still cradled in my arm and smiled, then said "I'd like us to continue, like today, for the rest of our holiday and then just keep the wonderful memories. If you don't want to though, I'll understand and I won't see you again."

"I do love you. There, I said it anyway. I understand what you've said and although you're quite right that I don't agree, I'd rather have a holiday romance than not see you at all. If we've only got eleven more days though, I don't want to waste a second. Will you stay here with me for the rest of the holiday?"

"Happily my love. We'll go to Peter and Judith, I'll explain and we'll collect my stuff. Now come on Stud, I'm thirsty and hungry. I'm going to have a shower then we can eat."

She got up and I watched her walk to the en-suite shower room, enjoying looking at the curves of her body and the sensual sway of her hips. I joined her in the shower so it took even longer before we were dressed. After a drink and a snack we drove to Peter and Judith's and I waited whilst Hannah went in. Eventually Judith opened the door and beckoned me in.

"Hello Paul. Sorry Peter's not here at the moment."

"Hello Judith."

"Hannah's told me what she wants to do. I'm sorry to lose a guest but I'm so pleased to see her happy. In fact I think she's happier than I've ever seen her before."

"I can tell you that I feel the same. My only regret is that it will only be for a fortnight."

"I know. Knowing Hannah as well as I do though, I think she's right. She'd have real problems with you as a partner and while she'd never admit it, even to herself, I think her daughter would give both of you a very hard time. I'm afraid young Elizabeth is very narrow minded."

Hannah appeared and while she said goodbye to Judith, I put her suitcases in the car.

Suddenly the days seemed to rush by. Every day was full of love and romance as we explored the coastline walking hand in hand. We swam together in the pool and in the sea even taking a night time dip in the sea, naked, on one occasion. Every night was full of passion. We made love before we went to sleep, every morning when we woke up, in the middle of the night when the desire overtook us and even during the day when the opportunity arose. We learned every inch of each other's bodies, how it felt, what excited and what satisfied us. When we weren't making love we were talking, trying to cram a lifetime of conversation into the little time we had.

In the middle of the holiday, we drove to Granada in Spain. We spent the night in a hotel before visiting the Alhambra palace wandering through the gardens like young lovers, with our arms round each other. We hummed snatches of the Rodrigo guitar concerto that we both loved, and which seemed to fit so well with the gardens.

All too soon the final Friday arrived. We dressed to go out, she wore the white dress that had so captivated me and I was in my open necked shirt and smart trousers. We'd been to the town and found me a comfortable pair of shoes this time. Before we left the apartment I put a solitaire diamond pendant on a gold chain around her neck.

"Oh Darling, it's beautiful. When did you manage to buy it without me seeing?" She was beaming with delight.

"When we were in town. You admired it in the jewellers so I got you to stop at the café next door and when you went to the toilet I ran and got it."

"Now I have nothing for you."

"I'll think of something later."

"You wicked man. I can't wait."

We ate at a candlelit restaurant and for the first time conversation seemed hard. We returned to the apartment and our lovemaking continued for most of the night as though neither of us ever wanted to stop.

When we woke up neither of us could say much. We made love again with even more passion, if that was possible, until we had to get up to go to the airport.

We drove in silence with her hand resting on my leg. After we returned the hire car and went to check in for our flights, Hannah would not let me go to the check in desk with her. I was not due to fly until two hours after her so she waited until I could check in so that we could go to the departure lounge together. She sent me to the check in desk alone. By then there was only half an hour to her flight. We sat, still silent, holding hands. At last I spoke.

"You know we still don't know each others surnames."

"And that's the way it will stay my love. Neither of us will succumb to the temptation of trying to find the other. I haven't told you where I live and I don't want to know where you live. And just in case you try to ask them, I asked Peter and Judith not to tell either."

"I can't imagine ever being happy again without you."

"You will sweetheart. I didn't think I'd ever be happy again after what George did to me and then you came along. There is someone out there who will make you happy. Just realise that love can be found in unlikely places. Did you really come on holiday expecting passion and romance with a woman who could be your mother?"

"But you're nothing like my mother. You have the body and mind of a woman half your age."

"It's talk like that that makes you so wonderful. If you're truly honest you'll see that love colours your view of me. I will say though that you've made me feel like a teenager for the last two weeks. There aren't words to thank you for what you've given me. I left England an ugly, old woman with no self-belief, no self-confidence and no future. I'm going home an attractive, mature, interesting, intelligent woman, proud of who she is and knowing she can have an exciting future. All of this is because of the way you treated me. The woman who will love you and win your love will be the luckiest woman on earth. I know because for two weeks it was me. Now I must find a man who's at least half as good as you to make me happy for the rest of my life. If I'm even half as happy as I have been with you I shall have no regrets."

I could think of nothing to say. For the first time since we met she had left me truly speechless. Her flight was called and I walked with her to the departure gate where we hugged for the last time.

"Goodbye Paul, my love. Be happy."

"Goodbye" was all I could manage. The lump in my throat felt enormous, choking me. She kissed me for the last time, turned and walked to the doorway without looking back. The man at the desk checked her ticket then she passed through the door and was gone.

I watched the plane taxi away and take off. As it climbed into the clear blue sky, I couldn't stop the tears running unashamedly down my cheeks. I was still crying two hours later when my plane took off.

*

With grateful thanks to my very good friend EvansLily for all her help and encouragement. The good bits are due to her the errors are mine.

©2008 Tory del Ricoh

12