My Post-Holiday Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

She didn't say anything for a few minutes. I kissed her lips. Then I kissed her cheek before moving to her neck. I moved back into her center and began to slowly slide in and out of her. She sighed and clutched me in her arms. "Oh…" she said quietly. My cock hardened again. Her youth and inexperience made her comfortably tight so she felt it changing. That look was back in her eyes and I reveled in it. I had meant what I said to her about my pleasure.

We made love that time. The first time, just as it had been with Jan the day before, was hot, hard fucking. My relationship with Billie was much deeper than the one I had with Jan. The time we had spent under the same roof had given rise to real love between us. I hadn't had the same opportunity with Jan, though we had developed an affection between us.

I pumped into Billie and kissed her until she had a gentle yet thorough orgasm. Her breath hissed and her grip on me -- both grips -- tightened. After she climaxed I rose up and lifted her heavy legs to my shoulders. I drove into her harder then, moving toward my own orgasm. I pulled a foot to my mouth and she gasped again as I sucked her toes. That pushed me over the edge and I added to the slurry already inside her.

I lowered her legs and dropped back down. This time my cock softened all the way and slipped out. I rolled off her and we just lay there gazing at each other. We stayed like that for a long time before I roused myself. "Want to take a shower with me?" I asked her. She grinned and nodded.

We washed and played with each other's body under the spray. I had a little déjà vu from doing the same thing, in the same shower, with Jan and Sherry. Unlike with Jan, I felt some guilt with Billie. I think it was because I loved Billie more. With Jan it had been for her more than for me. With Billie, we were more together; we were a lot closer to the relationship I shared with Sherry and it felt like cheating. I would have to carry that weight, I knew.

When we were dressed she sat at the table quietly while I started dinner. "How do you feel?" I asked her. I felt the silence was heavier than simple silence. I sensed that we needed to talk.

"I feel great!" Her voice was light, but it held an undercurrent.

"No, I mean, how do you feel?" She understood then.

"I guess I feel bad, a little. I…I can't put it in words."

"Let me try," I said, crossing to her and sitting next to her. I took her hand. "You feel guilty. So do I. I didn't feel this way yesterday, because my relationship with Jan is different than ours." I took her through the thoughts I had been having and she nodded.

"I love you, Jerry. I know you have Mom and all, but I can't help loving you."

"You shouldn't try to fight it, Honey. I love you, too. I love you today in a different way than I've loved you before. Before we made love, I loved you…well, not like a daughter, but as a really good friend. I love you as a man loves a woman now, and I feel guilty about that. I know I'm not taking anything from your mom, really, but it feels like it."

"I know. That's the way I feel. What do we do about it?"

"We live with it. That's all we can do. I…I don't know if we will ever make love again. If I could have my way you and Jan would live with your mom and me and I would make love with all of you all the time. We both know that isn't about to happen. Jan has Joey, I'm married to your mom, and you have a whole life ahead of you. You have a whole world of men out there waiting for your pleasure."

"They aren't exactly beating a path to my door!" she snorted.

"Patience, Honey, is what it's all about. I've learned that as long as you are looking for love, it eludes you. When I met your mom, I wasn't looking. Her love found me, and some lucky guy is going to find you." I leaned forward and kissed her. "He'll have to be a special guy to deserve you. When you find him -- or he finds you -- I'll be jealous."

Just then the door opened and Jan burst into the house. "Okay, you two, break it up!" We pulled apart guiltily. I whipped my head around and relaxed when I saw that Jan had hurried ahead. Sherry and her parents were still outside.

"I made sure I was first, just in case," Jan said. She had come the rest of the way into the kitchen. Glancing over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't being observed, she leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue slid around my teeth and she stood back up. She looked at her sister. "He's great in bed, isn't he?"

Billie blushed, but she grinned. The arrival of the others put a welcome end to that conversation. Sherry pulled me to the bedroom to display her purchases. "Did Billie get her work done?"

"I guess so. She really didn't say," I replied.

We played a little bit and rejoined the family. My guilt had lightened somewhat. Jan's apparent acceptance and her conspiracy had helped somehow. With Sherry comfortably in my arms, I knew our love was still intact. I loved her daughter, but I still loved my wife just as much as ever.

The roast turned out better than ever. With baked potatoes and Yorkshire pudding, the only sound was utensils on china for the second night in a row. I sat back and sighed. My new family, I reflected, was a good one.

The next day we all went to the airport to bid the girls farewell. Sherry smiled as she watched her daughters hug and kiss their stepfather on the lips. I felt a little pang, but brushed it away. Then they were through security and out of sight. We walked back to the van and Ben tossed me the keys. "Take us home, Jerry," he said. I did.

That night sherry remarked on the fact that both girls had kissed me on the lips instead of the cheek. "I think this trip was good for all of us. You and the girls seemed to have gotten closer."

I examined her comment for any traps and found none. She was sincere. "We did," I said. "It was good to have some time alone with each of them. Also, it made a difference that we were here, away from home. Billie seems to be growing up now that she's away."

"I know," Sherry replied. Then we talked about the girls. I had successfully deflected the conversation and I gave an inner sigh. Two days later Sherry and I were waving good bye to her parents as we drove the rental car away from their house.

It has been nearly forty years since I went on my first date or had my first girlfriend. In all that time I had never been unfaithful to any girlfriend or any of my wives. It seems ironic to me that it was not until I found the right woman to marry that I stepped outside the bounds of marriage for sex. It's even more incredible to me that when it happened it was with her daughters -- not even with one of them, but both of them. Life sure throws us some strange curves sometimes, doesn't it?

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers
12