My Post-Holiday Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

I ate her until she had another orgasm. She was still on high speed, however, because she needed to feel a hard cock deep inside her. I know that because she kept telling me. I continued to resist that urge. I slipped two fingers into her heat and palpated the front wall of her cunt. She wailed really loud and it tapered off into one of those growls. She'd climaxed again. I could see the juices running out.

I released her and stood up. I made quick work of my clothes and she opened her eyes wide when she saw my cock. As I said, I think I'm about average in the size department, but after several years of Joey's teeny wienie, I guess it looked pretty big to Jan. She didn't express surprise at my lack of pubic hair. I guessed her mom told her everything.

I was just going to mount her and give her the good fucking she'd asked for, but she suddenly had other ideas. She gripped it and tugged me up along her body until she could get me into her mouth. I reached behind me and pinched her stiff nipples as she licked and sucked me.

I enjoyed the attention, but I was ready to fuck her. Glancing at the clock on the nightstand, I saw that we still had at least another hour before we'd have to start to put ourselves back together. I gently but firmly pulled my cock from her mouth and got into position. I took one of her wrists in each hand and pulled them up over her head again. I slid the tip of my erection along her wet slit. Up and down, up and down I slid. She groaned and growled. She grinned a lopsided grin at me and wrapped her legs around my waist. This tipped her pelvis up and aligned us. I found the opening and pushed gently inside. I stopped just at the entrance and she swore at me in frustration.

"Fuck me, you son of a bitch! I want that big cock deep inside me!" She pushed up but I resisted the urge to shove all the way in. I was teasing myself, as well as her. I inched my way into my stepdaughter's hungry cunt. She bounced under me, eager for the feeling of being filled up. Finally I felt my balls against her hot ass. I was all the way in. I still held her hands so I kissed her and moved my hips from side to side, stirring things up inside. She was tight.

I couldn't wait any longer. I began slow, pulling almost all the way out, and then sliding back in to the hilt. After about five of those I really had to go for it. I fucked her hard, bottoming out each time. I let go of her hands and rose up to take hold of her narrow hips. I pounded her, our flesh slapping loudly together with each stroke. She began to growl and wail at the same time. Her head thrashed from side to side and suddenly her inner muscles clamped down on me. She was having another orgasm.

I pulled out and shoved back in. It was difficult with her muscles in spasm, but I was so hard I managed it. Her hands gripped my shoulders and I was afraid she'd leave marks I couldn't explain to her mother.

I stopped fucking for as long as it took to lift her legs up and over my shoulders. This tipped her hips even farther back and I knew the tip of my cock would scrape against that little bump in the front of her cunt. If she was going to squirt, this would do it. I started pistoning into her again and she screamed out loud. Her hands were squeezing the spread under her and she was lost in the storm of pleasure raging inside her little pussy.

She finally tipped over the top again and stopped groaning, moving, or even breathing. Her muscles were clamped so tight around my cock that I couldn't move. Then I felt it. When her muscles relaxed only to tighten again in another spasm, I felt the gush of her ejaculation flowing out around my cock. I smiled and the extra lubrication allowed me to move again. I wanted mine then.

I fucked her as hard as I'd ever fucked any woman. I felt the pressure building up and then it was spilling out. I came, throbbing over and over inside her. The delicious thrill of the forbidden act made me come harder than I had in a long time. By the time I stopped coming we were both drenched in sweat and panting like we'd just run a marathon. I collapsed beside her and waited until we caught our breath.

I had one last trick up my nonexistent sleeve, however. Maybe I was showing off, but it was something I really loved to do. It also seemed to give the partners I'd done it with greater pleasure. After we'd calmed down a little and our breathing returned to normal, I pulled my still tingling cock out of her gooey pussy. I kissed her and slid down. She gasped as she realized that I meant to clean up the mess I'd made of her crotch. I did, too. I licked and sucked up every drop of our combined juices. In the process Jan reached a final, but gentler orgasm. I even gave her tiny asshole a few licks before I rolled over to my back.

After a few minutes Jan rolled over too. She caressed my face and looked into my eyes. "I can certainly see why Mom married you. Not only are you an excellent cook, you've gotta be the best lover in the world. That was fantastic! I'm not sure I can even walk."

"Well," I said, glancing again at the clock, "you'd better be able to. We have just about half an hour to clean up and start dinner. Come on, I'll wash your back."

We went to the shower and quickly washed away all the traces of our illicit adventure -- those on the surface anyway -- and dried off. I got dressed but Jan decided she'd like a nap after all. I tucked her in with a kiss -- like a good stepfather would do -- and returned to the kitchen. I smiled and hummed as I fixed the culinary marvel I'd planned. About fifteen minutes to 6:00 the troops returned.

Sherry kissed me and Billie gave me a hug. "You'd have loved the movie, Honey," Sherry said. "There was lots of sex in it!"

"Well, I know my place. I have a job to do, you know?" I grinned as she slapped my ass for my comment. Billie chimed in.

"Yeah, spank him Mom! He probably deserves it!" she crowed.

I turned and looked at my nemesis. "That'll be enough of that, little girl! Maybe it's you who needs the paddling."

"Yeah, yeah. You and what army?" she wised back at me. I chased her out of the kitchen. She retreated down the hall toward the bedroom and I returned to the stove. All in all, I felt pretty good. I was surprised that the guilt I'd expected hadn't hit me. At least it hadn't hit me yet. If it did, it did. I wasn't going to worry about it. What I'd done was done out of consideration and love for Jan, at least that was what I told myself. I know it was cheating, but it was in the interest of good. I told myself that several times and finally even believed it. Who says good deeds can't be pleasurable for the doer as well as the recipient?

Jan and Billie reappeared just as dinner was reaching the table. Jan wore sweats and -- I was sure -- nothing else. I imagined her seeping our fluids into the crotch of her pants as she sat and shoveled in the chicken and pasta as if she hadn't eaten in a week. "What are you grinning at?" Sherry asked me. I hadn't realized I was, but I just said it was the lack of conversation that amused me.

"I think that's the mark of a good meal," I told her. "If people can't stop eating to talk, it must be good." Everybody laughed and the conversation started up again. I stole a glance at Jan and winked at her. She blushed prettily. I glanced around the table. Everybody but Billie had their faces practically buried in their plates. Billie had seen the wink and wore a strange expression.

After dinner, Sherry and Jan did the dishes. Alice and Ben sat at the table and talked to them. I went to the living room and collapsed on the couch. Billie came in and stood next to the couch. "Want a back rub?" she asked me. I moved to make room for her and rolled over. I pulled my tee shirt off in the process. She kneaded my muscles a while. Then she did something I thought strange. She leaned forward. I felt her nose touch the back of my shoulder and she inhaled. "Humph!" she snorted and went back to rubbing. I didn't want to ask her what was up.

She gave me a good back rub without saying much. I tried to open a conversation about the movie but she seemed kind of preoccupied to say much. She finished and patted my back. "There you go. My turn now," she said.

I stood up and put my shirt back on. The couch was not visible from the kitchen. Before she got onto it, she pulled her shirt off, followed by her bra. This time she did all that while facing me. In fact, she looked me right in the eye as she unhooked the bra and shrugged out of it. She dropped it on the floor with her shirt and smiled as she got onto the couch. I knew I was in trouble. I wondered if Jan had told her.

I began the back rub. Billie groaned her appreciation. "I haven't had a good back rub since I left home. This is great." She added in a quieter voice, "I also haven't been fucked." Now, in and of itself, this was not as unusual as it sounds. Sherry had raised her girls to speak their minds among friends and family. They naturally toned things down around the grandparents, but Billie had always been open about her sexuality. The events of the afternoon, added to her obvious suspicions (unless Jan had told her! The thought chilled me) and her detective work, cast her comment in a different light. I realized that she had sniffed me and found the freshly showered smell on my back -- just like Jan had.

The conversation in the kitchen continued. I rubbed Billie's back for a good twenty minutes and stopped. "My hands are tired, Sweetie," I told her. She rolled onto her side, unmindful of the fact that her tits were thus displayed for my viewing.

"I'll just bet they are," she said, mysteriously -- or maybe not so mysteriously. She pulled one of my hands to her face and smelled that, too. I was fairly confident that I'd washed all trace of Jan's juices off my hands in the shower, but Billie acted as if they were still reeking of sex. "You know, when I went into the bedroom I could smell sex." That was something I'd forgotten about!

"Really? You mean Jan was 'getting busy' in there?" I feigned ignorance without much success. I'd never been able to lie to my parents successfully, either.

"No. I mean I know you fucked Jan today," she whispered. "If I had known you were that easy, I'd have fucked you a long time ago. Or is it just that you don't like me?" Uh-oh. I was on the spot.

I glanced nervously toward the kitchen door. In a quiet voice I said, "Billie, honey...I...well, I wouldn't say this under other circumstances, but I've always wanted you." I was surprised she heard me, my voice was so low. "You don't know how many times I've jerked off thinking about you."

This seemed to surprise her. We had a little seminar on marriage and masturbation. She had the mistaken impression that married people didn't masturbate. I set her straight. "You're relatively inexperienced in sex, Honey, so I wouldn't expect you to really know. Sex with a partner is one kind of sex. Masturbation is totally different." [If you are old enough to be here and reading this, you already know what I'm talking about, so I won't go into detail.] Suffice it to say that I opened Billie's eyes about the subject.

"So you really fantasized about me when you jerked off?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied honestly. It was too late for deception anyway. "In fact, I still do sometimes. You'd be surprised how many ways I've invented for us to get together." She was still lying on her side. Given the subject and my admissions, I didn't think I was out of line when I reached over and caressed her beautiful tit. I glanced toward the kitchen and leaned down for a quick suck and nibble of her nipple. She gasped and held the back of my head. If I hadn't struggled free, she'd have kept me there until Sherry, her parents and Jan came in and caught us playing at sex on the couch. Ben would probably have kicked us both out and sold the couch because it was "tainted".

I stood up and handed Billie her clothes. She sat up and put her shirt back on but ignored the bra. She stood up and hugged me. Then she did something else she'd never done before. She kissed me on the lips. When I parted mine, she slipped her tongue into my mouth. We held the kiss for a few more seconds. When she pulled back, she looked up at me.

"Before we leave, I want to fuck you," she said. I squeezed her generous ass.

"If we can, we will. Jan will know, though, if you beg off from another family outing."

"Fuck Jan! Or, I mean, never mind Jan. I can handle her. If she doesn't know, I'll tell her! Then she'll know she isn't the only special girl in the family."

"Oh, Honey..." I said in all honesty, "You're all special, you, Jan and your mom. You're all horny little bitches." That earned me a punch in the belly, but it was not hard. My cock was, however, and Billie investigated that before she giggled and skipped off down the hall -- no doubt to finger herself to ecstasy while she had the chance.

I just shook my head and sat on the couch. I picked up my book and tried to concentrate on the story. I thought about how complex my life had suddenly become in the space of one afternoon. I sighed and curled up on the couch and escaped into the retreat of sleep.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers
12