My Precious Neighbor Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the pressure, too. Unable to hold back from her movements and her words I began gushing my come into her body. It was such a sweet and powerful orgasm. I didn't want the bliss to end. Nancy was crying on my shoulder, I guessed in relief, and I was still experiencing little tremors and dabs of semen leaving me for her insides. I sure couldn't blame the semen for making a bad choice. This woman was so hot, such a turn-on, so into sex once she got started, that I doubted any man who had actually used her to the fullest extent of his abilities would ever want to ignore her needs again. Instead he should live for satisfying her. Because she would definitely satisfy him in the end. Yeah! Her end.

Nancy lay on top of me like a dead woman. Slowly her breathing returned to normal. I was stroking her all over; from her finger tips to her toes. She made appreciative little sounds, but nothing you could have called coherent. That was okay with me. I was content to just stay buried in her heavenly cunt and stroke her body with my hands for as long as possible.

I turned my head and kissed her ear. "You are one fantastic woman, Nancy. You have turned me every way but loose. And, hopefully I did the same for you."

"Oh, you did. You definitely did. The things I've done and said today would have me in stupefied shock if it weren't that I'm in no condition to feel anything but gloriously wrung out."

"Well, you inspired me. The way you look, smell, taste, feel and make love is as much inspiration as I can stand at my age. Your problem now will be one of defending yourself from my mental onslaughts whenever I see you outside. I'll always want to peel you like a juicy grape and taste your fruits before I consume you completely."

"God! That sounds like an absolutely disgusting way for me to have to live from now on. Could you be ready for those mental onslaughts by tomorrow morning when I wash my car, Mr. Timothy?"

"Of course I can, Missy Nancy." Then I added, "I'll talk about the weather, or Pete's progress on the porch, or the traffic problems, but you'll be buck naked in my eyes, bent over your car, with Timothy Junior and I working you over from behind."

"That sounds appropriately disgusting to keep me buoyed up for quite a while," she said, smiling. "In fact, maybe I'll just go to sleep tonight thinking about that disgusting picture. Who knows? I may wake up in the morning and be all wet from thinking of it."

Epilogue

October starts tomorrow. Neither Nancy nor I have mentioned our adventure. I know she sees the lust in my eyes whenever we're outside together. Sometimes I ask her if she is going to be washing her car. She shades her eyes, looks directly into mine, and her look lets me know that she hasn't forgotten about being bent over the car. A return match would be nice someday. But I know, in my heart, that Nancy found whatever she needed inside of herself, to lay down the law to Peter, and get her needs met. All of them. She just needed to get some of the cobwebs out of the way so she could see her path clearly. Humph! "Timothy and Junior. Cobweb Removers." I wonder how I'd explain a business card like that to anyone.

Please watch for other stories from me; The Handyman and The Handyman, Again and At Risk With Lena (three installments so far) and Eva. I invite your comments & will respect your email privacy.

12