My Precious Pet Pt. 01

Story Info
A long awaited meeting...
3.5k words
4.32
12.3k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dreary morning when Lily woke up ten minutes before her alarm was programmed to go off. She looked at her clock and decided that there was really no point in returning to sleep just to be awakened again. Lily slowly rose from her queen sized bed and made her way downstairs to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee.

Lily stood about five foot two inches tall with an average build for a woman who exercises regularly. She has strawberry blonde hair with piercing blue eyes which are the first thing a person would notice about her face. Her nose is small and dainty which just accentuates the fullness of her lips. For her size, Lily has a rather full chest that she knows just how much skin is appropriate to show for her given location.

As the coffee pot is gurgling away, Lily sits down on the couch in her worn out cut off shirt and gym shorts to check her work email and watch the morning news. Since she was an editor for a small publishing company, she always had aspiring writers sending her samples of their work that they hoped the company would pick up for their publishing. Lily sighed to herself when she saw the vast amount of emails that had arrived since she checked her email before going to bed last night. She sorted the emails into different folders so that she could read the samples when she had time at work.

When she finished her email sorting, the coffee pot beeped signalling that once she poured herself a cup she would be able to function and get ready for the day ahead. Little did she know that her day would only get longer when she had time to check her personal email. A long lost friend whom most would be happy to forget had sent her an email.

Lily finished her first cup of coffee and decided it was time for her to start getting ready to go to work. She headed back upstairs to get a shower and pick out her outfit for the day. While Lily was in the shower, she took her time scrubbing every part of her body spending ample time massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples, but she knew she shouldn't play long because he would know. She shuddered in ecstasy at the thought of what he would do to her upon finding out what she had almost done. With that in mind, she quickly finished her shower and headed to her closet to pick out her clothes for the day.

It had been a long time since Lily had heard from him. The last time they spoke he had told her that he would not be in contact for a while due to an unavoidable business trip for work. Once she started thinking about him, she realized it was necessary for her to check her personal email account. When she fired up her laptop and signed into her email, she smiled at what she saw.

FROM: whitecollar366@gmail.com

SUBJECT: My Precious Pet

Quickly she clicked open the email because she knew that he had sent her instructions for her apparel today now that he was back from the trip and he would need to see her. Her smiled stayed on her face as she read the contents of his email.

My Pet-

My dear I have missed you dearly and tonight I will see you because I know you have missed me as well. I hope you have been a good girl in my absence. I am sure you have been waiting for my instructions for you today.

1.) Make sure you pack a small bag of the hygienic items you will need because you will be staying with me for the next week. You will be permitted to attend work, but I have stocked a closet with clothing for you to choose from.

At this her heart fluttered. She would be with him every night for an entire week. Which also meant he would have her for a weekend as well. 48 hours straight without interruption of pure togetherness.

2.) You will wear no panties of any kind for the next week whether you are in my presence or at work. If you disobey, there will be a price to pay.

3.) The same rule applies to any kind of bra you may desire to wear. The built in bra of a camisole is permitted however.

4.) You will have free reign over what you may wear to work and in the public eye. However in my presence only a garter and black fishnet stockings with you white six inch stilettos for shoes.

5.) At work and in public, your hair may be down and straight. In my presence, it must be in a high ponytail.

6.) Your make up must be done the way you know I adore. Eyes dark to bring out your eyes and ruby red lipstick. Nails must be painted.

7.) You, my Pet, will be clean shaven each day. I will be checking.

As you know I can change these instructions on a whim. Be prepared my pet.

Love Always~

Damian

His instructions were clear as can be and Lily made sure to do everything he asked. She knew better than to disobey him. In her experience, everything goes much better when she obeys. She smiled to herself as she shimmied into her bright orange garter, which was his favorite. She slipped on his other two requirements and then picked out a well fitted white dress and jean jacket to wear to work. As she applied her make up, Lily realized he did not tell her to wear the necklace he bought her in Spain. The only reason she removes it is to shower. She decided to wear the necklace anyways because without it she feels naked.

Lily finished applying the finishing touches to her person. She grabbed her phone, computer, and coffee as she headed to her car. Along with her work belongings, she had her small bag she was instructed to bring.

When she arrived at work, Lily sat down at her desk and anxiously waited for the end of her work day when she would finally get to see him. She went about her work and slowly began to make her way thru all those samples she dreaded so much. Her dread comes from the excessive amount of spelling and grammatical errors that writers all make, however these ones have two or three in one sentence alone. By lunch time, she had read and responded to about half of the samples she had received. She took a break from reading samples to check her personal account hoping she would know what time and where she would be meeting him. To her delightful surprise, he had sent her an email.

FROM: whitecollar366@gmail.com

SUBJECT: A Long Awaited Meeting

My Darling Flower-

Tonight we shall meet at exactly 5:15 pm. At exactly that time, my black Escalade will be waiting outside your office building. From there we head to dinner before we head home.

Your white dress and jean jacket look stunning by the way.

Love Always~

Damian

She could barely catch her breath. How did he know what she was wearing? She knew that he would be impressed by her clothing choice, but she had forgotten that he had eyes everywhere. The clock read 1:15 pm and Lily decided that she should get some work done before she sees him.

The hours flew by and before she knew it, it was ten after five. She packed her belongings quickly and walked out the door with a minute to spare. At exactly 5:15 pm, the black Escalade pulled up and the back driver's side door opened.

"Hello my pet," said a familiar voice from inside the door.

"Hello sir," Lily responded with a smile on her face as she climbed in.

As soon as the door closed behind her, the Escalade pulled away and off they went. Damian wrapped Lily in his arms and kissed her with urgency and passion all wrapped up in one. The kiss went on for what seemed like an eternity since they had last seen each other.

"I have missed you my pet," Damian said when he had caught his breath.

"And I, you, sir," she answered.

"I know, my pet."

"May I ask where we will be dining this evening, Sir?"

"The Plaza, my Sweet."

"Delicious, Sir. Thank you."

"Anything for my good girl."

Damian gently petted her hair, which was Lily's clue that conversation was over for the ride. She laid her head in his lap as he continued to pet her. When they arrived at the Plaza, Damian got out of the car and helped Lily down. Once the door was shut, the driver drove away with the warning to be back in an hour. Damian offered her his arm which she gladly took as the entered the Plaza and went to a private table in the back of the restaurant.

Damian was the perfect gentleman while they were together in public. He opened doors for her and pulled out her chair to sit down. From an outsider looking in, they saw a very attractive man with a winning complexion. He stood at six feet tall with a muscular and well toned build. Damian's face was clean shaven and his dark brown hair kept the perfectly messy look that every woman he met loved to run her fingers through. He, much like Lily, had piercing blue eyes that were always complimented. At twenty-five years old, Damian was the CEO of the publishing company that competed against twenty-four years old Lily worked for. This had always been a sore subject for the two, but they worked around it.

The dinner they enjoyed was beyond extravagant. Lily had her favorite drink which is a white peach sangria and Damian enjoyed a Jack on the rocks. Dinner was a three course mean that started with house salads and led into a delicious shrimp scampi. Dessert was tiramisu and fresh coffee. The two talked over dinner and it was just like they had never spend any time apart.

Upon completion of coffee, the pair departed from the restaurant and the Escalade was parked out front. They climbed into the back seat and pulled away from the restaurant. Damian placed his hand on Lily's thigh just inches away from the hem of her dress which was about four inches down her thigh. She could feel the dampness starting to form in her most private spots. Her heart began to beat faster as his hand trailed under the hem of her dress getting ever so close to her slit. Her breaths were short and staccato. He leaned in close to her neck causing a slight moan to escape her lips. As she let out the moan, Damian's finger found Lily's oversensitive clit and he slowly started to rub it as he continued to kiss her neck. Lily could smell her own arousal and her breathing kept getting more and more staccato. More moans continued to escape her lips. The release that Lily wanted was just seconds away, but before she could reach it, Damian pulled his finger away from her wetness and he stopped kissing her neck.

"Soon my Pet. That is if you behave."

They arrived at his house not long after he denied her what she desperately wanted. Damian smiled to himself as he looked at his radiant pet. She was gorgeous. She was and excellent submissive who knew how to push the limits of his tolerance that would allow her punishment that was not too extreme that it would scare her away, but it was enough to allow her not to forget the lesson she was learning. She cared for him in a way that was unlike any one else had ever cared for him before. Damian knew that he could have her do anything that he wanted her to do by just saying the word.

They walked in the front door, and Lily immediately went into submission mode and removed her jacket and pulled her white dress over her head. She remained in her garter, heels, stockings, and necklace. She pulled her hair high up on her head into a ponytail. She assumed her position of having her hands behind her back and her head hung low and eyes looking at the ground.

"Look up, my dear."

"Yes, sir."

She looked up and Damian stepped closer to her. He placed his hands on either side of her face and kissed her with passion and an unyielding power of need.

"I've missed you my pet. You have no idea how badly I want to feel your skin against mine."

He kissed her again before she could respond. His tongue forced its way between her lips and explored her mouth like it was the last time he would ever kiss her again. With ease, he picked her up and placed her on the couch beside him all without breaking the kiss.

"On all fours, Pet."

She immediately got off the couch and sat on all fours on the floor between his legs.

"Show me how much you have missed me Pet."

At his command, she reached up and undid the button and zipper on his jeans and slid them down his lap and legs until he had his jeans completely off his body. Then she removed his boxers quickly. Softly she slid her tongue from the tip of his shaft down to his balls and back up to the tip. When she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and swirled her tongue around, Damian let out a low growl from his lips and placed his right hand on the back of Lily's head with just enough pressure to let her know she is not stopping till he says so. She slowly slid her lips down the length of his cock feeling him getting harder in her mouth as she kept a steady pace. He pushes her head down so that she deepthroats his cock completely with only a slight gagged caused by the swelling of his cock in her mouth.

"Oh. Fuck. I had almost forgotten how good your lips feel. Now go faster."

With that command, Lily started to bob her head up and down taking his cock in and out of her mouth. Damian wrapped his fingers in her ponytail, so that he was in full control over the movement of her head. When he feels himself getting close to release, he pulls her mouth off him.

"Enough for now, Pet. You will get your treat soon enough."

"Yes, sir," she replied with her face downcast.

"Come sit, Pet."

Lily stands up and sat down beside him as instructed. Damian pulled his shirt up over his head revealing his muscles. Lily just stared in awe for a few minutes.

"Like what you see?"

"Of course, sir. I beg your forgiveness for staring without permission, Sir."

"Its alright, Pet. It has been a while since you have seen me."

Damian opened a drawer in the end table beside the couch and pulled out a set of silver and gold nipple clamps that have a chain between them. When Lily saw them, her eyes lit up. Finally, its time to play. A smile began to spread across her face. Damian saw her eyes and smile, which led to a smirk of his own.

"First addition to the rules for the week. Once I put these on you, I am the only one who can remove them."

Lily nodded her head in agreement and sat up straight so her nipples could be easily reached. Damian kissed her lips passionately and then kissed down to her left breast, took her nipple and areola into his mouth, and gently bit down and tugged on her nipple to make it hard. After her left nipple became hard enough for his liking, he quickly replaced his teeth with the clamp. He repeated the process to the right nipple.

"How do they feel?"

"Sore, Sir. But a good sore."

"Good. Now for some fun. Go to my bedroom and wait kneeling beside my door."

She nodded and left to go to his bedroom. When she entered the room, she noticed the restraints positioned strategically on the bed along with the chest of toys being completely open. An exhausting week is exactly what Lily needed. The sting of the clamps reminded her of what she was there for. She kneeled down to the right of the door and waited. Her hands placed behind her back as though restrained there and her head downcast. She waited for what felt like hours before she heard his footsteps as he walked into the room. He was barefoot, but had his jeans on. He walked straight past her towards the chest. When he bent over to grab a toy, she could see he remained shirtless.

Damian had selected a red ball gag and matching blindfold from the chest. He slowly walked towards her taking in the site that she was. In the dim light of the moon in his bedroom, she had a soft glow about her. The moonlight caught the edge of the clamps making them sparkle in the room. He smiled.

Grabbing her ponytail, he pulled her head up so he could put the blindfold and gag in place. He forced her mouth open when he grabbed her hair, so he quickly set the gag in place and clipped it shut behind her head. Lily just looked up at him. Big blue eyes searching for a hint as to what was to come. The last thing Lily saw before the blindfold was securely in place was Damian's smile.

After he blindfolded her, he walked over to the bed to arrange the restraints a little more so that her movement would be limited, but her pleasure would be supreme. Once they were in place, Damian walked over to Lily and grabbed her hand to lift her from the floor and guided her to the bed. Before pushing her down on the bed, he kissed her roughly on the forehead. Grabbing her hands, Damian attached each cuff to her small wrists and picked her up and placed her ass on the bed. He kissed and sucked on her neck while his fingers tugged the chain connecting her taut nipples causing her to shiver at the sensation of pain and pleasure from her nipples down her spine. A moan tried to escape her mouth, but the sound was muffled by the gag. Damian smiled against her skin as he trailed kisses down her torso to the soft folds that housed her overly sensitive clit and her dripping pussy. Her scent was intoxicating to him. He stopped kissing her body and pushed her to lay on the bed with his left hand as his right hand began to open the lips of her wet pussy.

"You're so wet already, pet. I have barely even touched you. Yet."

As he said the word yet, his middle finger slammed into her opening. He remained still for what seemed like an eternity to both of them feeling her muscles tighten around his finger. When he began to move his finger in and out, her body started to react to the motion. He added a second finger and started to rub her clit with his thumb to double the sensations she felt. Damian took his free hand and started to tug on the chain at the same pace he was finger fucking her.

This is exactly what they both needed since he left. Just the right place for both of them. The pace just needed to quicken.

Damian removed his thumb from her clit and replaced it with his tongue. Every ten flicks of his tongue, Damian softly bit down on her clit sending a jolt of excitement through her veins. After a while, his hand went back to work and he reached up to remove the gag and blindfold.

"I want to hear you moan, Pet."

Damian removed his fingers and replaced them with his rock hard cock. Lily screamed with passion as she felt his shaft enter her pussy hungrily. Her pussy had to restretch to accommodate his size, but it was completely worth it to feel the skin to skin contact. He pulled on the chain as a reminder that he was completely in control of her pleasure...

To be continued...

*****

**Note from the author**

I hope you all enjoy the first part of Lily and Damian's story. This is my first submission to Literotica and it is also my first attempt at a lengthy BDSM story. Please any tips, tricks, comments, ideas, and criticism would be extremely helpful. Thank you all so much!