My Pregnancy Fixation

Story Info
A pregnant little firecracker lights my fuse.
5.7k words
4.33
52.9k
43
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers

I never had any obsessions in life until I turned thirty three. Sure I played too many video games when I was a pre-teen; sure I was preoccupied with football, and not just during football season, when in High School; sure I partied too much in college. But I never felt that I wasn't in control.

At thirty three I was basically happily married to Marie, childless, and had a mostly normal between middle class and upper middle class life in an exurb of a big city, with a manageable mortgage on our two story four bedroom house, a decent job, and mostly good friends and relatives. Marie and I were compatible in many ways; if I had a "type" she was it. I'm six foot three inches tall, 215 pounds; she's five ten, 150, with big boobs. I always liked tall, substantial (but not fat) big-boobed women.

For some reason our house was a gathering place for friends and relatives, maybe because it's on a nice lot, far enough from the city to be quiet (and affordable) but not so far that there is any trouble getting there, especially since it's near an Interstate highway. There are only two of the frequent visitors that I need to describe - Gail and Winston.

Even though Marie is only four years older than Gail, supposedly Gail is her niece. Marie does have two living older siblings, and a much older brother who died in the armed forces, who supposedly was Gail's father. No one ever specifically talks about this situation, but since Gail doesn't look much like Marie or her siblings, and I've never met Gail's mother, maybe she's adopted. Anyway, Gail is almost exactly a foot shorter and 100 pounds lighter than I am, obviously not "my type."

Gail is definitely not beautiful; however, she is the epitome of "cute." I guess maybe the way to describe it is a da Vinci painting is beautiful and something to be admired, while a puppy is cute and something to be cuddled; given that analogy Gail is the very definition of cute. She has tiny tits, a decent sized ass, nice thighs, and shiny brunette hair, but she isn't going to turn all heads with her figure.

I have always gotten along well with Gail in the six or seven years that I've known her; she is fun to tease, and gives as good as she gets, she can yuk it up with the guys as well as any woman can, yet she is clearly feminine, with a good sense of humor. She's very athletic, can beat me in tennis, and loves to play touch football and show up all of the teenagers in our family and in our group of friends.

Winston is the guy that Gail is married to. I've never liked Winston. The only thing he has going for him, as far as I'm concerned, is that he's good looking. I think that he's a pompous humorless ass, and for the life of me I don't know what Gail sees in him.

Enough background - now to my fixation.

**************

Surprising as it may seem, at thirty three I had never had close regular contact with a pregnant woman. I never even realized that until one night when during a gathering at our house Gail refused all alcohol gleefully announcing "I'm PG." We all gave our congratulations, enthusiastically to Gail, insincerely to Winston.

While Gail was effervescent, Winston seemed almost glum. "Maybe it was an accident and he isn't into it yet," I said to myself - but since I didn't really give a shit about Winston I didn't think too much more about it then.

We saw Gail at least every fortnight, and the changes in her were easily visible and quite dramatic. Once she started "showing," and her boobs started enlarging, she always seemed to have a warm glow or aura about her. She cautiously reveled in the fact that she never got morning sickness and felt as good as she ever had - although she got tired much more easily. "When it hits 10:00 p. m. now I usually pass out and don't stir until seven the next morning," I heard her say on more than one occasion.

It was about her fourth month of pregnancy that I started to look at Gail differently. I noticed a tingling in my nether regions when around her, and found myself looking at her more and more - to the extent that I was probably staring.

About Gail's fifth month of pregnancy I was no longer staring at her - I was ogling her; and I was thinking about her several times a day even at work, and dreaming about her at night. My dreams weren't about simply interacting with her - they were about fucking her.

Never having had a fixation before, and finding it more and more difficult to control myself around Gail, and having physical manifestations in the form of sweating, stuttering, and coughing, I did something that I had never done before. I went to see a psychologist.

I have a very good health plan through my work, and my company even has a respected psychologist on retainer, so I went to see Dr. Connie Albright. After five minutes of chit-chat, Connie got right to the point.

"So what can I help you with Blake?" she asked, removing her frameless glasses, crossing her legs, and staring at me.

"I'm what I have thought, and hope, is happily married. However, my wife's niece, who's only five years younger than I am, and who I've known for six or seven years, I suddenly have become uncontrollably attracted to," I semi-stammered, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Has there been any recent change in her or you or your circumstances that brought that about?"

""Uh...well, she's pregnant; between five and six months now I believe, and that seems to be what has changed the way I look at her."

"Have you ever had close contact with a pregnant woman before?"

"No...no...not that I recall," I hesitantly replied after thinking about it.

"Do you have younger siblings?"

"Uh...yes, a brother about three years younger than I am."

"Did your mother breastfeed him?"

I found this line of questioning bizarre, and was about to object but then thought better of it. "Yes, she did."

"Then you have a pregnancy fetish or obsession. It is extremely common - in fact more common than not - for a male who was 3-6 years old when his mother was nursing a younger sibling - especially a brother - to have a heightened desire around a pregnant woman, especially if the woman is someone who you know and like," she said as matter-of-factly as possible while putting on her glasses and re-crossing her legs.

"What?" was my intelligent reply.

Dr. Albright went on to report the results of three different studies, only one of which did she need to look at a binder on a shelf in her office to provide details about, proving the very thing that she told me.

I was glad that I wasn't a freak, but knowing that I wasn't abnormal didn't solve my problem. "So...well...what do I do about it?" I gulped.

"Well like any infatuation, there are things that you can do to that can help. Not all of them will be right for your situation, but I can give you some things to do and avoid," she continued.

Connie then launched into a fifteen minute oration reciting techniques that were mostly unhelpful for my situation given the fact that Gail would regularly be around and there was no way that I could talk with my wife, relatives, or friends about the situation. About the only things she said that were worth trying were avoid one-on-one contact, think about all of her faults, and be more affectionate with my wife. She also recommended meditation and a "cleansing ceremony," but those were way too touchy-feely for me. I just wish that by busting someone's chops with a forearm shiver in a football game that I could get over it - this emotional problem was too much for me.

So I tried - I really did - the next two times that I saw Gail, and in dealing with my wife in between times, Dr. Albright's infatuation-inhibiting techniques. The problem was that I couldn't avoid some one-on-one situations with her without being obnoxious, I couldn't find any faults in her, and my wife was happier with our normal level of interaction than with an enhanced level. In fact, trying to find faults in Gail made me realize how few that she had, and how much I liked her.

*************

The fixation catastrophe occurred one Friday night when Gail was about twenty six weeks pregnant after we had a larger gathering that evening at our house than usual, and more alcohol was consumed - though not by me, but by Winston and Marie - than normal.

Winston was an ass the entire night, making snide comments about Gail, her pregnancy, and the pain of fatherhood. Gail shot him daggers a few times, but mostly ignored him.

Gail looked better than I had ever seen her that night, but she expressed fatigue since she had exercised as hard as her doctor allowed that day and combined with her normal pregnancy fatigue seemed to go in and out of lethargy during the night.

By the time that it was midnight, Winston was shit-faced and passed out on the family room couch, Marie had turned in early, and all of the rest of the guests had left. It was just Gail and me in the living room.

"Do you want me to carry Winston to your car so that you can drive him home, Gail?"

"I don't know what I'd do with him when I got him there, aside from leaving him in the car; plus I'm so tired that I probably will fall asleep at the wheel and kill us both," she chuckled, and then moaned.

"You want to sleep in the guest room?"

"Could I - please," she groaned.

"Sure - you need anything?"

"How about a nightgown? Preferably one of your XXL T-shirts" she laughed.

"One of my T-shirts?" I chortled.

"As long as it's clean," she laughed.

I gave Gail my favorite T-shirt, took off Winston's shoes and covered him with a bedsheet even though it was warm out, and checked in on Marie - who was snoring like a freight train.

As I was cleaning up barefooted Gail came up to me in my T-shirt - which went down to her knees - with her little sexy baby bump clearly visible. "Thanks, big guy," she cooed, pulling my face down to hers and giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "Don't bother me until 8 a. m., and I expect a nutritious breakfast," she giggled.

My cock immediately inflated, so quickly that I thought my zipper would burst. I hoped that she didn't notice. I stared at her ass as she sauntered away, until she was out of sight.

As I continued cleanup I tried my best to think about anything except Gail. I really wished that she wasn't wearing my T-shirt or that she hadn't given me a kiss. After an hour I was done with party cleanup, took a shower, and checked on Marie again - she was even more soundly asleep.

I guess that the shower I took wasn't cold enough, because my cock was still at half-mast from thinking about Gail in my T-shirt and the softness of her lips. What I did next changed my life.

Dressed only in my boxers I slowly opened the door to the guest room. The low light on the nightstand next to the guest room double bed was on. Gail was asleep with an open muscle magazine on her chest - and my T-shirt was no longer covering her crotch. If I had to guess I'd say that she had been pleasuring herself.

I quietly moved the T-shirt up a little more so that I saw both her glistening hairless pussy lips and her baby bump. I was never more sexually stimulated in my life! I removed my boxers, made sure that the light-tight window shades were closed, locked the door, moved the magazine off her chest, and turned off the low bedside light.

I had memorized exactly where that sparkly little piece of heaven was situated on the bed, and with my tongue hit paydirt on the first try. I had been licking her labia a good thirty seconds before Gail reacted, with a throaty moan. She wiggled back and forth a little - I don't know if it was to either unconsciously or consciously get away, or to get more stimulated - but I didn't stop. Instead I moved the fingers of one hand onto her labia, penetrated her with the middle finger of the other hand, and started sucking on her clit.

As I diligently worked away, Gail started moaning more and more, and her hands found my hair and just combed through it. It wasn't long before she had an obvious orgasm, seemingly with more intensity than any oral orgasm I had given Marie. At that point I was so charged up that my dick really hurt.

I had been so preoccupied with Gail over the last month that I actually had done research on what positions a pregnant woman could safely have sex in. With that knowledge in mind, I gently turned Gail onto her hands and knees, moved the T-shirt up to her neck, and slowly inserted my steel cock into her inviting pussy.

My God she was tight!

It took a good five minutes to bury my cock completely - and I swear that it could feel the fetus as well as the walls of her pussy, even though that was probably just my imagination. The entire time that I was gently pushing, retreating, and pushing my cock into her pleasure channel she was moaning and I was fondling the nipple of at least one tit.

When I was finally fully buried Gail let out a loud sigh, and I started pumping. Once I started that it seemed that her pussy muscles were pulsating, trying to milk my cock. It was the fastest that I had ever come since my first few times as a horny teenager. I was afraid that it would be too fast for her - but fortunately that wasn't the case. She came about twice as hard as she did from my tongue and finger action, her entire body went rigid, and she clamped down even more on my cock.

I stayed inside her, orgasmic aftershocks causing one or both of us to twitch or spasm, for at least another five minutes, before I pulled out. She collapsed on the bed, moaning. I lay next to her, gathering my wits, for a few minutes more before I covered her with the bedsheet at the bottom of the bed, grabbed my boxers off the floor, and snuck out of the guest bedroom into mine.

When I lay in bed naked next to Marie my mind was swirling with complex and often contradictory emotions. I was elated, guilty, turned-on, and drained, all at the same time.

Marie suddenly turned into me, and I noticed that she didn't have any bottoms on - not normal, but not unheard of either given her stupor when she went to bed. When my hand brushed her pussy it seemed that all of the endorphins from my first preggo fuck came rushing back like the Amazon. My cock immediately inflated again, and within seconds I had rolled Marie onto her back and my cock was buried in her, obviously with Gail's cum still on it.

I energetically fucked Marie awake, and surprisingly she really got with the program - sometimes I irritate her if I wake her up for sex, but not tonight. I was thinking of Gail's hot snug little cunt as I reciprocated in Marie's decidedly sloppier one, but came hard almost simultaneously with her.

Within minutes I had rolled off Marie, she was once again snoring, and I blacked out more than fell asleep.

****************

Saturday morning I was the first of the four sleeping beauties to awaken. I showered, primarily to rinse Gail and Marie's caked on fluids off of my cock, and then went downstairs to make breakfast. Winston was still passed out on the couch.

Marie came downstairs, hung over but with a smile and anxious to plant a kiss on my lips and run her hand over the crotch of my jeans, once the coffee had brewed, shortly followed by Gail, still in my T-shirt. "What are you doing here?" Marie chuckled when she saw Gail.

"I was too tired to drive home, Winston was passed out, so Blake gave me one of his T-shirts to use as a night gown and I slept in your guest room while Winston was on your family room couch," Gail snickered.

"Did you sleep well?" Marie asked her.

"Very well," Gail chortled, and then gave me an evil look which I don't think that Marie picked up on.

I busied myself making pancakes and eggs, trying hard to avoid eye contact with both Gail and Marie. As I was ready to serve Winston dragged his ass into the kitchen and slumped down on a chair.

As the four of us ate Gail kept making double entendre comments about licking, eating, and sucking; each time that she did she stared at me while I tried to look anywhere else but at her.

When we were done eating, Marie cleaned up, Winston went to the bathroom on the first floor to take a shower to wake him up completely, and Gail subtly pushed me into the den and closed and locked the door.

"You bastard," she snarled, pushing me hard on my chest with her little hands. "I know what you did to me last night."

"What...what...are...what...talking about?" I stammered.

She pushed me again. "Don't play dumb, dickhead. You fucked me last night when I was too tired to resist."

"What...what...you aren't making sense," I stuttered, hoping that I could still avoid admitting what I had done. "If someone fucked you it must have been your husband, not me," I pled.

"He's never eaten me that voraciously in his life, and he hasn't wanted to fuck me since my belly started enlarging," she snarled as she pushed me again. "Plus his cock isn't as big as the one that reamed me out last night."

"Look...uh..." I started to say when she interrupted me.

"Plus, you've been ogling me for more than a month now, and salivating every time I'm around you. You have a preggo fetish, and you're not too subtle about it."

I knew then that I was busted, and just sighed and my shoulders slumped. Then surprise, surprise. She grabbed me by one of my ears and grumbled "I was doing just fine, getting by pleasuring myself, until you just had to get your rocks off last night. I'm hornier than I can ever remember, and now I won't be satisfied with just my fingers or a vibrator. You're going to have to do the job for me - got it?" she finished, twisting my ear.

"Uh, what do you mean?" I asked, not sure that I was really hearing what I thought that I was.

"You're going to have to service me so that I stay sane during the rest of my pregnancy. You show up at my house tomorrow at 9 a. m. while Winston is golfing. If you don't Marie and I are going to have a little talk that afternoon," she sneered, then let go of my ear, turned around, and walked out the door.

I was shell-shocked, flabbergasted, gobsmacked - whatever you want to call it. I kept thinking that I hadn't heard it right.

While I was still in a partial stupor, as Gail and Winston were leaving Gail said aloud "Remember Blake - you offered to help me with the washing machine while Winston is golfing tomorrow." Then she turned to Marie and said "I hope that you don't mind loaning him out for a couple of hours - I really need his help."

"No problem," Marie chuckled.

"See you at nine," Gail said imperiously, and then got in the driver's seat of their car and took off.

"What's with the washing machine?" Marie playfully asked me as we walked back into the house?

"I think that she has a problem with her plumbing," was my double entendre reply, "and as you know Winston is worthless in helping with plumbing problems."

Marie nodded, and walked in front of me.

I wiped the sweat off my brow.

****************

When I got to Gail's house Sunday morning, there was no pretext or verbal foreplay. She grabbed my hand, silently led me to the guest room of her small ranch house, and closed the door. She pulled off her nightgown - the only article of clothing that she had on - and stared at me the way that a lioness would a gazelle. God she looked hot - now she wasn't just cute, and to be cuddled - she was ravishingly beautiful, and to be worshipped.

Gail sauntered up to me, pulled my face to hers for a quick lip lock, and muttered "I hope that I wasn't hallucinating Friday night because that was the best oral and fuck that I've ever had in my life. Think you can top that today?"

Those were the last real words spoken for the next hour. First I sucked on her pregnancy enhanced highly sensitive mammaries; then in a sixty nine position I worked on her cunt with all ten fingers, my lips, tongue, and even my nose, while she sucked my cock, until after her second oral orgasm she couldn't suck any more. As she was on her way to delirium I turned her on her hands and knees, and this time my cock sawed into her pussy much more easily than on Friday night.

imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers
12