My Pregnant Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pudman
pudman
130 Followers

"Get ready you cocksucker, here it comes!" I yelled out an "Ahhh" and Shelly mumbled an "Umphh" around my cock as cum spurted from my dick and straight down her throat. She forced her head backward so that only the first inch was in here mouth and it felt like she was literally drawing the cream from my balls as I climaxed and she sucked.

I released her head and slumped back as she finished me off. When I stopped squirting she moved her head backwards and opened her mouth, showing me the remains of my load pooled in her mouth before swallowing it. She leaned back onto her haunches and ran her tongue around her lips.

"Mmmm, good stuff. I love your cum. Thanks," she smiled.

"Your welcome. And I loved your milk."

"I hope you liked getting it as much as I did giving it. I never knew it would feel so erotic and fulfilling to have the milk sucked from my tits. I think I'm going to like nursing little Bob or Sarah."

"Well, if they ever get filled up and you got extra, keep me in mind." She grinned and we both had a nice laugh.

I reached down and taking her hand in mine pulled her up to sit beside me. Putting my arm around her shoulders I pulled her close and we leaned against each other and quietly enjoyed each others' presence for a while.

I could have sat and held her but I thought about who I was with and where we were at. Glancing at my outdoor clock I saw about 45 minutes had expired and told Shelly we better wrap it up.

"I guess so," she sounded reluctant, then perked up.

"Well, hot stuff, wadda' think, huh?" She was smiling and back to her playful side as we dressed. "You gonna make it the rest of the day or take your old bones inside for a rest? Think you can handle more tomorrow?"

"Oh, I'll make it all right. Just wait. Tomorrow I'm going to fuck you until you can't stand up."

"Ewww. I hope that's a promise."

"It is. Come here." We embraced in a tight warm hug and tender kiss. I gave her butt a love pat, "You better get going. Mike may come home at any time."

"Yeah. Thanks, Tom. Love ya'"

"Me too, babes. See ya' in the morning." I watched as she walked away, giving me that little sashay again and blowing me a kiss over her shoulder. I couldn't wait for Monday.

pudman
pudman
130 Followers
12