My Pregnant Sister in Law Ch. 04

Story Info
My Sister in Law needs stimulation.
4k words
4.53
59.5k
51

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke for the first time in Kathleen's bed I was happy; in hindsight I was happier than I should ever be again it seems. After the lesson she had given me in cunnilingus had culminated in our first face to face intercourse and that extra intimacy had caused our mutual orgasm she was full of warmth and lovingness. This was the first time I had shared her bed, indeed it was the first time I had shared any woman's bed and I had woken frequently with her restless movements and had just as frequently fallen asleep again to her loving words and her renewed embrace until in the morning I finally woke in an empty bed. Used to sleeping under sheets and blankets I had been sceptical to her enthusiasm for her continental quilt but having slept embraced by both her and the duvets warmth I swore I would never use anything else again.

I lay asleep as she brought tea and awoke to the rattling of the cups. Bending over me to kiss me again, her heavy silk gown fell open and an engorged breast spilled out and I kissed and suckled eagerly.

"Oh, that's lovely darling but we will have to wait until this evening."

I continued suckling and biting gently and reached for the other breast certain I could encourage her to repeat the excesses of the previous evening but she would not be budged;

"We cannot make love my sweet; I have just showered. I have an appointment with the gynaecologist before lunch. I cannot have an examination with the smell of you down there, silly."

I drew the duvet back so she could see what I had and she leant over as if to caress me before quickly slapping my erection playfully.

"Get down boy! Get down and drink your tea."

And afterwards, with her hands still warm from cradling the tea pot she wanked me to the edge of orgasm. Bending over me she quipped;

"We mustn't stain the sheets."

And with that she quickly took me and my orgasm in her mouth.

The examination was straight forward; all was as it should be. The gynaecologists guess was that she would go full term and the baby would arrive in a couple of weeks. Kathleen was happy and relieved and as we left she pulled the same stunt as before; stopping me in front of the receptionist's desk and while kissing me she exclaimed;

"I'm sure you'll be a wonderful father my dear," for all to hear before leading me to her favourite coffee shop and a long discussion about my future.

Sitting us down at a corner table she began what seemed to me to be a full blooded attempt to crush all the dreams she had created in me.

"There will be other women in your life my darling, and girls your age and younger; have you thought about that?"

Horrified, I denied the thought, I would remain faithful to her; couldn't she see that?

I kicked against the idea that anything could come between us and sulked childishly as she tried to discuss the subject. But her kindness and her caring voice soothed me despite her somewhat brutal description of the reality of our situation.

"I shall be travelling to South Africa when the baby is ready for the journey. Your brother has leased a house for us as the project has led to his promotion and more work. I have negotiated a job at the local university. We must part and you will have other lovers. I know you will be as kind, considerate and accommodating for them as you have been for me and that will stand you in good stead in your relationships with other women."

I tried unsuccessfully to hold back the tears and she, seeing that, took hold of my hands over the table;

"But life must go on my dear," she said and began to sniff as well.

"Do you want to go home and discuss this in private?"

I didn't trust myself to answer and taking that as a wish to sit longer she ordered lunch.

Kathleen was clever at deflecting the pain the news of our parting had caused in me and we were soon discussing irreverently a widely variable range of other subjects.

"What do you think of that girl over there; the blond in the blue jumper, she's more your age."

"Not interested, I have had you, I am spoilt for anything else."

She answered challengingly;

"Ok, that's nice of you to say that; but tell me, will you still find me attractive after I've given birth?"

She paused a while before continuing in a faltering and somewhat vulnerable voice;

"Will my body return to normal after the birth, will I still be as good in bed?"

And it was my turn to console her and eventually the need to be alone together forced us to drive home.

The afternoon was spent discussing the future and I began to reconcile myself to the fact that we were soon to be parted. We both cried and laughed in turn and for the first time we discussed the fast approaching birth. Kathleen had decided to come home to Bristol for the birth and had arranged for Lydia, her best friend and neighbour, to accompany her to the hospital when the time came. Later that afternoon she came round to visit and her arrival was heralded by a great shout from the hall as she let herself in the front door.

"Here I am my dear, here's your bit of black!"

And amidst peals of laughter they flung themselves together in a warm embrace. I studied them surreptitiously; Kathleen small, big breasted and pregnant and Lydia; African, black, tall and curvaceous and with long runners legs she was obviously well trained and healthy. Turning from Kathleen to me she shocked me with a startling white smile.

"Hello, I'm Lydia; you must be the Peter I've heard so much about."

"Lovely" was the word that came to mind and I was shocked. What Kathleen had said was true; there were other desirable women in the world and here was one and she was getting to me already. I saw in my mind's eye that unfaithfulness was not only possible but desirable. Had Kathleen planned this meeting to demonstrate the truth of what she'd said? That thought was quickly erased by a gut wrenching realisation; Lydia was stroking Kathleen's backside!

For all my newly learnt sexual experience I was still young and unsure. I had barely seen a coloured person before, let alone met and talked with one so intimately as I now found myself doing and the newness of it all made me stutter awkwardly. Embarrassed I turned away looking for reassurance from Kathleen. She smiled a quick smile and then left me to flounder in the warmth of Lydia's friendliness.

As I answered Lydia's questions somewhere in the back of my mind there echoed another question; a question that for all the unlimited openness Kathleen and I shared still remained unanswered; how did Kathleen know how it was for a man to perform cunnilingus? When she had taught me all the tricks she and her girlfriends had defined in their crazy cunnilingus manifest she had seemed to have an inexhaustible insight to the problems and challenges for getting ones tongue in and around a vagina. How did she know how to give as well as take? Had she and Lydia practised together and developed techniques she later had preached? Seeing them, embracing happily, glad to be together again had me wondering and I was firmly convinced I should find out.

Despite their efforts I kept myself in the background for most of Lydia's visit; I left them to their catching up, to their friendly jokes and their obvious intimacy; I withdrew to a safe distance, I made the tea, washed the dishes and I eavesdropped on their conversation until later in the evening I heard Lydia taking her leave.

As she left Kathleen's parting embrace she turned in the doorway and glanced over at me for a second before whispering to Kathleen; should she stay? Kathleen turned and her glance caught mine and I looked away in embarrassment.

"Go on home silly; we two want to be alone." And with that she ushered Lydia laughingly out of the door and waved goodbye. Turning, she leant back against the door and pushed it firmly closed with her bottom. We stood in silence and looked at each other. She grinned and said quietly, as much to cover her uncertainty as to have something to say;

"That's my best friend Lydia, what do you think?"

I mumbled something and she became more insistent;

"No my darling, what do you think, honestly?"

"Black."

Kathleen drew a quick breath and floundering slightly, I continued;

"Black and busty. Well trained, sincere and friendly. Pretty and with an amazingly white smile, what a contrast."

And she watched me askingly, waiting for a sign of doubt or afterthought. When none came and her curiosity was satisfied she mumbled:

""That's not the only contrast; but more of that later. I think we should go to bed soon darling but I'm tense and need to relax: could we have a warm bath first; maybe light some candles?"

We went off to the bathroom and she found some candles and together there in the gloomy warmth we undressed each other. As we removed garment for garment my excitement grew. Seeing myself mirrored in the wall mirrors, one on the door, one behind the wash hand basin and one on the opposite wall, was stimulating to say the least. As I watched myself undress her, the many mirrored images of our growing nakedness multiplied my pleasure and I studied the multiple reflections of her swollen belly and her full breasts swinging as she moved. She flashed a smile and I could see she seemed to also to like the attention but wouldn't abandon any of her principles.

"Hey! Don't drop a lady's clothes on the floor, dummy. There's no hurry; you must fold her clothes as you undress her, it's a sign that you care and it's a sign you're not desperate and it will guarantee that you get to make love."

"Does being seen turn you one Kathleen?"

Well yes, though I think I'm getting a bit old for exhibitionism nowadays. The neighbour's boy once had a period of peeping through my bedroom window but he grew out of that."

And she sighed;

"He watched while I played with myself."

"Why did you play with yourself?"

"Because he was watching."

And she giggled at the thought;

"And because he was playing with himself. His room wasn't as dark as he imagined and I could see his hand moving;"

and she laughed and mimicked his movements as her hand jerked an imaginary penis.

I knelt in front of her and bending forward hooked my fingers in her white panties. She placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself and as I drew the panties down over her legs she stepped out of them one foot at a time. I pushed my face into her crotch and extended my tongue. I licked and tasted for a second or two and she shivered with delight.

"Come up here, kiss me, let me have a taste of myself."

She giggled and wobbled awkwardly as I rose to kiss her and took hold of my forearm to steady herself. Now quite naked, she glanced behind before sitting carefully down on the toilet. I leant over her and let her suck on my tongue.

"I taste like something raw and sexy."

"Like Lydia, perhaps?"

She grinned;

"Now you know yet another of my secrets darling."

We lapsed into silence as I pictured them together naked licking and exploring and I realised I wanted more of Lydia.

"Tell me what she's like."

Kathleen said nothing but studied me intensely.

"Listen."

She began peeing loudly. The strong splashing sound stirred something in me and my half erect penis began to stir even more. She giggled and reached out for the drop of moisture now dripping from my glans; she smeared it between her thumb and forefinger and as if aware of it for the first time remarked;

"It's slippery,"

She continued;

"If my peeing excites you; why not stroke me down there?"

The splashing sounds stopped abruptly as she held herself back and waited for me; My thoughts of Lydia disappeared and I realised that Kathleen could do just as she wished with me.

"Go on then, feel me up while I pee."

I bent over her and she parted her legs and I pressed my hand between her smooth warm thighs. Cupping her mound, I pressed and rubbed her while the pee ran between my fingers and she shivered with delight.

"I sometimes think you have no inhibitions; you are so absolutely dirty"

"That's two of us Kathleen."

"So true darling; "The next time I pee, would you like to look?"

When she'd finished I took my hand away and stood beside her well aware that she was not finished with me yet. Seeing my now very erect cock right in front of her face she commanded me again;

"Wank yourself; wank him with your wet hand."

I took my cock with my still dripping hand and wanked vigorously. She shook her head and wiped her face with the back of her hand as the drops flew.

"I guess I asked for that;" she said wryly.

But she was restless and after a while she brushed away my hand and began a close inspection of him as if she had never seen a penis before. Pushing him gently upwards and downwards, side to side with her extended finger and leaning closer she studied him intensely. Suddenly there came a hesitant, almost absent minded question that was so typical of her;

"I wonder," she said ponderingly;

"I wonder if you can you pee when you have an erection?"

Amazed, I could only answer uncertainly;

"I'm not sure; I've never tried."

"Could you manage to pee inside me, flood me with hot pee?"

"But the germs Kathleen? Wouldn't you be afraid of germs?"

"I think pee is sterile; I will check with Lydia; she's a doctor."

All this talk had strengthened my erection and I was hoping she'd suck me again but no; she just continued her playful attention.

"He's so stiff I'm sure I could hang my bath towel on him."

And she did and he held the weight of it and we laughed and she fondled me a bit more then at last she began sucking me. But suddenly, as if a restless afterthought, she stopped again and asked;

"Could I watch you wank instead; could you toss off for me properly this time? I'd love to see your semen shooting out. Will you tell me your fantasy, talk it out loud?

Self-consciously I tried my best to relate my masturbation stories, hopeless and unlikely stories of girls from school sucking me in the cinema or the time I peeped at my mother's friend next door but those thoughts paled into insignificance compared to the thrills Kathleen had exposed me to and I told her so.

"When you knelt on the bedroom floor that first time; when you parted your fanny lips and asked if I'd like to push my cock in there; I thought I would die of excitement. No fantasy could possibly match that."

Just telling her that got me going and I was wanking hard and fast and getting near my orgasm and she sensing that showered me with questions;

"Oh that's dirty! How can you move your hand so fast, don't you get tired? Are you almost there; can I see you squirt it out?"

But a crazy idea flashed through my head and I took her lightly under the chin and slid my tingling cock gently into her mouth. Her tongue began to whirl around my cock head and I held her chin on the palm of my hand and moved repeatedly but gently against her face.

"Yes I'm going to come, but I want it all in your mouth; and you mustn't swallow"

She glanced up and caught my eye; her face was both incomprehension and doubt and taking a quick breath of air she whispered;

"What did you say darling; don't swallow?"

"Yes, don't swallow; I don't want you to swallow a drop, can you do that for me?"

She nodded and her teeth grazed my glans but I continued my movements and she seemed to harmonise with me. Sucking hard, she released me only reluctantly as I slid outwards from her mouth and twirling quickly with her tongue, she welcomed me back again as I slid inwards. She grasped my balls firmly and tugged them repeatedly in time with our movements and I began to near my climax; she sensed that and I heard her stifle a giggle.

She was working hard now, trying to set the pace, trying to gain control and worked willingly to push me over the edge of orgasm and as she succeeded I poured my semen into her mouth. She sucked strongly until I finished. Her lips were sealed around my shaft and as I withdraw at last she slurped and tipped her head back; I saw she was holding a generous mouthful. She sat there on the toilet, cheeks bulging until I helped her up and turned her to the mirror over the wash hand basin.

I moved the door with its mirror until I could see us from the side; looking forward I could see us from both front and behind, glance sideways and a myriad of reflections from all angles showed a kaleidoscope of our naked bodies.

"Look at yourself Kathleen."

I hurriedly turned her to the mirror over the wash hand basin exposing her breasts for the reflections of us the mirrored spectators witnessing our own lust. I embrace her from behind and I lifted up her swollen breasts, taking one in each hand, weighing them, showing them to her as I press them together into an exaggerated cleavage.

"Look at your lovely swollen breasts. Look at the man's hands on your body."

I hear her strained breath whistling in her nostrils as she cradles my semen in her tight lipped mouth. My lips are against the soft side of her neck and I am whispering in her ear. She pushes her warm bottom against my half erect penis, bumping me insistently to get my attention. I tear myself away from the sight of my hands on her breasts and in the mirror she's looking me straight in the eye, her face is one big question mark.

"Put your chin on your chest Kathleen. Let my come dribble out, but slowly, a bit at a time."

And I see the realisation shine in her eyes and she lets out a gentle dribble run down her chin and as it drips onto her chest and I smear it over her breasts. Kneading and smoothing, spreading it out over her bosom I tug and tweak her erect nipples and the flow from her mouth increases and she groans when I ask her to join me smearing and massaging it over her breasts.

"Look at what we are doing Kathleen, see my hands on you. Look to the right, the mirror in the door shows us full figure from the side, look to the left and you see us from behind. This is you and me right now, this must be better than some remembered fantasy or some strained role play? This is what you will fantasize about in the future isn't it?"

She can only nod, her mouth not yet empty.

Following herself intently in the mirror she reaches for her breast and I remove my right hand. Our hands, my left and her right stroke in unison pushing her semen smeared breasts together and I see her in the mirror, mouth half open and watching intently. She groans and pushes my hand away and continues stroking and pulling at her breasts alone. She's breathing heavily, chin back down on her chest as my sperm and her saliva run out. I am bending lower now, holding around her waist as she smears her breasts wet and slick with my sperm. Bending, I reach between her legs and explore her wet sex with my left hand. She opens her legs a little more to let me in and extending two fingers I press my way in to her inner lips and with a finger on each side begin stroking around the base of her clitoris. I reach behind with my right hand. I have her in a strong embrace now and my insistent fingers find their way to where I know she likes them best.

I hear my breath catching as I speak;

"Kathleen, I have one hand on your mound and I am stroking your lady penis. I have my wet and slippery thumb in your anus and two fingers in your fanny and I am wanking you. Imagine if someone could see us! Look at yourself in the mirrors and you will see a man holding you. There you are smearing out the sperm that squirted from his penis into your mouth. You release it from your mouth and over your chin and down over your breasts and smear it wet and shiny over your nipples"

I saw her thought processes written clearly in her changing expressions as she watched herself massaging the sperm running over breasts. Her breathing had quickened and her legs had opened even further to give me better access to her fanny. I feel her grinding herself against my wrists and as her juices ran over my hands she remarked jerkily;

12