My Pregnant Sister in Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a dirty boy you are"

And she brings her wet breasts up to her face and bites the swollen nipples alternately.

"I learnt it from you Kathleen,"

and I push my awakening cock against her thigh

"If my erection comes back before you come I am going to take you from behind while you see yourself from the front and sides; or maybe you'd like me in your anus?"

She's weak at the knees now, I feel her grinding herself on my arms, quick regular jolting, pressing herself deeper onto my busily working fingers. I grasp firmly with thumb and fingers and massage the membranes between her anus and vagina and she groans.

"Or maybe I'll slide my piss hard cock into your wet vagina and let it all go. The hot piss flooding your vagina will run out over your thighs and soak your feet."

And with that she groans and shudders and she comes and I hold her gently upright as her knees weaken and she leans forward over the wash hand basin.

After a few minutes silent embrace I lift her gently and step into the bathwater with her. She lay's back against me and we talk gently as I try to make her see; we don't need her old conquests and adventures to make us come; we can create our own excitement right now.

"Don't you see Kathleen; We are making stories, our stories, together, right now. You don't have to fantasize back in time."

And she agrees and I feel a great sense of worth; I can give her satisfaction without her having to re-run fantasies from earlier sexual escapades.

Today I have come extravagantly and I am spent and empty and when we finally get to bed, and she reaches again for my cock, the only thing I want to do is sleep. Little did I know that it would in fact be me and not her that would first have to resort to role play to gain satisfaction in the days to come.

12