My Pretty Little Present

Story Info
My first time tying up Julie.
1.3k words
3.82
17.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at a bar. Cliché, I know, but it's one of the most relaxed places to meet a date from online. Julie was gorgeous, curvy, and confident, with long red hair and glossy pink lips. We each had two beers and spent the time whispering naughty things to each other in the middle of the crowded room. We talked about limits, our partners, and things we were comfortable with. Then, she grinned, glanced around, and leaned in until her lips brushed my ear. Julie whispered what she wanted me to do to her, and I couldn't help but smile. The word "please" always sends shivers through me.

Later, at home, I sat mesmerized on the bed as this beauty undressed for me oh-so-slowly. She stood naked and proud in the candlelight, hands behind her back. I stood and walked around her, admiring, "Hmm, good girl... very nice..." I stepped up close to her and lifted her breasts, warm and heavy, in my hands. She closed her eyes, and I took the opportunity to place a gentle kiss on her pink lips. Then, still smiling, I stepped back and shimmied out of my own clothes. I was just a little taller than Julia, and I liked that. Moving behind her again, I pressed my body against hers, put her hands on my hips, and began kissing her neck slowly. I ran my hands along her breasts, belly, and hips, touching her with just my fingertips.

In minutes she was stretched out on my bed, waiting for me to dig toys out of my drawer. I started with some soft velcro cuffs, attaching Julie's hands to the hook at the head of my bed. This stretched her body out for me, her chest pointed upward, and I couldn't help planting small kisses around the sides of her boobs. I was very careful not to touch her nipples yet, I wanted to tease her. I continued down with my kisses, across her belly and onto the tops of her thighs. She sighed, not saying a word, and shifted her legs open.

I moved back up and kissed her hard, sliding my thigh in between her legs and grinding a little. She tasted so good, the kiss lasted several minutes. I darted my tongue into her mouth, and nibbled her lower lip, running my hands over her sides. When I finally pulled away, she was squirming against my thigh. I smiled and moved my lips to her neck, flicking my tongue down her throat and across her collarbone. Then, I dragged my lips to the top of her left breast, and trailed kisses down and between them. With my left hand, I massaged and squeezed her other breast, careful not to touch the nipple.

Julie moaned and arched her back, watching me. I hovered my lips over her nipple, and let out a husky, warm breath onto it. The noise she made was exquisite. I could barely hold back a grin, and instead snaked my tongue out to flick over the hard bead. My tongue circled her areola, then I slid my whole mouth over her breast, sucking hard on her nipple. She arched her back way up, and I slid my hand under her to her lower back, pulling her against me.

I kept sucking, rubbing my tongue over the nipple in my mouth, and with my left hand I squeezed and cupped her breast. I ran my other hand down to Julie's ass, cupping and squeezing her cheek before caressing her thigh and back up to her back. I stopped a moment, taking the time to kiss across her mounds and in their valley, then moved to her other breast. I opened my mouth wide and placed it over her right nipple, then slowly, gently scraped my teeth up to its tip. She gasped, and shivered, so I did it again. For the first time, she pulled on her cuffs, straining against them just a little. I smirked up at her and pinched one nipple playfully. "Oh no, dear. You're mine." She jerked, then took a deep breath and relaxed into my pillows.

I went back to work on her right nipple, working my tongue around it and adding little sucks here and there. Her crotch on my thigh was getting hot and noticeably damp, when I pulled away to get another toy. This time, I had two small nipple clamps attached by a silver chain. I showed them to her by dangling the chain over her chest, then dragging the cold metal down her breasts and over her tummy. I let it slide down to her crotch, just over the tops of her labia when she squeezed her legs together. I kissed each of her nipples one more time, then attached the clamps and gave the chain a little tug. Julie moaned out loud, but didn't move.

I switched us up a bit, then. I unhooked her wrists from the bed, helped her sit up, then fastened her wrists behind her. I quickly kissed her, then tied a clear ball gag into her mouth, and placed a blindfold over her eyes. I took a moment to take in the sight of her, wrapped up like a present. Then, I slid the short end of my strapless strap-on into myself. This double-ended dildo, when in place, made it look like I had a decent sized cock of my own. The short end was very large in girth, and there was a vibrator in the "balls" strong enough for both of us.

I laid on the bed beside my prize, then talked her and held her through moving over on top of me. It was no easy feat with her trussed up, but Julie managed to straddle my stomach, sitting over me as I laid under her. I took a deep breath, and played with her breasts. I squeezed and rubbed them, then pulled a little on each clamp over her nipples. I rubbed the tip of each nipple that stuck out of the clamp. I pulled out on the chain, then let go to make her heavy breasts bounce. Her breathing deepened, and she wiggled down onto my stomach, pressing her wetness into me.

I leaned up, then, and kissed her lips around the ball gag, and placed both hands on her hips. I moved her up and back, arching my hips to place the tip of my dildo against her slit. She groaned and sat back, sliding down halfway onto my cock. The motion ground the my side into the front of my vagina, making me moan. I moved her hips up, then down all the way onto my toy. We both breathed a sigh, and bucked our hips together. I ran my hands up to her chest again, holding her weight as she bounced up and down on me. I could hear her squeak and moan through the gag, and her face slowly turned red from exertion. I squeezed and massaged her breasts, and noticed the chain hanging from them swinging with her movements.

I kept my hips grinding steadily, and quickly unhooked each of the clamps from Julie's nipples. I actually watched as they swelled and turned red, licking my lips. I grabbed Julie's hips and bounced her hard against me, doing my best to drive my cock into her. I could feel her getting ready to cum, her legs starting to twitch. I leaned her forward and sucked her red nipple into my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue as she yelled into her gag and shook against me. I held her close until her shaking stopped, then undid her hands and helped her lay on the bed next to me.

I held her hand in mine, and, panting, whispered "Hold on..." I jerked off quickly with the dildo, moaning and doing my best not to thrash around. I was already close when she came, it took no time. I rolled close and snuggled up against Julie, who had pulled her blindfold and gag off just in time to see me cum. She grinned and snuggled back up against me, and I gently kissed her forehead. I watched her fall asleep while stroking her beautiful hair.