My Prince

Story Info
A magical wedding night of pleasure and pain...
786 words
3.91
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course the wedding was a grand affair. The eldest princess of the realm marrying into the most powerful warlock family of the neighboring region? Nothing was too excessive, no expense was spared. I remember very little of the events themselves in any great detail. The day was a blur of activity from the moment my maid woke me. It seemed one moment I was being laced into my dress, the next I was being escorted down the aisle to my betrothed.

Although we had only briefly met at the formal ceremony of arrival the day before the wedding, there had been an instant attraction there. Prince Nydak towered over my petite frame, his face seemed to be chiseled from stone, but his dark eyes flashed with a spark that I couldn't quite interpret. Desire? Hopefully. Amusement? Possibly. We stood beside each other in our wedding attire as the appropriate spells were cast to bond us together in matrimony and thus seal the alliance between our countries. I kept stealing glances at the Prince throughout, greatly anticipating the end of the ceremony so that we could dispense with the formalities and get to know each other better. As per tradition, once the ceremony was completed we were taken to the guest suite in the castle and left alone to seal the marriage in a more physical manner.

As soon as the door to our rooms closed behind us, I became unsure and awkward, not knowing quite what I should do next. I knew what I wanted, but was afraid to come off as too forward.

"Come here." He said as he sat in one of the armchairs in the sitting room.

I walked over to him, drinking him in with my eyes before dropping my gaze to the floor by his feet.

"What? You're suddenly shy?" the Prince said wryly. "You didn't seem so shy earlier, when you were undressing me with your eyes. I could feel the heat from that naughty little pussy of yours from across the room."

I gasped at his bluntness, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Now be a good girl and remove your clothing and maybe you won't be in TOO much trouble."

With shaking hands, I began to quickly undress. I stripped off my dress with ease but fumbled with the laces on my corset. After watching me struggle for a moment, my Prince snapped his fingers and the laces came undone with a spark of light and the faint odor of ozone. I stood in front of him, devoid of a stitch of clothing. While I felt exposed and venerable, I was almost painfully excited as well, with a throbbing ache between my legs that pulsed with my ever increasing heartbeat. He studied me for what seemed link an eternity, then pulled me quickly towards him, stretching me face down across his lap.

He brushed my hair from my face with one hand as he gently pushed my legs apart with the other. I felt myself blush, knowing he would be able to see how damp my mound was already. His fingers darted around my sex, parting the petals to slip a finger inside as he stroked my jewel firmly. I pushed up towards his hand, moaning slightly. Without warning, he removed his hand and gave me a firm smack on my bottom. I yelped loudly, more from the surprise then the actual pain.

"Hush, and be still." He growled in my ear.

I obeyed as he began to spank me thoroughly, until it took all of my willpower not to cry out. I could feel the tender skin on my buttocks and thighs warm as they pinked up and my sex became hot and slick with my own juices.

Just when I felt I could take no more, he stopped and bid me to stand up. He shed his clothing, and I caught a brief glimpse of his organ, thick and swollen, before he guided me forward to bend over the back of the armchair. He pushed into me in a single, firm motion, stretching me open wider than I would have thought possible to accommodate his girth. His thrusts began slowly and I pushed back towards him, wanting more and more. He thrust deeper into me, harder and faster until I could hear and feel his hips slapping against my sore bottom. Pleasure came over me in waves as I whimpered and called out "My Prince!" At last his seed spilled into me, hot and thick. He withdrew, and gathered me into his arms with a kiss. "Oh my darling, we are going to have a lovely time together." He whispered. I couldn't agree more.