My Princess Lainie

Story Info
Fictionalized account of his dream love affair.
2.3k words
4.33
12.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lainie was a child bride when she married Bill. It was an arranged affair. He had somehow fooled her father that he was Jewish, and she went through hell because of her father's foolish decision.

Through the next twelve years, Lainie suffered through the most frightening years a woman could go through with a man who didn't love her. Lainie is a strikingly beautiful woman whose body matured when she was 14. When Bill saw her as a 17 year-old, he saw the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He had to have her, no matter what. Being a "Goy" with no inclination of being Jewish at all, Bill put himself through a crash course in Jewish-ness, and somehow he fooled Lainie's parents.

As much as Bill wanted Lainie, once he had her, his intentions were clear when they were together for the first time as man and wife. Bill essentially raped her virgin body, and that was the first of many terrifying moments with this animal. He treated her worst when she was pregnant with his children. He hated it when she was pregnant because he felt this made her ugly, and his abuse of her intensified.

In spite of everything she went through, she somehow garnered the wherewithal to escape Bill's clutches, and make a life for herself with her two children. Lainie is extremely intelligent and well educated, so finding employment to support herself was no problem. Her problem is that she's terribly gullible, and men always flocked around her, unloading their bullshit, and more often that not she believed them. Not only that, it seemed like the men who desired her (and few men wouldn't have desired her) were all animals that only wanted her body. I cannot count the number of beasts who hurt her mentally and physically.

Then finally we met. She had never met a man who was only looking for a woman who was his true match before. I wanted a mate for life, who was a match for me both spiritually and mentally, and if she had desirable physical aspects, then that was the icing on the cake. We hit it off immediately, and she expressed her love for me after only one week of seeing one another.

There was one problem, though. I am not Jewish either; however, Lainie wanted me to be her husband no matter what. Not only was I her true male counterpart, I was her protector from all the dogs who only wanted to give her sperm injections. However, the only way I felt this was possible was for me to move in with her, as even men living close by her were stalking her. She owned a sizeable house in an upper-scale neighborhood, so there was plenty of room for my Spartan belongings and me.

Our first intimate time together followed a particularly rough day for her. Lainie is a highly successful realtor, and her good looks and bright personality are assets that attract many customers—so many that she earns as much income in a month as I do in a year! However, she also attracts guys who only want her body, and on this particular day, two canines harassed her as she tried to sell homes to them. Most of the time her customers are sincere, and then guys like this come along—far too often it seems.

Fortunately, it was a school night for her kids, and she has them well trained to go to bed very early. I could see the hurt in her eyes as we sat in her living room that evening, listening to soft music and just talking. I could tell she was feeling very vulnerable, and I didn't feel I should take advantage of the moment—when she suddenly turned to me and asked me to kiss her.

I was taken aback by Lainie's request, but when I heard her voice and the longing in her eyes, I couldn't resist. Speaking of which, her voice is perhaps the sexiest aspect of her. Of course she is sexy physically: 34-24-36, with D cup-sized natural breasts, blonde hair and green eyes (her Jewish family has Nordic strains), and she kept herself in shape religiously. Yet, even though she was 30 years old, she has the voice of a little girl. It is amazing to see this strikingly beautiful, fully mature woman who sounded like a twelve-year-old when she spoke.

So there she was, looking at me with a hint of desperation, speaking to me with that soft, beautiful voice. My eyes met hers lovingly, and I gave her the first truly loving kiss she had ever gotten by another man. She wanted me so badly. She moaned and pleaded with me to take her, and that night I obliged her. That night she experienced true love with a man for the first time with me.

She was so submissive; she was limp in my arms as I picked her up to take her to her bedroom. She held onto my neck as I carried her, breathing heavily, still moaning with her soft, sexy voice. As I laid Lainie onto her grand bed, she writhed slowly, and tucked her knees inward toward herself, inviting me sexually to her body. I lay with her for a few moments, kissing her and fondling her ample breasts. As I did this, I unbuttoned her blouse and skirt—she NEVER wore women's trousers, as she felt they were not feminine.

Lainie had been ready for me from the first moment I kissed her, but I wanted her to remember this first time with me. I wanted her to know what it felt like to be with a man who truly loved her. Upon my removing her bra and thong panties (she loved the way she felt in them), she again writhed slowly, moaning and opening her shaved pussy for me to ravage her.

Lainie was truly a woman of stark contrasts. She was a very religious, faithful Jewish maiden, yet she loved being beautiful and her physical attributes. In spite of her upbringing that taught her to be modest and pure, she loved to wear sexy Frederick's of Hollywood lingerie, often posed in the mirror looking at herself wearing it, and she loved having a shaved pussy (which she referred to as her "princess"). The feel of her pussy being shaved made her feel "clean," so she said.

I just cupped my hand over her pubic region, and rubbed it for a few moments, listening to her moan a bit more, before going down on her. I had never eaten shaved pussy before, and it was incredible—doing it with the lovely, sexy woman who I had longed to make love to ever since I had gotten to know her. She was truly the woman I had always wanted—a woman who was my spiritual and intellectual equal, and she was my perfect physical ideal to boot.

She was so wet, and I lapped up her fluids and aroused her clitoris and other vaginal parts. That night I discovered her nipples where the puffy-kind and it was almost like she had two smaller additional pink breasts that sprung forth from her larger bosoms. I massaged Lainie's breasts and sucked her puffs until they became hard. She had always wanted to enjoy being enjoyed by a man she loved, and who loved her, and she reveled in my making her lovely body feel more beautiful than it had ever felt in her life. After all the pain she had experience by men, she had finally found one who wanted to treat her the way she had always wanted.

Then, she broke her pattern of moans with the words "please enter me!" She asked me to take my penis (I had completely disrobed myself by this time, and she saw that it was fully erect) and enter her. I do not pride myself with the size of my penis, but I am not ashamed of it either. It's larger than average (7 ½"), and being circumcised certainly helped being with a Jewish woman. As she asked, she again drew her knees inward towards her, and invited me in. In preparation for doing so, I salivated on my hand, rubbed it on her smooth pussy to pick up some additional lubrication, and coated the mixture onto my engorged cock, which looked and felt bigger and harder than it had ever been.

I wasn't going to tease Lainie by rubbing my cock on her pussy lips, forcing her to plead further for me to put it in. She wanted me, and I was going to oblige her completely. She had told me before that she was tight, but I guess I had never experienced tightness before that night. My penis isn't really big, but putting it into her made it seem like it was. As I entered her, she let out a soft moan of ecstasy. Everything Lainie ever did (no matter what it was) was done in the most feminine manner any woman could ever do it, and her actions as I made love to her was no exception. She never shouted out, screamed, or otherwise dropped her soft, feminine side. She was gentle, lovely, and the epitome of femininity throughout our first sexual session, and it was a total turn on to me.

As I entered her slowly, fully for the first time, it almost seemed like she was already climaxing, although I wasn't sure (she wasn't either because she had never experience an orgasm before). Her body became less relaxed, and her breath quickened, just by my entering her. Rather than doing the normal pumping action during intercourse, I just held my penis still inside of her, drew near to her, kissing her neck and breasts, and listened to her sexy breathing—becoming more aroused by the second. After a moment of doing this, I heard Lainie's soft, beautiful voice whisper "I love you my John!" Upon hearing this, I kissed her full lips, and allowed my loins do what they wanted to do instinctively.

I had never felt so incredible as I felt that night making beautiful love to Lainie, my Lainie. Everything about it was so perfect. Her "princess" drew me in, filling me with sensations I had never felt before. I must have experienced two orgasms during intercourse before even ejaculating. My entire body seized-up and trembled uncontrollably, but not a single drop of semen left my body as I did so. Everything, where I was, the whole atmosphere, and the bounty of sexual sensations were so overwhelming. The feeling bordered on a religious experience.

Meanwhile, Lainie held her eyes tightly closed, moaning and whimpering as she felt my thick, ridged cock slide within her tight, totally aroused vaginal region. This was the first time she had ever experienced intercourse without feeling complete fear and trepidation, and she was in heaven. She wept as we made love, but I knew they were tears of joy rather than tears of pain. It was a wonderful experience for both of us.

After I had climaxed twice (yet to lose a single drop of semen), I softly asked her if she would like to be on top. This suggestion appealed to her, and for the first time that night she became playful as she guided me onto my back, and guided my cock back inside of her. This was obviously something she had always wanted to do, after having to be the submissive partner for so long. She was finally able to please herself with a man the way she had always wanted, and the smile on her face expressed the joy that was welling up inside her soul. I loved seeing her enjoying the moment, touching her full, firm breasts, and feeling her beautiful "princess" embracing me.

I knew the moment was approaching when the sperm in my penis was going to burst forth, and I let Lainie know that it I was going to come soon. We weren't married, and I didn't want for her becoming pregnant to become a problem that she didn't want to face. Yet, she kept riding my cock, biting her lower lip, and moaning softly. She was going to climax soon too, and she wasn't going to let anything to interrupt that. I certainly wasn't going to ruin the moment for her.

I held back, doing everything I knew how to keep from ejaculating until I knew she had reached climax. Then, finally she threw back her head, let out a soft heavy sigh, and her body trembled in ecstasy. This was all I could take! My penis erupted like a volcano, sending streams of sperm-loaded semen deep within her. This intensified her orgasm further, as she let out the quietest, softest "scream" I had ever heard. It was as though she were trying to scream and inhale at the same time.

After what seemed like a minute of mutual orgasm, Lainie lowered herself atop of my chest, and sighed. We spent the next hour or so just expressing our love for one-another with gentle words and touches, which helped to bond us together. We made love twice that night, but most of all we became committed towards one-another forever. Since no Rabbi would marry us, she became a Christian and we married in a church. Her family didn't like it, but after all, it was they who put her through all the hell she had experienced in the first place.

This all happened last year and Lainie has already given me a handsome, perfect baby son. Lainie's parents are warming up to the idea of having me as their son-in-law, and her elder children from her previous marriage completely love me. No life could be more perfect than mine could—here on this crazy, mixed-up planet. I am one with my Lainie—truly the most beautiful, wonderful woman that has ever existed.