My Princess, My Slut

Story Info
We explore the depths of her submissive nature.
2.7k words
4.1
25.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fat udders swung from side to side like pendulums as she crawled across the floor wearing nothing but a black studded leather collar, engraved with the word Slut on the back, and matching leather wrist and ankle cuffs. Her pretty hazel/green eyes gazed up at me with a bright sparkle but behind that they looked vacant as if her mind had gone off to a far away place.

I returned her stare with sharp penetrating eyes and a firm upper lip. Outwardly I appeared calm and in control but inside my heart was racing and adrenaline was coursing through my veins. I'd first met her nearly a decade earlier at a bar in Boston. We'd both been married then but we developed an instant connection and what followed was a torrid yearlong affair. We both felt like fate had brought us together and it seemed to both of us that we'd known each other long before the day we met. Sexually we were cut from the same cloth. We were both freaks with an affinity for BDSM and a desire to try most anything and to push our limits. We both identified as switch but we both actually preferred the submissive role so we took turns taking on the dominant one.

"What do you want Princess Slut?" I teased in a calm even tone. I felt my heart pounding fiercely in my chest and my cock began to swell as I watched her kneel at my feet. Her bottom lip quivered slightly and she sucked half of it into her mouth, chewing on it nervously. The fresh sweet scent of her body wafted up and over me making it hard to concentrate but I looked down at her with a facade of indifference and distain. The truth was that I loved her and I always had, even during the years when we were apart, and I had always dreamed that we'd find our way back to the mix of comfort, discomfort, passion and contentment we had shared from the start.

"Your cock Sir," she replied in a small trembling voice. I could tell that her entire being was engrossed in her submission. She was in it deep and I liked seeing it. It hadn't been easy to dominate, punish and humiliate her at first. It didn't come naturally and it wasn't until I had an epiphany one night during a session that I was able to fully appreciate how much she enjoyed and craved those things.

"Do you deserve my cock?" I asked as I slid my hands down my broad muscular chest and across my flat stomach. I was 45 but I'd worked hard to get myself into shape and it had finally all come together in the months before we reconnected. Years of push ups, pull ups, dips, burpies and skating had kept me in shape but it wasn't until I changed my diet that I found the hard body that had been hiding since my late thirties.

"That is your decision Sir," she stated in a pleading tone. Her mouth parted and she lowered her sexy round ass to the hardwood floor and perched like a begging dog at my feet. She'd always had a magnificent curvy body with big natural tits, a trim waist and full hips but in our time apart she had lost some weight and toned her shapely body into a perfect sexual instrument. I was unsure which way I preferred her delicious body but it didn't matter because to me she was beauty personified and I craved everything about her, mind body and soul.

Her tongue hovered at her lips as if she was trying to taste my scent on its rough surface. Her nostrils flared and she inhaled sharply drawing it into her lungs. Her pretty eyes fluttered betraying her every thought to my knowing gaze.

"I should make you beg," I teased and I flashed a rare and fleeting smile at the disappointed look on her beautiful face. Her sadness was easily seen on her quivering lips and it simultaneously excited me and forced me to take pity on my beautiful girl Slut.

I laced my fingers into her long dark hair and pulled her face roughly towards my hard eager cock. As difficult as it had been to truly dominate her before my epiphany I had always enjoyed getting a little rough with her. We had dabbled with choking, slapping and talked about knife and violet wand play before we'd broken up years earlier but since I had become comfortable dominating her I had grown to love the dynamic between me as a Dom and the woman that I loved more than words could possibly express as my devoted and willing sub.

Her lips opened wide and my cock slipped into her hungry mouth. A soft whimper spilled from her supple lips and again my heart filled with a mix of love and desire. I quickly hid my emotions and gripped her head tighter.

My muscular forearms flexed as I pulled her lips down my big, pulsating cock. I felt her throat open to accept my dick inside it and her painted pink lips closed around the base of my manhood. My pulse quickened and I held her there for several long seconds before releasing her for a moment.

She choked and gagged as tears streamed down her cheeks taking her mascara with it and making her nose run freely. She gasped and inhaled deep, filling her lungs with much needed oxygen before I pulled her mouth back down to the root of my needy cock. Her hands were obediently clasped behind her back and her gorgeous eyes looked up at me with unfaltering adoration as my hips began to jog slowly fore and aft.

Her chokes and gags, mixed with moans and mews, filled the room and my balls slapped rhythmically against her chin. I felt my body respond to her mouth and I slowed my pace. I was in no hurry to cum and besides I knew how much she craved my cum so denying her that pleasure was part of the experience.

A generous quantity of saliva and snot had spilled from her nose and lips coating my cock and balls with clear viscous fluid. The rich fragrant scent of her arousal hung in the air and I pulled her roughly to her feet. Her makeup was a mess and her eyes were watery and bloodshot but still she looked radiant and beautiful. I had fallen in love with her within weeks of meeting her and every time I saw her I fell deeper.

I wiped the mascara away from her cheeks and kissed her forehead letting her know that she was mine and I loved her for it. I saw a tear well up in her right eye and more followed. She sniffled and started to sob and I wrapped my strong arms around her, letting her bask in the security of my loving presence.

Her chest heaved and a flood of emotions rose to the surface. Her tears soaked my chest and my erection deflated but we both knew that there would be plenty of time to play when her tearful release was over.

"I'm sorry Sir," she said in a soft whisper. Her tiny voice shook with tremolo and she looked into my eyes with a warm sincerity that I could feel to my core.

"Shhh," I comforted. My left hand rubbed her back and my right stroked her hair until her sobbing ceased.

"Better?" I asked. I was in no rush. We had all night and in fact we had a lifetime. It had taken us nearly eight years to find our way back to each other and I had no intention of letting her slip from my grasp again. I would grow old with her and she with me.

"Yes Sir, I don't know what came over me," she said with a sheepish smile.

"It's an emotional time my Princess. For both of us," I answered honestly. There was a time for her to be my Pet and a time for her to be my Slut but this was a time for her to be my Princess. We had both suffered when we were apart and we had both struggled at times since we had reunited. The emotions felt by a submissive, I had learned, were much more intense and a good Dom must be in tuned with the needs of his submissive. Trust is the key to the dynamic and not understanding her needs could destroy that trust and poison the relationship.

Her face lit up as my words momentarily quelled her fears.

"Do you want to continue," I asked in a calm, emotionless tone.

"Yes please," she replied as she smiled weakly. The radiant glow had returned to her beautiful yet disheveled face and I led her to our bed.

"Where do you want it my Pet?" I asked as I picked up a small bottle of wet lube letting her know exactly what I expected.

"In my ass," she replied excitedly. We had talked about anal a lot when we were first together but while we had tried it a few times she'd been too tight to fit my cock back there. In the years that we were apart she had worked on stretching her sphincter and while she'd had and enjoyed anal many times before our reconciliation I had yet to do it with her since.

She crawled onto the bed and raised her beautiful round ass while lowering her head to the pillow. I'd never seen a prettier sight in my life and I knelt behind her with my freshly stiffened cock in my hand.

"Mmm," she mewed as I drizzled cool lube down the crack of her ass. My fingers teased the sensitive flesh around her sphincter and her perineum making her moan wantonly. Her ass wiggled impatiently and I slapped it hard leaving a bright red hand print on her creamy white flesh. I had a burning desire to run my tongue over her ass to further her wait so I bent down behind her and plunged my tongue into her tight ass.

"Oh god," she sighed loudly as I enthusiastically licked and tongue fucked her nether regions. I eased two fingers inside the warm elastic embrace of her ass. She quickly adjusted to my long thick fingers and then I pushed a third digit inside her stretching her wide in preparation for my heavy throbbing dick.

"I think you're ready my Pet," I said in a deep soothing voice. I continued to slide three fingers into her depths and her moans became raspy and more needy with each pump of my hand.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned and squealed like an excited puppy who was on the verge of wetting herself.

"Beg for my cock Slut," I teased. I slathered lube over the length of my bare throbbing dick. I rubbed the smooth, spongy tip against her sphincter driving her wild with desire.

"Please Sir," she groaned excitedly, "I need your big cock in my ass. I'll be a good girl and do anything you want." She looked back at me over her shoulder and pleaded with her soulful eyes.

I opened my mouth and drooled spit into her almost gaping hole. It was a lewd gesture reminiscent of a time when I'd drooled into her mouth after she told me she was thirsty when we were having sex. That had been our first weekend together and I still remembered every detail as though it had happened yesterday.

I pushed my hips forward and gripped her firmly, easing my cock inside her. Her sphincter offered a token resistance before allowing my dick inside her with a noticeable pop. A long low groan rose from her chest and I steadily fed the entire length of my manhood into her depths. I'd never fucked a woman's ass before and I was surprised at how different it was from a pussy. Her sphincter gripped my shaft tighter than and pussy ever had but inside it was lose and warm allowing me to fuck her hard and deep without fear of cumming too soon.

My hips slammed against her soft round ass and the sound of slapping flesh filled our ears. Her moans and grunts were raw and animalistic and when I gave her permission to cum she eagerly rubbed her clit in time with my pounding cock.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as the first waves of her climax lapped at her trembling body. She tensed and buried her face into the pillow and the intensity of her orgasm hit her like a gut punch. It knocked the wind from her lungs and her ass clenched hard on my pistoning manhood.

Her fingers rubbed ferociously against her hard clit and several more waves of pleasure washed over her. I felt the spray of her copious juices surge from her empty cunt and she released a deep guttural cry into the pillow before the final shocks ebbed leaving her momentarily sated.

I pulled my cock from her ass and rolled her over onto her back. She had just finished an epic climax but I had just begun.

"Clean my cock," I ordered sternly. I knelt beside her head and guided my dick to her open mouth. She sucked eagerly on my dick for several long minutes until it was clean enough to enter her suddenly ravenous cunt.

I laid on top of her and guided my dick into the velvety warm embrace of her molten core. Her eyes looked up at me with love and desire and I paused, balls deep inside her. My lips met hers in a torrid wet kiss. Our tongues entwined and I began to pump my hips slowly.

My hands slid up her body, moving under her shoulders and embracing her tightly not just with my arms but with my entire body. We kissed deeply and her hips thrust to meet mine. I still remembered her moves and I could tell that she was approaching a second climax.

"Do you want to cum," I asked in a firm businesslike tone. I pumped my hips faster and rose up onto my outstretched arms. Our eyes met and hers were filled with pure unadulterated need.

"Yes Sir," she panted. Her breathing labored and her voice trembled. "Please," she squeaked.

I moved my right hand to her throat and squeezed it tight, restricting her air flow as I thrust my cock into her creamy wet cunt. Her beautiful eyes grew wide and she shook her head. I squeezed tighter and her face turned red. Her body tensed and released several times in rapid succession and then it shook violently as an intense orgasm took her to a far off place.

I released my grip on her throat and kissed her again. My tongue traced her top lip and she shuddered weakly. Her body was soaked with sweat and she was almost totally limp but inside her cunt clenched my dick as if she was doing keegle exercises.

"Cum inside me Master," she panted. Her fingers clutched at my sides and her nails raked my flesh leaving deep red welts in their wake.

"I'm close Slut," I barked. I felt my toes curl and my ass clenched as I fought to prolong the inevitable.

"Please Sir, I want to feel it inside me." The need in her voice was clear and truth be told I wanted nothing more that to pump an enormous load of cum inside her womb. I'd never felt closer to her, or to anyone, than I felt when I had cum inside her.

"Cum for me Sir," she chanted as though she was in a trance. "Cum for me Sir."

I felt a warm euphoria wash over me and I released a long deep groan as I deposited my seed into her welcoming womb. My climax was powerful and the volume of my cum shot felt epic.

I collapsed on top of her and mashed my lips to hers. My hands cupped her pretty face and I looked into her eyes with more intense emotions than I'd ever felt before.

"Wow," I said breathlessly. I was drained and spent. I propped myself up on my elbows and we continued to kiss lightly as my cock deflated inside her.