My Private Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

I know it was good for me. When she came home after a date, she would essentially raped me. I mean she really needed a couple orgasms in the worst way. The poor schmuck never learned that she lived with me, even though he knew where she lived. He took her home and introduced her to his parents. She told them where she was from and it turns out that they were from almost the same place. They also knew she was illegal but knew how to handle that, particularly if she married their son who was born in the USA. As we fucked, she'd tell me everything that happened. She wanted to marry him. She liked him. She knew she would have a good life with him. She wanted to be a wife and mother. I let her know that if she married him, she had to be true to him. So she was anxious to have sex with him so she could figure out if she could live with just him for sex from then on.

So they had sex. She told me all about it as we fucked later that same night. Apparently he has a great cock and he started out right because he ate her before he fucked her. And he was good at both.

It took another month before they got married. The night before their wedding we had a final sexual fling. I tried to give her something to remember me by. I ate her for a half hour or so, getting her almost there and then moving off her clit a awhile and then getting her there again. She was yelling at me to let her cum and I finally did. So she did the same to me, looking up at me and grinning when she'd back off a little, still massaging my cock with her hand, before sucking on me again. Then we took a shower and I slammed into her, upright, in the shower. We then ended up on the bathroom floor in a 69 and, once she orgasmed again, I slammed into her doggie style as she leaned on our dresser. In the morning, she woke me by sucking me to orgasm, then leaving to marry Jose. I miss her but have no regrets. It was great while it lasted.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12