My Privilege

Story Info
Telling her husband about her night.
1.4k words
3.05
45.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't understand."

"Try me."

"Trust me, you won't."

"Try me."

"A man never could. Besides I need sleep."

"OK....I guess.... if you really don't want to ...."

We waited. I thought she was being unfair. But I also thought she'd give in. I touched her shoulder. She did.

"All right! All right! I'll tell you. I guess I have to."

"Thank you. Go ahead."

She shifted in the bed to look at me.

"Well, let me do the hardest part up front. Get it over with. You won't....well, a woman...maybe one of my girlfriends, maybe my sister."

"What?"

"...I guess it was a privilege."

"What was?"

"The whole thing."

She paused and swallowed hard.

"A privilege for him to strip me."

"Go on."

"For him to fondle my breasts and touch my pussy. He touched my mouth, my face, my hair."

"Hmmm"

"A privilege that he put me on my knees."

"Hmmm"

"For him to let me suck his cock."

"Yes."

"A privilege for him to cum in my mouth."

"Aha!"

"And a privilege to swallow for him and smile up at him after."

I waited. She was all red, a sheen of sweat on her face.

"Wow! I guess....but wow!" I was trying to process. All of that was a privilege?

"Is that it?"

"Do you understand?"

"I dunno — maybe. it's hard..."

"Cause he could have any woman."

"Well, I don't know about that...."

"Yeah, you really don't. Don't get what I'm saying. He picked me. He's such a good man."

I waited now.

"I'm trying. And yeah, maybe I do get it. Maybe not like a girlfriend would get it, but you know....?"

"Okay.......I guess." Paused. "Don't you think that's enough for tonight?"

"No, no! I mean is that the end of the story? Is that it?"

"Yes,.....I mean, well, no. Not all of it."

"Go on, please."

Her eyelids were beginning to drop — she was drifting off to sleep as she spoke. She yawned and pulled the covers up over her bare shoulder. She spoke in a whisper and I had to lean in to make sense of it.

"And then I was nervous."

"Nervous? Why?"

"I was so wet, so needy."

"Aha."

"If I had touched myself then...."

She let the thought hang there.

"But I couldn't. I needed him, needed him to make me cum."

"Okay."

"But do you see? Not cause I couldn't have cum myself. Like I said, if I had touched it for even a second...."

Again she paused.

"No, it was different. I needed him to control me, for me to cum because he wanted it, not because I wanted it. For him to make me."

I couldn't think of anything to say to that.

"That's when I got nervous. Like would he? What if it wasn't what he wanted?"

"I see."

"And he kept me there for maybe 10 minutes. It seemed like an hour. The cum was running and then drying on my chin, my face and my tits."

"You didn't swallow it all?"

She woke up a bit and looked up at me with a guilty grin.

"Couldn't have. Not if my life depended on it."

"Go on."

"And I was like, maybe all he needed was the blowjob. Maybe he's gonna pick up and leave."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. What could I do? I waited. I looked up at him. Looked down at my tits to see the cum there. I looked away. I was so close to cumming just from that."

"And then....?"

"He raised me up. And I knew. I could see his cock better then. It had been hidden by his thigh the way he had me on the floor, the way he had his leg in front of me."

"You knew what?"

"That it was real. That he was going to fuck me."

"He was hard?"

"Hard as any man I've ever seen. Harder and thicker than you could imagine."

"Hmmm."

"Sorry."

"It's all right." I paused, thought about this. "So you knew?"

"Yeah. And he let me stay there and look. He was about to touch my pussy to see if.... But I was like 'No, don't.'"

"He knew?"

"Yeah he knew. I was gushing. And he laid me back on the bed. He spread my legs and climbed up on me. I was about to help him in but the head of his cock found me without any help."

She paused and then: "And oh-my-God-in-Heaven!" She laughed.

"And...."

"And he fucked me. Split me in two with every stroke. And that was the biggest privilege. Whether you get it or not. He fucked me. Fucked me for like 30 minutes and I felt like I must have come 20 times. My legs went up and down like I was on a roller coaster. Fucked me harder and harder till I just couldn't fuck any more. And he knew, knew exactly what to do. Lifted me off the bed with one of those big hands under my ass. He scooched forward onto his knees to line it up again and fucked me even deeper. I felt like I was weightless; you know like those astronauts get? He fucked me maybe 5 or 6 more strokes. Deeper and even harder. And then he came in me."

"Don't tell me. It was a privilege."

She made an angry face at me.

"I knew you wouldn't get it. You're such an asshole!"

"Sorry."

"Yeah, I bet."

"No, I really am sorry. I mean it. Finish the story?"

"Nah, forget it. Just fuck off and let me sleep now."

I touched her shoulder again. Softly. "Yeah like I could forget this."

I waited. "And I really am sorry. Can you please finish?"

She was quiet. I was unsure whether she would.

"Please?"

Finally she spoke again.

"He told me to get us something to drink." Paused. "I got up. My legs were wobbly and I felt cum running down my thighs. His cum. I didn't want to dry it or clean it. I wanted it on me. Like it was my own personal proof that it was real."

I knew now to be silent.

"I looked down at my body — all blotchy and red — and was so embarrassed. Tits especially. I tried so hard to be pretty for him and now I looked like a used ....well, a used slut I suppose. But I'd never been through anything like that."

"Aha."

"I brought us back some of that iced-tea I'd made earlier and we drank it."

"He had me lay on my stomach then and rubbed and touched and slapped my ass a little. He was having fun."

"No talk?"

"No, not really. He wanted it like that I think."

"Hmmmm"

"Then he finger fucked me and I came. I didn't even want to cum — was like it hurt now my pussy had been used so hard. He had me lick his fingers clean."

"He drank his-iced tea and waited. Waited for me to recover cause it was clear his dick was ready again."

"Then he put me on all 4's. Said my ass was hot and I was jazzed. And fucked me from behind. This time he didn't wait. I was all fucked out anyhow. And he came in about 3 minutes."

She paused. A long one so I finally had to speak.

"And was that it?"

"Yeah. He got up, peed and washed and got dressed while I watched. I stayed nude. For him. And then I walked him down the stairs and into the foyer. I kissed his cheek — you know cause of what was still in my mouth? He touched my tit. And he left."

"Amazing....Can I ask? If it's OK I mean. Is he coming back for more?"

She made a face and shrugged as if "dunno." "Wish I did know."

"What did you do then?"

"I went back up. I wanted to sleep but couldn't. I was still too excited. So finally I showered, got back into bed and waited for you."

"I saw him leave. Was parked out front so I thought I'd better give you a little time."

"Thanks for that."

My fingers had found a cummy patch on the sheets and I played with it.

"No, thank you."

She looked over and smiled.

"What are you thanking me for?"

I stuttered a bit but said "Well for telling me the story." The cum was still slippery. Then I had to hurry to say "...and for being my girl."

She grinned at me, yawned, rolled over on her side so her butt was towards me. I figured she was going to drift off fast and she did. But before she was totally asleep she said one more thing.

"No need for thanks." She yawned loudly and said in a whisper "It was my privilege."