My Promiscuous Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,941 Followers

Mom sat on the edge of my bed to my left. I could see that she was smiling. That was a good sign. She quickly pulled back my cover, and climbed into bed next to me. She kissed me.

We briefly made out, lying sideways. I couldn't help myself, and fondled Mom's left tit with my right hand, over her loose nightgown. Mom ran her left hand down my side, and it found my already-stiff cock over my boxers. She played with it briefly through the fabric. Then she sat up, grabbed the sides of the boxers, and tugged them down.

My cock sprang straight up into the air. I kicked off the boxers myself. Mom sat next to me. She placed her left palm on my exposed cock, and stroked it. She used her right hand to play with my balls. Then she got on her knees next to the bed. She helped me swing my legs off the bed, and I let my feet touch the floor, on either side of my kneeling Mom.

Mom lowered her head down. Her dangling hair touched me first, tickling my thighs and stomach. Then her lips kissed my dick head. I saw her stretch her mouth open wide, and she sucked my dick. Slowly she worked her lips down, taking in more and more of my cock.

"Ohhh!" I moaned.

"Shhhhh!" Mom said. Then she licked my dickhead. She circled her tongue around and around, then flitted it over the tip.

I put my hands on Mom's head. She sucked. She sucked lower, sucked faster, sucked harder. I've never felt anything as pleasurable as having my mom's soft lips gliding up and down on my saliva-covered cock.

The only sounds in the room were my panting and soft involuntary moaning, and the sucking and smacking sounds of Mom's lips on my cock. Her head bobbed up and down, faster and faster. She was like a jackhammer.

"Uh, Mom, I'm, uh, cumming, uh, NOW!" I shot gobs of jizm into Mom's mouth. I just kept shooting and throbbing and squirting for what seemed like the longest cum session I'd ever had.

The first load went right down her throat. She recoiled and lost hold of my cock, and the next several shots hit her in the nose, the eyes, forehead, and cheek. She recovered and got her lips back over it, and gulped my cum down, although some of it oozed out of her mouth and down my scrotum, and down over Mom's chin.

I lay back on the bed panting. Mom sat up, also panting, and swallowing. I had some Kleenex nearby, and handed her some. She took a handful and wiped off her face. Some of the Kleenex stuck to her face, and I picked it off.

"That was GREAT. THANKS, Mom."

"Don't mention it," Mom quipped. She stood up, and snuck out of the room. Hopefully, she was going to wash her face before going back to bed with Dad.

I cleaned myself off, but I was still hard. My balls hurt, but I was still horny. But there was also a feeling of great satisfaction and accomplishment. GodDAMN! Is Mom a remarkable slut!

CHAPTER 12)

My sister is younger than me, but her boyfriend is older than me. Mom and Dad don't like him. I'm not enamored with him either. Kurt's not really a bad guy that I can tell, just not someone you want dating your sister. He doesn't go to college, has some cheap job, and drives a big old noisy beater. Smells like cigarette smoke, has greasy hair, wears offensive t-shirts. Just sort of a punk.

One night I was going out with my some friends. Dad was out watching some game with his work buddies. My sister was going to go somewhere with Kurt. I left early, stopping at my friend Brian's house. We were going to go together to Chad's house, when I realized that I'd forgotten to bring a porn DVD that I'd borrowed from Chad, who wanted it back before his dad discovered it missing. So Brian and I drove back to my house to retrieve it. Brian stayed in the car, and I entered the house from the side door, hoping to sneak in and out without getting a third degree from Mom.

I entered through the laundry room and tiptoed through the kitchen. No sign of anyone yet. I heard the shower running upstairs. I was about to sneak downstairs to my room when I heard a noise that sounded like whimpering. I peeked around the corner of the dining room, and saw two figures in the living room.

One figure was Mom. She was sitting on the couch. The other figure was my sister's boyfriend Kurt. He had his head between Mom's legs!

Mom was wearing her nightgown, even though it was only about 7:00 PM. The buttons were unbuttoned to about mid-thigh, the rest was bunched up around her lap, and Kurt's face was buried in her crotch. Mom's bare legs were spread wide. Her head was tilted up, and her eyes were closed. The top of her nightgown was also unbuttoned and pulled aside, enough to expose both of her tits. I'd swear that I could see saliva reflecting off of her tits and left nipple.

"Ohhhh, Ummmmm," Mom quietly moaned. Kurt's head moved up and down, then side to side. When he turned his head right I could see Mom's brown pussy hair, some exposed pinkness in the middle, and Kurt's tongue licking it.

I heard the bathroom door open upstairs. "Mom?" My sister called.

Mom opened her eyes. "Yes?"

"Is Kurt here yet?"

"Yes," Mom yelled.

"Tell him I'll be ready in about fifteen minutes," came the holler from upstairs.

Kurt looked up from between Mom's legs. "Take your time," he yelled, and returned to Mom's pussy.

With Brian waiting for me outside, I snuck downstairs, grabbed the DVD, and exited the side door. Brian wanted to know what kept me. I just told him that I had an encounter with Mom.

xxxxxxxx

It was two days later. My sister had to be to school early, so Dad dropped her off. I was still at home, ready for school. Mom came downstairs, holding her bulky outer sweater. She was wearing a white low-cut see-through blouse, with a seamless white bra under it. Her skirt was almost ankle-length, a thin silky thing.

I followed her to the dining room.

"Yes, Honey," she said to me when she saw me following her.

"I missed the end the other day. Did Kurt give you a good orgasm?"

"What?"

"You remember. Kurt. Your daughter's boyfriend. The one that gave you oral sex."

Mom had a very concerned expression on her face. She knew as well as I did that this wasn't just cheating on her husband. This was betraying her daughter.

"You know that Susie would never forgive you if she found out."

"I, I know," Mom said, with her head down. She looked up at me. "Brad, you can never tell Susie about that! You're right, she would never forgive me! It would break her heart!"

"If you want to cheat on Dad I guess that's between you and him. But to mess up my sister's life, that's different. Promise me you'll never do it again."

"Yes, I do promise. Now promise me you'll never tell anyone."

"I promise. On one condition." I think Mom knew what was coming. "Lift your skirt. I get to do what Kurt did to you."

"Brad! You really want to put your mouth on your own Mother's vagina? That's really something you want to do?"

"Yes," I said without hesitation.

"Well, let me call the school and my office so we don't get in trouble." Mom picked up the phone, and dialed a number. "Brad Balin will be late to school today. He has an early doctor's appointment."

While she was talking to the school's answering machine, I started unbuttoning her blouse. Mom didn't stop me. I unbuttoned it down almost to her waist. Then I reached into her flimsy bra, lifted her tits, and hauled them out of her cups.

Having called me in, Mom dialed a second number, presumably her office. "Hi, Tom, I'll be about an hour late. My son has an issue I have to take care of. See you in a bit."

She hung up the phone. She sat herself down on the end of our dining room table. I stood in front of her, still feeling her tits hanging over her bra cups. Damn, I never tire of seeing or feeling them.

"Do you even know how to do this?" She asked.

"I don't just, uh, lick you there?"

"Well that's the general idea, but there's some technique to make it good."

"What technique?"

"Not rules or anything. Here, sit down here." Mom pointed to the dining room chair right in front of where she was leaning against the table. As I sat down, Mom started lifting her skirt. She was wearing knee-high hose under them, so her thighs were bare. She lifted it all the way up, and bunched it on her lap.

She wasn't wearing panties. Damn, the slut was going to work with no panties on!

Mom's freshly showered beaver stared at me. At this close range I could see how thick and long her brunette triangle was, but I was also able to see some flesh underneath it.

"Well," she said, "I like to have my inner thighs kissed a little, for starters." She spread her legs wide. I pulled my chair up as close to her crotch as I could. Mom put her feet up on the chair beside me, and leaned back on her elbows on the table.

I leaned forward, and nuzzled my face between her legs. As suggested, I kissed and licked the inside of her smooth thighs, inches from her pussy.

"MMmmm," Mom moaned. Then, I like to be tickled here." She put her index finger to the very top of her right thigh, at her "bikini line," where her leg and crotch met. I licked up and down, and Mom shivered. I repeated it on her left side.

Mom sat up and put her fingers in her pussy. "Now, lick along the outside of my labia, right along here. Don't go deep yet."

I stuck my tongue out, and licked the edges of her pussy. It tasted salty and smelled a little musky, not bad at all. I couldn't see much, with my head buried in her crotch, my nose and lips being tickled by her pubic hair.

Mom leaned back again and cooed, while I licked up and down on both sides of her pussy.

I wish I had a picture of that moment. Mom sitting on the edge of the table, feet up on the chair on either side of me; leaning back on her elbows; her long skirt bunched up around her waist, her long thighs naked; her blouse unbuttoned, but still tucked in, pulled open, her big white tits hanging out of her bra cups; her eyes closed, a smile on her face; and my head nuzzled into her crotch, licking her pussy.

"Ohhhhh!, Ummmmm!" Mom pressed her crotch forward. "Lick deep now."

I did as told, licking as far into her pussy as I could go. I couldn't find any bottom, so I just licked deep and fast. Not knowing what worked best, I alternately licked back and forth, up and down, in and out.

"Uhhhh, OOOOOOOOhhhh!" Mom was panting unevenly. "Hoooooo! Oooooooh!" Her thighs tightened around my head. With no further orders, I licker her all over, as rapidly as I could. My tongue wasn't used to being stuck out for that long, and it got tired pretty quickly. I guess I needed to practice this a lot.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Mom thrust her hips forward. Her thighs were quivering. "Now, lick here, my clit, right here, fast!"

There seemed a sense of urgency in her command, so when my tongue found the bump that she was pointing at, I licked up and down rapidly.

"Oohhhhh, YES! THAT'S, Ohhh, right there! Don't stop!"

I flicked my tongue up and down and side to side as fast as I could. I flattened out my tongue and pressed it against the little nub. But whatever I did, I made a point to do at light speed. My tongue made little fluttering sounds "Uba duba duba duba."

"OOOOOOHHHHHH! HUUUUUUOOOO!" Mom's thighs pressed against me. She started gyrating her hips back and forth. I had a hard time keeping my tongue on her. There was some feeling of satisfaction hearing Mom make noises I've never heard her make before. It was weird, but it was sorta hot because I was sorta in control of my parent now.

"OoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUU!" Mom clamped her thighs around my ears. She shook her butt on the table, raising one cheek and then the other, and then she bucked my head pretty good. But I managed to keep my tongue on her clit, until she finally relaxed, released my head, and told me to stop.

I stood up in front of Mom, who was still panting and flush. I felt my face full of Mom's juices.

We both quickly washed ourselves, I brushed my teeth, and headed out to our respective vehicles. Mom did kiss me, kissed the mouth that was just licking her pussy.

The rest of the morning at school, I could still smell her pussy on my face and lips and nose, and taste her juices in my mouth. I kept thinking that NOBODY knew that I was sitting there still tasting my own mother's pussy that I'd eaten that morning. Damn, Mom's such a HOT slut!

END OF PART 3

George VI
George VI
5,941 Followers
12