My Punishment

Story Info
Husband discovers affair, & punishment ensues.
2.9k words
3.8
67.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Peter, and this is my story. I am writing it as a warning to others, mainly about not breaking the eleventh commandment – i.e. "Don't get caught." I did and the results were incredibly painful for others and myself.

Anyway, to go back a few years, when mobile phones and text messaging were new, and rather trendy, I was working for a guy called Nick. Nick owned a small and successful company dealing in green energy products. He'd started it himself, and built it up till he needed help to run it. That is where I came in!

As he had developed an international trade, and his speciality was installing and commissioning the gear as well as supplying it, he was often abroad for weeks at a time. This meant that his lovely wife Kim was left alone, and bored. To cut a long story short, I ended up having an affair with Kim. Although (for reasons to be revealed later) it is rather painful to think about now, she was the best woman I've ever had sex with, witty and intelligent too. Several times I suggested she should leave Nick and move in with me, but she always declined, reasoning that he owned a stunning house in the country, and a million pound company, while I owned nothing, and even rented my flat.

Anyway, all went well for about 12 months. We were very discreet, organising our rendezvous by text messages. Then suddenly she was busy all the time, and I did not see her for about a month. She kept answering the messages, but was never able to meet me.


One Friday night I got a call from Nick, asking if I was available to go away on business that Sunday, for about a fortnight. He apologised for the short notice, but the job had developed into something bigger, and he needed another pair of hands. Needless to say I had nothing else on, so agreed. His suggestion was that I should stay over at his place Saturday night to get an early flight on Sunday, again I accepted, hoping that I might see Kim.

I arrived on his doorstep at about 4.30 on the Saturday afternoon. He invited me in, apologised for Kim's absence, saying that she'd gone into town for food for the evening. I found that a little strange, as both their cars were in the drive, but ignored this fact. Nick then took me into the lounge and offered me a beer, which, needless to say, I accepted. After a couple of minutes he returned with two beers in glasses. We drank the beers and chatted about this and that. When I was about half way down my drink, I saw Nick looking at me strangely. I then passed out.

I came round after I don't know how long, and found myself naked, on a table in a stark white room. My head hurt dreadfully, and more worryingly I found I was strapped to the table, face up, arms above my head. Pulling experimentally I found that the straps were around my wrists and ankles, and over my stomach. A door, outside my limited field of vision, opened, and a person came in. When they spoke I realised that it was Nick.

"Hi Peter" he said. "I've found that you've been sleeping with Kim. It's not really on to sleep with the boss's wife you know! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your orgasms with her because I'm going to stop you having them with anyone, ever again"

"How do you intend doing that?" I asked. "If you damage me I'll go straight to the police."

"You'll find out over the next few days, but first of all I must show you Kim's punishment. I was going to divorce her, but she pleaded for me not too, so I arranged this punishment for her. I hope your stomach is not weak!"

He started a video projector, pointing at the ceiling.

"Sorry about the soundtrack, the screams get rather repetitive." he said, " but I'll do a commentary to help you to understand."

A picture formed on the ceiling. It was Kim, strapped face down on what looked like the very table that I was strapped to now. Her gorgeous tits protruded through holes in the table, her legs were slightly bent, and her feet were strapped to a vertical board at the bottom of the table. Her arms were above her head, and strapped at the wrists in a similar fashion to mine. The camera zoomed to her nipples. I saw that they had been pierced, and fitted with chunky stainless rings, which seemed to clamp to the sides of the nipples, squeezing them almost flat, as well as penetrating them.

"The clamps are to prevent the pins tearing out of the nipples," said Nick. "Al the best surgical stainless steel for Kim! My suppliers did wonder what I wanted them for!"

The camera now panned to between her legs. Her cunt flaps had been pierced also, and similar rings fitted. There was some shaking of the image, as the camera operator must have put the camera on a tripod. Nick then came into view, with four cords with hooks on the end. The first cord he hooked onto one nipple ring, pulled it down to the floor, till the nipple was stretched to about 3 times its normal length, and Kim's breast was also very distended. He hooked the other end to an eye on the floor. Throughout this procedure Kim was quietly moaning. The same trick was repeated on the other nipple. Nick then took a third cord, and hooked the end into on of the cunt rings. He pulled on this till Kim's cunt flap was under incredible tension, and she gave a muffled scream. Satisfied he hooked it onto an eye fitted on the vertical board at the bottom of the table. The process was repeated with the fourth cord, and other cunt ring.

The camera now moved to look between Kim's legs. Nick placed 3 shaped cylindrical objects with cables attached on the table. He smeared some lube on the smallest, and pushed it up her piss hole, the same operation was carried out with the medium size one and it was shoved brutally up her arse. The largest one was forced into her cunt, dry. Her screams and howls punctuated the procedure.

"Note the special shapes of the electrodes which prevent them being pushed out of the orifices'," said Nick.

He attached the wires to a small box.

"Took me ages to design that," he said proudly. "It administers completely random intensity shock, from a slight tickle, to well above the pain threshold, at random intervals between one minute and two hours, randomly disposed between the three electrodes. We will now witness a maximum intensity shock to all three electrodes."

The camera moved to a distance that showed the whole of Kim's body. Suddenly she convulsed, writhing between the straps and the cords attached to the rings, screaming the whole time. It was obvious that a deal of thought had gone into the arrangement of the straps, as they allowed her body to tension the cords to the maximum effect, her leg muscles pushing against the cords fastened to her cunt, and her back muscles pulling on her nipples. Drops of blood could be seen around the clamps.

"She spent 12 nights like that, with random shocks to her genitals, one for every month that she was unfaithful. Not all in one session, as I wanted to use her cunt every third night. Don't think she enjoyed the sex too much as she was a bit sore, especially as I made her wear knickers with pot scourers sewn in the gusset, and similarly treated bra cups every day."

"Anyway, I think its time for your treatment now. First I must fit a testicle harness. This will hurt a bit, but not as much as what's going to happen later. I'll set the camera so you can see what's going on!"

He got a collection of leather straps from somewhere out of sight. One strap was fitted around the top of my ball bag, forcing my balls down. The second strap, joined to the first, was put between my balls, and pulled tight to separate them. Stabbing pains accompanied this operation.

"I'll now show you another device," he grinned. "I first designed it to pierce Kim's nipples, and have altered it to fit these electrodes."

Cold shivers ran down my spine at the word electrodes.

"It's basically a clock mechanism. The minute hand spindle turns a coarse pitched screw, which advances this collett by about 1/8" every hour. I'll fit this special stainless steel needle into the collet. As you can see, it has a sharp point, tapering out, and then a return to a smaller diameter. This stops it working out with the convulsions of your testicle. In fact it may even be drawn deeper in. I will fit this strap around your testicle, advance the needle, like so, so that it is just depressing the skin of your scrotum, and set the clock running. I've worked out, that with your puny testicle it should about three quarters of the way through in 6 hours."

He tightened the leather strap tightly across my stomach.

"Can't have you writhing too much, and upsetting the penetration."

He adjusted the mechanism, fitted the strap on my right testicle, and advanced the needle until it was just bearing on my skin. I heard the clock start to tick.

"I'm going upstairs for a beer. I can watch the action on the television up there. It won't be so noisy. Enjoy!"

I lay there. It was not possible to tell how fast time passed. For the first period, nothing seemed to happen, and I wondered if the device had failed. Then the pressure on my ball increased. Initially it was quite bearable, but built up. Then there was a distinct jerk, and the needle penetrated my ball bag. I could feel its tip on my naked ball. Hot and cold shots of pain ran through my genitals. I could feel the needle raking my ball as I breathed. I tried to breathe very gently. Another jerk, almost a pop. I could see the reduced portion of the needle entering. Suddenly an absolute searing pain. I screamed and writhed, making the needle widen the opening in my ball. I was bathed in sweat. The pain was unbelievable. After a few moments it seemed to diminish. Time passed, with moments of intense, burning agony, interspersed with periods where the pain was just extreme. I may have occasionally passed out. Then I discovered that Nick had a sense of humour! He must have used an alarm clock, and the alarm went off, beating the needle from side to side. I screamed till I was hoarse, and passed out.

I came round to an intense throbbing pain in my ball. Nick had come in and was removing the device from my ball.

"I see that I've achieved a good penetration here. Only another two to do. I think that next I'll do the end of your penis. Will need to set the needle offset to miss the duct in it. That would cause all sorts of problems, especially when you want to piss. Perhaps I should insert a catheter now to stop you making a mess."

He found a catheter tube, and shoved it up my cock, after sterilising it. I'd never had one fitted, and the burning pain made me gasp. He then readjusted the device, and set it to penetrate my cock.

"Only four hours this time," he said as he left the room.

The pain this time was not quite so intense, and the needle forced its way through the end of my cock. It seemed to hit a nerve directly once, and made me scream, but apart from that, was just very painful.

Nick returned and said, "Very pretty, genital sculpture with added needles. Wonder if I can get it in the Tate Modern? Maybe the Turner prize? Your right testicle is swelling nicely. Now its time for the left."

The machine was set, and started its slow progress through my left ball. I was ready for the pain this time, but not for the throbbing and hammering that my right ball set up in sympathy. Again I think I passed out several times.

When Nick re entered the room he looked very pleased. "Your right testicle is twice the size of your left now. Does it throb well?"

I could just manage to groan in reply.

"I'll leave you with your aching testicles for a few hours, then the correction will begin."

He left me, wondering between the throbbing of my balls, what on earth he was going to do to me. Time passed. I may have slept fitfully.

Nick returned. "Both your balls are huge now."

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"Show you some video's," he replied, but first I must connect the electrodes.

Three wires were connected to the needles in my balls and cock. Shooting pains ran through me when he touched the needles in my balls. He routed the wires away out of my vision, and remained in the room.

"Watch the video," he commanded.

The video was a standard porn thing, with a woman undressing, and playing with herself. My cock started to get hard, despite the pain in my balls. Suddenly a huge burning jolt of electricity ran down my cock and into the depths of my left ball. I screamed and my erection collapsed. More images of women, naked, men and women screwing, women screwing women followed. Every time I started to get erect a similar thing happened. Sometimes the jolt was from my cock to my left ball, sometimes to the right, and sometimes, worst of all, between my balls. If Nick saw me close my eyes, he either gave my genitals a shock, or swatted my nipple with a stick with a pin through it. His aim was accurate, and the pin always ended up in the centre of my nipple. After several hours of this he turned off the video, and the lights, and left the room. I tried to sleep; though the pain in my balls was intense.

I awoke later, when Nick turned the lights on. This session was pretty much a repeat of the previous one, except now my cock spasmed automatically when I saw most of the images, and did not require many shocks to collapse it.

"The conditioning is working." Nick said, "Next time will be a little different."

When Nick returned, someone else entered the room with him. They walked round into my vision, and I gasped. It was Kim.

"Where are your manners Peter," said Nick, "Say Hi to Kim."

"Hi Kim," I managed.

Without a word Kim started to undress. I noticed that the rings were gone, although her nipples looked swollen, and her cunt flaps were longer than I remembered them. I started to get hard. The shock that ran through my cock and balls seemed three or four times as intense as before.

"Naughty boy" said Nick.

Kim then started to play with herself. My balls had three more intense shocks before she came, and after the third spasmed uncontrollably for several minutes.

She then came to me, and started to play with my cock. This time the shock was so intense that I passed out. When I came round the room was in darkness.

This was repeated for three sessions. At the last session my cock and balls tremored and spasmed at the sight of her, and I never showed any signs of an erection.

For the final session, Nick, Kim, and a stunning younger girl had a three-way orgy in front of me. Nick must have been confident, as he left the shocking machine out of his reach. Sure enough my cock just twitched, and didn't erect at all.

Nick appeared satisfied, and said "Correction over. I don't think that you will damage anyone's relationship again."

He unstrapped me, and gave me a pair of pliers. "Pull the needles out," he said.

The pain that racked my balls as I tugged them out was incredible.

"You are free to go, but remember that I have a video of you buying a lot of Class A drugs from a dealer in Turkey, who will swear that you did it, and that I can plant the same stash on you at any time. Don't tell! Take a week off work, then I'll see you in the office"

Amazingly I stayed working for Nick for another 5 years. My sex life was destroyed however. I cannot achieve an erection, and my balls spasm if I see a pretty women. I cant even wank, and had a pretty painful time, until I discovered that I could at least empty my prostate by massaging it with a slim dildo up my arse. I started drinking in gay bars, as that was a way to avoid female attention. Eventually I met Colin, and managed to explain my problem. We now live together, and I enjoy having him shag my arse, and giving him oral. As Nick said, I've never had another orgasm.