My Punishment.

Story Info
An unfaithful lover gets his just desserts.
2.1k words
4.13
12.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers

I had done the worst thing in the world and been unfaithful to my girlfriend.

She had found out that I had been cheating on her and most women would have dumped me, and had nothing further to do with me.

But my girlfriend is an amazing person, and how I could have hurt her so, and taken her so much for granted, I just do not know.

But we talked it through and are working hard at re-establishing trust and honesty.

However, I knew that she would never let me get away scot free with it, and it was just a matter of time before she would gain some revenge.

Our sex life has always been fantastic, and we have led a sensuous and sexy affair for 10 years now.

Occasionally, we would book a hotel room for an afternoon to lock ourselves away from the world, and so when she phoned me to say be at the Regency Hotel at 12.30 on Thursday, I was delighted and excited about spending time with her.

I duly arrived at 12.25, and she had texted me with the room number so that when I knocked on the door my expectation was high.

The door opened ever so slightly, and she said, "come in with your eyes closed and turn and face the door when you're inside."

This was not unusual, as she had surprised me with the way that she had dressed before, and so I did exactly as she asked.

As I stood eyes tight shut she removed my glasses, and quickly placed a blindfold around my head and eyes. This was exciting and I knew I was in for a treat.

She said nothing further as she led me to the centre of the room (I was guessing that bit!), and started to undress me.

I whispered, "oh baby," as I sometimes did, but she replied, "don't utter a word!" and I could tell that there was a slight edge to her tone, but by now I was breathing in her perfume and sensing her closeness so I complied.

She proceeded to untie my tie and unbutton my shirt and remove them.

Wow, this was exciting, and as she undid my belt I felt my cock start to react to the situation. She dropped my trousers, and she removed my shoes and socks, and I stepped out of the trousers.

As she slid down my boxers, I was half expecting her warm soft mouth to envelop my cock, which was quickly standing straight out.

But no, she took my hand and led me to the bed and made me sit on the edge.....I reached out, but she pushed my hands away and made me lay on the bed on my stomach.

What had she got planned? My mind was racing and then as she started tying a silk scarf to each wrist I understood.

This was going to be amazing.....she was going to tease me whilst I was tied up.

Quickly, she deftly tied another 2 scarves to my ankles, and all 4 were then secured to the bed.

Perhaps I should have realised that this was slightly different to the time when we had done something similar before. These scarves were tight. They allowed no movement at all. I was stretched out face down legs apart and no freedom to move at all!

Then I heard the moment when I realised that this was no seduction scene. The crack of the whip made me jump, and what she then said sent a chill down my spine.

"You have been a complete bastard you miserable lump of shit.....you took my heart and smashed it....you took that cock and stuck it in some other woman......you have used me like a slut ...a whore in these last 10 years and now its your turn to pay. You're gonna be punished!"

I was trying to sense where in the room she was, but my blindfold partially covered my ears as well.

Suddenly, the whip came down and cracked across my ass. My body convulsed, and I let out a loud, "Fuck! Hey baby Please that hurt!"

Almost before the words were out of my mouth the whip came down again, and my body writhed straining at the ties.

"God.... Pauline.... for god's sake."

A third whiplash creased across my pink ass, and she said in that so stern voice, "you've had this coming to you for sometime. All those women you've ever had in your lifetime, and who had their hearts broken by you will be rejoicing at your cries. You've got 20 of these to come....2 for every year you've had my pussy round your cock."

At this moment in time my cock didn't know where to go. Strangely, it was still stiff underneath me against the bedsheets, and as the next crack of pain came down I yelled out again, and started to count the lashes praying I'd got the number correct, as I recoiled in agony. 4...5....6.....7.......by the time I'd got to 17 I was almost crying for it to stop.....18....19....20.

I groaned, and all my muscles relaxed......"that's 20," she curtly said, " but one for luck, as the hardest lash of all came down on the previous lesions.

" Fucking hell ...that so unfair," I muttered.

"How fair was it for you to fuck that woman?"

She spat the words out with venom.

I decided I was in no position to argue and thought that if I got smart with her she would give me more.

I was exhausted, and my ass was smarting so much. I was sure it must be bleeding.

" I wish you'd take this blindfold off so that we could talk properly," I said......

"Shut up you miserable worm," she replied.

I lay still and quiet and wondered if I would ever be released.

And as I lay there breathing rapidly, and trying to come to terms with the pain, I felt something cold against the cheeks of my ass.

It was cream!

She was going to soothe me!

Ah, now this was the plan was it?...to hurt me but then make it all better.

I moaned as she rubbed the cream into my throbbing backside.......it seemed almost to sizzle with the heat from my red ass.

Her fingers worked wonders, rubbing the lotion all over and down between each cheek, even going into my ass with first 1 finger and then 2......I was going to enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

"Oh baby I knew you'd forgive me......untie me so that I can hold you"

"I will untie you, but only if you do as I say!"

"Yes Ok," I said.

I felt her come closer to the top of the bed and untie the scarves from the bed head, and then the same with my legs.

I could have ripped off the blindfold there and then, but I knew she wanted to surprise me again, and make up for the pain she had inflicted.

She made me lay on my back this time, which hurt, but she tied my wrists back to the bed head, but left a longer length, while I was laying further down the bed, and she lifted my legs in the air, and for the first time I realised I was on a four poster bed.

She secured my ankles halfway up the posts at the foot of the bed, so that my legs were open and splayed in a V.

Pauline was silent still, and after a moment I relaxed as she now continued rubbing cream onto my ass, but this time she put some on my semi erect cock, and I knew I was ready for the pleasure of her pussy.

"I guess you thought it was over?" she said.

........"Oh baby, no I don't want to lose you....I'll do anything to keep you......Please don't leave me," I cried.

"I didn't mean that you slug....I meant the pain!"

Her voice had changed, and I shuddered with fear.

" You're gonna pay for fucking about and you see how it feels!"

I didn't really know what to think....my mind was now thinking what was coming? Was it more whipping?

I felt her get closer and lean over me. I smelt her perfume and a muskiness from her exertions.

She leaned and untied the blindfold, and for the first time I blinked and saw the reality of her.

Wow.....I looked up like a trussed turkey, and she towered above me.

She had on a black eye mask, covering her face, and tied around her black wig.

She had on a black basque, tightly pulled in around her waist, and her brown boobs were overflowing with her lovely nipples like organ stops hard and firm.

She had long PVC boots and high heels, with suspenders, and black stockings.......BUT....it was in those few seconds I shuddered and let out a groan....."oh no."

My eyes fixed below her waist, and there, strapped to her, was a huge black erection....a cock that made mine look like a chipolata.

"Please don't," I muttered, but I knew what was coming.

She looked at me with lips rouge red and a sadistic smile.

" You always fucked me like your whore...well Im gonna fuck you like a whore!"

And with that she stepped closer and squirted some cream onto the black cock, and rubbed it up and down as though she was wanking it.

My mind raced, and I knew how a woman must feel when she is overpowered by a man much stronger than her.

Do you resist, or do you give in and get it over with quickly?

I decided in an instant that I would choose the latter.

I felt the head of the cock probing at my ass.....thank god she had fingered me before.

The head went in past my sphincter, and she looked down at me as I groaned.

"This is how it feels you bastard!" and with that she pushed, and the cock slid in 2 inches....

"0h. my god!" I yelled.....and in it went, deeper.

My mind was thinking, ok, ok, just relax and let it be over.....I kept thinking if this was a man doing this I'd be even sicker.

But strangely that excited me.......I remember thinking......I mustn't react.

And then I thought ......but if this was a bloke it would be over soon....he would erupt inside and I'd feel that gush of cum, and his cock jerking and it would be over.......

But this is a dildo and it wont cum.......she could be fucking me all afternoon.....I cant take this.

And then I realised....and it was as Pauline was wanking my cock while she fucked me, that the penny dropped. She wanted me to cum and then it would be over.

I looked up at her, and thought I must have looked like this so many times to her, as I pounded in and out of her pussy.

And then it happened.....she somehow lowered her hips and changed the angle of the big black cock.

It made contact with my prostate gland...that magic spot!.....In just 4 or 5 thrusts my balls seemed to swell and I started to cum.....a great jet of spunk shot up over my stomach, followed by another, and another, and then just a gush of cum oozing over Pauline's fingers.

She took a great dollop of it, and smeared it across my face and mouth and said, "have that and never put that spunk in any one else's cunt apart from mine!"

She slid the cock out from my ass as my cock wilted.

But she hadn't finished.

She took a chair, and placed it beside the bed, and raised one leg onto it, right next to my head.

My mouth was about 12 inches from her wet pussy....my god it was soaking.

She took a couple of fingers full of spunk from my stomach and rubbed it into her pussy lips and clit.

She threw her head back and stroked her clit with her 2 fingers.

I recognised that she was not far from cumming.

Her tongue was licking her lips, and she was making little murmurs, which she always did when she was getting near.....

Then, suddenly, she leapt onto the bed and spread her legs over my head and shoved her pussy into my face.....she juddered as she came and her juices and my cum flooded into my mouth......ooohhhhh my god.......I realised what I had risked by being a shit.

This is my woman.....she had had her revenge....and now we would start again.......

"Untie me Pauline and come to bed."

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers