My Punishment

Story Info
Girl gets the ass ride of her life.
1.4k words
3.59
48.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn and I have been together for a year and a half now. We started off as an office fling but that turned into something more. He would send me little IM notes to meet up in the copy room or the mail room. Once we snuck into the bosses waiting room and fucked on the coffee table. The problem now is, we don't get to see each other that much anymore. Quinn was promoted to Regional Manager a few months ago. Great for him, but it means more time away from us...fucking...a lot. And I get lonely. I should mention a little about myself. I'm 5"8, an athletic 130, I'm a 40D and I have a great ass. I spent my youth playing tennis, so I know how to wear a skirt. I think that's why Quinn and I started hooking up. If something fell on the floor, I'm your girl! I know what my ass looks like in every piece of clothing I own. And I know it's hot. Being a smart girl got me far. But having this ass didn't hurt either.

Now that Quinn was out of town at least a month at a time, it left me alone to do things i normally wouldn't. Like our roommate Jason. Mm mm...Jason was hot. He's a friend of Quinn's from way back. Jason fell of hard times with the stock market and had to give up a lot of things, like a house. Quinn was nice enough to let him move in. I didn't mind at all. Living with two hot guys has always been a fantasy. Never thought it would happen though. Jason was very gracious to Quinn. So gracious that he didn't even stare at my tits whenever I walked by. Or my ass either. In fact, I was started to think that maybe Jason was gay. "Oh well", I thought, "I might not get to fuck them but at least I could look"! Or so I thought.

Quinn had been gone for almost a month now, and I was getting VERY antsy. I came home one day to find Jason working out in the living room. He was shirtless and sweating. When i walked in, he looked at me and smiled. "You should get out of those clothes and join me. This workout is pretty fun!"

"Maybe. I'll just watch you for a bit if you don't mind."

"Sure"

Jason continued his workout with me watching from the couch. He knew all the moves the guy on the screen was doing. Except Jason was doing it way better. His moves were flowing along with the music like a pro. When he started doing the wind down part, he looked at me and said "So, what do you think? Maybe tomorrow you'll join me?"

I said, "Sure. It does look fun. Kinda intense though."

"Ha ha. No pain No Gain right?"

"Right"

The next day I got home to find Jason sitting on the couch in his workout clothes, waiting for me. After a quick wardrobe change, I joined him. And had a great time! The workout was so worth it. I felt great and looked great. Plus I finally caught Jason staring at my ass while doing a particularly bending motion. It was perfect. Just knowing he was behind me staring made the whole sweating part worth it. I wasn't planning on sleeping with him but knowing he was attracted to me was all that mattered. So over the course of the next two weeks, we fell into a routine. I got home and we would work out for a couple of hours, have dinner. Until one day I got a phone call from Quinn. He was stuck in Arizona on business. He'd be gone another three weeks at least. I didn't think I was going to make it that long. Jason understood when I told him i didn't feel like working out. He made dinner for us that night. It was a pretty quiet evening. I thanked him and made my way to my room. I decided to use my toys to help with my pain. I had bought a new dildo right before Quinn left and was waiting for him to get back before I used it. But that was taking too long.

I started slow by rubbing the head on my clit with the vibrator on low. I needed a little lube to get going but I had run out about to nights before. I guess I'd have to make do. I started thinking of one time Quinn and I were together. It was before Jason moved in He came home after being gone for a month. He was so excited to be home. I got home from work to find him waiting in bed for me. He had the biggest smile. When I walked in the door he said,"So are you ready for a great night?"

I said "Hell yeah". Threw my things down and gave him the longest kiss possible before he took over. He told me to take off everything but my underwear. Well he knows I don't wear panties, so I was sitting on the bed clad in only my bra waiting for my next instructions. He told me to grab his cock and start rubbing, So I took his long, thick dick and started giving him a hand job until I felt it grow in my hands. He then started to push my head towards his dick. "I want you to suck me off. I missed that mouth so much." I took him in my mouth slowly. Working on the head and making slow stroke down his shaft. He started moaning, low and guttural. That told me I was doing a good job. He grab the back og my head and started pushed my head onto his cock. I took more of him in my mouth until he cock was all the way in. He was moving his hips in an out. I loved it when I fucked my mouth. I was able to take all of him in without gagging too much. A little spit never hurt. After he was good and hard, he got on his back and told me to sit on his face. He started playing with my clit using his fingers first.

"Wow. You got wet pretty quick."

"I love sucking your cock. It gets me wet every time."

"I see that" He lined his tongue up with my hole and he was going to town on my wet pussy. While he was doing that, my mouth was back on his cock. He had me cumming within minutes. He had a way with his tongue He was bucking his hips towards my mouth so I went a bit faster. He was still tonguing my pussy while he had a finger in my asshole. God I loved it when he did that. I won't let him fuck my ass but a finger in there is just fine.

"Get on all fours. I'm missed seeing that ass in the air."

I winked at him and turned around. He slapped my ass a couple of times, leaving a red hand print. Nothing turned me on more than that. "Fucking slut. You love that huh?"

"Yes! Do it again" I got hit a few more times.

"You make me so wet when you slap my ass."

"I can tell." Then he lined his cock up with my pussy and thrust forward. In one motion he was in. He started fucking me deep. It felt good to have his cock in my pussy again. He started going faster after a few minutes. All you heard was our heavy breathing and he slapping into me.

Thinking back on that moment had me fired up. I was about to cum when I heard my door open. "Davy, are you ok?" I sat up in bed quickly and pulled my dildo out of my pussy. Once he saw what i was doing, he froze in shock. "Shit, sorry. Sorry Davy," he sputtered I heard noises and thought you were crying. I'll just go. Sorry"

"No, wait. It's ok. Don't be embarrassed."

"Well kind of hard not to be. I didn't mean to interrupt."

I happened to look down and noticed his pants looked a little strained. Like something wanted to cum out and play with me. "No, really. It's ok. Thanks for checking on me. I appreciate it."

"No problem" He started to back out of the room looking chagrin. "I'll just leave you to finish. Night Davy."

"Night Jason."

And finish I did. Except Jason's cock replaced Quinn for the big finale. I hope it's big in real life. And I hope I find out soon. This whole roommate thing might work out better than I thought....