My Punishment

Story Info
I get the punishment that I deserve (and want).
3.9k words
4.52
40.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need to be punished?"

I inhaled sharply, it had begun and I never knew where it would go.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"What have you done, have you had bad thoughts again?"

"Yes, yes, I have."

I could feel the flush of excitement come to my cheeks and my face started to burn, I shifted slightly in my heels. His face was close to the back of my head and I could feel the heat of his breath on my neck. I started to anticipate my coming ride.

"Tell me about your thoughts, are they with other men again?"

"Ahh, yes."

"How many?"

"Three."

"Were they all at once?"

That thought caught me, I hadn't thought of that, but I did now. Quickly an image formed of three men filling my holes simultaneously, my cheeks burned some more.

"Yes, yes three at once."

"That is bad, and I will have to punish you. You know that? You will have to experience some pain for that."

"Yes, I've been bad."

"Do you want to be punished?"

"Yes."

"Say it louder."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to be punished."

"Punished for what?"

"I want to be punished for my bad thoughts about three men fucking me?"

"Is that all they did?"

"No, I sucked their cocks too."

"That is bad, take off your panties and lay across my lap."

I started to shake in my knees, it was happening soon now, there was a light tingle between legs the first hint of wetness no doubt. I pulled off my panties, struggling in my excitement, I could not meet his eyes but I felt them locked in on me. I finally got out of my underwear and felt the air on my exposed area, I went over, and as requested, lay across his lap.

"Mmm, you do deserve a spanking."

"Yes."

I waited but he did not strike, he never did at first, he always rubbed his large strong hands over my bare buttocks grabbing, kneading, shaking, then as I relaxed into his touch.

SLAP.

The sting, shot through me. I gasped. He rubbed the cheek. Then

SLAP.

The other cheek was hit just a touch harder, I gasped to get my breath. As he rubbed that cheek. I could only feel the throb in my ass, the room dissolved around me and all my thoughts were in my ass.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

All in row all on my right cheek, my eyes teared up and I let out more gasps. But now I could feel it in my groin, the tingling had grown and their was a warmth, I shifted my hips, I knew he could tell that I was aroused. He rubbed my cheek some more then, on the other cheek:

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

Oh, the pain started to fill my pussy with hotter sensations, my hips rolled, I groaned in a low quiet tone.

"You are a bad girl, aren't you?"

"Yes," I groaned the answer.

"Those thoughts are still there, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"Are you imagining them fucking you right now?"

Again I saw the image of three men filling me up.

"Yes"

SLAP SLAP

Each cheek was burning.

"Ohh," I arched up to meet the blows.

Then again, slightly softer and all over both cheeks he reigned down blows with this open hand, they changed in intensity and speed. My pussy started throb, my hips rotated as he hit around my cheeks, I was kept off balance never knowing when a larger stinging blow would land, waiting for it, knowing it was coming but riding the electricity of the smaller blows. then:

SS LLAA PP SS LLAA P P

It was so hard, I squirmed and gasped.

"No, no more."

He rubbed my cheeks. He then reached over beside him and I heard him open the bottle of lube, I knew what was coming, my ass started to quiver just with the thought. The image of the three men came into my mind and I thought about the man filling my ass with his dick. I heard the lube squirt out into his hand and he rubbed it in his hands.

"I'm going to touch your ass now, is that okay?"

"Yes"

"Do you want me to touch your ass?"

"Yes."

"Say it then"

"Please touch my ass."

He obliged and I felt his lube covered had over my tender hole, the touch sent currents through my body, god I wanted more. He obliged and started stroking the outer rim of my anus I pushed up to meet the touch and my cunt filled with moist warmth, I wanted to touch myself but I couldn't as my weight was partially supported by my arms. He slowly started to move his fingers towards the opening of my hole, I wanted it, wanted more, I wanted my ass filled, I pushed up and rolled my hips.

"Are you thinking about getting your ass filled with cock?"

"God yes, yes."

"That is bad, very bad."

I inhaled quickly.

"Yes, bad."

"That will require more punishment."

"Yes, punish me more."

"Get up on the bed on all fours and take off your top, leave your skirt."

I was barely able to focus to get the buttons on my blouse done then un-clasp my bra, I just wanted his hand back on my ass or in my cunt. I quickly positioned myself on the bed, my ass as high up in the air as I could make it, and my face buried in the bed beneath me. I felt my juices slide out of my pussy, I wanted to touch myself and taste my dripping pussy but I just did as I was told.

He had stepped away I waited to see what he had chosen.

FLACK. FLACK.

It was the crop. It stung smartly in the small area it struck. He then put the leather tip on my nipples, they felt like they had been charged with energy, he patted them rapidly slowly getting harder. Then so swiftly.

FLACK.

Back on my ass, I felt like I was nothing but a sexual engine I drove my hips in a circle I just wanted more.

FLACK FLACK FLACK FLACK FLACK FLACK

I couldn't count I just felt the surge each blow sent to my ass and cunt. I wanted to be touched again but the pain drove the pleasure higher and I wanted it it go higher, more pain.

flick flick flick

Softly now down my thigh.

flick flick flick

Up the inside closer to my cunt. He pushed my legs apart with the crop opening up a path to my burning pussy. I knew it was coming.

flack

Right on my cunt.

flack

"Ohh."

"You deserve this pain don't you?"

"Ohh yes, I do."

"Should I stop now? Have I given you enough punishment?"

"No, I need more, more."

"Have you had more bad thoughts?"

"Yes, I want to be fucked by three men, hard, in my cunt, my ass and my mouth."

"Bad girl indeed."

FLACK FLACK FLACK FLACK

The hardest yet right on my ass, it burned so deliciously in my ass hole and my cunt, god why couldn't he just fuck me now.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, yes, more!"

FFF LLL AAA CCKK

"AHHHH, no stop."

He put the crop down and then I heard the lube open again.

"I going to put a toy in your ass now, okay?"

He showed me the small plug, I could hardly focus my eyes on the slender silicon toy.

"Yes, put in my ass."

He stood behind me and I pushed up to feel the plug glide easily into my joyfully waiting hole. God it felt good to finally have something inside me, my cunt throbbed as he pushed it in and drew it slowly back. I imagined how he lusted after my hole as it swallowed up this plug. Then he put his other hand on my clit.

I groaned, I didn't even have control of my voice I just let it come out. The sensation melted my thighs my cunt felt like a fire, burning, sucking in all the oxygen of the room while my ass sent sparks to my clit.

He rubbed my clit, slowly, twirling it around, god, I wanted to come, would he let me come, I wanted to come, to climax, to explode.

"Nooo."

He removed his hand from my clit.

"Oh you liked that bad girl?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to come?"

"God please, yes!"

"That is a bad thought, you have become so bad, you like plugs in your ass, you ask to come, your cunt is as wet as an ocean."

I was consumed with lust I wanted to orgasm for ever.

He started to slide off his pants and I saw his cock, the tip glistened with precum and it was as hard and erect as I had ever seen. I wanted it. I wanted it anyway I could, he wouldn't fuck me now, but I wanted it, I would suck it, take it deep in my mouth, just to feel that smooth hardness the ridges of his head, the charge my mouth would bring him, I looked at it as he came around close to me. I saw him slip an elastic cock ring down his shaft over his balls and then his cock arched further, grew, the head seemed to burst.

"You like this don't you, my cock?"

"Yes, yes, your cock."

He climbed on the bed and knelt in front of me. I raised my head so his hard cock was touching my face.

"Suck it."

I opened my mouth and readily obeyed, I slid his hard member into my mouth, then I gasped. He had grabbed the hair at the back of my head and he started to pull my mouth over his cock so that it went deeper into my mouth than I ever had taken it. I started to gag a little. He eased it back but kept a firm grip on my head.

"You cock loving slut, you need to breath with your nose, and relax, fight the gag."

He pulled my head down again on his cock and I heard him groan with pleasure, I pushed through the reflex and let myself go over his cock, I couldn't breath even through my nose, I pulled back against his hand and he kept me over his cock and pumped it a bit. Then he let my head back up I gasped for breath and looked up into his face.

I could see the lust in his eyes, my mouth was full of saliva and I suddenly just wanted that cock again, deep in my mouth, I reached out my mouth to grab it again.

"You bad whore, you love cock so much."

FLACK

Oh I had forgotten about the crop, it stung, it brought back the longing in my cunt.

FLACK

"Yes, more."

"You bad girl!"

Then he grabbed my head and thrust it down onto my cock again, this time I relaxed into it as his member went deep down my throat, I felt his smooth shaved balls hit my lips as he face fucked me, just as I started to ache for air. He let me go and I came up for air, inhaled and then breathed in deeply again. I then sucked his stiff cock deep into the hole that was my mouth. I wanted it, anyway I could get it, I wanted him to come in me, even in my mouth, I wanted his cock, I worked my mouth up and down his cock without his hand pulling me.

FLACK FLACK FLACK FLACK

I went faster as the leather tip stung my cheeks, I felt the burn going towards my ass, still filled with the plug. Then he pulled away.

I gasped I turned, I wanted his cock, I saw it disappear as he climbed off the bed. My cheeks were burning and as they throbbed my cunt pulsed with warmth and moisture.

"Noooooo."

He pulled the plug out of my ass.

WHACK.

"Owww."

It was the paddle.

WHACK WHACK WHACK

My hips gyrated with the blows, my cheeks burned like two suns my ass felt empty and I longed to be filled.

"Ohhhhhh", he grabbed my nipples in his fingers and turned them. I almost came, could I come from my nipples? Maybe tonight. He pulled my nipples down and twisted, it hurt and pulsed right to my groin.

"Yes, yes."

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

"No stop."

"Is that enough punishment, should you put your clothes back on now?"

"No, not that, no I want more."

"More what?"

"More ...." I couldn't think what I wanted more of, spanking, tweaking, cock in my mouth, plug in my ass, hand on my clit I was a swirl of desire and wants, I wanted more of it all.

"Do you want more punishment?"

"Yes, more, give me more."

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

God it hurt, but I didn't say anything this time I didn't want it to stop, I wanted more, but he did stop. He started to rub it again and I could feel the heat it was giving off, and I knew he could feel that burning in my skin, I sensed his excitement and I rolled my hips.

"You are turned on."

"God yes."

"Do you want a toy in your ass again?"

"Yes, yes please a toy."

"It'll be a little bigger this time."

I gasped, I was afraid, I didn't say anything.

He leaned over and showed me the rippled plug. I squirmed at the sight of it.

"Just the top bead, slowly."

I nodded, closed my eyes and all my world focused on my ass.

I felt his lubed finger rub the little opening, my ass melted at his touch and my cunt started to burn. My hips rotated.

Then I felt the smooth silicone tip and my ass eagerly gobbled it up.

"Ahh, nooo."

He slid the tip out, I bucked and pushed up. I wanted more, my ass tingled, it wanted the toy back. I felt an orgasm coming on in the distance.

He pushed it again and it slid in effortlessly I loved it.

"Can I put it in a bit more?"

"Yes, yes yes more I want it more."

I felt just a slight push then a hint more fullness, my ass was alive, it was the only thing in my mind. It was fired with desire of it's own.

He pulled it out.

"No, don't!" He then came by my face which was buried in the bed, my eyes closed.

"Do you want all of it?"

"Yes."

"Then say it. Ask for it."

"I want the whole toy."

"Where do you want it?"

"In my ass, I want the toy in my ass, now."

He went back up and then I felt the push of the tip, the pleasure filled me, oh I wish it was his cock so he could come in my ass. I rotated my hips, moaned with pleasure, what I heard was not my voice, it was something else from deep inside me, something that hungered to be filled, he pushed the toy in deeper.

"Yes, more, more, God more."

He slid it out then quickly in again, the feeling drove me wild, I could feel my pussy juices dripping down my leg. Now that I had no hair on my cunt the juices poured out, it felt so liberating and bad. Then I knew he had the but toy all the way in. I could feel the round base against my ass cheeks, It wasn't enough. It teased me still, I bucked and rolled I wanted to be FUCKED.

WHACK WHACK

"Yes, hit me."

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

The orgasm that was in shouting distance was now whispers away. There was no pain just pleasure, pleasure in so many forms, pleasure coursing through me in waves that crashed in my groin.

Then his finger was on my clit, the button of pleasure.

"YES YES YES YES, NOO OOO OOO"

He had taken his hand off and the plug out all in one move.

I was shaking, I was so close, seconds from a cascading climax, everything in me was focused on that moment and now it had gone. I was crazed with lust, desire, frustration, I just wanted to come. Wanted his cock. Wanted to come on his cock, wanted the pain, the pleasure.

Then I was aware that he was walking around me gazing at my body tortured with desire. I wanted a release, wanted this building explosion to be ignited. His cock, stiff as ever, was being stroked in his hand.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, please."

"But you've been bad haven't you?"

"Yes."

"How have you been bad?"

I struggled through the haze of lust and desire to formulate a thought.

"I, I want..... want to fuck."

"Who do you want to fuck?"

"You, I want to fuck you."

"Is that why I'm punishing you?"

"No."

"Then why do you need to be spanked?"

"I want to be fucked by strangers."

"Bad girl."

"Yes, I'm bad."

"I don't think I should let you come."

"No, I want to come."

"Hmm"

He paced around me, I wanted to come, I wanted his cock, I wanted his cock coming, coming inside me, coming on me, that cock quivering then spurting his load, to hear his lust deep from in exploding out. But he just paced. Then I felt the tickle, the thin strips dragged across my flesh.

"Ohhhhh."

"Do you know what this is?"

"Yeeeees"

"What is it?"

I felt the cool lines drooped over my ass, falling over my ass. I felt the heat in my cheeks from the spanking, the cropping, the paddling and now:

"The whip."

"Good."

whit whit

It was nothing just a tease, almost a tickle.

"Ahhh."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, harder."

Whit Whit Whit Whit

"Ahh."

The kiss of the strands on my ass cheeks, the slight burn, the throb in my ass and cunt. Then

WHit.

Right on my pussy.

"Ohhhh."

I started to rock and move my hips, the distant orgasm rumbled in me again.

WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT

"AHHHHHH."

The stinging on my flesh burned and jolted. My ass cheeks were burning and my ass and cunt were alive. My whole body was connected to my ass and groin.

WW WHH HIII IITT TTT WW WWH HHHII IIITTTT

"OWWW."

"Should I stop now? Put it away, put my clothes on?"

"NO!"

"Then you want more?"

"Yes, yes more, more, more."

WWW WWW WHH HHH HHHI II III III III IIT TT TT TT

I was frozen with pain, like nothing I had experienced then the deepest pleasurable warmth right afterwards, my climax started to build.

I waited for the next blow but nothing. I waited some more. Nothing. I sensed him staring at my exposed ass high in the air, the cunt dripping, my inner thighs soaked. My climax was wavering in the distance, it was bigger than before but stalled, I started to shake, I wanted more, more something, more touching more feeling, more pain. Just more.

He didn't move. He waited, I turned my head around and saw him slowly stroking his cock, it seemed even bigger than when I was taking it down my throat and I longed for that again. Just to feel that soft throbbing shaft in my body.

"Do you want to cum?"

"YY YEE SSS"

"Then you'll let me fuck you?"

"God yes, please fuck me."

"In the ass?"

I gasped. Then without a thought.

"Yes, in the ass."

WHIT

"Bad girl, do you want it in the ass?"

"Yes."

WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT

"I don't believe you."

"I DO."

"Do what?"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"I don't believe it."

whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

WHIT

"Not convinced."

"I do, please fuck me in the ass."

WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT

"Not good enough."

"Please, please, fuck me in the ass, I want your cock."

"Hmmm, better."

WWHHIITT

"But not good enough, you can do better, really make me believe."

"I do, I want it, I want your cock in my ass, I want you to make me come in the ass, please!"

"Better, beg, mean it, beg for it."

WW WWH HHHI IIIITT TT WW WWH HHH HIII II TTT TT WW WWW HHH HHI IIIIITT TT

"AHHH, God I WANT IT I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS, I WANT YOUR WHOLE HARD COCK, PLEASE JUST FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS, DEEP HARD, ALL OF THAT COCK. I WANT IT, WANT IT NOW, PLEAAA AAAA AA ASE FUCK MY ASS SSSS"

WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT WHIT

I was about to pass out, my ass was on fire, I good not tell pain from pleasure my cunt was on fire I thought I might come from the whipping. Then I felt the cold lube squirted on my ass I gasped then the huge head of his cock started to slowly push against my tight flower.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes, please your cock ."

I was so past the fear I just wanted it deep in me, I felt the tip slowly pushing then going back away from the closed hole but I pushed up and into his cock, I rolled my hips, I lifted my ass towards him and his swollen head eased into me, tightly my ass ate his engorged member. Then I gasped and it was in. He stopped I adjusted to his size then, I rotated my hips and I felt a burning throb in my cunt, I was going to come. Come soon and come hard. He pushed his cock in further, then pulled it out.

"NOOOOOOO"

SLAP

And it slid back in.

"Yes, more, yessssss."

Then he pushed his cock in so his balls hit my ass, I was full, I was on the upstroke to coming. Then he put on his finger a silicon sleeve with a small vibrating bullet. I didn't know he had this on until his finger touched my clit. The energetic pulses shot into me and I was blinded by the wall of climax.

"OHH HHHH HHH AHH HHHH HHH OOO OOOO OOO OOO OOOO OO OOO OW WW WW"

I heard myself but it wasn't me, my body was in a ecstatic frenzy, the pleasure crashed and crashed through me and around me as if the room was one big orgasm. I heard, as off in the distant, waves of his own climatic utterance and felt his balls slap my cheeks as his cock exploded into my ass, his cum squeezing out around his shaft, he thrust into me as I screamed even louder, I was lost, I had no idea of space or time or even gravity I was floating in pleasure.

12