My Punk Rock Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've wanted you for so long!" she said.

"God, I've wanted you too. Every time I saw you were more beautiful than the last time."

"Really?" She looked at me with such longing and love in her eyes. I could only hope my eyes conveyed the same. "What do you like about me?" I couldn't believe someone like her would need to here what made her so incredible.

"God, where do I begin? When I first saw you at the show so long ago I was just awestruck by your beauty. You were more than hot, more than sexy, you were incredible and got even better when you sang. You're voice was the sweetest I had ever heard. When I was going to pick up those first pair of tickets from you and we were going to meet, I thought I would fall over as soon as I saw you again. Over the past few months as we talked more and I got to know you, I saw just how amazing you really are. What you show on the outside is nothing compared to how mind-bendingly amazing you are."

I had clearly giving her more than what she was expecting. I saw her eyes tear up slightly. She held me tight against her and gripped my shirt tightly like she never wanted to let go. "Why didn't you say something sooner?" she said softly as she still held on tight.

"How could I have ever approached you and say that out of the blue?"

"I think you were right about not being able to find someone new." She gives me a peck on the lips. "Good thing I already found someone so I don't have to meet someone new."

We kissed again passionately. Her soft lips against mine were on ravishing each other. We broke our kiss and I began to kiss her neck. She really enjoyed it as she began to sway back and fourth on my lap. I wanted to slide that strap off her shoulder but I was not sure if this was what she wanted me to do. Then my question was answered she began to grind against my crotch. I slipped the strap off her shoulder and then the other and start kissing down her shoulder. She grabs my head and kisses me again. My hands reach down lower to her supple ass. At first I caress her cheeks softly through her dress pretty much giving her a massage. I then get rougher grabbing her hard. She never pulls away.

I hike up her dress and lay my hands on her bare ass and again I do the same. She finally stops our kiss and grabs my shirt and pulls it over my head. She begins kissing down my neck down to my chest as she slides off my lap. Her soft lips on my chest were incredible. I savored each individual feeling as her soft, red lips made contact. She kisses her way back up again and stops at my ear.

"You want to see my bed?" she whispered seductively in my ear. I didn't need her to draw me a picture. She began to get off me but I held her down and kissed her again then rose to my feet carrying her. She gave me a lustful look as she wrapped her legs around me and I headed towards her room. I entered her room with her holding me tightly and I carefully laid her on her bed and got on top of her. Her legs never lost their grip on my waist. We embraced each other like this for another few minutes until I finally rose to my knees and lifted her along with me. I grabbed her dress and pulled it up over her head. She again embraced me in her bra and thong panties.

I roamed her bare back again not able to get enough of the touch of her skin. I reached to unhook her bra and managed to unhook it. Her bra was still caught between us and didn't fall and although I wanted to see her no doubt beautiful breasts I also did not want to break our sensual kiss. She was the one that finally broke our kiss and leaned back revealing her gorgeous breasts to me. She tossed her bra to the side and caressed my face as I took in the sight.

I grab her and kiss it and continue up her arm. I get back to her neck as she lies onto her back once again. I begin to kiss down to her clavicle and down her chest between those amazing mounds. I took her left one into my mouth and sucked on her nipple. I flicked my tongue and licked around it. The sounds she was making showed me that she was enjoying it. I switched to her other breast and did the same. I left her nipples hard as I continued to kiss down to her stomach. I slid my fingers under the straps of her thong and slowly started to slide them down her legs. I tossed them to the side and looked upon what I had revealed.

She lay there seductively and opened her legs giving me a clear view of her most private regions. I looked upon a beautifully neatly trimmed pussy. Her eyes told me that she wanted me now, but I wanted to savor this. I picked up her legs and put them on my shoulders. I caressed her legs and kissed her fee and began to plant my kisses further up her leg. Her legs were smooth like silk. I was enjoying what I was doing as much as she enjoyed it having done to her. I got to her thighs and I was sure to take more time. She was thrusting her hips slightly signaling where she wanted me to go next. I continued to tease her staying just away from where she wanted those kisses I was planting.

I could feel the heat coming from her pussy as I drew nearer. She finally put her hands on my head and led me to where she needed me the most. I licked and caressed her burning pussy and she gave out noises of pleasure. I stuck a finger in as I sucked on her clit. I stuck in another finger and she wrapped her legs around my head. Her thighs like a wonderful vice grip on my head told me she was close and sure enough it wasn't long before her orgasm hit. I always thought that the best sound in the world was her singing but I was wrong. The sounds this girl made while she had an orgasm was incredible.

She lay there for a moment reveling in the feeling of the orgasm and then quickly sat up and kissed me. She frantically fumbled with my pants and managed to slide them down and my long present hard on popped up. She grabbed me and actually forced me to lie on the bed. She grabbed hold of my hard-on and sucked it in her mouth. My god she was devouring my cock! Her tongue worked wonders on my swollen dick as she made me feel things I didn't think were possible. I was gonna blow my load and she knew it. She lifted her head and jacked me and looked on and marveled as I came and shot my semen into the air. The sensation was so great I think I went blind for a second.

She never stopped stroking me and reached under the bed searching for something. She pulls out a towel and cleans me up. She then begins to devour my now soft prick and quickly makes it hard again. She looks up at me with such lust and crawls up on top of me. She kisses me hard and grinds her crotch on my dick.

"I hope your not done yet," she said.

"God, with you I don't know how I can be."

She lifts her hips and grabs my cock and puts both into position. She lowers herself down upon me. Her pussy was so wet I went in without much struggle. She ever so slowly lowers her self down almost all the way. She then picks herself up slightly and comes down harder impaling herself fully on my cock. She throws her head back and moans and stays still for a while both to get used to the feeling and to enjoy the sensation. She slowly stars going up and down. I grab her hips and make her go faster which she does in earnest. I watch her beautiful breasts bounce up and down. She keeps shifting her weight slightly making my cock go in at different angles to get the best sensation.

Soon she was riding me like a bronco bouncing up and down so hard I think her bed almost broke. Luckily for her bed she climaxed and my ears were greeted with those sweet sounds of a woman in ecstasy. She slowed and collapsed on top of me trying to catch her breath. I continued to slowly move my cock in and out of her as I held her close and enjoyed her nude body against mine.

"I hope you're not done yet," I said.

"I hope I'm not either," she answered. "But you need to do the work now."

We rolled on the bed so I was on top, never letting my cock out of her. I started my slow rhythmic thrusts into her. She moaned softly into my ear. Eventually she wrapped those luscious legs around me and helped urge me on. I picked up my pace thrusting harder and harder. She couldn't get enough as I became more forceful. Her third orgasm was building as her arms began to hold me tighter and eventually her nails began to scratch my back as she shook under me. Finally she dug her nails into me as her third orgasm hit. I would have came as well if not for my overwhelming will power to prolong this experience.

I gave her time to recover, as she was obviously exhausted. I enjoyed her warm nude body against mine and when I thought she had enough time I flipped her over so I was looking at her gorgeous ass as I pounded her from behind. Her cries of "Oh god yes!" were truly music to my ears. However, she was still weak and she collapsed on the bed.

Obviously concerned I leaned forward to see if she was alright. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Please, keep going. Cum inside me please," she said out of breath.

I was more than happy to oblige but I wanted to make her cum once more. She was flat on her stomach but I still managed to stuff myself into her and find a rhythm again. She simply laid there and lets me do as I pleased. Her frequent screams of, "Yes!" or "Fuck yes!" told me she liked it. It seems that was all she could do, as she was too tired to move, but she couldn't get enough. I put more of my weight on top of her and increased my pace pounding her sweet tight pussy harder and harder. I wanted her to cum just once more. Just when I thought I would not be able to I saw her clutch at her pillow as her body began to tense up. I pounded faster and faster just building up my own orgasm. Finally she gave out a primal scream as her orgasm hit and I let go as well and grunted along with her as I filled her.

"Oh my god" she repeated over and over again.

I never pulled out at her as I simply enjoyed the satisfaction of my orgasm and having given several to such a gorgeous woman. I laid down next to her and looked upon my handiwork. She looked more exhausted than anybody I had ever seen before but the smile on her face was priceless. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me with what I can only describe as satisfaction and gratitude. She managed to drag her self close to me and embraced me throwing one leg over me. My hand begins to caress her thigh feeling the goose bumps I had given her.

"God... that was... god... how I needed that from you so badly." She said almost breathless.

I just smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She held me tighter and blissfully drifted off asleep. I soon dozed off as well completely drained.

12