My Purge Weekend with Em Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily was my beautiful slave and this was my purge weekend.
801 words
3.64
13.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roddyal
Roddyal
1 Followers

As I came home from work I could hear the light buzzing and subtle moans coming from upstairs. I filled a glass of water as I knew she'd be thirsty. As I climbed the stairs the moans grew louder, she must have anticipated what was coming next. I opened the door to the room to find her just as I left her this morning, tied to the bed with a vibrator on her pussy and a butt plug in, except now her eyes were glazed over and the bed was soaked from the drool dripping from her mouth, filled by a ball gag to stifle her screams, and her wet pussy tormented by the endless vibrations of her favourite toy. Emily was my beautiful slave and this was my purge weekend.

It started with my wife taking her annual weekend journey from our home in London back to Liverpool where she grew up. This weekend has, in recent years, become a weekend to allow ourselves and each other the opportunity to experience new things and after the weekend is over we resume being a newly wed, happy couple in our late 20's. We describe it as a purge weekend (after the films), it allows us to be happy the rest of the year and not grow to resent one another for not fulfilling our desires. So this brings me to Emily, or Em as she likes to be called, my high school sweetheart, we always kept in touch and I knew she'd always do anything I asked as she had been in love with me since we met. Now ten years on and she still wants to please me whenever she can. So when we, my wife and I, came up with the idea of a purge weekend Emily and how I could use her as a sex slave was the first thing I thought of, she agreed immediately.

The first night of our weekend started off with her getting everything she ever wanted from me, we stayed in, watched films and cuddled like a normal couple might do. That night our sex was slow and loving. It started with me kissing the back of her neck as she lay on her stomach after the massage I gave her and making my way down her naked back to the dimple above her bum. I continued my path down finding my way to first, her tight, virgin arsehole, I licked and probed at it with my tongue gaining light, innocent moans from my Em. As I did this i reached underneath her with my hand to feel how wet she was becoming, she was dripping, close to orgasm just from this beginning sexual act. I flipped her over and began with long slow licks from her pussy hole up to the little tuft of hair, I told her to leave unshaven, just above her pussy. I circled and lightly drifted over her clit as she grabbed my head trying to force me into her pussy and give her the orgasm she desired. I didn't give in though as I continued teasing and teasing her until she screamed "fuck it Alex, just finish me please!" I took this advice and lashed at her willing clit, she screamed and bucked her hips around the bed as my tongue sent her into spirals of orgasmic pleasure.

After she settled down and her orgasm subsided I took out my hard eight inch cock. This was the first time Em had seen it, her eyes lit up both with excitement and fear as she'd never had someone so big before. She pulled me close and kissed me tasting her juices, that were still lingering on my lips, then she whispered in my ear "be gentle." I flicked the head of my cock over her clit a couple of times and circled her hole, again teasing my Em, before she wrapped her legs around my back and forced all of my eight inches into her. She gasped and her face filled with painful pleasure as her pussy was stretched to it's limits. It didn't take long before she was cuming again with my thrusts sending her over the edge. We stayed in the same embrace the whole time, me on top thrusting deeply into her, her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me in. It ended with the two of us climaxing together, I filled her pussy with my cum as our juices mixed together. I then kissed her passionately as her face filled with happiness, her rosy red cheeks and long blonde hair made her look so innocent below me. After we fell asleep spooning, my cock gently resting between her bum cheeks. The both of us new we were going to enjoy the weekend to come.

Roddyal
Roddyal
1 Followers