My Queen & Concubine Ch. 01

Story Info
It's about my Queen and my Cocubine.
3.4k words
4.31
26.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anticipation.

It seems that a lot of people think that after you have been married for awhile, sex loses it's excitement; loses the thrill that comes from seeing a woman naked, knowing that you'll be touching her, and her you. What's to anticipate after you've made love more times then you can remember, right?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can tell you that for me, sex with my wife has never lost its edge. I can say, with all honestly, that each time we are together, the passion and pleasure are as good as any other time I can remember. And ultimately, our sex life has gotten better as we've learned about each other emotionally and physically.

To what do I attribute this? It starts with the fact that my wife is my best friend in every way. There is no one I enjoy spending time with more then her. She is my partner in life and she supports me in every way. In this way she is my Queen; my true companion in all things.

But this isn't Oprah, this is Literotica.com and you didn't read this to hear me get all sappy. This story is about my concubine, and despite what you might be thinking, she is also my wife.

On this particular day, I awoke in my bed and noticed that she was already up and not in the room. In my grogginess is took me a moment to process this fact and then in quick succession, I remembered what today was, that the kids were with my parents all weekend, and what the day had in store for me. A smile crossed my face and my heart began to race in anticipation.

While that day happened to be my birthday, that fact hardly mattered. What mattered was that my wife, my queen, has agreed to be my concubine for a day. It would be an understatement to say that I had been thinking about that day for quite some time. In fact, it had been months since we first discussed it and started making plans. With each passing week, my anticipation had grown to the point where it was almost unbearable, a problem compounded by the almost non-stop erection I had been sporting for the last couple of days. A quick check found that that erection hadn't subsided and my body was ready for action.

As I sat up in bed, I took a few deep breaths, willing myself to relax. After all, I had all day and didn't want to blow through all the excitement and emotion in the first 20 minutes. So rather then immediately going to hunt for her, I started my normal routine. A trip to the bathroom to shower, shave and otherwise groom myself lasted a grueling 15 minutes.

As part of the plan, all the blinds in the house were drawn so that we could walk around naked if we chose. I left clear instructions on what I wanted her to wear and while a little exhibitionism might have been fun, I opted for the freedom of not having to worry about any passer by seeing what only I should see.

For myself, I chose a pair of comfortable boxers and my robe. I picked up the small remote from the bedside table and stuck it into my pocket. Stepping from the bedroom into the hall, I smelled the coffee and bacon from downstairs and for the first time my thoughts wandered to something other then my concubine. There are few motivations stronger then sex, but food can certainly be one of them.

I saw her for the first time as I rounded the corner into the kitchen and was forced to stop in my tracks to relish the site.

Her back was turned to me and I could tell she was pouring coffee. Her blond hair hung loosely around her shoulders, it's gentle waves and silky texture testament to the time spent washing and brushing it. From those shoulders draped a pink, sheer robe, flowing down to her knees. Beneath it I could see her bare back and I couldn't help but think of the beautiful breasts on the other side. I could just make out a pair of tiger striped panties, snugly fit against her ass. A smile crossed my face when I saw those and I put my hand onto the remote in my robe pocket, tempted to press the button now and activate the vibrator I knew was placed firmly against her clitoris.

Instead I let my eyes continue downward across her legs, and to the ankle bracelet just above her right foot. I lingered there, admiring the subtle muscles in her legs and the smooth skin of her ankles. Images and memories of being between those legs flooded through my mind.

Having heard my approach, she turned around to look at me and smile. The pink robe hung slightly open in the front, exposing her bare skin from the neck, across her cleavage, down to the top of her panties. Her dark nipples failed to hide behind the sheer robe and her full breasts nearly caused me to rush forward and grab her right then and there.

In that moment, I experienced a powerful rush of love and lust, combined together to form a feeling that says, "this is most perfect creature in the universe, and she has chosen me." It was a feeling she had caused in me before, and every time I thanked my lucky stars.

Her voice broke my awestruck trance.

"Good morning dear. How did you sleep?"

For the first time, my eyes met hers. I could see the look of power and joy aimed directly at me, and I knew I was in for one hell of a ride.

"Oh fine I guess." My hand moved to my crotch to adjust my cock, which seemed to be getting harder by the moment. "Although his damn thing keeps getting in the way."

Without missing a beat she put the coffee down and strode over to me, both her hands immediately going to crotch, firmly grabbing my cock and balls. "Would you like me to take of that for you?"

Now, I'm sure you can all imagine how that felt. Speaking for guys (I'm sure you ladies have a similar experience), when someone puts their hands on you like you that, particularly if you are already horny as hell, the effect can be, well, rather strong.


The power for the guttural groan that escaped my lips must have come straight from my knees because it was all I could do to stay standing. She just stood there, looking right at me, waiting for me to tell her what to do. I, of course, was faced with a dilemma. I knew it would only take a matter of minutes for me to cum just by her stroking me, and while one side of me screamed for that release, the another part of me didn't want to lose that horniness just yet. I had plenty of things in mind and all day to do them.

Calling up every ounce of willpower I had, I took her hands in mine and pulled them away from my crotch. I gave her a kiss and said, "I think I would like to have some breakfast first.

"Of course. Whatever you like," was her response, but her eyes said "I love having that power over you. Let's see just how long you can hold out."

I moved myself into the family room and grabbed the TV remote as she put breakfast onto a plate for me and brought it in with my coffee.

She sat on the couch across from me, her legs pulled up and tucked under her bottom and robe still slightly open. I noticed the diamond bracelet on her wrist and the diamond earrings she was wearing. Both had been gifts from me and they made her look every bit the part she was playing today.

Eating and watching the morning news actually gave me the time I needed to calm down a bit and gain some control over my emotions, although it was hard to keep my gaze from wandering towards her every few seconds.

When I finished eating, she came over and bent down to pick up my plate, her breasts floating near to my face, wafting the smell of her perfume across me. I closed my eyes and breathed it in, savoring it subtle, flowery scent.

While she was in the kitchen, I switched off the television and waited for her to return; it was time to start the real fun. When she returned, she noticed the TV was off and I saw the slightest hint of a smile cross her face. She knew the fun was about to begin as well.

She moved to return to her seat on the couch, but I stopped her.

"Wait." I tried to sound as commanding as I could. After all, I had a part to play here as well.

"Come and stand here beside me." She obediently came over next my chair and stood there. I ran my hand up under her robe, across her thigh and around to the side of her ass, giving it a squeeze.

"Spread your legs." She took a step out with each leg and I immediately pulled her panties aside and placed my hand onto her pussy, sliding my middle finger between the lips. I was not terribly surprised to find that she was already quite wet, which is what I wanted to know. Tempted as I was to give her clit a few quick strokes, I decided to simply remove my hand and pull her panties back into place, making sure the vibrator went back into the proper position. She did a good job of hiding her disappointment at my quick departure, but the brief sensation she had experienced was enough to remind her that she wasn't the only one with power around here.

What to do first? It's a tired cliché, but "kid in a candy store" is exactly how I felt. I had this amazing, beautiful woman here in front of me, pussy wet, nipples hard, and willing to do what I asked. In truth, the feeling was nearly paralyzing because choosing one activity meant I'd have to wait to do another.

In the end, I decided to take it nice and slow, making sure that the feelings we were both having had plenty of time to simmer.

"Kneel here in front of me." She did as I asked and I produced the remote from my pocket. "Do you know what this is?" She nodded.

"Good. Please me and I will do this." I pressed the button on the remote. Instantly her eyes closed and her lips parted in a silent moan as her body gave a slight shudder and tensed.

I released the button and the tension left her body just as quickly as it had come. The wireless vibrator had been my idea of course. I'm not sure she had ever considered that such a device even existed and had initially rolled her eyes at the idea. I figured by the end of today she would either love it or hate it; either way, I was going to have a blast.

I stood up and stretched. "My shoulders feel sore. Go upstairs and prepare to give me a back rub. I'll be up in a few minutes."

She stood and I watched her walk down the hall, listening to her soft footsteps as she climbed the stairs. I stood around idly for a couple of minutes, pulled the blinds aside and looked at the sunshine coming through the trees in the backyard, and then drank half a glass of cold water. I could hear her moving about overhead and decided to test the range of the remote. I pressed the button and giggled when I heard her rustling stop. I kept it on a little longer this time before releasing the button. After a few seconds I could hear her moving around again.

I then went upstairs myself and walked into the bedroom. Having the blinds shut kept the room fairly dark so she had lit a couple of candles that we kept on hand for romantic encounters. The blankets had been removed and she stood at the foot of the bed, her robe now off, revealing her naked breasts to me for the first time.

Unable to pass over the opportunity, I walked over and began rubbing her breasts, enjoying what can only be described as "soft fullness" as it filled my hands. I let my fingers brush across her hard nipples and even dropped my mouth to one of them. She brought her hand up to the back of my head and held me there as I sucked it into my mouth.

I stopped before I got out control, removed my robe and boxers, and lay down on my stomach on the bed. I heard some soft music start and then felt her climb onto the bed with me.

For the next 30 minutes I enjoyed her hands as they worked the scented oil into my back and shoulders. I managed to keep my eyes closed the entire time; trying hard to not get distracted by her naked body and instead stay focused on her hands wiping away the stress in my muscles.

When she was done, she leaned close to my head and nibbled on my earlobe, causing goose bumps to run down my arms and legs. I hadn't been expecting that and jumped a bit at the sudden change in sensations. She giggled and hopped of the bed as I rolled over onto my back and tried to give her a swat on her ass.

I was too relaxed to chase her so I just closed my eyes and savored the warm feelings I was having. "That felt great, thank you."

"You're welcome." She washed up and came back towards the bed. "What would you like to do now?"

I slowly peeled open my eyes and looked at her standing there. I motioned for her to join me on the bed. "Let's just lie here for a minute. I feel so relaxed and don't want to move just yet." She lay down and snuggled up against me, her leg pulled up and across my thighs. It was a very peaceful and content feeling.

Although it hadn't been my intention, I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember was something warm and wet wrapped around my cock. I looked down and saw her head moving slowly up down along my length. She glanced up and smiled at me, checking to make sure that I wanted her to continue. In answer, I just laid my head back down and closed my eyes.

Her movements were painfully slow and deliberate. This was no simple blowjob; she was making love to me through that one spot on my body and it was absolutely amazing. I had hoped to hold off from cumming until later in the day, but decided that life was too short to let this moment slip past.

She must have sensed my resignation because she began to increase the intensity of her hands and mouth, squeezing and sucking harder, but not faster. This led to the slow building of an orgasm that felt like it might cause me to blow apart.

When it finally hit me, her mouth locked itself onto the head of my cock as one hand jerked up and down my shaft in rapid motion while the other squeezed my balls. My hips and lower back lifted from the bed in that instinctual, "get it as deep as you can" motion. I cried out: a mix of low growls and near sobs that sounded about as animalistic as you can imagine. In an excellent display of reflexes and experience, her mouth never once slipped from my cock, even with all my flopping around.

Slowly, my orgasm subsided. My hips fell back down onto the bed, jerking slightly a few times by a couple of final squeezes from her hand. My breath began to slow and I lay there in total relaxation, nearly oblivious to everything around me.

She moved her way back up and lay down next to me, snuggling back to where I had left her when I fell asleep. Her softness and warmth felt so good that I thought I might fall asleep again, particularly now that I had cum and wasn't feeling quite so horny.

But I reminded myself that I still had a sexy woman at my disposal and one who was no doubt feeling ready for release herself. As I thought through the activities that I had planned, I could already feel the slight twitch in my groin that told me that I might be ready sooner then I thought.

She was idly running her fingers through my chest hair as I reached over and picked up the remote. I pressed the button and was rewarded by her body rubbing against me. Her nails dug into my chest and her head pressed tightly into my shoulder. I released the button and extricated myself from her grasp. She glared at me and sighed, clearly getting frustrated but still trying to play the part of loyal concubine.

I stood up and put my boxers back on, leaving her on the bed. "That was for pleasing me so well with your mouth." I stood for a moment and looked at her from the foot of the bed.

"Would you like me to press the button again?" She nodded eagerly, the anticipation evident on her face. I smile and said, "Play with your breasts."

She hesitated for half a second before her hands found their way to her breasts and nipples, pinching and rubbing. Watching her please herself was a huge turn on for me, and I intended to take full advantage of this situation. It was clear she was enjoying it so I gave her zap with the remote, then another, and another. I kept them short and random, so she wouldn't know when to expect it. She even lifted one of her nipples to her mouth and licked it, something I love to see.

Though I was enjoying this little game immensely, I could tell she was reaching the end of her patience. I put the remote down and said, "Stop."

She did so and looked at me expectantly. "Take your panties off." From the look on her face, she must have thought that I was going to have her play with her pussy, which isn't really what she wanted to do. Still, she raised her hips off the bed and pulled the panties off, tossing them aside.

Before she knew what hit her, my head was between her legs and my mouth was wrapped around her pussy. Needless to say this elicited a pretty strong response. Her hips rose up, pressing her pussy into my face, so I shoved my tongue into her as deep as I could get it, rubbing her swollen clit with my thumb. There was no need to go slow, no need to build her up; I knew she was ready to cum and wanted it now. I was relentless, never giving her a moment to collect her senses. I sucked, licked, poked and stroked with as much energy as I could muster. Within minutes her moaning and writhing was replaced by short grunts matching time with each flick of her clit and each push of my tongue into her. Her hips rose in rhythm with me and I knew she was there.

With a final groan, she went tense, her head lifting from the pillow and her legs clamping down on my head. I eased off her clit and started to slow down, helping the feeling to linger as long as possible. With a final sigh she eased back onto the bed and I rose up to look at her. She was, as always, a true vision of beauty, sexuality, and love.

Her orgasm had stirred my own arousal back to full force and I contemplated just having another go right then and there. However, I decided we would take a break for a bit and see where things led after we had some lunch.