My RA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Molly got back to town she just told her friends to pray for Joy; they pledged to do so. That in turn, included their parents.

The students and parents realized they viewed Joy in a way she did not want to be viewed. Now Joy was all but being a recluse while trying to cope with the pressure. Mistress, Mei, Alkali and Faith did not know how to help Joy. Molly already knew what they would tell her.

The next time Molly came she brought ten of her friends; they were all told of the rules. They all wanted to show Joy they were praying for her so they decided, with the help of adults, to make that their primary goal. The remaining children gathered together to pray for Joy. All the children brought their dollies and bears, they included them when everyone held hands, Teddy was told to join them. Joy also grabbed Bear as he had more experience with people who were hurting.

Anne and Mei started to pray for Joy in the library, others soon joined in.

The Mayor called Disney and told them they would still love them to come but Joy could not be involved with the planning. She was experiencing many emotional problems due to being in the limelight too much.

After much praying, the feeling in the Lodge changed, Joy knew it, and the kids knew it. Later, the adults would tell Molly that she was becoming a very kind-hearted person, that was why she was the one helping Joy.

Joy finally was getting what she wanted, people being more considerate of her feelings. Joy was now going back to basics, work on her classes. Mistress could not blame Joy, grades were a primary rule. Joy was now locked in, if she had to change how she did things she might just do that.

People missed Joy being an example, Joy never wanted that. What it all came down to was either Joy living life the way she wanted to live it or, do what she feared she had to do. Joy was doing everything she was asked to do, and then some, outside forces were pushing her away.

Joy called a friend. The friend was pleased to hear from Joy; all Joy could do was babble. "I am miserable. Everything is out of control. How do I take my life back again?" Gail would have to wait for Joy to come up for air before she could talk to Joy. Gail could hear the pain in Joy's voice.

"Joy I can tell you are very distressed. You seem to have narrowed down the cause of the problem. I have a feeling you have already made up your mind as to what you are going to do. If you have not, this is your life. Strip away others and any commitments you made to them, they will understand. Right now you have to take charge. You have to think about what will be good for you right now."

Dawn called the Dean and soon both were invited into the Lodge. The first thing Mistress said "I am not there to influence any decision you want to make Joy."

It was Joy's life and she was in charge of it. Anne and Mei were crying, the Dean and Mistress were concerned, Joy was unreadable, and she had built up a wall of protection.

"Joy, will you come back to Northfield?"

Joy could not commit to anything. She cancelled her classes for the upcoming semester, and she made her last trip to the town. She implored the children to behave and have good manners.

Molly could not bring herself to say goodbye.

Joy put her bracelet in the box and was conflicted if she should add her collar. The trip to the airport was eerily silent. Joy could not even call her Mom.

Mei called and told her that Joy will be boarding a plane any minute. Joy did not even have a ticket yet.

The only thing Joy left behind were her rule boards. Anne just stared at them blankly. She started to shudder, and she broke down. "I failed my best friend."

It didn't take long for the news to spread.

The students were stunned. They understood why Joy wanted to learn to be a sub. She knew she would not make a good leader, when she was forced into doing so. She could not serve at the best of her abilities. She could not be both Master and sub at the same time.

She would always side with the sub. Anyone who knew her saw how loyal she was. It was not an easy decision for her. The parents did not know what to say to the children.

Molly felt betrayed, she had developed a bond with Joy. Her first act of rebellion was she stopped playing with her dolly and she hid it away. After it was retrieved two or three times she would hide it in an increasingly more difficult place to retrieve. Her parents just stopped retrieving it. She knew where it was. Soon other children followed suit. It was simple for them, "if you are not here, you can't be my friend."

The Mayor took the Dean into his confidence about Disney, and asked her if the children were so broken-hearted that they would reject anything Joy had a hand in. The Dean called Disney and informed them that circumstances had caused Joy to drop out of school. Many of the children felt betrayed and had stopped playing with, and have hidden the dolls and bears Joy gave them. They did not know how deep seeded the betrayal goes.

"Please let me know what will happen to Joy. Will she come back to school? Will Dawn become a staff member?"


Thanks again to Tigerssman, I could not have done it without you.

1...67891011