My RA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The students were lined up 30 deep to sign the petitions, the Mayor was nowhere to be seen. It was clear he did not want to participate with the petition. State and local officials were trying to figure out what to do.

One citizen asked, "Is it was possible to combine a recall of the mayor and a write-in vote for a new one to happen tomorrow?" Everything happened very fast.

The new Mayor came to see Joy under the guise of his new office. "Joy, I am making the rounds as the new mayor. I came here first while I am still clean. I am going downtown later to pitch in with the cleanup. I hope you get well soon."

He signaled to Mei. Once outside the room he asked, "Mei, be sure to take care of her. She has captured the minds and souls of the entire town; that has never happened before."

Two days later the old town was completely razed. Then the construction convoys came. The town would lose some of its old time charm and have prefab modular houses. In two weeks' time people were moving in and more shops were opening every day. The dam would take some more time to build. It was not until later that the townies found out that the materials were either donated or the students paid for them.

Tonight was the night Alkaia was dreading, the first trip to the BDSM club. None of them knew how to ask around for a Mistress to help them. The owner was an alum and caught wind of their plight. He had the bouncer bring them straight to the VIP area. When Ellen, the Mistress, joined them she mentioned that first you needed to learn the lifestyle. "I am afraid we are going to have to throw you into the 'deep end' and maybe in a few visits we can construct a plan for Joy. All we ask is that you have an open mind and let me know when you want to stop."

"May I ask what started everything off?"

Dawn said, "We just finished a meeting but Joy wanted to talk to me but did not think herself worthy of talking to me directly so she was talking to her roommate to intervene for her. It got quite heated." When I said "I was not her Mistress" she got a terrorized look on her face and bolted for the door and almost succeeded in committing suicide by drowning."

Well no wonder she bolted, "You told her to piss off kid, and I do not want you."

"Once we give her structure, it will organize her mind. She will know what to expect and how to act. She will act just like any other college student. You must stay firm with your decisions."

"Mei, if she is having fun with her sub friends you will need to study elsewhere. You are not a sub, so you do not want to intimidate the subs that come to have fun with Joy, just buy a half dozen pizzas and a selection of drinks."

The first thing Alkaia noticed were naked people sitting under the tables.

Ellen said, "I see you found how subs sit with their Masters." In the crowd, muffled cries could be heard. As the group continued everyone could see a young women bent over a table with a ball gag in her mouth. Her ass had turned purple due to the strokes of the flogger. Alkaia looked on with interest.

Mistress Ellen said, "Tonight is instruction night. Alkaia, I challenge you to go down to the main stage and do your worst to that whore in the stocks. Do not be afraid to degrade her or shred her clothing, just ask for permission first."

"Ha, I bet you did not know my name comes from an Amazon General and means 'Mighty One'."

Everyone moved to the main stage to see what Alkaia had in mind for the distressed girl. Once Alkaia got to the main stage she addressed the Mistress.

"Mistress, I am Alkaia, the Dean of Northfield. Mistress Ellen has challenged me to do my worst on this slut of yours. This is my first time here and I have to find out how to be a Mistress." "However, a challenge is a challenge. Do I have permission to work on your cunt here? Does she need permission to cum?"

"Yes, you may Dean. Yes, she does Dean."

Alkaia turned and slapped the sub in the face. "Listen up twat, I am going to do everything I can to make you cum. Your Mistress will be severely upset if you cum. You do not want to disappoint your Mistress do you?"

"No Mum, I love my Mistress."

"I do not like losing challenges. So you have a problem. I suggest you hold out or it may be sometime before you are allowed to cum."

"Well, if I am going work on the girl I need a little more arm movement." With that, Alkaia dropped her dress reveling a low cut red leather bustier, sheer black crotch less panties with suspenders and patent leather thigh high boots.

Alkaia ripped the skirt right off the sub. "I see you are wearing panties. Did your Mistress let you wear them, or are you such a disobedient sub you would break any rule just to get attention?"

"She let me Mum."

"I do not believe you whore." Alkaia pulled a large knife from her boot, this brought two guards down to the main stage; you can't break the skin of another's sub or slave. Deftly, Alkaia sliced the panties off the sub. Alkaia spread the sub's legs and stuck 2 fingers up her pussy. Alkaia spanked each ass cheek five times. The sub started to tremble.

"Slut, I suggest you close your eyes and think of all the ways you love your Mistress and then repeat them over and over until we are done. I assume that is a very long list." Alkaia let the sub smell her pussy juice. By now the club was filling up and great interest was being paid to the main stage.

Alkaia grabbed the collar of the sub's blouse and ripped it, buttons flying in all directions. "Those are some nice tits slut. Do you like to show them off? When your Mistress is away, do you have all the boys in the neighborhood over for titty fucks? Do you gag on their cocks when you deep throat them? Do you like the taste of their cum as it fills your tummy?"

The sub could not choke back her tears. "I would never do that to Mistress."

"You cunt, you have gotten me all horny. You have to eat me out now and you better do a good job." Alkaia shoved the sub's face deep into her pussy and held it there.

"Well, if you do not like boys perhaps you like girls. Are you a virgin girl? Did one of your girlfriends take your virginity with a vibrator? Do those fucking machines you and your girlfriends use make you squirt? Do you like giving or receiving better?" Alkaia put three fingers in the sub's twat and tried her best to make her come.

Alkaia went stiff and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Alkaia had lost. Alkaia released the sub from the stocks, her Mistress nodded.

"Cunt, you have defeated me. You must truly love your Mistress. Your Mistress has given me permission to let you cum, cum hard and cum long."

She squirted all the way to the first row for a full minute. Then collapsed on stage. Alkaia picked her up and carried her to her Mistress who held her like a sleeping child.

When the sub awoke she was given a standing ovation and sweet kisses by her Mistress. Many chanted "Bravo, Bravo." She would have the honor of sleeping with her Mistress tonight. Alkaia gave her Mistress $300 for the clothes and any extra to give to the girl.

Mei and Dawn were shocked and slacked jawed. When Alkaia joined them she said, "OH God, I needed that, I have not cum in a long time."

Mei and Dawn said in unison, "What the hell is with the costume?"

Alkaia chuckled, "This old thing? I went to an adult Halloween party last year. The effect is better with the leather panties, a whip and cuffs. Of course, I won first prize. One week with the sex slave of my choice. He had the stamina of a bull, and balls like one too."

When everyone got back to the dorm there was a large box sitting on Dawn's bed. Upon opening the cardboard box was a custom handcrafted antique wooden box. The note of top said, "We did not know if she wanted to display these or not so we got her a box where she can put them under her bed." It contained several plaques.

"This hereby proclaims that Joy is adopted as friend from the Stone Hill University." "We proclaim that we will always protect Joy as one of our own." "Friends 15,000, 100% of students and staff."

The next one read. "To Joy, from your friends and Northfield University. You will always be one of our own, we always protect our own. We adopt you as a friend-forever. Friends 14,000, 100% of students and staff."

Lastly came the one from 'The Townies.' "This is the key to the city and 10,400 friends 97% and the everlasting love from all the children."

Underneath was a small bracelet with tags the read "SHU" "NFU" and "Townies."

The bracelet was a great idea, the three thought immediately of a black velvet choker with all three initial embroidered in it. After the collar was made Dawn came into Joy's dorm room just before bedtime. They wanted to keep the presentation low key with just Mei and Mistress there.

Joy was astounded and very embarrassed at the attention. "MISTRESS," Mei called Dawn Mistress in the presence of Joy just so Joy could feel better, "I do not think that Joy would want them displayed, maybe we can put them in the box and put them under the bed."

Mistress showed Joy the collar and explained it is a "Commitment collar." Mei fastened it to Joy's neck. Mistress showed Joy the bracelet. "Joy, this is a 'protection bracelet,' normally it would be a collar but you cannot have two collars." Mistress showed Joy the tags. "You are a very special girl to us, I know you will exceed our expectations for you."

"Tonight, I want you to use my phone and call this number and talk for as long as you want. I expect the phone call should be at least 30 minutes long."

Joy called the number and Hope picked up at the first ring. Joy felt like she had a very close bond to this woman, they talked about everything and about nothing. Joy was content, they talked for two hours and promised to keep in touch.

Joy asked, "Mei who was that woman."

"Joy that was your mother, her bond with you is closer than with Mistress. If she had to, she would die to protect you. Write on your rule board to stay in touch with Mom."

Mei had reorganized Joy's board so it showed how the rules were prioritized, it had primary, groups, likes/ dislikes etc. Mei told Joy to put "Stay in touch with Mom" just above her studies." It was then Joy found out how important keeping in touch with Mom was.

The semester had finally started and Joy was getting back her first tests. She ran up to Mistress and showed her the tests.

Mistress was shaking her head.

Joy thought she had done something wrong. "Let me get this straight, out of all five tests you handed me, you did not get a single question wrong?"

Joy nodded.

"Are you aware that the professor for this class is the hardest professor on campus, and you just got an A+?"

"No Mistress, I did not."

"Very well done Joy, I am very pleased that you have taken my rules to heart. I am sure Alkaia would be interested in hearing about it."

As Joy started talking to Alkali, Dawn ran down to talk to Mei.

"Mei, what can we do special for Joy and her friends?"

"Well, there is a new 'chick flick' downtown she wants to see."

When Joy found out about her surprise she ran up and down the hall telling all her special sub friends what was happening. The Master/ submissive test was no longer a test. Joy had sub friends on every floor now.

It was no small task bringing fifty subs to the movies and getting them all soda and popcorn. Some felt guilty because this was something special and they normally did not drink soda. Mistress had to tell them all "This is a celebration for all the hard work you did. You are all to have a good time just being with each other. Joy will call me when the movie is over. Respect others always, so do not get to out of hand."

Mistress knew there would be more popcorn on the floor than what was eaten, but it was a special time.

After the third test was returned the professors as a whole noticed a disturbing trend. It was agreed that first period in all classes an announcement would be made.

One professor's talk went like this. "I know that this entire campus has been split between Masters, subs and some others. According to the test scores the subs are out scoring Masters by 15-20 points. Subs think about tutoring 2 or 3 hours a week in your specialty. Helping a Master get better grades would be an honor."

Many freshman subs could be heard whimpering during the night. Their Masters had let them down and they may not have the grades for them to continue being masters next semester. Whole groups would make appointments with Alkaia to find out how to cope with the problem.

It was decided that freshmen could no longer be Masters, instead work on stabilizing their GPA for a year or two. The school asked some sophomores from other dorms if they would like to become masters of those freshmen that would not be allowed to be Masters next semester, thus spreading the one time test campus wide.

Mei had the exact opposite problem, Joy was already doing the reading assignments for next semesters classes. While Mei had decent grades it is hard to compete with someone with a 4.00+ GPA. Alkaia mentioned, "If Joy got a year ahead of Mei she would have to move to a different dorm."

Joy would have none of it. "Mei is my roommate and that is final. If I go see my Mom on Christmas break or summer vacation she should plan on Mei being by my side. I hope, her parents will feel the same way. She has made a commitment to me and I expect her to keep it."

Mei was stunned, she did not realize that Joy thought of this as a 365/ lifetime position.

The next night was the second night at the club. Tonight was Mei's night. Mei explained to Mistress Ellen "I am just nineteen so there can be no booze, drugs or sex until junior year. How can I teach and discipline Joy without those activities?"

Dawn told Mistress Ellen "Some younger people could talk subs into doing what they know is wrong. We do not need a campus full of subs that have been broken, so we set the sex barrier for junior year. If people feel they need to be at a drunken orgy on a nightly basis they need not apply here."

"I see Mei, I do not think you are the type that would want to do the same thing that Alkaia did here last time. That is what is great about this lifestyle. It is all about a relationship between two or more people. You will get to know each other well."

"The easiest ones are 'guilt', 'your disappointment' and 'spanking.' Just remember it is not all about punishment. Don't forget to praise her for being a good sub. That is what she is striving for or maybe higher. Having you affirm that will make her week."

As the Christmas season approached Joy was getting all excited. She was going to bring Mei home for Christmas. Hope lived up North and there was plenty of snow, and Mei had never seen snow before.

Joy told her Mom, but loud enough for Mei to hear, "We may make a family while we are up there, can you get the stuff please?"

Joy did not want to tell Mei about the snow, "Just bring your camera with plenty of memory sticks."

It was 60 degrees when the plane took off and -10 when it landed. After everyone was in the car Mei proclaimed "Joy, if I do not freeze to death, I will get you for this."

After a hearty bowl of soup and a mug or hot cocoa, Mei received her cold weather clothes. "Mei put your snow-suit on and give Dad your camera for some good shots. Mom, did you get what I asked for?"

"Of course dear, high quality stuff."

Joy dragged Mei outside. Joy asked Mei, "Could you please step back about ten paces?"

After Mei did so, Joy explained, "You see Mei if you want to have a good Christmas it is essential that you know one thing. That is how to make a snowball." With that Joy grabbed some snow and hurled it right at Mei. Soon the battle was on as the two girls ran around the outside of the house.

Snow Angels were made. Mei tried to catch a snowflake with her tongue. Joy ran into the house and grabbed a large bag of goodies. "Help me roll a big snowball for our snowman. The bottom ball is the biggest, it is the legs, then a smaller one for the body and a top one for the head."

Mei was not impressed when they were done, it did not look very expressive. "Look in the bag Mei, It's the stuff Mom got me. See what is in there." Hope did indeed get good stuff.

Joy screamed when she saw the black stovepipe hat and corncob pipe. "Mei put the hat on, the carrot is for the nose, the coal is for the eyes and buttons are for the buttons, LOL. Remember we have a Mommy and daughter to make also but we can do that tomorrow."

Hope was bringing out the straw broom along with a string of letters that spelled out "Frosty."

Mei's eyes were sparkling as she posed with her first snowman. She could not be happier, but she had already been told there will be many surprises to come and she had "A major and important job to do."

Mei grabbed another cup of cocoa and she was on Skype with her Mom and Dad. She was so excited she could not speak fast enough. Mei's parents were elated she could just let loose and have fun. She had always been a more serious child than the ones who had fun. After the call everyone settled in for bed. Mei's mind was racing a mile a minute trying to think of what surprises Joy had in store for her. They just said she had to get up real early, all four of them were going somewhere.

Everyone piled into the four-wheel drive before sunrise. They headed for the mountains. The sunrise reflecting off the virgin snow was spectacular. Mei could not wait to bore all her friends back at Northfield with her Christmas snaps.

Soon Joy and Mei had their skis but Joy whispered something into Hope's ear.

She nodded rapidly. Hope and Dad watched the skis as Joy grabbed Mei's hand and went up a side hill. Joy and Mei and four others piled into a six man inner tube.

Joy had just the right touch to send the inner tube spinning without losing speed. Everyone on the inner tube was having fun with Mei as they knew this was her first experience. "Joy told them they were going to do the whole nine yards for Christmas, just don't tell her what that means. She did find out what a snowball is." With that everyone pelted Mei with a snowball.

"Ekk."

Joy gave Mei a short ski lesson, her parents were already on the black diamond trails.

She took Mei up to the tallest of the intermediate trails. Mei was unsure about the lift, she was way up in the air swinging back and forth. When they got to the top the view was fantastic, clear blue sunny but a cold day. Joy put a camera on Mei's cap. After a tentative start Mei started going faster and faster.

The whole mountain heard her scream "THIS IS AWESOME!" She only fell twice on the first run, they both wondered what the camera showed.

Joy gave Mei a bottle of water saying, "You get dehydrated fast out here."

After the third run Joy called Mom and Dad and said, "It is a good time for lunch and then we can head for the less crowded trails."

After they ate their food, they all watched the camera. They saw Mei get her skis crossed as she fell, they all said in unison, "Been there, done that, a few hundred times Mei."

Everyone made sure they got another bottle of water. The other trails hardly had anyone on them. All four stuck together. Because there was not many people they had Mei do harder things. It was such a joy seeing Mei just enjoying herself.

On the way home they stopped at a large hardware store, one that had a good selection of seasonal stuff. Hope pulled a salesman aside, "My daughter's friend over there is enjoying her first Christmas. She does not know it yet but she is in charge of decorating. Just show her everything for inside and outside and make sure she does not leave the store without buying her own special ornament for our tree."

When the salesman walked up to her and started talking about lights Mei turned and saw three smiling faces at her, she had been set up.