My RA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Children, I give you a choice. You are the ones she offended so you get to decide what her punishment will be. I can give her one swat for each child she offended which would be fifty swats or you can decide to cancel her punishment all together but leave her knowing she deserved a punishment. Adults call that mercy." Dawn was hoping for the fifty swats. She knew she could never apologize enough to the children if they picked mercy.

After fifteen minutes, Molly walked up to Dawn. "Miss Dawn, those of us who got spankings say we will never do it again, but do it again soon after. What punishment do you believe you deserve?" "What do we do the next time you do it?" Picking out your own punishment was not what Dawn wanted to do. She realized that the fifty swats was no longer an option. In a day or so she would feel no pain.

"Molly there is no way I can apologize enough to you and the other children. I will have to live with this guilt for the rest of my days. I will need help from all of you to prevent me from doing it again."

"Miss Ellen I do not think she needs a spanking. It hurts to get a spanking, friends don't hurt friends. Friends help friends so they do not get hurt."

"Very good children, which was a hard decision to make. It would have been easy to just say give her a spanking. Adults have problems making that decision. You have made her life better, she will never do that again." The children grinned when they learned they helped their friend.

Dawn thought that was the end of it. Molly turned and shouted "Get her!" Soon Dawn was at the bottom of the pile of children who wanted to hug her.

"Why is it that the answer is so simplistic to a five year old, but adults do not even know where to begin?"

Dawn was excused from the next planning meeting. She had let her studying go by so she had a lot to catch up on. Gail took her over the wedding planning committee as well, they were finishing up anyway.

Joy handed leadership to Rose, she did not like the spotlight. Rose had most of the outstanding items anyway.

Joy talked to the Dean, the Dean found a good deal on a hotel not far from Gail's parents' house where everyone could stay."

Joy was shocked. "How could she miss such an obvious need?"

"Joy that is why we delegate, no one can think of everything. We would not want them to anyway, it would steal the fun others get by helping out with a project."

"It would cause most people burn out, which would result in a poor result. You must be close to the end, soon you can relax and wait to see how happy Gail will be on her wedding day. She gave you a lot more to do than most brides do, you are doing it. She may not be your Mistress but you are taking on the job just as a good sub would do. How do you think you will feel when you give Gail a day she will never forget?"

"I will feel happy Mistress, she is a good friend. I want my friends to have the best."

"Get some rest before your meeting Joy, you will feel refreshed."

When the meeting started, Joy felt much better. She said, "The Dean found a good deal on the dinner and hotel."

Rose stated, "My cousin is going to handle all the music. I have another cousin that wants to do a guitar solo."

"The guys are going to wear carnations. I found a DJ that will rent us his dance floors."

"I will buy the candles. Joy, can you ask Dennis to drive them to the airport? They can't go on a honeymoon until after graduation. I have a call into the pastor and about a reading."

The subs were getting very excited, it seemed what they had left to do did not matter if it was done or not. Not any too soon, the wedding was in two weeks. It was agreed Michelle would go out two days early. She had duties she could not do until she got there.

Gail saw everyone come out of the meeting, none could look Gail in the eye. Most had smirks, only a few could hold a straight face. It was not fair, she could not even get gossip about her own wedding, she was told to get passports just in case she needed one.

When she assigned the wedding to Rose, Joy and Mei she was thinking of a very small simple wedding that could be planned in a couple hours. She did not know how many meetings they had but judging by the number of people that came out of room; she knew it will not be a simple wedding. She also noticed most were subs.

As the wedding approached, Gail went to ask Michelle a question, she was nowhere on campus. When Gail inquired about Michelle all she got was. "She left early to see her parents." Then a smile appeared.

When Gail got home she was not allowed to go home to see her parents, instead they would come to her to have dinner. Gail did not count on this when she said surprise me.

On the day of the wedding, Gail was all nerves. She still did not know what was going to happen. Just as she was finishing getting dressed Michelle and Joy burst into the room.

First she was given the backup rhyme bag, pictures were taken of the presentation.

Gail opened it up to see a beautiful shell marked "Old", then the picture of "New friends." The borrowed item was a pink "My little pony pin" and then a small blue button. Joy handed Gail Molly's penny. Many pictures were taken as she put it in her shoe. Gail was then blindfolded.

Gail's cousin thought of the surprise of all surprises if it could just work. She was told it would be very difficult, but it will be done.

Gail was led around the outside of the house so she could not figure out what was inside.

Mei took off the blindfold. Gail was so pleased at how many people came, everyone she wanted there was there. She did not know the pastor, but he did a splendid job with the ceremony.

Everything was perfect. All the little children were in the ceremony, she loved the little ones. After Jerry and Gail were pronounced man and wife a loud noise came from the back of the room. She snapped her head back but could not place it.

Jerry leaned over and said "Dear wife, you are on the Jumbo Tron back at school." The stands were packed, all in their best suits and dresses. Everyone was toasting the new couple with bottles of ginger ale.

Eric was an awesome photographer, not only did he get the portraits, he got the different shots no one else got and put his own spin on them.

As the reception went on everyone was having a great time. There was one person who was frazzled. Rose grabbed Jerry and Gail and announced it was time to cut the cake. Gail almost smashed the cake into Jerry's face. All proclaimed it was "the best wedding cake they ever had."

After Rose tasted the cupcakes the baker made for her, she made sure one more friend of the family was invited.

Later that day that woman cornered the baker and just said she was a friend of the family and wanted to thank her for making such a good cake. They talked about an hour, the baker was trying to find a polite way of excusing herself from this rambling woman.

Then the woman gave the baker her business card. Not only was the woman a friend of the family but also editor-in-chief of the local paper. "Come by for a free copy of the interview after it is printed.

"We try to highlight local people because our readers are interested in them. Everyone likes to party and between birthdays, weddings and holidays you will be busy. You get a 'five star rating'."

"But, but how can I? I have no experience. This is my first wedding and I only got it because Rose's friend could not do it. "

"My dear lady, you got an opportunity and you knocked it out of the park. "

"People were not raving about your lack of experience, they are raving about 'The best darn wedding cake they ever tasted and are prepared to tell their friends about you'. My readers could care less about your experience. When it comes to food, people know if they like it or not after the first bite. These people are only disappointed because they could not have more."

"I hope you are ready to expand. I would start interviewing for two desserts chefs from the local schools. Get someone who knows the business side of baking. They know the tricks for you making it for the least and still keep the price reasonable."

All the baker could do was reach for the nearest glass of water. The baker screamed, "Rose you set me up. Thank you ever so much."

Gail thought the wedding was perfect. A day she would remember. This was no second-rate wedding, it was planned to the smallest detail. Gail had a feeling it would not stop at the wedding either. Gail had to make an announcement.

"I need to thank all of those who helped plan this wedding. I am sorry I did not help more with the wedding, that was very unfair of me and I am sure it stressed a lot of people out. It has surpassed my wildest imaginings and I am sure there are more surprises in store for us."

Gail and Jerry came back to school a couple days later to finish their studies and take their finals.

The next day Mei and Joy went to grab Jerry and Gail and dragged them down to the quad. When they got there each was given a bottle of soap bubbles. Everyone was running around blowing bubbles at each other, the parents congratulated the young couple. Many asked where they were going on their honeymoon.

"Not a clue. My sister and her team planned everything."

When the big day was upon them, Dennis showed up in a suit and a limo driver's cap. Dennis was under orders to make a couple full passes through the airport. Joy and Mei were in the front seat with Dennis, they could barely contain themselves. They both wore sunglasses so their eyes would not give them away.

Gail was getting frustrated, she did not like being toyed with. After the second false pass she was just getting plain mad, Joy and Mei giggled.

Finally they pulled up to an Air France terminal. Joy and Mei dragged both of them up to the check-in line. Joy said, "You must excuse my friends. They are going on their honeymoon and still don't know where they are going. We even had to pack their bags."

The worker commented, "All I got to say is she has great friends and I wish I could have afforded Paris for my honeymoon."

"What did she say Joy?"

"Nothing Gail, here are your boarding passes and I have programmed your phone how to get to the inn. Make sure you get some Champagne while you are on board."

Gail finally looked at the boarding passes. "First-class direct flight to Paris, France. Jerry look, Paris! I have always wanted to go there. How did they ever manage a place in Paris?"

Jerry was also shocked, "I guess we owe them a ton of pictures and videos."

Even the flight attendant knew they were newlyweds. She gave them something to drink early, a half of glass later. They were sound asleep in each other's arms. "I heard they did not know where they were going until a few minutes ago."

"How do you hide Paris from your friends?"

Then came yet another surprise. All the adults were given Champagne and all the children were given ginger ale. "Attention passengers, on board we have Jerry and Gail. They are brand new newlyweds so the Captain would like everyone to give them a toast for long life."

"Here, here" and a round of applause rang out through the cabin.

The Captain came back and offered Jerry his deepest condolences. Gail laughed heartily. "Do enjoy Paris, have the flight attendant write down some do not miss items."

The inn was not far outside of Paris; the owners, Fredrick and Celeste, went all out in their preparations. They loved young love so they let the young couple stay at a reduced rate. Everywhere you looked there were fresh flowers adorning the area? The owners let it be known if they needed transport or a guide it would be provided to them. They wanted their experience to be memorable.

Jerry and Gail just wanted to sleep, a trans-Atlantic flight tires you out.

The next day Gail brought her list to their host to get it all edited and prioritized. "Versalsis formal garden" would be at their peak right now so that was moved quickly to number one. Gail was surprised the Paris underground was in the top five. Gail wanted two days for shopping.

The gardens were breathtaking. In the hall of mirrors you could feel the enormity of history.

Jerry had bought several high volume memory cards. One card for each place they visited. Each night they regaled their hosts with the events of the day.

Even though their hosts knew all about the places they visited, it was the enjoyment that Gail and Jerry brought to the stories, almost like seeing something through new eyes. Each night they would plan for the next day. The food was rustic but it seemed better that way.

One night Gail pulled Celeste to one side after dinner. She tried to explain to her about Joy. Gail was thinking of getting her perfume but was afraid Joy would never wear it.

"What if you got her Parisian fashion but practical not flashy?"

"Maybe a scarf, her parents live up north where snowfall is measured in meters not inches. Joy's best attribute is her inner beauty. If we can think of something that is far from flashy but showed her caring heart it would be perfect. She loves children." The wife promised she would think about it.

"Your friend Joy must be a remarkable woman Gail. "

"Oh she is, she was adopted by two schools and the town over 35,000 signatures. She has certificates for each one, they are under her bed. If she had her way they would be in deep storage."

"All are inspired by her. It is frustrating, because we know she would be very uncomfortable with acclaim even though she deserves it."

The next morning Celeste made a change to the agenda. Celeste suggested Notre Dame would be good and talk to an English speaking priest about Joy. Notre Dame was amazing, such vision on a grand scale.

"I wish I had parishioners like that," said the priest.

"Tell me, is she a religious type of person? If she is you may want to get English Bible research materials. Those that she uses when she is alone with God. She probably has a favorite Bible."

Gail was energized; she called Mei immediately. It way 5 AM at home. The priest smiled when Gail realized her error.

Yes Joy had a Bible, a well-thumbed one. Joy went through every book of the Bible not just four or five books. Mei said, "It did not look like she had any research materials."

The father told them where to go to get the English books and what ones to get.

It would put a hole in their Paris budget, Jerry agreed. This was for Joy, they would not be the people they are today without her. "Thank you very much Father."

After Gail told Fredrick and Celeste about Joy's presents, Celeste saw Jerry and Gail cross one must see thing after another off because they spent too much on Joy. Celeste could only weep once she realized what happened. They virtually sacrificed their honeymoon for Joy.

When Celeste told Fredrick, he couldn't understand why she would do that, they still have a week left but could not do anything.

Fredrick made calls all over. No newlywed guests of his were not going to see his homeland just because they had a caring heart. All of his friends were in agreement, they were proud of their country.

When Gail came to breakfast, she was tears. Everything in their book had been crossed off. She really did want to see Paris.

"Oh child, everything will be all right. Child, let me understand, you have such love for this friend of yours you were willing to sacrifice a once in a lifetime trip and your husband fully agrees?"

Gail trying to fight through her tears, and failing, just nodded her head through her sniffles.

With that, Celeste picked up the binder and tossed it in the trash bin. Gail was confused. "Child, we figured what a selfless act you did. Fredrick and I love our homeland. There is more to France than Paris." A new binder was put on the table. It was full of places to go. "It is time for us to show you our France. Bring your camera."

Out on the street three cars were fueled up and ready to go. All of their friends found others to watch their shops. They had seven days to show Gail and Jerry their country.

Gail soon found out this was an all-expenses paid trip, even gifts. Fredrick and Celeste were beloved in not just the town but the region and then some. Everyone bent over backwards to ensure Gail and Jerry got a honeymoon to remember.

The weather could not be better. Eating in the outside cafes was a treat. Sometimes they did not know what they were eating, but it was all good. This was far better than Paris.

They went all over France, sometimes they had to take the bullet train. It was all a whirlwind. Frederick and his friends were immensely enjoying showing Gail and Jerry their country. Frederick said to Celeste, "Next time have them skip Paris. I have not enjoyed myself so much since I was young. "

"Gail tell Joy to give us a call if she needs a honeymoon. "

At the end of the week, Gail and Jerry simply did not know what to say. Fredrick and Celeste literally saved their honeymoon. Sometimes, it takes a crisis to bring out the humanity of others.

The flight attendant recognized them. "How did you enjoy Paris? "

Gail said "With a week to go we spent too much money for a dear friend. All the must see places had to be crossed off our list, I was in tears. Our honeymoon was saved and probably better than Paris ever would have been."

"How did you ever get a room at that inn, it is booked three years in advance?"

"Gail, around Paris, maybe all of France there are just two people who could do what you say. They know practically everyone in France. They are loved by all. There was no way you were going home with a bad honeymoon. I bet they took you all over France, they are so proud of their country they love to show it off."

"Fredrick and Celeste are very special people. How many friends went with you?"

"10-15 depending where we were."

"It is a shame you did not meet Marie."

"Celeste mentioned that their daughter-in-law Marie got married. It was more than just a wedding, and it was a transformational event. She was vague, but I did not want to pry."

"Did you think it odd they disappeared for about an hour at the same time every night? They use prayer candles and all three families pray together at the same time."

When Gail got back to school they knew exactly where Joy would be, the library. They were surprised to see Mei there. Apparently, Mei wanted to pick up her grades so she wanted to learn the formula Joy used to get good grades. Joy taught her a few tricks but for the most part you just needed to bust your butt to get the grades.

That night Gail and Jerry presented Joy with the gifts from France.

Joy thought it was too much and did not want to accept them.

Mistress told Joy she wanted to have a word with her in the hall.

Dawn said, "Of course, you have the right to refuse the gifts if you wish. Joy, Gail and Jerry wanted to give you a gift. They knew you would not accept anything material. They knew they had to get you something for your inside."

"They asked a priest at Notre Dame. Gail called Mei at 5 AM. You can use these when you are alone with God, maybe understand your Bible better. Joy you also have the option to accept the gift from Gail and Jerry then give it to who you want to. "

Joy came back into the room in tears, she gave Gail a big hug. "Gail, keeping myself right with God is very important to me. If these books can enhance my time with God, I can only be a better person. I am sorry I first wanted to not accept them; it was very selfish of me. You selected these gifts for me not as a joke but because of love."

"Joy, because of these books we took a whole week and went all over France. We went with our landlord and his wife and many of their friends. They loved showing us their France. They were very proud of their homeland so showing it off to newlyweds was very special for them. Frederick even said he never had so much fun since he was young."

1...45678...11