My Raging Wife Terra

Story Info
Just plain, monogamous sex.
3.2k words
3.36
15.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story, sexually involved or not, are above 18 years of age.

*****

I came back home dragging my feet to my doorstep. As I opened the door, took my shoes off and shut the door back, I was greeted by the sounds of my wife cooking in the kitchen. It was a sight I had gotten so used to after eighteen years.

"Hey there, hun," I greeted my wife.

"Hey, Kent. Food is almost done, ready for lunch?" My wife, Terra, asked me.

"Of course, just let me change up first," I told her. In actual fact, I was already full from the breakfast I had while hanging out with my friends earlier that day but Terra had made it a routine to cook everyday at noon without fail. That day was no exception, so how could I say no?

I went to our bedroom, took a shower and put on a plain t-shirt and a pair of knee-length bermudas. Once I was back in the living room, Terra had placed both our plates on the table. We said our grace and dug in. Chicken wrap with a side of button mushrooms, one of her dishes that I actually enjoy, as compared to when she cooks celery and oyster. But when she does serve me stuff that I dislike, I'm usually too nice of a husband to complain.

"So where'd you go?" Terra started a conversation during our meal.

"Greta's Pizza and Beer, at Calaway West Street," I kept my answer concise.

"What, you drank beer? In the morning?" Terra asked that in an interrogative manner.

"Wha- no! Only had one glass of Gin Martini, that's all," I told the truth, I left it to her to believe me or not.

"I just don't want you to come home drunk again," my wife expressed her concerns to me.

"Am I drunk, like now? At this moment?" I asked her rhetorically.

"No, this is a reminder for the future as well. You've had come home almost passed out multiple times before in our house and it always happens when you go out with Brad and Connor," Terra explained her worries by bringing up the past.

"Alright, alright, let's just eat, okay," I was not in the mood for arguing that day.

We finished our meal and I went back to the bedroom to sort out my students' test papers and my personal belongings while Terra went back to the kitchen to do the dishes. But just as soon as she was done, she went back the bedroom carrying a huge pile of clothing to be folded. That was when she asked me, "So is today your only day off?"

"Nope, lucky for me, my off has been extended to tomorrow" I told her.

"Oh, then why don't you just go out with Brad and Connor tomorrow then? You can rest at home today," Terra asked.

"Cos I thought of actually going out with you tomorrow," I told her.

"Oh please, That was the same crap you told me last week!" my wife began raising her voice all of a sudden.

"What's wrong with you? I've already gone out with my friends this morning, I'm free tomorrow!" I retorted.

"That's what you always say! But you always ended up going out with your other two musketeers instead. Either that, or you end up sleeping the whole day when you promised me that we'd go out!" It's usually by this stage of bellowing that Terra cannot let her anger abate.

"Terra, you know how busy work is, right? Being a full time college professor is not some forty hour workweek work-life balance horseshit!" I do not even know why I had to point this out to her.

"Oh I'm so sick and tired of you using work as an excuse to be lazy. But when your guy friends call you to meet up with them, you'd go out in a heartbeat. Did you forget, that I used to work long hours like you did and still come home to continue with the housework? You kno-...how many times have I told you not to go out with your friends and to rest at home instead when your bloody college superiors assigned you long shifts?" My wife had begun her nagging, once again.

"What is this all about, Terra? Housework? Is this all about you having to do housework alone? I told you, we have money. I can always hire a professional housekeeper to help you out. Why do you insist on putting that burden on yourself?" I tried my best to reason with her.

"Oh wow, okay! I wake up early in the morning everyday to cook for you breakfast and dinner, wash your clothes, clean your shoes, the whole damn house, sometimes forcing myself to do so even though I'm sick, and this is the thanks I get? You're questioning my devotion and telling me I should get help somewhere else? You really are an ingrate, Kent!" Again, Terra took my intentions the wrong way and hit back with swelling anger.

By that paragraph, I had already given up on trying to tap into her calmer side. Normally, I would throw a tantrum of my own in response to such irrational behavior but the past few days of work and the lack of sleep had drained me of most of my energy to throw a fit. So I just told my wife, "You know what Terra? Nothing I say at this point can hit your right notes. I'm tired, so I'm gonna take a nap. Once done, I'm going out to buy the groceries."

"You can't take a nap yet! I have this huge pile of clothes here, mostly yours," she pointed at the huge pile of unfolded clothing on the bed.

"No need to worry! I'm napping at the table and will be folding those clothes once I wake up," I told her.

"Oh don't even bother! You're just too slow and late, go and sleep all you want, I don't care!" she told me off.

I simply shrugged it off and sat down on the room chair and laid my head on the desk. Not surprisingly, Terra continued her nagging even when she herself told me to get my sleep. "Now that I can remember, you were supposed to call the technician for *bla bla bla* and meet up with Katherine's school teacher for *bla bla bla*. But instead, you'd rather *bla bla bla*." I was at the point of just laughing at myself by then.

Needless to say, my wife's nagging finally came to a close and I got to catch some forty winks. It was not a good sleep since I was on the rock solid desk but it was better than nothing. I wasted no time in going out to the local grocery store to do the shopping I had promised her after waking up. As much as a relief as it was from her generally poor attitude, the thought of sex with her came back to my mind. Yeah, I know. As annoying as she was, I really miss fucking her. I have not have rough sex with her for over a year, let alone making love to her. Terra was a beauty at thirty-six. She lacked in height, only 5'5" but her figure was near flawless. Her overall body was slender with nicely proportioned shoulders, torso and leg length. She had always kept her black hair short, with the back just above her shoulders and the front being combed to her side covering her right eye. Her eyes were round and large with her pupils shining of the color cyan. Her nose, while not so prominent, was sharp and thin but God, were her lips so thick and wide I had never gotten bored of kissing them every night and morning. To top it all off, her most attractive trait is her large, round breast that I was lucky to get good view of everyday whether she wears a full gown or a sleeveless dress. Even as I was just going to a nearby grocery store for an hour or two, the only thing that was on my mind was putting my wiener in her cheesepie.

"Alright, I need to stop fantasizing and focus on my task," I whispered to myself while looking through the sponge shelf in the cleaning section. I put my mind back on shopping and took all the grocery I needed into the basket. Just a few more hours and I will be back in bed with my sexy wife. As soon as I was done shopping, I drove back home and started my next task, fixing the sink and the toilet bowl. Terra entered the kitchen as I was changing one of the pipes for the sink. Apparently she had changed into a white and dark blue polka-dot sleeveless dress which showed a hint of hair sticking out of her underarms as she was opening the fridge to take a cup of yogurt which was given to me by a first year student back at college. I was about to open my mouth to say 'hi' but she simply walked away, ignoring me. "Ohoho, You may be pissed off with me now, but we'll see how you'll react when I give it to you tonight, you sexy bitch," I grinned to myself as I was looking at her gorgeous back drawing further away from my view.

I stayed at the living room to watch a midnight movie after taking a shower to clean myself off from the filth of doing all that maintenance work. By the time I went back to my bedroom, it was ten minutes after two in the morning. There, I saw my wife's beautiful body just lying on our king-sized bed engrossed in sleep.

My dick immediately formed a boner at the sight of her. I drew closer as my eyes darted on the bottom of her dress which was at the top of her slim thighs. As I knelt on top of the bed, both my itchy fingers started peeling the dress from her thighs. I thought she would push it back down with her hands like she had done in the past but this time, there was no resistance. I saw my real midnight delight there, her ass. Terra had been an old-fashioned conservative woman her whole life, never bothering to shave her bottom area. Hence, wearing a pair of blue panties, there were thick, long, curly hairs sticking out from the back of her underwear. I began my first physical contact with her by rubbing my palm against her ass. Amazing, even after all these years, not a sign of cellulite. My palm rubbed over her smooth butt cheeks while my eyes and ears were checking for any signs of my wife waking up. So far, none.

I became slightly more daring as I took my index finger and slid it underneath her blue panties into the entrance of her ass crack. I held my breath as my finger moved back and forth the line of her ass crack, being tickled by the dense row of butt hair. I pulled the back of her panties to get a better view of her ass. God, the thick plantation between those cute cheeks were hypnotizing me. Then, I let go of her panties from my index finger, causing a very light slapping effect in between her butt.

"Mmm," Terra whimpered, her eyes were very much relaxed. She was laying on her side. My hands went to her shoulder and thighs to slowly turn her body to lie on her back instead. Seeing her gorgeous eyes closed and her large breasts widen as they were pulled by gravity with the rest of her body covered in that pretty dress spread out on the bed along with all of its creases, my wife was truly a sleeping beauty. I lifted her small waist and pushed up her dress, giving myself a front view of her panty covered crotch. Pubic hairs were sticking out of top and the thigh area of her panties. It was an even hotter sight than her hairy ass.

I placed two fingers on her pussy through the blue fabric and motioned them in a circular manner. That was when she started responding. Terra pushed my hand away. It was a weak push, but I backed my hand away for a second. There was an expression of irritation in her closed eyes as she pushed her dress back down. I wondered if she was aware that it was me or if she was in a dream state. I was still persistent though. I pulled her dress back up but left her alone for a while to see if she would push it back down. This time, she did not. I smirked, good girl. I was not going to risk any detection from her again. It was time I go straight for the fucking. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my fully erect cock before crawling closer to her body. I pulled down her panties; as much as I'd like to see those blue underwear around her waist, I need to get a good view of her hairy vagina. And I did, the whole slit of her pussy was covered with a dense black bush; a mouth-watering sight. I was getting impatient, my rod had to go into that hole, now.

I left Terra's panties tied up midway in her thighs as I positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. Any stranger would need to search her entrance underneath that black rainforest but I was someone who had known her for eighteen years. I immediately pushed all ten inches of my dick into my wife's hole which for obvious reasons, woke her up.

"Aaahhh! Mmm! mmmm!" Terra was screaming in pain.

Her screams did not prompt me to hold back. I continued pumping her at a regular pace.

"Mmmm Kent...no...!!" My wife was awake enough to know it was me.

"Yeah...your pussy feels so good baby!" I groaned. "Yes, just like that..."

"Kent...no!" Terra was still resisting. Her eyes were still closed but her mouth was wide open.

"Damn, Terra. I need your pussy, I have been craving it for weeks," that was the plain truth. All those weeks of long hours in college, Terra's hole was all that was in my mind.

"No, Kent...uh, uh, uh," my lovely wife has begun her sexy moaning. "Not now, I'm uh, uh, uhmm...I'm really tired."

I gave Terra's boob a squeeze. "And how about me? I'm not tired? Huh, after all those grueling shifts?" I tried not to rush the fucking. Instead, I remove my cock as a whole and insert it's full length all the way back inside repetitively. "You sexy bitch, if your attitude isn't going to welcome me back home from work, your pussy will...by taking my cock whole into your chamber!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Terra increased the intensity of her moaning as the soft walls of her vagina began tightening around my cock, as if they were sucking on it. She even placed her finger in her mouth!

"Tell me, Terra. Do you still want me to stop?" I asked my wife.

"Yes, please stop..." I can tell she was lying.

"Do you really believe that? With your walls sucking on my cock and with your finger in your cute mouth," I questioned her further.

"Uhm! Uhm! Yes! Yes!" Terra's moaning had changed. She had begun accepting my rod pumping into her pussy. Now that I know that she had become a willing partner, I got the green light to pump her harder. And faster.

"Ohhh! Yes! Yes! Give it to me, Ooooohhhhhh!!" Terra's morning got even louder and more arousing as her pussy became much more comfortable with accommodating the sheer size of my big, long pole.

I pushed her dress even further up, revealing her melons. Terra's breasts were a pair of humongous 36E full circle boobs with nipples that were dark brown, a contrast to her fair skin. With spending the past few days seeing them covered up in her dress with only a cleavage to spare, seeing her naked breast was a huge payoff. And as much as I wanted to cup those kittens in my palm, I'd much rather watch them bounce back and forth as she takes the force of my pounding.

"Uh, uh, Kent, Kent, uh!" Terra was calling me during her series of moaning.

"What is it, my sweet Terra?" I asked.

"You're going to cum? Uh! Uh!" Terra was very familiar with my penis and testicles, she knew when I was going to bust.

"Yes, dear Terra, I am," I confirmed as I was maintaining my speed banging her.

"Mmm! Pull out, hmmm! I'm ovu-uh! Ovulating! Uh! Uh!" she told me.

"Very well," I panted. "I'll do as you say just this once. I pulled out my fully loaded cock and moved forward to bury them in her big boobs. Surprisingly, before I could hold them in my hands, Terra took hers and pushed her boobs inwards to wrap them around my pole.

I groaned, trying as hard as I could to be quiet as I unloaded my thick warm glue onto Terra's pretty face. Wow, just a while ago, the face that was clear and dry with eyes that were shut was now moist with sweat production and the decoration of my semen.

"Lick my cum, my Terra-bunny," I told my lovely wife.

"Hmmm..." Terra shook her head as her eyes showed discomfort.

"Hehehe, you will, in a while," I laughed it off.

I went to the bathroom to pee after that oh so satisfying fuck and when I came back to the bedroom, true enough, I saw Terra coating her fingers with my spunk from her face and putting them in her mouth. I grinned to myself as I took my clothes off and jumped back in bed with her.

"Taste nice?" I asked her.

She kept quiet. I hooked my finger to her panties at her thighs and threw them off of her feet. "Come on, I know you like it," I teased.

"Hmmm," Terra whimpered as she simply nodded her head.

I placed my hands over her chest and cupped her boobs. She placed hers on the end of her dress which was curled up above her breast. I thought she was going to push it back down to cover herself. Thank the Good Lord I was wrong, Terra pulled it off her shoulders and threw them off to the floor. Now both my wife and I laid on the bed naked for the first time in five years. I felt a certain blissful comfort rekindle as I let my flaccid cock rest on her moist ass cheeks. I leaned in closer to plant a kiss on her neck.

"I love you, Terra," that was the most genuine ILY I had ever said to her since the beginning of the year.

"I love you too, Kent," my dear wife said to me.

We were both lulled to sleep in each other's warmth.