My Rape: Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever so carefully, he untucked my blouse, pulling it bit by bit out of the waist band of my skirt until it came free. He inserted his hand right onto my bare skin, passing from my side onto my midriff. I gasped, suddenly shuddering from the feeling of his hand on my skin.

The bus rocked around a corner and his hand tightened on my skin. The fingers encountered the waist band of my underwear and wiggled under it, moving down my abdomen. The bus came to a halt and someone behind us rose up and began to wriggle through the tightly packed bodies, making room for her to escape through the door we'd entered. The hand on me retreated and left me sighing against the pole. The bus lurched into motion and again and we all swayed together but Antonio squeezed against me, far tighter and more than the rest of us were, pressing his body against mine in the crush.

When his hand touched my hip again, I shivered, anticipating it moving under my blouse again. Instead, he moved his hand up my side until it encountered my elbow. It moved under my elbow and I squeezed down with my arm. He stopped, waited and when I relaxed the merest bit, moved again up my side. His hand cupped the ridge of my side. It moved up until I felt his finger and thumb under my right breast. I squeezed my arm down on it again. Again he simply waited until my muscles relaxed. When I inevitably did, he turned his hand and very, very, so agonizingly slowly turned it to cup my whole breast with his hand through my blouse and bra. The feeling it created shot through me, ending up between my legs. I gasped a little, biting at it to stop any sound, any hint of what I was feeling escaping from my body. I shivered once and I know he felt it.

Then I felt the other hand! It was on my other side, below my purse, down on my right thigh but the thumb was down! I understood the implications immediately. If that was Antonio's other hand, his thumb would have been on the upper side of his hand. This hand caressed my bare leg and the thumb was below the hand. Someone else, a man in front of me was reaching back to touch me with his hand. It moved up the side of my bare thigh. I felt my skirt rumple around it and then it was under the skirt, moving inexorably upwards under my skirt. I gasped. Someone besides Antonio was touching me! I gasped loudly and shifted my purse. The hand continued up my bare leg until it encountered the fabric of my panties. It hesitated, then drifted over the arch of my bare thigh, turning as it did so, coming to rest between my legs.

I groaned.

I know people heard me because when I opened my eyes, a man sitting on the bench seat beside us was looking me right in the eyes. He was nondescript with a nearly bald head and pudgy middle-aged face but he could apparently see what was happening, what was being done to me. I was about to wrench free when Antonio leaned into me and spoke. I felt his hot breath in my hair.

"This is it. Go with it." He whispered at the same time his hand over my breast squeezed it. It immediately relaxed but then his thumb quested over the curve of my breast until it found the growing bump of my nipple. He ran his thumb pad back and forth over my nipple, back and forth, back and forth, eliciting a horribly sharp sensation in my body, tingling down between my legs. When my attention followed that tingle down there, I found the hand clasped my leg, with the thumb right up against the lips of my pussy.

As if they were in cohorts, the thumb between my legs began to rub up and down along the part of my pussy he could reach. I couldn't help it, I groaned. The sound was loud in my ears and I opened my eyes, no recollection of when I'd closed them. The hands were completely still but still on me, still pressed against my hot skin. I shuddered once, clinging to the pole. Then both were gone, just taking flight and disappearing like a hawk leaving its kill. I stood hugging the pole. I couldn't breathe. I swear I was panting and shivering at the same time. I felt like I wasn't getting enough air which was likely true because I was hyperventilating. The bus wheezed and groaned like I wanted to do and shuddered to a halt.

It was the first stop on the circuit at William and Mary Park. I'd been there a few time with the kids. I felt Antonio shift away from me.

"This is our stop." He muttered. I heard Tina's voice say something I didn't catch, apparently a question. "Yes, we should get off here." They pushed past me and just before it was too late, I followed and made the door in time to step out into the spangled sunlight shining through the elm and poplar trees, newly golden with autumn. I saw them walking quickly away into the park. I tried to follow but found my knees were weak and locked. I stilted along until I regained control of my legs and followed.

They did as I expected. They sought a secluded part of the park. I followed down the trail to the little dell with a single bench and a canopy of trees. No else was there and as far as I could tell, no one followed us. I was going to walk up to them and throw myself at him but Tina got right to her knees, standing tall on them while she unzipped his pants. I stopped, going all cold and crinkly. I felt like paper, wetted and now dried, gone brittle. I stepped back behind the rough trunk of an old elm and peered around it. Anyone seeing us both would recognize me, the peeping Tomasina. I didn't care.

Antonio's cock appeared. Tina handled it. He was hard. She didn't look around or anything, she merely pursed her lips and covered the cap of his cock with her mouth. She looked like a part of his cock, attached to it by her lips. Her began to move, bobbing up and down the length of his cock. Her eyes cocked up to watch him as she fellated him. Her head stopped moving and for the longest time she just nursed the head, sucking on it very gently, staring up his body at him. I kept my eyes on the part of his cock I could see, happy they'd turned so I could looked between them, perfectly posed for my viewing pleasure. Tina backed off and her tongue extended to lick around his cock head, round and round and round it went, faster and faster. When he groaned, even I could hear him. She kissed the head on the end, then on the top, and each side. She fit her lips over the head when suddenly his hand appeared at the back of her head, knotted in her black hair and pushed his cock deep into her mouth.

I'll give her this, it slid right down her throat. She never gagged even a little but took him as deep as he could go, pressing her face against his body. Her nose disappeared between the jagged edges of the zipper and his cock disappeared down her throat. I could see her white neck constricting. A vein appeared, even from the distance where I stood I could see it. She was sucking him, hard!

His hand held her head in place and then, suddenly, his whole body jerked. Tina swallowed. He jerked again. Her neck knotted and convulsed again, the strain evident in it. He jerked and jerked and jerked. He was coming in her mouth. She grunted and shifted and twisted, sucking and slurping but even I could see she was overflowing with cum. A sheen formed around her lips and then coated her chin. She'd finally pulled back to let him come onto her tongue. She wasn't swallowing fast enough, having mistimed her breath, hesitating to take a breath, she'd gotten behind and the cum overflowed her lips. She sucked and swallowed as rapidly and deeply as possible but she was overstocked and the surplus flowed over her chin to drip from it into one, long strand of silvery cum.

She pulled off him sitting down onto her heels. His hand knotted in her black hair was all that kept her from toppling over. Her eyes found me, imploring.

"Helen!" Antonio's voice reverberated off my face, almost like a slap. I emerged from my hiding place and nearly ran down the path to them. He pulled Tina to her feet.

I knew what he wanted, what I wanted him to want, what I was going to do, what I wanted. I kissed her. Her mouth was slick with cum but her lips parted immediately and her tongue slithered against my lips. When I relaxed them, she pierced me. One of her hands found the back of my head but I wrenched lose from her mouth. She scowled but I began to lick at her face, lapping up the cum smeared there. She relaxed and cooed while my tongue swabbed her clean.

"Oh god." She whispered.

I felt between them. Antonio's hand was still knotted in her hair, so he remained close. I felt between us, finding his cock, drizzled with cum and Tina's saliva. I pumped with my hand, delighting in the smooth strangest of this instrument of pleasure that I wanted in me right then. He got hard immediately, the glories of youth in a man! Then we were apart. Antonio grasped Tina, turned her back to him, reached around her and tore at her jeans. She sagged against him, her hands pressed against his hips while he unlimbered her clothes. With one hand he opened her jeans and then wrenched them down over her ass, down until they were knotted between her thighs.

"Bend over." Antonio rasped.

That was when I looked around and saw them. Three young men standing up on the trail peering through the fall foliage at us, the park's true wild life.

Tina bent and Antonio entered her. She squeaked, an aborted shriek, like a woman being raped and silenced in a single moment. Antonio drove into her, hard. She grunted when he withdrew and turned to face me, his cock dripping with Tina's juices. I knew what he wanted but wanted him to force me, because we were being watched. If I fell to my knees and pounced on his cock, if they cried rape, I'd have some explaining to do. I should have done that.

Instead, I lifted my eyes to his and froze.

Antonio growled, put a hand on my shoulder and forced me to my knees. Oh, I went willingly but under the guise of a reluctance I certainly did not feel. I think he took it for my reality and missed the thrill vibrating through me. His cock touched my lips and I licked it, kissed it, sucked it into my mouth. Foam formed around my lips. I could hear Tina moaning.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" She was chanting.

Antonio thrust into my mouth.

I gagged. The end of his cock connected with that choke spot in my throat and I gagged, hard. I spat out his cock like hot water and convulsed into a fit of coughing. I was at once chagrined and delighted. Chagrined that that was all the time I got with his cock in my mouth while our visitors could see but delighted that I was coughing. Tears came to my eyes and I was weeping, gasping for breath and quivering with excitement, excitement Antonio understood. He lifted me up and turned me to face the bench where Tina was bent, her hands on the seat, her head down, her black hair flowing like black streaks in the air over her face. Antonio's hand clutched my thighs and ran up them. He found my panties and pulled them down to my knees.

This time I bent over by myself. I felt him move behind me and the thrill swelled in my chest. I was so excited I thought I'd explode. His finger pushed inside me and I felt longing for it to go deeper. It withdrew, sucking disappointment out of me in its wake but that all reversed when his cock head nuzzled against me and then pushed into me. Hard. His hands found my hips and he pulled on me as he thrust forward. His cock penetrated me in one fell plunge. Down deep into my weeping hollows, he penetrated me. I was full of his cock and I groaned so loud wondered if I scared away the blue jays calling around us.

Then he was gone.

I swayed, bent over the bench, thinking of the view I offered the voyeurs on the little hill down which we'd come away from other eyes, just not theirs. I heard rather than saw Tina move, her voice moaning a little in her throat. Then I heard her slurp and turned to find her again on her knees, Antonio's cock thrust into her mouth and now my foam around her lips. I licked my lips, tasting her familiar nectar. I struggled to stand. Antonio pulled out of her mouth and backed away, tucking his cock and zipping up while we stared at him.

"We need to go." He said.

I looked around, wondering if our friends were filming us or something but they were no where to be seen. When I turned back, Tina had stood and she kissed me, enfolding me against her plush body and planting her slick lips on my slick lips. Our froth mingled and I tasted myself again, as I had many times when she went down on me and demanded I kiss her slathered mouth, replete with the ooze of my orgasm. Then I felt like I owed her that for the pleasure I had from her. Now I felt like I wanted her mouth on mine. For a couple minutes we stood there in a clinch, licking and kissing each other clean, trying to taste him on our lips. I was so aroused I wanted to scream.

"Go, Helen. Back to the bus stop. We'll be along."

I pulled my underwear up under my skirt and checked to see if anything else was out of whack. I hugged my purse against one breast and started up the trail. My head was full of the three men watching us. I tried to remember what they looked like, what clothing they wore but from the brief times I'd seen them, I all I could remember clearly was the first moment I saw them and the hand pointing down at me, the finger catching a stray ray of light so that was what I remembered clearly, that illuminated finger granting me the certainty that they'd seen us and one had pointed at me just before I sucked Antonio's cock and perhaps before he mounted me. I knew there were three young men out there who'd watched me suck his cock and take it inside my body bent over the bench. I wrapped my arms across my breasts and walked with my eyes down on the path before me, shivering but holding that sensation close and tight inside me. Amazement rippled inside me. What I was feeling I'd never felt before and the lust for more of this feeling enraptured me. I felt possessed and not myself at once.

I wanted to look around, to see if I could see recognition in someone's eyes, see clearly that they'd seen me raped in the park. My rapist had had me again. I shook with it, amazed at his ability to arouse and excite me so thoroughly I could barely breathe. That I was thankful and not merely appreciative may have been true but that was a brutal, dangerous truth I avoided. I relaxed my arms crossed under my tits and suddenly it was easier to catch my breath. Imagine that.

I got to the sidewalk and had to look up, not sure where I was from the bus stop. I saw the huddle of people and made for that, noticing the lumbering worm of another double bus coming towards us. I got to the queue, fanned out at the stop and moved to the far side so I could gaze down the way. Antonio and Tina weren't in sight. If they didn't arrive, I'd have to step back and let the bus go. If our observers were about, they'd know for certain that our encounter in the park wasn't a chance thing. I didn't want them to think I'd submitted to that willingly, though I was clear with myself, I had done so. I'd have attacked him if he hadn't penetrated me but the main result was the empty feeling between my legs and the throbbing need to be filled with cock again. I shivered again.

The bus pulled up and slowly the fan of people dribbled down to just me. Tina and Antonio appeared at a run. I hesitated at the middle door.

"Lady, are you getting on or not?" The bus driver called back to me.

I glanced up and found him looking at me in his mirror.

I pointed.

"They are coming." I said. He glanced forward and nodded. I moved up the stairs to the sound of a snicker I hadn't focused on before but noticed just as Tina stormed up the steps, gasping and laughing.

"Thank you!" She shouted but I didn't know if she was making a show of thanking me or the bus driver.

"Yeah, thanks for waiting." Antonio clarified the matter. I found the exact pole I'd hugged before, that position anyway, was empty and I moved to hug it again, facing backwards. Antonio and Tina squeezed past me to stand near me, Tina gripping the twin pole to my left and Antonio holding onto mine over my head.

The bus lurched into motion. The chill of the air conditioning dried the sweat on my body and the other fluids immediately. It was likely the boiling heat of my body, though. I kept my head down so I didn't bump against Antonio's hand. Suddenly I felt it, two hands at my waist and a body crushing against me.

"We saw you." The voice said.

Oh, god! I thought. The young man's hands both pulled my blouse out of my skirt, which I'd retucked, until I felt his bare hands on the skin of my side.

"Don't move." The voice whispered.

I moaned softly, aware that I couldn't resist. I had no basis to logically resist and the flame of passion that roared in my tight little oven denied me the will to do so. His hands moved fully onto the skin of my sides, his fingers lanced around me, splaying onto my stomach while his thumbs pressed at the small of my back. Despite my resolution not to do so, I looked up at Antonio. Maybe, if I hadn't, he'd not have known what was happening but he saw in my eyes immediately. He smiled, a wry, evil smile. He elbowed Tina, who shifted around closer to him, finally releasing the other pole to hook and arm into Antonio's elbow, peering past the man in the jean jacket with his back to me.

The hands rode my superheated bare body for a few moments but then they moved. One went up towards my right breast, and the other found the elastic band on my panties and slithered under it. At the same time, the bus rumbled over railroad tracks and the man huddled against me. I felt his hard cock. I wanted to know what he looked like but I couldn't twist around without causing a stir, a stir I didn't want. I felt fear that I'd scare him off. I'd become inverted in my life, lusting for what I should have loathed, wanting what I should have feared. I felt free but a curious sort of freedom, now in danger of losing what I usually feared. I quaked with excitement, the thrill rattling through me like I was a chain being whipped around behind a hurtling truck. I felt utterly out of control.

The lower hand pushed down into my panties. Despite my conscious intentions, I shifted my weight and parted my legs, granting that hand access to my pussy. He pushed it down between my legs, cupping my pussy with three fingers.

"She's shaved." I heard a voice whispered.

"Oh shit, Bambam, what the fuck are you doing?"

His finger parted the lips of my still very wet pussy and pushed into me. At the same time, his hand moved up my belly, under my right breast, lifting it as he pressed against the underside. I clung to the pole, held against my left side. His hand turned and cupped my breast. I glanced down, seeing it crinkle my blouse, moving it and hiding the gauzy pattern of my bra, covering it with the paleness of his hand. The finger inside me pushed deeper. My knees turned to water. I clung to the pole for support, swaying. He moved his finger inside me, touching me here and there with irregular and unpredictable results, leaving me panting with anticipation. He wriggled his hand between my legs and then his thumb found my clitoris. I moaned out loud, closing my eyes to avoid seeing the ripples the sound caused. The hand on my breast disappeared and after a little struggle, the other one left my pussy. I realized I'd gripped his wrist with my right hand, trying to hold him in place.

"Goddammit, she wants it." The voice behind me muttered. "She had hold of my arm."

I did. I knew I did. I'd done it without thought, pursuing the sensations flailing at me, marking me with burning scores. I groaned louder, feeling it echo through my empty body.

The bus lurched and came to a stop.

"Mayberry Mall!" The bus driver called.

Antonio started past me. My blouse was untucked and I felt a trickle of pussy juice run down my right thigh. I twisted around and faced the men behind me. They wore leather coats and had short, black, curly hair and sneers. I pushed through them in Antonio's wake. On the side walk, I half expected to see them spilling out behind me but the bus door closed and the bus growled, spat and trundled off. Antonio had a hold on Tina, one hand grasping her under the chin and the other arm wrapped around her back. She was encased in his desire and bubbled with her own. I could see it easily, anyone could. I was an arm's length away when he broke the kiss and gazed down into her upturned eyes.