My Rape: Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did good. I want to see more of that, you hear?"

I blinked waiting for her reply.

"You hear?" He repeated.

Only after that second time did I finally understand he was talking to me. I grunted, then spoke clearly in a very soft but fully audible voice.

"I understand."

Just those two words of acquiescence and compliance thundered in my ears. I was astonished at how fully they possessed me. Suddenly I had to pee.

"I have to pee." I muttered.

"We'll wait over there." Antonio muttered and they walked over to a bench and sat down. Immediately he had Tina's head tipped back, kissing her and fonding one of her now bare breasts through her blouse. She sat back, fully enveloped by his lust, boiling in it like she was becoming a perfect sauce, so, saucy.

I staggered into the Mall in search of public toilets. I found one and went into the stall and did my business. I was putting my blouse back in order when it occurred to me that I could take off my bra. I went completely still, the sensation of indecision souring my thrill. I wanted to take it off, to feel men's eyes flit over my front and then be yanked back by what a disbelieving mind could not process. I wanted the feeling of my bare nipples, erect against my blouse, pointing at the world but really pointing at me, inviting everyone to see and understand just how aroused I was. Something stopped me but not what you'd think would stop the mother of two in my predicament.

I wanted to make my rapist take some action, to do something truly perverse to me, to prove that he understood that I wanted this, that I was into it and that I wanted him to push me fully as far as he could, as far as he dared. I felt that hard knot of certainty that makes me heedless and reckless, that competitive fire that suggested I could push him to provide me what he wanted by daring him to do so, daring him by not stopping him at any point but then not helping him either. I wanted to expose him and his fantasy and make him admit before God and everyone that showing me off to the world like this was what thrilled him to the core. Not necking with Tina, not her bare breasts bouncing inside her tight blouse or even fucking us both in the park. I wanted to prove that his most basic need was to expose me in public and then it hit me. What I wanted him to want, and what I felt sure he did want and was the object of this jaunt was for him to make me orgasm in public.

The thought thrilled me and just like that I wanted that. I resolved to do nothing to discourage him. You know how you get a feeling of certainty that throbs in the marrow of your bones but you can't say why its true or how you know its true? I felt that then, and I left my bra in place. I put myself aright and left the water closet. Out in the slurry of the Sunday afternoon clouds, I felt conspicuous and alone, as though my desire and my need radiated from me, announcing it to any who cared to notice. I had a moment of regret as men walked past me and barely noticed me, seeing just another housewife out spending a husband's money. If my tits were bare...they'd respond to me, react as I'd seen men react to Tina. But then that certainty returned, the idea that Tina had little hold on Antonio and I did. He was my rapist, not hers.

The thought made me smile and I felt liberated, free to throw myself into the maw of his desire, daring him to consume me entirely. It was like my other life, as wife and mother, disappeared, vanishing in the fumes of a weekend's stolen orgasm.

They were still at it. The middle two buttons on her blouse were open and his hand cupped Tina's bare breast inside her blouse when I returned. I stood apart from them and once again concentrated on watching those watching Antonio fondle Tina. She seemed completely in his sway, fawning over his attention and offering far more than he dared take on a public bench outside a mall. Everything about her, every action, every look, every flutter of her eyes broadcast her desire to get laid. She was the very image of the horny female, the cougar, the MILF on the make and Antonio kept a discreet distance from those inner fires, only stoking them, making no attempt to quench them or satisfy the need they fed on. Just watching them writhe at each other on the bench made me ache to be filled. That was the state of my body and mind when the bus arrived and the queue formed.

This was a short bus compared to the last one. I mounted the steps first and moved all the way to the back, becoming the lone person standing there. I walked right past an empty seat by the door that Antonio and Tina took and resumed their petting and kissing. I felt disappointed but had to admit that there weren't enough people to afford him access to my body without being clearly observed. The next stop, however, brought me a measure of surcease.

A pair of old women, one with a walker waited at the head of the queue. Antonio managed to hide his opportunism behind a sheen of generosity when he got down and helped both women up and into his seat. The bus driver watched carefully, her eyes following Antonio with sour suspicion, at least until he finished and she saw him put his arm around Tina. They shuffled back towards me and the bus filled in behind them, like flood waters in a sinking boat. In moments, they were right before me, both holding the same pole I clung to. I was facing the front of the bus. Antonio and Tina stood in front of me.

More people boarded at the next stop and we standers huddled together. Antonio did not disappoint. As soon as the bus moved from the next stop, he put a hand on my right hip, squeezing it. I just stared up at him, facing him around the pole. His other hand clutched the bar right beside my face. His hand moved up my side again and then it vanished. The next thing I knew, it was moving my purse away from the front of my body where I clutched it, down to my left side under my arm. Then, very deliberately, he moved his hand up to the top button on my blouse. He unbuttoned it. My eyes were fixed on his hand, on his clever fingers, really as they shifted down the front of my blouse, unbuttoning it. To anyone watching, it surely appeared that he simply began to unbutton my blouse. To me, it was the next stage in my utter orgasmic destruction. My hand relaxed and my pursed dropped to the floor. I was helpless. I wanted to be helpless and I was.

The third button popped out of the eyelet and my cleavage appeared, what there was of it. The next button exposed my bra. I kept me head bowed, my eyes down, not wanting to look around and find people staring at us but that is a lie. I wanted to look around in the worst way, but if I did find eyes watching him unbutton my blouse, what would I do? Would I scream? Or smile? What could I do? My best option was to take a solipsistic pleasure from his actions and presume no one else existed, or at least no one else mattered and keep my eyes down, my head bowed over the hand below my chin unbuttoning my blouse in the middle of a crowded bus. That was the little bit of shame I could express in contrast to the thundering of my heart in my chest.

In the course of filling the bus, some had filtered in behind me. It was a tilted relief when I felt the hand cup my ass. Antonio plunged a finger between my breasts and moved it around between them, stroking my shimmering skin with the back of it. The hand on my ass squeezed it tightly and then disappeared. I closed my eyes. However, when I heard the sharp snick of the opening switchblade, I felt the surge of adrenaline and the patter of my heart on my rib cage. I felt the blade press flat against my tummy through my blouse and move up until it was just below my breasts. The finger, still between them, pulled out on the band between my bra cups and the cold metal touched my skin for the second time that weekend. Very deliberately, Antonio cut through the bra. It popped softly and the constraint vanished around my body. My breasts were freed.

I was shivering.

Antonio moved the blade up towards my shoulder, catching the bra strap with the tip of it. Out of no where a hand came around me and held the strap that ran over my shoulder while Antonio cut through it. The knife moved to the other shoulder and the hand helped him again. The bra was completely free around me, waffling inside my blouse. The switchblade snicked again and disappeared. I closed my eyes. A hand lifted up the back of my skirt. I felt it on my ass through my panties. I felt the shredded bra being pulled from around me, out from under my blouse. When it was gone, I opened my eyes, looking directly into Antonio's hot eyes. They bored down into me. The hand at my ass massaged it, rubbing me hard and deep into the great muscles of both cheeks. That man was strong.

I sighed softly and leaned against the pole. Antonio's hand had left me so I could sag against the pole. Then I felt his hand patting the front of my right thigh. I felt him lift the front of my skirt and that hand found the waistband of my panties. It slipped inside, plunging down my abdomen, turning to smooth along my bare, clean skin. I wished I had a bush then, something to pet besides just my pussy. When his hand turned to cup my pussy, I groaned and the hand on my ass left me. I found I missed it. Antonio's hand rubbed my pussy inside my panties, up and down in terrible and slow strokes that did what he intended, it lit me afire. I felt my hips tense long before they popped forward but when they did, the motion was unmistakable. I was fucking the pole, grinding against his hand beside the pole, between my legs. His middle finger stroked up and down my wet lips.

The bus slowed, breaking unevenly we all jerked around with it. Antonio withdrew his hand from my crotch. I felt the body behind me shift around to my right. A big man in a tee shirt and ball cap sorted through the crowd and exited but at the last, I noticed he had my bra clutched in one hand.

I don't know why but seeing it in his hand gave me a huge buzz. If Antonio had fingered me, I'd have given him what I wanted him to want, my orgasm. My blouse was still unbuttoned. A man boarding the bus glanced at me, and then glanced at my bare breasts, startled. He hesitated, then sidled past to stand behind me, I felt his head against my back and ass. His passage was close and it pulled my blouse away from one nipple, exposing me completely. I stood there, facing the front of the bus, now holding the bar away from me so my breasts were plainly in view. Another man arrived and stopped in front of me. He looked me right in the chest. He never noticed my eyes but saw my exposed breast, my unbuttoned blouse and the clear absence of my bra. He could see bare skin from my chin to my belly button. The man behind me moved closer to me. When he placed both hands on my waist, I actually sighed. The man in front of me stared past me, over my shoulder. I felt irate, wanting him to focus on me, on my eyes, or my face or at least my bare tits! Antonio pulled Tina to my side and a little behind me. I felt them watching and the thrill shot through me. I was intoxicated.

The bus rolled forward. The hot hands at my waist pulled at my blouse and again it was pulled loose from the waistband of my skirt. When it cleared the customs of my skirt, I felt first a puff of air on the skin of my belly followed immediately by his hands on my skin. This man didn't hesitate. He saw a woman with her blouse unbuttoned, with one nipple or more exposed and he took it as an immediate invitation. His hands ran up the front of my body and cupped my breasts, both of them at once. I felt him move against me, his hard cock against my ass. His hands felt so good on my breasts, but then he found my nipples with each hand and pinched them hard between thumb and forefinger. I lurched, grunting a little as the electric sensation shot through my body, gripping the pole so hard my hands ached. I turned my head to look at him and Antonio's hand caught me by the back of my head, turning me further, harder until I turned tight to my right, still with the man's hands clasped around my bare breasts. He massaged them again, letting the shock of the pinching melt away. My head was turned completely to the side. That was when the man kissed me.

I felt him leaning close and my eyes fluttered open just as he covered my mouth with his. I tasted his musk, his strong male scent filled my nostrils. His hard lips pressed against me, mashing them against my teeth. I gasped and that opened my lips. His tongue met mine. I felt it, questing across my lips and then against my teeth. He flicked it back and forth under my upper lip, sending chills down my spine. Then he pinched my nipples again and this time I jerked in his grasp. I opened my eyes to find a handsome young man staring at me, as he kissed me, his nose rubbing the side of mine while his hands massaged my breasts.

I really couldn't breathe. I was breathless with excitement, so much so my chest ached. His kiss fired through me, a streak of passion flashing through me like a comet with a long tail in the night sky. His eyes blinked. I looked him right in the eyes. He broke the kiss and his hands left my breasts. I felt lightheaded, unsteady. I wavered but he turned me, his hands appearing on my shoulders. I turned in his thrall, releasing my hold on the pole which was now behind me. His hands cupped my upper arms and squeezed me, as though to reassure me, but then they moved to my blouse and opened two more buttons. My breasts dangled free, wobbling against the open sides of my blouse. Then he bent and sucked at one nipple.

I groaned. It sounded so loud in my ears and it must have been because the next thing I knew, a hand clasped over my mouth. The man sucking my tits increased the pressure. I squirmed frantically, knowing he was going to leave love tracks on my skin I could never explain. He ignored my squirming and marked me. I felt the inevitability of it and once done, the next one, down on the inside slope of my left breast had no effect but to excite me further. The Rubicon had been crossed. I was a marked woman and seen nude in the light of day, I'd have some explaining to do, explaining I had no hope I could do. The next hickey on my skin made no difference. I groaned into the hand over my mouth. The lips on my breast, released me and moved to the outside of my breast. I'd released the pole when he turned me so I was unstable as the bus lurched. With one hand over my mouth, another looped around my middle, my back was pulled tight against the pole. It stabilized me but gave biter a stationary target. He kissed and bit his way across my breasts, three or four very distinct bruises on each. His hands clawed at my waist, using me to ride the motion of the bus while his mouth left marks on my clear, white skin. Then the hand left my mouth. I was heaving, gasping for breath and balance. The arm around my middle remained tight, securing my position. The man below my chin found my nipple and sucked on it, sending a new thrill through me, chilling and erotic. He rose up and stared hard into my eyes. For a moment we were alone. Then he lay a hand against the side of my face and kissed me, at the same time his other hand palmed my bare breast. I felt my body arch to meet him, rising up on my tiptoes to receive his kiss. I flared with passion, grunting into his mouth.

When the bus braked, we all swayed, me least of all, however, and suddenly the may was gone. His lips left me in thrall to his kiss. I opened my eyes. He stood watching me, his light gray eyes amused, pleased. I stood in the midst of the bus, looking around at the eyes staring at me, some found my eyes and tried to hold my gaze but most focused on my open blouse. The hand around my middle remained and since it held me stable, I took that moment to button up my blouse, pulling it over my marked and bruised breasts. I was afire. I wanted sex. I wanted a cock in me. The desire roared in me. I shuddered as I covered my breasts.

We were back to our point of origin at the Main Street Mall. Most people were rising to exit. The arm around my middle left me and I turned to find that Antonio was at the door with Tina. He looked back at me. I realized the hand on my mouth and around me hadn't been his. I staggered, hugging myself with my arms. I descended from the bus and walked unsteadily right over to an empty bench and sat, huddling there, bending over my knees. I must have looked pathetic but I was hiding the riot going on in my mind. I was so aroused, so excited, I was afraid if I looked at anyone, they'd see the need clouding my eyes and flushing my skin.

"You all right, Miss?" A voice asked. I didn't recognize it. I felt him sit down.

"I saw what they done to you. Do you want me to call someone?" I lifted my eyes and looked at him. He wasn't old but not young. He had a comb-over with really clear blue eyes and a pocket protector. He wore a short-sleeved pale blue shirt and pink shorts. The clash nearly blinded me.

"Oh god," I thought. I turned my head away from him and saw Tina and Antonio a few yards away watching me closely. I looked back at the man sitting beside me.

"They used you pretty hard." He said, he eyes flicking back and forth. "Are, are you okay?"

I managed to smile a little.

"I am, yes." I said softly. I felt boldness swell up inside me. "I'm just pissed that they didn't finish what they started." Then I did smile.

The man flinched like I'd slapped him. He was on his feet seemingly without any effort. He stepped back, then turned and tottered off, looking back over his shoulder at me several times. The last time I waved.

"Thank you." I mouthed but I couldn't tell if he noticed. I sat there for another twenty minutes. I was numb, not numb so much as overcome. The thrashing passion in me wasn't stilled, it was piled up, sensation on sensation, all struggling for release, over which I seemed to exercise no control. Antonio and Tina disappeared into the visitor's center. I didn't react. I shook, I quivered, I shivered, I quaked. I waited for the riot to still inside my skin, having spread from my mind. Antonio and Tina were not back yet when I focused on the fact that I now had hickeys all over my chest. I pulled out my blouse and looked down on myself and sure enough, I was covered with hickeys.

"Oh god." I muttered.

It wasn't like I hadn't dealt with this before. At one point, Tina went through a semi-violent oral phase and she was constantly marking me. I used all sorts of excuses to John to keep them hidden, including makeup when the bitch marked me so high on my neck that I couldn't cover it with clothing. That seemed different somehow because I thought I'd arranged to escape this weekend of rape and lust without those marks to show it had really happened. I thought maybe I'd wake from a dream and find I'd had too much good wine and it painted my passion in my sleep, coloring behind my closed eyes to form revealing Rorschach images that anyone with a little imagination could see what they revealed about me. I lusted for my rapist to take me again. I couldn't escape that conclusion. I shook with lust.

I was looking for them when they reappeared and I stood, thinking we were going to the car. They approached but when they walked past me, Antonio muttered something at me.

"Sit down. You haven't come yet."

Perverse as it sounds I sat down, ebullient with the knowledge that I had truly read his mind. In retrospect that was the logical conclusion to this little outing and he was certain I hadn't come yet. Even if I had, I doubt I would have mentioned it, being the greedy cum slut that I turned out to be.

So we waited for the next bus.

When the queue solidified at its approach, I felt like a princess being sacrificed to a snorting, grunting dragon with bad breath. Antonio and Tina shuffled into the queue and I got into it as well. This was another of the double-length buses. The lot of us got aboard. I maneuvered to be in the center of the back third of the back section, hugging the pole. Wall benches flanked me on three sides with lots of standing room. I didn't know if anyone was paying any attention to me and I wanted some. I put a hand to my blouse and unbuttoned the top button. Something made me look up and I found a tall but very handsome black man in a suit right in front of me staring down at me. He smiled at me but it wasn't a friendly smile but one of recognition, like he'd peeked into my soul and was delighted at what he found.