My Rape: Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unbuttoned the next button and the next, just to make sure he wasn't confused. His hand rose up between us and he lay it along side my face.

"You are a beautiful woman." He said in a cavernous voice. It felt like it boomed around us but when I glanced around, no one seemed to notice our little vignette. He spread his long legs to balance himself and used his huge hands to unbutton three more buttons on my blouse. When he finished, he ran a huge finger behind it, over the skin of my breasts, around and around them and over the nipples. Each circuit sent sensations skittering over my skin and away, like little pebbles dropped into perfectly still waters. I was shivering with real desire when the air brakes whooshed and blew up around us and the bus shuddered to a stop.

"Ah shit, an accident!" Someone far up front cried out. The whole bus seemed to sigh with resignation and frustration. I joined the sigh but it was only half frustration. The other half was anticipation.

The finger left my breast and next his ebony hand patted my left arm, running down to my hand dangling loosely beside my thigh. The man took hold of my hand and lifted it. I was limp in his grasp. With his one hand, he turned my hand so my palm faced him and then he lifted it slowly but surely toward his body.

My mind was not working by this time. The steam from my sexual frustration clouded everything, eyes, judgment, recognition. I'd become a bag of sensation panting for one thing, sexual release. I couldn't help it. I watched him lift my hand and slowly press it against the new bulge in his blue, pinstriped pants. I felt his cock against my hand, still mushy and questioning if this was really happening. I felt the doubt in him, so I squeezed my hand around his cock, clutching it tightly but carefully.

The big man groaned, sounding like a distant cannon shot. His cock snapped awake twitching and gaining solidity in my hand. I felt so proud. My mouth watered. I couldn't begin to imagine the size of that thing or what it would feel like inside me. I was consumed with the desire to have it inside me. My hand began to move up and down on it, sliding over the expensive material of his suit pants. His cock was even with my belly button. The top end of it, any way.

Then I heard that snick of the switchblade again. The fear I felt was mostly from confusion about what remained to be cut off of me. I realized I wasn't being imaginative enough when I felt Antonio lift the back of my skirt. The bus lurched forward a few yards and then expired with a hiss and a grumble, halting again. I was focused on the hand under my skirt pulling my panties down my legs. I shifted my legs closer together, offering that up as my clear acquiescence. It thrilled me to know that Antonio would surely recognize it for what it was but that others would as well. I felt the tug on the panties around my thighs and heard the soft rending of the material as the knife cut through it.

For a moment I marveled that I felt not the slightest threat or fear. I felt excitement as my rapist cut my panties off my body. The throbbing need in me bloomed behind my chest, leaving me panting with lust. I knew it was lust. It made me proud, mostly because I thought the next few minutes might satisfy Antonio's most treasured fantasy. I was going to come on a crowded public bus.

"Oh god." I breathed the words, gaging how sound would resonate in the space; could I scream with ecstasy or must I keep it bottle up inside me. My hand continued to rub the huge cock before me. One of his hands lay on my side. His other hand covered the one on his cock and stopped my motion. I looked up from the floor. My hand fluttered over his hard cock but his found the tab of his zipper and pulled it down. I watched, fascinated as he dug around inside that mysterious closet and emerged with a thick black cock, hard as calculus and long as memory.

At that very moment, a hand touched the back of my left thigh and another the right. One rose up and cupped my right breast and another the left breast. Four hands were on my skin. The black cock before me twitched. My mouth watered. I bent from the waist. Everyone held their breath and the hands on me followed my body where it went. The sensations felt like insanity pending. I got both hands around the big cock and bent it down before my face. In the gloom, I couldn't see it clearly because the shadows blended with it. I stuck out my tongue to feel it more fully. The head was textured and spongy. My tongue bumped into it and the man groaned. I leaned forward further so my mouth could contact his skin. Two hands palmed my breasts under me. I ran my tongue around his cock head. I shook with excitement. The hands on my breasts moved, one pinching my nipple and the other massaging me firmly. The sensation blended with my state, lifting it higher in me. I was so aroused, so full of desire. I opened my mouth and pushed the head of his cock into it. My lips drew tight around it. I was aware of how huge it was, huge was the word I used. The man was fucking huge!

"Jesus Christ, look at that!" I heard Tina's voice behind me.

"Shut up, bitch. Let her do it." Another voice answered. One of the hands on my legs moved between them, probing for my pussy and finding it, rather than the panties. For some reason the feel of his finger on me surprised me, like I'd somehow forgotten that someone had taken off my panties. This finger was insistent, pushing up into me without pause but I was slick with arousal and his finger entered me without any inhibition, his or mine. I widened my mouth and as the finger drove up into me, I pushed my mouth onto the cock, taking the head inside my mouth and sucking on it. I felt the man jerk and I felt proud. The finger inside me went still. The hands on my breasts massaged them, sending tendrils of excitement through me, firing me with the sensations, like sparks from a generator. My mouth was on the huge cock. I pushed a little and I felt the head of it bulging my cheek. I'd become a cliche. I pushed harder, wanting anyone watching to see with certainty that his cock was indeed in my mouth. I sucked.

It suddenly swelled in my mouth. I felt it enlarge, growing in my mouth like a balloon someone else was inflating. I swallowed, knowing what was coming. I'm not trying to be funny, I knew this was the moment he wanted when he unzipped his pants and presented me with the largest cock I'd ever seen, of the four or five I'd tried on for size. I'd set a record for cock size twice in one weekend! He wanted to come and he wanted my mouth on him when he did. His hand found the back of my head and he pushed on it. The thing in my mouth pulsed. I felt his body jerk and the end of his cock rammed deep into my throat. I was so surprised I didn't gag at first, not quick enough because the other half of the motion nearly took it out from between my lips.

I managed to get my lips clasped around the rim of the large, spongy head and I followed it back, knowing the return would penetrate deep into my throat. I didn't care. I held on. I leaned forward and sucked. The motion reversed and he pushed into me but now I was prepared. I breathed deep and simply inhaled him at the end, taking his huge cock as far down my throat as I could, maybe half his length. It twitched and I felt his cum in my throat, pouring into me like hot lava. I groaned, excitement waffled through me, opening me up in ways I never imagined. I knew it for what it was. This was lust. The motion continued; his cock began to back away and I whined, a little keening noise that meant leave it in me, leave it lodged deep in my throat.

It was good advice but like most men in the throes of orgasm, he didn't listen. The cock slid back out of my throat. I was sucking so hard, when the suction broke, it made a huge sound in the idling bus. It was odd, suddenly aware of the slight vibration all around me from the bus sitting in traffic, throbbing in sympathy with the hard cock erupting in my mouth. The twin sensations seemed to slow time, so I could take note of them, feeling them pulsing together like a choir singing a chorus of lust. Suddenly things sped up. His hand knotted in my hair and he used my head, moving it back and forth, pushing his cock through the tight oval of my lips, moaning as he did so. I was aware of a pair of hands on my waist, the hand between my legs and hands on my tits. His come poured into my mouth and I had to swallow or spew it out on his very nice suit pants.

I swallowed, hard, like I had a golf ball in my mouth and was trying to get a drink of water. I closed my throat, suddenly desperate to breathe. I did but he didn't stop coming. My mouth bubbled with cum. I felt it fill up my mouth, expanding my cheeks. I was caught. I had to swallow it all, which I couldn't or spew it out but he held my head, moving his cock back and forth through my sealed lips. I heard those bass moans and it sent a tingle through me. I was doing that! I was making him make that sound! That soul-deep satisfaction that a body feels when it is in the midst of an incredible orgasm. I was doing that. I was making him feel it, the ecstasy that turned his moans into this lurid music that made me shake with passion. I trembled, like I had the shakes or was cold in the midst of winter.

I couldn't swallow without inhaling cum and he wasn't letting me back off, so I did the only thing I could. I relaxed my lips. Cum spurted past them, all around his cock. I felt it foam around my mouth and then ooze down my chin. It was hot, slick and viscous. The cock in my mouth tromboned no more. It just shimmied, little motions, little jerks that each added to the cum in my mouth. I wanted to swallow but I was afraid of choking so I let it bubble out of my lips. At least I could move my tongue. I slathered it around his cock, round and round, painting the smooth, thick jelly around his huge cock. He jerked. Jesus, it sounded like he was gagging which was laughable since I was the one that had a monster cock jammed down my throat.

The thought caught my imagination. I took a careful breath through my nose and then opened my throat and pushed. The cock head slid along the roof of my mouth. I tipped my chin down and felt it seal the back of my throat. I pushed harder and it popped past the constriction into my throat. I pushed harder, suddenly mad to have the whole thing in my mouth, as far down my throat as it could reach. I wanted to feel his black, kinky pubic hair in my nose and smell the sourness of his crotch while I sucked on his deflating cock. I wanted it all in me before it dissipated. I groaned, loudly and intentionally. I wanted him to know I wanted to swallow his whole cock.

His hand tightened in my hair. It hurt but not to bring tears to my eyes. It felt like confirmation. His muscles were contracting without any conscious thought. I had possessed him and now I owned him. That thought made me want to laugh, which, with that cock in my mouth was, well, laughable. I concentrated, relaxed my throat and widened my aching jaws and finally pushed and pushed hard. His cock clicked deeper into my throat. I felt elation and kept pushing, all competitive fire and female arrogance. I could do this! Then I was there. My forehead touched his hot, damp abdomen. I felt the bushy bristles of his pubic hair and then I was aware of his stomach pulsing against me, pushing then contracting while I pushed the remainder of his cock into my throat. It was tight. I felt my throat bulging with it. I wanted him to feel me completely plugged with his cock. I pushed and my nose bent against his body. It was hard, tense and pulsing. The pulsing aroused me more, if that was possible.

Then I swallowed, nothing really but my throat muscles made the motion and I felt them trying to arrange the cock as it would any normal thing I put in my mouth. They rippled from midway down his cock clear to the tip. The man groaned, his body went completely still.

"Again. Do. Do that again." He gasped. "My god, please."

The passion in his voice fired me. I did it again, knowing I was running out of air. I was getting light headed and the gag reflex was rising up in me. I swallowed again and he groaned. It sounded like the guns going off in the midst of the 1812 Overture, in my ears anyway, but it may have been because I felt the vibration of his exclamation on my teeth. The hand between my legs began to move and I was immediately on fire. My pussy contracted and the orgasm rose up in me. I began to shake as it approached, like it was a giant shaking the ground and me with it. I grasped the man by the legs, my neck crooked back and his cock lodged deep in my mouth. I held still, concentrating on the finger frigging me from behind. I glugged and snorted, fighting for a little air. The man put two fingers into me and then three. I groaned louder, my voice making my throat vibrate. A finger found my clitoris and rubbed against it. As if by agreement, the two and massaging my breasts found my nipples and pinched them, hard. This occurred all at once.

I came.

My body, hyper-heated for so long bubbled over and I exploded. I clung to the man's legs and my hips pumped and ground, swinging this way and that. I felt like I was on roller skates on a rolling ship's deck. I focused on the tension in my vagina, the fingers grinding against me and the irregular, happenstance contract of something with my clitoris. Each time I felt the lurid jolt shake me. I gasped around the huge cock in my mouth, finally keening as the orgasm broke over me like a huge, frothy, cum-filled wave. I could smell chlorine and sweat but the sensations thrashed at me. I groaned. I was coming. I was climaxing on a public bus with a cock shoved deep down my throat! That thought accented the pleasure and drove the ecstasy higher in me. I shuddered, shaking with pleasure as it rolled through me.

I opened my eyes and bent to look up at the man's whose cock I was sucking. I swallowed once again in the lee of my own ecstasy. He groaned again and his hips jerked against me, ramming his cock into my throat, grinding it into my mouth. His hand suddenly pulled on my hair and I was yanked off his cock. I let the cum coating my mouth lubricate the extraction. He held me by my hair and I realized he must have felt my knees giving way. I sagged to my knees on the floor of the bus, clinging to his legs.

His cock escaped my lips, bowing down before me. I felt proud, my eyes opened and I inspected the thing I had sucked completely into my mouth. I was trembling. The need, the lust, the sexual excitement vibrated in me like a living thing tucked tightly inside my very sensitive skin. One orgasm was not enough, the greed worked in me, leaving me gasping with desire. The hands released me, letting me fall to my knees. His hand tangled in my hair pitched me backwards, tilting my upright on my knees. I sat heavily down on my heels. I groaned. Cum dripped from my chin, coating my lips; it had been smeared high onto my cheeks. I felt it dripping down onto my bare breasts, molten hot and leaving new marks on my skin, I was sure, burning me with the evidence of my own rabid passion. Suddenly the big black hand appeared before me, a handkerchief lay over his fingers like some holy raiment.

"Here." That voice from on high rumbled. "Clean yourself up."

"Thank you." I said. My voice burbled, high and tinny and strange. I didn't recognize myself. I slowly took the handkerchief from his hand and carefully wiped my face, dabbing cum off my chest. I cleaned my cheeks and lips but it kept bubbling from between them.

"Someone have a bottle of water?" The man rumbled, his bass voice was so erotic I nearly came. I wanted to come so badly. My body flickered like a light bulb about to fail. I felt incandescent.

A bottle of water appeared before me. I had the handkerchief in one hand and the other clung to the man's leg. The bottle disappeared and then reappeared with the cap off. It pressed against my mouth and tipped up. I latched onto it and let the cold water fill my mouth. It mixed with the viscid cum that coated it. I swallowed and felt the cum begin to dissolve and flow down my throat. I focused on the water. I took another swallow, swished it around and swallowed. After the fourth or fifth time, my mouth felt more like mine, less like I'd inhaled a plastic sack. It tasted of cum, dank and sharp at once. I realized what I'd just done. I bowed my head to hide the gleam in my eyes, the thrill that ran through me and the lust it stoked in me, a high, raging flame that I could not extinguish nor feed myself. I needed help.

"Someone else want a blow job?" A voice asked.

I shivered when I recognized it was Antonio. I lifted my head. My eyes suddenly focused on the rest of the bus. I saw a woman, sitting facing the bus, wearing sun glasses. She had blond hair a thick flock of freckles on her cheeks and nose. Her hair was straight, dirty blonde, with darkness under the lighter shades of corn yellow. She didn't seem to notice anything, didn't give me any notice, sitting on my knees. Then I noticed the wires dangling from her ears.

"She loves to suck cock. Anyone else want her to suck you."

"What are you talking about? You know her or something."

"No." Antonio answered. "You just saw it. She loved it. She wants another chance, to show it wasn't a fluke. God, she inhaled that huge cock and sucked him dry. Doesn't anyone else want to have her blow you?"

No one answered.

I waited, suddenly tense, brittle with anticipation. I didn't think about it. I just licked my lips, feeling the smooth strength of the cock between them again, straining them wide and tight around it.

"Jesus, look at that!" Someone muttered. I started to look around. I was surrounded by men, all standing looking down at me, a half dozen or more and several sitting on each side facing in, their backs to the outside of the bus. No one moved but they were all watching staring at me. I held out the handkerchief to the man.

"Keep it. To remember me by." That booming voice said. He laughed, then, not derisive but like he was remembering being a child at Christmas or his birthday, the tone replete with delight left me shaking with excitement. I tucked the handkerchief into the waistband of my skirt.

"She wants to suck another cock." Antonio said, his voice rough and violent with anger. "Don't tell me none of you are man enough to let her? Look. This is my girl friend. Watch this."

I twisted on my knees to do as he said, to watch. I had to shift on my knees because I'm not limber enough to just turn all the way around. By the time I got turned to face the back of the bus, Tina stood over me. She held to the pole to my right and her left with both hands, bent slightly from the waist. I was a little below her waist. Two hands were fumbling with the button on her jeans. It came unbuttoned and the hands unzipped them and then with a violent gesture, yanked them down off her hips, down to the middle of her thighs. I stared up at her bare crotch, tucked away between her legs.

She arched her back. Her legs widened and I saw a hand between her thighs. I glanced up at her. Her eyes were clinched closed but I caught her licking her lips, in anticipation, I thought. Antonio moved behind her and thrust into her. I saw a flash of his cock as it penetrated deep into her. Tina groaned and dropped her head, her black hair fell around her face but I could see it clearly. Her eyes were clinched tightly but she was bitting her lower lip, I could see her perfect white teeth. Then she arched her back and lifted her head.

"Oh god, yes." She whispered. Her body shuddered like a trailer when the door is slammed. I heard the slurping and Tina gasped, her eyes opened and she looked around her right shoulder, holding tightly to the pole. I just sat on my heels, observing, like a man in a row boat watching a naval battle. Then she shuffled sideways, one hand reached down and pulled her jeans up her legs.