My Rape: Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers

The woman was sucking softly on my finger, when I heard the very loud snick of the switchblade. Her eyes flew open and she quit nursing on my finger and tried to suck it off. A moment later, I felt the arm go around my middle and pull me back. I kept my finger in her mouth as long as I could but finally I pulled it free. Her eyes opened and she looked panicked, terrified. The words ratcheted up both emotions in her expression.

"No. Just her. This one will just suck you, by you can fuck the blonde." Antonio's voice whispered.

He stepped back, dragging me with him. The next thing I knew I was sitting on the back bench of the bus, beside Tina. She looked at me like she'd never seen me before, like I was an alien or something. No matter, I doubt I would have recognized myself either. Then she leaned forward and very carefully licked at the cum still sticking to my chin. She kissed me tenderly and one hand clasped one of my bare breasts.

I was watching the blonde. For a moment she stared at Tina kissing me but then she disappeared behind two men. When one moved to the side, her bra was pushed up off her tits. They were sprinkled with freckles like Tina's but larger. They were more than a handful, for sure, even Antonio's big hands. Just behind her stood the tall, dignified black man. Very deliberately he loosened the red tie around his neck and pulled it from around his neck. He muttered something to the man holding the blonde woman and together they tied her wrists behind her. Then the black man grasped her by the back of the head and bent her back and kissed her on the the mouth. He didn't just peck her either, he engulfed her mouth with his. A moment later his black hand appeared on her white breast. Antonio shouldered between the two men standing beside her, stroking her legs and sides and casually cut off her panties. She squirmed but the black man had her firmly in his grip and trapped against his mouth. Her neck worked as though she were trying to swallow. Her left leg was still held by two men. Her shoe was gone and her legs was being massaged from heel to hip. One of the men in front of her unbuckled his pants, I know because he mooned me suddenly. He moved forward and lifted her leg, jacking it onto his shoulder. That tilted her to the side and the black man released her. Her head appeared by his shoulder, her arms bound behind her.

Her eyes closed and her face grimaced.

"They're raping me!" She rasped, her voice raw but soft. She didn't scream or twist any longer. "Oh god, he's inside me!" She whispered.

The ass before my eyes thrust forwards. Two men held her, leaning her over while her one leg was hoisted into the air over his shoulder. He grasped it and held it, pumping his hips at her. I could see her trying to hunch back at him but the position was awkward. She had no leverage but the thrust of her own hips. Hands mashed at her tits. Her face disappeared. The man fucking her groaned and came, I assumed because a moment later, he staggered back. They let her leg down and bent her forward. One man, a young guy with long dirty blond hair grasped her by the hair and tipped her head back. I could see her hands tied behind her. Her eyes flicked over me before her face was positioned before the bare cock. She opened her mouth and took it in. She grunted and her body bucked when a man entered her from behind. Her body bucked hard but she made no noise other than the effort to breathe through her nose. They held her, hands on her tits and sides while she sucked one cock and the other plunged in and out of her from behind. The one behind her came and poured fresh cum into her.

"Are you seeing this?" Tina whispered beside me. She reached out and took my hand. "That could have been you!" She muttered.

"Yeah," I agreed, "that could have been me." I don't think we meant the exact same thing.

"You handled that perfectly. God, look, I think she's coming!"

Indeed, the blond had a new cock in her mouth and pussy and though her head was fixed against the one man and the other was fucking her from behind, her torso bowed and then bucked several times. She managed to come without biting off the cock in her mouth, which I admired, a smart move but skilled, too.

Those two men both came at the same time. She thrashed uncontrollably as they tossed her this way and that, pouring more cum into her. They helped her stand. She stared drunkenly at me. Antonio moved beside her and said something to the guys sitting against the bus wall. They stood up, moving over near to me, glancing at my tits before focusing on the blonde.

One of them tapped my shoulder.

"He said you'd suck me."

I watched dully as he unzipped his pants and extracted a normal sized cock. He put a hand on the back of my head. Before I leaned down to suck him, I saw Antonio cut the blonde free of the red tie around her wrists. He moved her to the bench, laying her on her back. She disappeared as the cock touched my lips, except for her bare legs. I kissed this new cock, licked and sucked it into my mouth. I was crazy horny. I wanted to be fucked. It crawled over my skin like insects, biting at me, cursing me with my lust and my apparently helplessness to feed it. No, it was being feed fine, I simply could not satisfy it.

I felt the man jerk and he came in my mouth. I sucked and sucked until he pulled away, staggering to the far pole and hanging from it. The blonde lay half on the bench, her legs up against a guy's chest. He was fucking her. Her body jolted with his impact against her ass and thighs. Her butt was suspended off the bench so she rested on her shoulders. Her hands grappled for holds to keep from being dragged off onto the floor. The man pumped into her. His hard strokes vanishing into a series of little shimmies that must have been his quick orgasm. He withdrew out of her and let her legs down but another man grasped one and lifted it up, pressing it against his chest. Her other leg dangled down to the bus floor and she was split wide, exposed. I glimpsed her pussy, oozing with cum, pursed and red, open and gaping wide. Then I noticed who held her by the leg. It was Antonio.

That was when it happened. The thought entered my head.

"That's my rapist." I thought. "He should be raping me!"

The thought seemed to stick in me, like it was an echo with no way to stop. It just rattled there, flailing at my consciousness.

My rapist! I wanted to cry.

He was inside her now. Her face was fixed but something about his penetration touched her and she gasped. He held her leg straight up, which canted her towards me. His arms circled it, lifting her off the bench while he thrust into her pussy. I could see her tits clearly. The bruise I'd left there gleamed on her white skin. Instead of feeling the shame I braced for, my mouth watered and I wanted to give her another, to match the one she had. I closed my eyes. When the blonde groaned deep behind those great tits, I opened my eyes. She was shaking, her body bucking and shifting as the orgasm rushed through her.

Antonio had her leg clutched against his chest. His ass slapped against her, making a wet sound in the suddenly writhing bus. The blonde twisted on the seat. Her eyes opened when a man bent over her and kissed her. Her head lifted and she kissed him back, the sound they made was embarrassing to me and surely would have been humiliating to her had she realized what she was doing. She was fucking my rapist!

Another man knelt beside her and kissed her tits. I wondered if he'd mark her as I had. I felt irritated, she was mine to mark.

The bus suddenly shuddered and lurched forward. We all swayed. Antonio pulled out of her and let her leg drop. The two men kissing her stood up, leaving her draped awkwardly on the bench. The men all moved over to grasp poles and stood facing the front of the bus. Antonio, however, appeared before me, his cock slick with the blonde. He grasped the back of my head. My mouth opened automatically and he shoved his cock in it. He was brusque, pushing as deep as it could go without waiting for me to adjust and I finally gagged. He relented. I coughed and coughed. By the time I regained control of myself, he had righted himself and pulled Tina up to stand beside him, his hand around her. I sat on the bench, my tits bare, my bra gone, my blouse open, my face and neck sticky with cum and my vagina begging for something long and hard in it. I lifted my head. The blonde sat on the bench. Her eyes were hooded, staring at nothing. She caught me staring at her. Slowly, like she was drunk, she touched her tits, the bra cinched together into a band over the top of them. She patted her tits once and smiled to herself. A thumb ran over the bruise and her eyes shifted to mine, expressionless and empty. Very carefully she tucked her tits into the bra and squirmed around trying to get it to fit right. She failed. Finally her shoulders lifted and dropped and she simply buttoned up her blouse over them, hiding them from me.

I looked down at myself and did the same, covering my tits. I sat alone on the bench behind the crowed of people facing away from me. Their backs were unfamiliar except for the tall black man, Antonio and Tina. When I was put to rights as best I could manage, I sat staring at my hands. I heard Antonio say something. Tina turned to look at me.

"I said, we'll get off here and take a taxi home." Antonio's voice came to me clearly then. Tina nodded. I nodded. I looked out, trying to get my bearings. We weren't downtown yet, where the car was. We'd been there and left, getting stuck in this traffic. I needed to go back the other way to get the car. I never for a moment thought Antonio meant I was to go with him. In fact, Tina stepped back and handed me her keys. She took them back and pulled off my house keys. I had mine in my purse.

Suddenly I panicked. I had no idea where it was. I scanned around and found it over under the right bench under the seat, pressed into the little corner. I kept my eyes on it until the bus stopped. I saw the blonde's black heel beside it. When the area cleared I got to my knees and grabbed it and the shoe, sitting back onto the bench. I opened my purse and sorted through it. I didn't see anything missing. I glanced at the blonde. She was staring at me. I extended the shoe to her. She stared at it, looked down at her one bare foot, she'd found the other shoe and put it on. She took the shoe and slipped it onto her bare foot. People left and more boarded, some sitting beside me, then sniffing and scooting away. I smelled like cum. I decided I'd just sat there, enduring everything until we got downtown and I could get off the fucking bus. Fucking bus, now there's an expression.

The time finally came. I and the blonde rode the whole circuit back to downtwon. The bus got to the stop near the downtown Main Street Mall and I stood up. The blonde stood too, but faced away from me. She preceded me out onto the side walk, sidling out of the flow of people, huddling into herself, arms wrapped around her breasts. She was crying. I could see it. Suddenly, as though feeling my eyes on her, she uncrimped her self and looked around. She found me staring at her. Her eyes were redrimmed and haunted. I felt the glass globe of fear tinking as the vision of her glanced off it. I felt her fear, her horror, all those emotions that would score her if I left her like that. I don't know if I was selfish, fearing that if I didn't do something, I'd lose control myself or if I am a good enough person to actually want to help her because I thought I could.

I walked towards her. She was shaking.

"This is all your fault! You did this to me."

I found I was utterly calm. I shook my head.

"I don't have a dick, so it wasn't me." I muttered softly with a wry smile. "You can check if you want."

She stared at me aghast, disbelieving I could be so flippant with her.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I asked.

She crumpled. Her body didn't her face did. She wept, shaking with it. I found people staring and rather than attract any more attention, I slipped an arm around her shoulders and walked her up into the Main Street Mall, letting her huddle against me until she could stop weeping. Finally she twisted to look at me, her face a rictus of anger.

"This is all your fault! I was trying to help you and you, you, you...!" She bit off the next description.

What was she going to say? You put a hickey on my breast? You fingered my vagina? You made me suck your goo off your finger and you sucked my goo off yours? All of it was true but did she have the vocabulary to speak such things out loud? I doubted it.

"I have a car. Can I drop you somewhere?"

Again she looked at me with utter shock in her eyes. Then she wept again but now she spoke through the curtain of tears.

"I, my husband and I had a huge fight and I left. I was so angry. I thought I'd ride the bus until I got over it and I'd go back. He told me if I left to never come back. Now, now I can't!" That ended with a high pitched whine, before she settled into soft sobbing.

"We just moved here and I'm all alone. We came for his job and, oh god, now this happens! I said terrible things to him. I found out a co-worker transferred with him and she's, I accused him of having an affair with her and he didn't deny it and now, now this! What am I going to do? I have no place to go?"

I grunted.

"Let's at least go sit in my car. People are staring."

She snarled then.

"Let them stare. I was just raped! I was raped!" She wept openly then. She let me get her to her feet and guide her down the way to where we'd left Tina's car. I was amazed that Tina'd let me drive it, she was so snooty about her BMW. I opened it and got her into the passenger seat.

I got in the driver's side and sat there staring out the wind shield.

"What's your name?" She asked softly, long after the last sniffle had subsided.

"Helen."

"I'm Rachel." She said.

"Rachel, come home with me." I looked over at her. I smiled like I hadn't ever been raped. "I might make a pass at you. Do you mind?"

My words shocked her, I could see.

After an inordinately long delay, she shook her head.

"I am so confused. When, when you kissed me, I, I liked it. I mean, I felt it and it aroused me. I wanted you to both stop and keep it up, you know, when you kissed, kissed, kissed my..."

"Breasts?" I finished for her. She nodded.

"Now I'll walked lopsided for a while." She said with a half smile.

That was the moment everything came clear to me, that I could help her, keep her from drowning in the fear that would surely stalk her if I let her off.

"Did your husband really have an affair with that woman?"

Here she nodded.

"Oh, I don't mean I have evidence but you can tell, can't you?"

"I hope not. My husband...he'd never understand, anything."

"You're married?"

I nodded.

"Is that so strange?"

"You had sex with all those men, and with me."

"I have two children, too."

"Oh, I can't come home with you then. How will you explain it?"

I shrugged.

"They are gone for the weekend so we have a day or so to figure something out. Do you have work tomorrow?"

She shook her head.

"I'm still looking."

She was talking rationally, normally. Perhaps the fear was bottled up in her too. I wanted to drain it. I'd live with my bottle of terror, she didn't have to and wouldn't if I could fix it. I was searching for something to say next when I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. I backed up and looked in her eyes. She met my gaze and then closed her eyes and kissed me herself, a very soft, very gentle kiss. I let her kiss me as long as she wanted. I wanted to feel her tongue, but she didn't open her mouth. She just kissed me over and over again. Finally she sat back and I twisted back to sit in my seat.

"You taste like cum." She said softly. She giggled a little and then gasped, like she forgot she had a broken rib. I knew what it was. She thought she couldn't ever laugh again. She looked over at me. I felt her facing me and turned to look at her. "I climaxed." She whispered. "I was raped and I had an orgasm!" She drifted towards hysterics.

"I did too." I said softly. I had, just not while she was watching. "Did you see me suck the big black cock?"

Her eyes widened.

"You mean the man with the suit? The one that kissed me and rubbed my titties?"

I nodded.

"He has a cock the side of your forearm. I sucked it, all I mean. I got it all into my mouth, my throat really, without choking. He was so surprised he came. That's what started everything."

"Really? Sucking his cock was how it started?"

I thought about going into detail about how I got there but decided not to.

"He came in my mouth and I had come all over me. I think I lost my mind after that. I wanted what you got." I leaned over and kissed her again, but this time I pushed her back against the seat and forced her to open her mouth. After a while, she put a hand to the back of my head and held me there. She lurched when I touched her breast. I left my hand on it and pulled out of the kiss.

"You really are beautiful. I want to take you to bed."

Her eyes misted over. She looked away. Then she straightened her back and looked at me.

"Even after seeing me like that? You still find me attractive?"

I squeezed her breast, palming it softly. Her eyes closed. My heart began to hammer in my chest and for a moment I thought it was terror, returning to haunt me but then she placed a hand over my hand on her breast and held it in place.

"If you want me, I...I've never been with a woman before." She looked at me directly again. My hand massaged her breast.

"I have. I want you. Let me take you home."

Her face screwed up and she nearly wept again. I sat back, leaving her sitting untouched.

"I don't have any place to go. My marriage might be over..."

"Don't think that way. If he has a lover, then you can build on that."

"Really? How?"

"By telling him about me. Don't tell him how we met, just that you have a lover too and you'd like to share her with him sometime. That'll confuse the shit out of him."

Rachel blinked at me and then suddenly smiled.

"Gosh, Helen, I bet it would. I don't know what he'd think? Would he go for that?" She laughed then, a sort of delighted chuckled. "Shoot, I don't even know if I like women and I'm wondering what he'll say if I bring home a female lover! Doesn't that seem like I'm getting a little ahead of myself?"

"Well," I said, "if you find out you do, then you can ask him to share her with you, unless she seems just awful to you."

Rachel shook her head.

"Oh no, that's part of the problem. I realized on the bus I was scared, scared that she will take him away because she's more beautiful and successful than me. I just want to have babies and do the mom thing. I don't have any ambition."

"That is an ambition. A good mother is treasure and it takes a lot of work and struggle and wisdom and...well it demands a lot of virtues we forget to name and claim, as mothers. Just because I sucked a huge cock and came with a man fingering me doesn't matter. In fact, I liked it, having them watch me orgasm, handling me like, like...a sex object, I guess. I'm a mother, a wife and a sex object."

Rachel smiled then and reached over and took my hand. She held it, then looked down at it, turned it palm up and lifted it to her lips. She kissed my palm gently and then pressed it against her full breast.

"Take me to bed, Helen." She whispered.

It was the glimmer of hope in her eyes that gave me hope, for her and for me. I just hoped my plan would work. We drove to my house, mostly in silence. She asked about places and traffic and other details of our city. I answered and left the rest alone. I found the closer I got to my house, the more excited I became. I got so aroused it was becoming difficult to focus on driving. I claim it was the constant aroma of male cum around me but it might well have been Rachel herself. Knowing what I know now, perhaps it was the growing sense that my plan would work perfectly, if I understood anything.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers