My Real and Terrific Love Life Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Even two years after our wedding, he still gives me romantic cards on no particular occasion, "just because."

This year, on Valentine's day, he bought me a beautiful Victorian gown, complete with a huge hat with a long feather on it. He donned the same elegant 1924 tuxedo that he wore at our wedding, and a new top hat that I had bought for him (his old hat was not in good shape, and it didn't quite fit him right, anyway). Dressed to the nines like this, we dined on a true gourmet meal, at the most elegant restaurant in town, as a jazz band played romantic music on stage, for an exclusive audience of just 8 or 10 couples. I noticed that the other diners focused more on us in our elegant, historic costumes, than they did on the band or the food. My husband told me that they were all looking at the most beautiful and classy lady in the room. Again, he made me feel so special, so in love, that when we got home, our passions erupted in many of the ways that I've already described. I couldn't even WAIT until we get inside our house, before climbing on top of him, and rocking the outside of my pussy lips forward and back along the length of his cock, right there in our yard, in front of any neighbors curious enough to be watching at that late hour, but without him actually entering me at that time. OK, so maybe I HAVEN'T yet fully learned to be as patient as my husband, but sometimes I just can't HELP it, he is so sweet that he makes me WANT him. Anyway, if you've never experienced it, you can't BEGIN to imagine the soul- fulfilling sensation, of rocking your wide-open pussy lips along the entire length of his throbbing shaft, until he spurts all over you. The joy of feeling him come right against the edge of your pussy, not quite inside of you, but pretty damned close.

Even now, two years later, everything about our relationship, including the sex, just keeps getting better and better. That first time, as magic as it was, pales compared to what we do now! As we've gotten to know each other's bodies better, our likes and dislikes, our fantasies, and as we've found each other's pace, the sex and romance just keeps getting BETTER, and it NEVER gets stale!

Every birthday or holiday, and on other special occasions, my husband also buys me the most beautiful, lacy, and sexy lingerie. I enjoy modeling it for him, and he enjoys slowly taking it off of me, or sometimes he just kisses his way down my body and makes love to me, without removing my lingerie at all. After two years, the honeymoon continues just as passionately as our first time, and I am building- up a wonderful wardrobe of silk and satin lingerie.

I wish that you could picture my two absolute favorite lingerie outfits that my husband bought me. One is a sheer, shiny, metallic-green bra-and-panty set. The other has a purple satin bra and matching panties, garter belt, and fishnet stockings. Both outfits have the peekaboo bra and crotch-less panties that we both so enjoy. The same frilly trim and white bows on both outfits, too.

Sometimes, I just dress for bed in some of his clothes. He loves when I approach him wearing only one of his shirts, with my dark, slender legs completely exposed. As I slowly approach him, he smiles his deliciously- wicked smile at me, knowing that as he unbuttons his shirt off of me, he will find neither bra nor panties underneath, nothing but the soft, smooth skin he so loves to caress with his hands and his lips.

For some reason, a man (or at least, MY man) just LOVES for his woman to wear nothing but his shirt, especially if it is already unbuttoned, so he can see her bare breasts, her hard nipples, and her furry triangle, as the long, draping shirt-flaps sway open and closed while she approaches him. Or even better, if she lets him unbutton his shirt FOR her, so he can expose her most beautiful hidden treasures for himself, touching, kissing, and licking each newly-exposed area. As for me, I love the feel of his shirt, the scent of his cologne and his sweat, against my skin, when I wear his clothes. But mostly, I love making love with him, without taking his unbuttoned shirt off of me.

Of course, if I REALLY want to send his burning desire for me over the top, I simply wear his black leather jacket, completely unzipped, exposing my wide reddish-brown areolas, my long, hard nipples, and my thick triangle of dark-brown pussy fur, to his appreciative gaze, his loving touch, and his appreciative taste. Even in my forties, my breasts are remarkably pert, firm but soft, smooth, stand-up 38-Cs, with wide areolas and hard, excited nipples. And I do so enjoy the feel and smell of my man's leather jacket against my bare skin.

Of course, when he approaches me, wearing that very same wide-open black leather jacket, similarly unzipped, so I can see his hairy chest, and his stiffening cock winking at me, he knows he gets my OWN juices going, until I literally beg him to lick and suck my hot, horny, tight pussy. Between licks, he'll gaze soulfully into my eyes as I twitch, grind, and moan beneath him, and he'll ask me sweetly, "What's the matter, honey? Do I get you all HOT and BOTHERED?" He usually punctuates this breathless question with a deep plunge of his wonderfully-thick, rigid cock, into my dripping love hole.

He just makes me feel so loved, so special, and so VERY sexy, and I love making him feel special, too. I buy him lots of sexy silk boxers and manly robes, and I love slowly taking them off of him at bed-time.

I just absolutely LOVE the feeling of going to work every morning, with his full load deep inside of me. He tells me that the sweet taste of my pussy lingers deliciously on his lips and tongue all day at work. He says that he really LOVES the feeling of my sticky pussy juice, coating the entire length of his cock all day, drying into a clear, hard crust on the outside of his cock, in his pubic hair, and on his belly. He sits at his office computer, keeping our naughty secret to himself, his co-workers never suspecting the goo that my previous night's excitement has left on his tongue, and just beneath his zipper. Just knowing that he is savoring me on his cock and in his mouth all day, even while we're apart, has made me feel sexier, more attractive, and more loved now, in my forties, than I EVER felt in my youth.

Who says that you have to be under 20 to have a terrific love life?

The End

Latina
Latina
78 Followers