My Real Fantasy

Story Info
This is what I would like to happen.
1k words
4
10.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First we have a romantic meal. Under the moonlight, candles flickering in the breeze. You're wearing a gorgeous short dress. Me in a suit and tie. Your eyes sparkle against the night sky. The stars don't even compare to the beauty of your eyes. Your smile is wide and full, sipping the wine from your glass. I come around to your side and kiss you on the lips, softly, gently, with passion. I take your hand and have you feel my heart beat. Fast, full of life. I caress your face in my hand and kiss you again. This time with even more passion, I roll my tongue around the inside of your mouth. Tasting every part of you. As I release you, your face is full of happiness.

I take you hand again. As we head to our room, we stop and dance as much as often. You're an excellent dancer. Full of life and pleasure. As we reach our room door, I pick you up and carry you through and gently place you on the bed, kissing your neck and rubbing your legs. You giggle as I bend down and kiss your feet and toes. I work my way up your leg and stop at your thighs. I look into your eyes and you bite your lower lip. I slowly take you clothes off and leave you naked on the bed.

I crawl in between your legs and kiss every part I pass. As I reach your panties, I can see that they are moist from your juices. I lick the outside of your panties and kiss them. Mmm, tastes good. I squeeze your panties into your pussy, making them even wetter. Then I take them off and put them to the side. I own them from now on :). I kiss your wet, moist pussy. I hear you moan and see your face show signs of pleasure. I keep going and then I force my tongue inside you. Licking every inch, pleasing you, making you wet. I never come up to breathe. I keep going. I never stop, never want to make you sad. I begin to fondle your breasts as I eat your pussy.

Your moans become louder and louder. Your legs wrap around me and pin me into your lovely lips. Faster and faster I go. I begin to finger you fast and forcefully. I feel your juices all over my face and hand. Knowing your close to cumming, I keep going. I rub your pussy fast and stick my face in. You cum in my mouth as I press my face into your pussy. I taste your juices and cum in my mouth as I swallow every drop. Tastes so good. My new favorite thing to drink. Your breathing labored, I come up beside you and kiss you. Letting you taste your juices from my lips. I rub your breasts and tickle your pussy while I kiss you. Your moans echoing in my mouth.

Then you push me onto my back, and take off my clothes. My penis, already erect and hard. You play with my balls and kiss my stomach. I tell you to stop, but you keep going. (Reason being, if I were to cum during a blowjob, I don't think I'd be able to perform sexually. But for the sake of the fantasy, I can do anything :) You kiss the head of my penis and stroke the shaft of my penis. It feels so good. As you wrap your lips around my penis, I massage your breasts, and rub the back of your neck. My whole body begins to quiver, and shake. Wanting more. Needing more. I lift my body and reveal my ass. You gasp and rub the outside of my ass. Spanking ensues, and my whole body spasms from the pleasure. You kiss my balls and then you kiss my ass. (hehe) You begin to probe my ass and keep sucking on my penis. Both together feels so good. I can feel myself about to cum. I tell you and you keep stroking and probing and sucking and licking and kissing. Just as I'm about to cum, you aim my penis onto my face and I release my load onto my face and chest.

You eye me hungrily and begin to lick my chest. Long, sensual licks. You reach my face and lick off every drop of my semen. I take you in my hands and kiss you passionately. Tasting myself from your lips and tongue. My penis becomes soft and flaccid. You show me your saddened face and I become sad too. I patiently wait until you turn away from me. I then force you to your knees and begin to lick your ass and pussy from behind. I then take my penis and slap your ass and pussy lips. You begin to laugh and moan in pleasure.

With my newly, fully erect and ready to go penis, I take you tightly, and slowly push myself into you. Deeper and deeper I go. Slow at first. You moan loudly and begin rubbing your pussy with my penis inside you, as deep as I can go. Pumping faster and faster. Thrusting myself inside you. Your warm, wet pussy around my hard penis. Thrusting forcefully and rubbing your pussy at the same time. Moans of pleasure and passion fill the room and the walls begin to shake. At the same time, we orgasm and make a mess of the bed. I collapse and you fall right on top of me. Our breathing, both tired and deep. You lay on top of me and stroke my cheek. I caress your face and bring you close to me and kiss you.

Both of us satisfied, we sleep in each others arms. Our bed a mess and full of our juices and sweat. The sun wakes us up. Both of us rested, we decide to see if we can recreate that night. First we shower, and order breakfast to regain our energy. Once we finish our meals, we brush our teeth and get dressed. I take your hand and bring you outside our room. Waiting for us, for you, a bouquet of flowers. You cradle the flowers and I cradle you. I take you inside the room, and the night before, happens again.