My Real Life Ch. 01

Story Info
My actual dating life.
751 words
3.05
18.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImMalia
ImMalia
2 Followers

We met on an adult chat. You immediately focused on me when I told you I was only 18. You were 35, but kept that to yourself. After talking a bit over a few days having already exchanged pictures we realize we live about 10 minutes away from each other. You mentioned you saw me walking down the street, and I remembered a cute guy walking in the opposite direction telling me someone driving by was gawking at me. I was naïve enough to agree to get coffee after this, thinking you were the cute guy who talked to me. We agreed to meet at a coffee shop by the beach.

I took a bus as I didn't drive yet. I met you there and was very surprised by how old you looked. Obviously you are not who I thought you were. I have no idea what we talked about; something about your job and how you look older due to the chemicals at work. After the coffee you offer to drive me back. It's getting late and you are concerned with my safety. Once I'm in your car you decide to drive me to a place you know where the sunset is beautiful.

You drive several blocks between houses and alleyways. Soon I realize you have no idea where you are going and there is no destination. It is now dark. You park the car in a dark desolate street. You tell me we are very far from public transportation, and I can either have sex with you or try to find my way back on my own. I tell you no, several times, but you are very insistent on having sex.

About half an hour has passed and you keep telling me I'm not going anywhere if I keep saying no. I am scared and looking at the houses trying to find someone to ask for help. It is dark and I can't think. I don't know where I am or what direction to go if I decide to walk away. You finally wear me down and I agree to suck your dick.

I tentatively reach for you and place my left hand on your right leg. I'm stalling, and you already have your dick out. I'm scared and don't want to do this. I feel really stupid and wonder how I could have agreed to meet you in the first place. You grab my hand and place it right at the base of your engorged member. You are holding my hand tightly and moving it up and down. You reach over to my shoulder with your other hand and try to pull me forward to suck you. The center console is in the way and I can't reach. I am suddenly thankful, but you decide to take me to the back of the SUV, where you already have the seats down. I again try to talk my way out of it mentioning I'm going to be in trouble with my parents if I don't get home soon. You tell me better stop wasting my time then.

Once we are in the back you decide you are not settling for a blowjob and start unbuttoning my jeans. You tell me you will be gentle, just the tip, I'll enjoy it. I'm still frozen. I don't know how to react so I let you keep going. Soon you have taken down my pants and underwear and have me on my knees. You get behind me and cum as soon as you enter me. You start moving in and out, but dick is already getting soft and I can barely feel you inside me.

It has only been a few seconds when your phone rings. You pull out and go outside of the car while I quickly pull my clothes back on. You come back and tell me your sister needs your help and we are going to have to drive me back now. I am grateful and thinking it is probably your wife and I'm the stupidest girl in the planet for going along with everything you say. As you are driving me back I tell you to drop me off away from my house so my parents don't see you. For a moment I'm proud I had the common sense not to let you know where I live, but I'm soon proven stupider than I thought since I agreed to go out with you again...

But that's another story.

ImMalia
ImMalia
2 Followers