My Receptionist's Mother

Story Info
Meeting for dinner.
824 words
3.92
45k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is around 6:00pm on Thursday night and I am heading to a local restaurant to meet Sherri. She had called earlier in the day and wanted to get together for dinner around 6ish. My cell phone rings and it is Sherri. She tells me she just got there and that she will wait for me before going in.

When I pull into the parking lot I drive around back and park next to her. I see her in her car and she rolls her passenger side window down and says she has something for me. I get into her car and she hands me a small wrapped box. I look at her and smile and she tells me to open it.

A little information about our relationship we have. She is 60, a real estate agent, average build and dresses business casual with a little sex appeal for a lady her age. Takes care of her body and carries her self with confidence. She is the mother of the receptionist at the office I work at. We met at a weekend company team building function where each person could bring a spouse or a family member. I had just started with the company and was new to the area so I had attended by myself. How we hooked up the first time is another story altogether. I am 30 average build and keep myself in decent shape playing a variety of sports thorough out the year and going to the gym a couple of times a week.

I open the box to see she had gotten me a watch. She helps me put it on and tells me she thought of me when she saw it at the store. I smile, tell her thank you and lean over and give her a passionate kiss with a little tongue action. Nothing that is aggressive but appreciative. As I do this her hands slides across my thigh and she starts to rub my cock through my pants. I sigh and she breaks our kiss and tells me she has something else for me also. She puts her hand on my chest and pushes me back gently in the seat and smiles at me. I close my eyes and her other hand now goes to my crotch area and she feels me harden from her touching. She undoes my belt and is unbuttoning my pants I have on. I feel her hand slide in and grab my cock. She strokes it gently removing it completely from my boxers. She sees my precum on the tip and bends over to lick it with her tongue.

I look down and see her well manicured hand stroking me and she is kissing the top of the head of my cock. At this point I lean back and relax. She proceeds to take my head in her mouth and licks around the top with her tongue while she continues to stroke me with her hand. I am enjoying this. As she continues she quickens her pace of stroking and she is taking me about half way in her mouth. I can tell she is in a teasing mood tonight because continues to quicken her pace and than slow down. When she slows down she takes my entire length into her mouth and holds it there for a few seconds. She does this several times and she can tell that I am getting close. She quickens her pace again continues to take my full length in her mouth. I want last much longer and she can sense that. I feel my balls tightening and feel the ejaculation starting. I let out a sigh to give her warning and she intensifies her speed holding me tighter and sucking me harder. I release several spurts into her mouth and she doesn't stop or slow down. When I finish she continues several moments and slows her pace and comes up my shaft one last time sucking intensely on my head making sure she has gotten all I have released. She continues to stroke me softly while I come down from my orgasm.

She never ceases to amaze me but I feel her other hand with a warm cloth starting to clean me and wash my cock off. I don't know how but she seems to always have a warm cloth with her to clean me after each time. She says she likes her man to be clean and I guess I have no complaints with that. When she finishes she tucks my cock back into my boxers and fixes my pants and fastens my belt.

She looks up at me and tells me that was to get the edge off for later and asks if I am ready to go in and eat. I lean over and give her a short kiss and we proceed to go into the restaurant.

To be continued....